Manual change of a fixed asset cost basis should use User Date

The manual increase or decrease of the cost basis of an asset uses the
computer system date to record the transaction date. Companies that prevent
computer system dates from being changed cannot record the change in cost on
the correct date.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8462ac0f-f367-4fa1-8f9e-959695738e35&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains