Make the current cost field editable when using Item Copy.

When the Item Copy function in Item Maintenance is used to copy an item that
uses an Average Perpetual valuation method, the current cost is taken from
the source item and the current cost field is them locked down.

This forces users to use the Change Average Cost utlity to alter the current
cost for new items.

If a new item is manually entered, and it uses an Average Perpetual
valuation method, the current cost field is editable until the record is
saved. When creating a new Average Perpetual item using Item Copy the current
cost field should be editable until the record is saved.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6df57fbe-b062-49ef-95d2-e2f17fcdcae5&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

I can write a little script in Dexterity that will do this for you if your
interested.

"Update from Recon button in CBM" wrote:

> When the Item Copy function in Item Maintenance is used to copy an item that
> uses an Average Perpetual valuation method, the current cost is taken from
> the source item and the current cost field is them locked down.
>
> This forces users to use the Change Average Cost utlity to alter the current
> cost for new items.
>
> If a new item is manually entered, and it uses an Average Perpetual
> valuation method, the current cost field is editable until the record is
> saved. When creating a new Average Perpetual item using Item Copy the current
> cost field should be editable until the record is saved.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6df57fbe-b062-49ef-95d2-e2f17fcdcae5&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Bradley (58)

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

forward to: field
Hi Everyone, im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of the delivery options is stored. Thank you in advance kind regards marc -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Its in the altRecipient attribute. -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Marc Wenger" <haga(at).iesg--nspm-noa9h.gmx.ch> wrote in message news:opr64hs7z6fyi4rt@news.microsoft.com... > Hi Everyone, > > im looking for the AD attribute in which the 'forward to:' field of ...

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Getting the BCC field by default.

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Use exchange from a trusted domain

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Need to add to current formula

COUNTIF on Summary Fields
Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a workaround, etc.? a bit more explanation? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "DLC" <dlcopesr@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:117v954kaf4s2f6@corp.supernews.com... > Can't use on a cell that "sums" with arithmetic operators "+". Is there a > workaround, etc.? > > ...

Workplace Queues