Manufacturing Component trx entry- todays date default & usernam

Please make the user name and todays date default into the Manufacturing
Component Transaction Entry window

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=5aabe396-e7a1-463f-a79a-471e5f79a506&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Salomone (1)

Hiding Non-Duplicated Entries
Dear All!!! It's very urgent, please help!!! I've got to edit duplicated entries but not remove them - how can hide NON-duplicated rows? Resulting column should contain even number of duplicated entries. Thanks in advance!!! Lana :eek -- Lan ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Lana's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=88 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=38315 I've created two columns with formulas that display 1 if preceding o following rows are identical, and...

Long Description? Manufacturer name? Images?
Hi, We ahve GP 8.0 and want to add an additional long description to items (short paragraph). Is there a field the either is created for this or could be used for this purpose? Same thing with Manufacturer. We want to be able to store this information in it's own field attached to the item. And anywhere for images? Thanks, Jason ------=_NextPart_0001_8B600AF1 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Jason, This is Angela; I'd be happy to help you with your question today. Thank you for using newsgroups. It looks like you want to add a long description (...

Dates in Formulae
Dear all, Suppose I want to create a basic formula eg one which adds 6 months to a date, how would I do it? Doing it by date + 6 months worth of days will obviously not work as the number of days in 6 months will vary. Any thoughts? Thanks, Danny Hi Danny, =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+6,DAY(A1)) But do think about what you want the day to be in case the source date is, for example, august 31. -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Aardvark" <djurmann@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23cU8IWF0DHA.2580@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Dear all, > > ...

Auto fill cells with dates, exclude weekends?
What I'm doing is filling in multiple cells with dates (by dragging and filling) automatically. I was wondering if there was anyway for it to skip the weekends within the dates? Thanks in advance. Hi Sam rather than dragging with the left mouse button down, drag with the right .... when you let go you'll see an option for fill weekdays. Cheers JulieD "Sam Weber" <sam@hostradius.com> wrote in message news:af3901c4796d$85dff660$a501280a@phx.gbl... > What I'm doing is filling in multiple cells with dates > (by dragging and filling) automatically. I was wo...

Converting a Date
I have a column with dates in the format mm/dd/yyyy. I would like to have an additional column the will give me only the month and another only the year, all from the above date column Pls Advise. Thankyou. Do not store the month and year in other columns. Instead extract the month and years using the Month() and Year() functions. They will give you number of both. For example today (March 19, 2010) will show up as 3 for the month. If you need to see March instead of 3, use the Format Function something like below: Format([TheDateColumn], "MMMM") -- Jerry Whi...

Change the Default Language Setting
Is it possible to set the language to 'English (Australia)' so it will be the default across all office applications? I keep having to change it manually in outlook at the moment. ...

Date Changes to 01/00/00 when i enter any date.
Using XL2003, I have a problem. When i enter a date in cell, such as 08/25/10, or use the shortcut Ctrl ;, XL displays 01/00/00 in the cell instead. I have formatted the cell as a date. What can I do to fix this problem? Thank you so much. Tonso ...

Create Formula
I need to create a formula where I add a set number of Networkdays to a start date. Example: Start Date = 1/2/07 Number of Networkdays = 21 End Date = Is calculated If Start = 1/2/07 and 21 Networkdays are added, what is the retured end date???? I can only find example of Networkdays where I would be providing the Start and End Dates, and it will calculate the Networkdays. I can't find example where End Date is calculated based on the number of networkdays from start date. Can anyone help with a valid formula for this? Thanks!! ...

Contract Date Issue
Basically, you create a contract normally. However, when you go to add a contract line, you get a date error. Apparently, the system thinks that the contract line start and/or end dates are outside the contract start and end dates, even though the contract line defaults to the using the contract start and end dates (i.e. the dates on the line match those on the contract). I know this must be a data type issue with the datetime values. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix? On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:08:14 -0500, "Tim Powers" <tim.powers@rimrock.com> wrote: ...

Activity without date
In my current project plan I know a few activities that will be conducted, more specifically meetings that are important. Now, I don't know the date they will happen yet and I want to indicate that by adding the activity but not entering a date. Is that allowed in MS Project? Since Project is designed to calculate dates, not only can you enter a task without a date, you should be entering ALL tasks without dates and then Project tells you when you should schedule them. -- Steve House MS Project Trainer & Consultant "Hertsh" <Hertsh@discussions.microsoft....

Archiving broke
Outlook is not archiving most of my deleted and sent items. Yes, I've read about making sure the modification date is within range as well as making sure these folders are set to archive. THE SETTINGS ARE CORRECT. I heard somewhere that if the msgs modification date is "none", then Outlook interprets this a 1/1/4501 (and empty date) and therefore things don't get archived (my deleted and sent items). Anyone heard if this is true...and if so, is there a workaround?????? Amil Why are you keeping deleted items? If you need to keep them they should be in a specific Folder...

Excel importing dates from a RTF in a macro
If I open a RTF with a date in, the date appears as it does in the original RTF. If however, if I run Office 2000 and record the above event using a macro, when played the date swaps the mm and dd round (without changing the properties, so in fact the mm is now the dd and the dd is now the mm) This only occurs if the dd is 12 or below in value for obvious reasons. I then tried to open the RTF date column as text, and then change the column properties after it is imported. This does work fine, but I am using the Application.Filesearch and am not sure how to integrate the OpenText function whic...

Combining date and time into one cell
I have the date (m/dd/yy) in one cell and time (hh:mm) in another cell. How can I merge these two in one cell with the format m/dd/yy hh:mm ? Thanks. Date in A1, time in B1, combined in C1: formula is =A1+B1 and format as you describe. On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:03:02 -0800, "Kelly C" <KellyC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have the date (m/dd/yy) in one cell and time (hh:mm) in another cell. How >can I merge these two in one cell with the format m/dd/yy hh:mm ? > >Thanks. =TEXT(A1,"m/dd/yy ")&TEXT(B1,"hh:mm") is one way -- HT...

Using SUMIF to add data between a range of dates
Hi, I am developing a cashflow spreadsheet, and need to add a range of values (in column B) based on the criteria that they are relating to a set week, ie in column B has the amount to be paid, and column C has the date the amount is due. I need to find out the total amount due between 2 dates. Does anyone know how I can do this? Hi With start date in B20 and end date in B21 try this: =SUMIF(C2:C5,">=" &B20,B2:B5)-SUMIF(C2:C5,"<="&B21,B2:B5) Regards, Per "Jaspa" <Jaspa@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen news...

International date formats
When performing an Edit, replace on the cell value 10.09.03 (a system genereated date vale of 10th Sep 03) replaceing the . with /, Excel (and in VBA when recorded as a macro) sometimes changes the cell value to 09/10/03 (9th October 03). This is driving me potty and have spent a vast amount of time on it trying to work out what Excel is doing!!!! My Regional settings are set fro the UK. Any ideas anyone? "Mike" <michael.may@npower.com> wrote in message news:2d44701c39483$97f77730$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When performing an Edit, replace on the cell value > 10.09.0...

Default save of unsent messages to inbox NOT drafts: Why?
My Outlook automatically/by default saves unsent messages to the inbox not the drafts folder. Why? And how may I change this? Thank you. Vere Scott What version of Outlook? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | My Outlook automatically/by default saves unsent messages | to the inbox not the drafts folder. Why? And how may I | change this? | | Thank you. | | Vere Scott ...

Calendar entries and time zones
Hi! I have the following problem with Outlook: I moved from Europe to US, and what I did was just to change the computer clock (but not the time zone). Now the time Outlook writes in email headers is always offset by 6 hours. To change that, I wanted to change the time zone to the correct US zone instead of the European zone. But then I have the problem that all the calendar entries are shifted automatically by 6 hours which is definitely NOT what I want. Does anybody know how to solve that problem? How can I change the time zone for my computer without having to change back all the calendar e...

ciceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE
I just had to put a new HD in my PC. I got Windows XP Pro reloaded and installed Norton security 2006. then install Office 2003. Now when i go into Outlook i get this message: "ciceroUIWndFrame: OUTLOOK.EXE - Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point WNetEnumCachedPasswords could not be located in the dynamic link library MPR.dll" anyone know how to fix this? Thanks matta25 <matta125work@hotmail.com> wrote: > I just had to put a new HD in my PC. I got Windows XP Pro reloaded > and installed Norton security 2006. then install Office 2003. Now > ...

Hiding/Exposing Worksheets based on a Number Entry
I have a worksheet that has data for up to 50 technicians. Each location gets this workbook and may have from 3-50 technicians. I'd like to create a macro/formula that lets each location enter the number of technicians, and then will hide the unneeded worksheets. The workbook has a summary page, (worksheet one), fifty individual technician pages (worksheets 2-51) and a setup page (worksheet 52). Data is entered on each technicians page. What I would like is for the location to entry a number in a cell or from a macro prompt that asks how many locations they have. Based on that respon...

Customize Outlook Today Broken
On Microsoft Outlook 2000, I click on Outlook Today in the folder list = then=20 in the right pane I click on Customize Outlook Today and nothing = happens. =20 I've reinstalled and still nothing. Any help would be apprieciated. The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgrou...

downloaded transaction date
There used to be a setting in prior versions of Money to not overwrite your money file with the downloaded transaction dates when matching transactions. Does anybody know how to make that change in Money 2005? I've not had any luck finding it. Thanks. -z I found the setting - tools/settings/online services/uncheck the 'overwrite transactions' box. Cheers, -z "zender" <anonymous@aol.com> wrote in message news:uelFWDVuEHA.2788@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > There used to be a setting in prior versions of Money to not overwrite > your money file with t...

Automatic date editing
Hi When I edit a cell, I would like to know if the last editing date could be shown automaticly next to it example ID Value Last date value was edite Refrigerator $945.00 12/1/200 Thanks... Hi Marcio You can do it with the change event of the worksheet This example will place the date/time in the B column if you change a cell in the range A1:A20. Place the code in the Sheet module Right click on a sheet tab and choose view code Paste the code there Alt-Q to go back to Excel Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Tar...

How do I save my Customized Outlook Today when it will not save b.
I am trying to set my Outlook Today to the Winter settings. I will go into Customize Outlook Today, make the changes I want, then I will click "Save Changes." What I want it displayed, untill I go to...say my inbox. When I go be to Outlook Today, it displayes the default settings again. How can I fix this? ...

How can I reset defaults for cell borders? i.e color and/or inte.
I want to be able to modify border colors and intesity for cells in a worksheet. 1-choose the cellsformat/cells 2-choose format/cells 3-click on Border tab 4-choose the line style and color 5-click kind of vorder u want to have. 6-to reset defaults for cell borders, click "none" "mffoster" wrote: > I want to be able to modify border colors and intesity for cells in a > worksheet. ...

Excel default number format problem
I have a user with an incorrect default cell format in Excel. His default number of decimal places for a cell with numbers is set to 4 instead of 2. I have no idea how he caused this and I have no idea how to correct it. In case I'm being ambiguous, here is the procedure: Open a new Excel workbook, choose any cell and go to Format. In the Format Cell dialog box go to the Number tab and choose the Number category. The Decimal Places box will be set to 2 by default but in this user's Excel it is set to 4. How do I get it back to the default of 2? http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick...