Manager Assist ...... Field Service Module

Hi to all,

I wnat to ask about Manager Assist, that is used to manage the calls on the
service call module...... is it a GP module or it is a separate software

thank you in advance,

ManageAssist is a seperate VB application that connects to the GP Field
Service tables. It allows for both viewing of schedule calls as well as
updating of certain records (i.e. Unavailable time, sick time, etc.)

--
Gary Neumann
Field Service Series Designer/Architect

"Eng. Tareq Sabri" wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> I wnat to ask about Manager Assist, that is used to manage the calls on the
> service call module...... is it a GP module or it is a separate software
>
> thank you in advance,
0
gneumann (5)
2/12/2007 7:02:01 PM
Thank u Gary,

Is it avalibale on the internet so I can install it, or orm where I can
install this application.

Your Cooperation is higly appreciated