Magento Web Store experience?

Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share with the Magento
Web Store and interfacing it to GP?

--
Richard L. Whaley
Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008

http://www.AccoladePublications.com

0
info4071 (3005)

migration shut down the information store 5.5
Hi all I have two 5.5 and two 2003 sp1 exchange server all in the same admin group and site. on one of the 5.5 server, i have all the mailboxes moved over to one of my 2003 servers. I would like to turn off the information store on the 5.5 server that has all the production mailboxes moved over to the 2003 server, this way if anyone complains that they cant get into email, then i know that the mailbox needs to get moved. My questions are, by tunrning off the information store service on the 5.5 server, will this negatively effect the ADC replication? I have removed the IMC off of this...

Browsing the Global Address List in Outlook Web Access
When I am using Outlook Web Access with Exchange Server 2003 I am not able to browse the Global Address List. When you click the address book, you have to type in a search character to have names come up. Is there a Microsoft supported way to get this to automatically show all the names in the book like it does in Outlook? I have seen a few pay things where people changed the scripting. Is there any quick code that can just be inserted that can do this? Thanks for any help you can provide, as there isn't must out there on the net. That's the way it works. -- Ed Crowley MV...

GP 10 Web Services -- Exceptions
Hi All, 1) While trying to configure the policies under the Microsoft Dynamics Security Console, if i select policy node i am getting an exception "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name : index" 2) I written an .NET application and i am trying fetch the customers in the company through web services reference, while executing the project i am getting an exception and if i saw the detailed exception through DynamicsWebServicesExceptionConsole its saying "Microsoft.Dynamics.Security.Non...

Public information store
Exchange 2K-Under the Properties for a new public folder I have created, the Directory Rights tab is grayed out. Any input would be appreciated -- Joe M On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:01:03 -0700, "Joe M" <JoeM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Exchange 2K-Under the Properties for a new public folder I have created, the >Directory Rights tab is grayed out. > >Any input would be appreciated Its grayed out until you mail-enable it. ...

web slices
This seems like a good idea, but I have yet to find a web site, product or anything else that provides access to a web slice. Much to do about nothing. Great ad gimmick for IE8, but I have found it elusive. Hi Herb, "Herb Mann" <HerbMann@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht news:D2F639B0-08A5-4101-9383-A70F6971FBE4@microsoft.com... > This seems like a good idea, but I have yet to find a web site, product or > anything else that provides access to a web slice. Much to do about > nothing. > Great ad gimmick for IE8, but I have found it elusive...

Filling Web Form
Dear freinds Hello, I have written code in vc++ using MFC to fill the Webform using HTTP post method and I'm able to fill the form but I'm facing a problem that I'm unable to fill login name and password. So any one amongst you have any Idea or help then please help me With Regards Sachin ...

MONEY 2004 WEB ACCOUNT ACCESS
I get the following microsoft error message when I provide my username and password for my online account. (After that Money crashes) _______________________________________________________ AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: msvcrt.dll ModVer: 6.1.8637.0 Offset: 0000d376 Try to upgrade, reinstall, or repair Internet Explorer. Msvcrt.dll is a file that will be reinstalled or updated by IE. "RS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021301c3a643$cc77f8a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I get the following microsoft error message when I >...

How do I send a frontpage web folder using outlook 2000?
Hi, is it possible to send a frontpage web folder using outlook 2000? Thanks ray roadracer <roadracer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, is it possible to send a frontpage web folder using outlook 2000? If you zip it up. -- Brian Tillman Do I need WINZIP or will windows xp zip the folder? "Brian Tillman" wrote: > roadracer <roadracer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > > Hi, is it possible to send a frontpage web folder using outlook 2000? > > If you zip it up. > -- > Brian Tillman > On Tue, 24 May 2005 13:27:08 -1000, roa...

Information Store Corrupted
Guys,, I think I'm in very deep trouble. I have two Exchange 5.5, one for outgoing mail and one for incoming, the incoming mail sever is a W2K and is the Domain Controller. My DNS server is a separated dedicated server. I had a big power failure last thursday night. The three server sudently shut off and restart again after the AC came back. On friday morning I realized we didn't have email service, I checked the outgoing server and it was OK, but on the incoming server the Information Store Service was not starting, I went to the web and found this article about how to reco...

Calculating White Space in 5.5 Info Stores
Hello We're aware of Event ID 1221 and we have a script that queries our Exchange servers so that we could provide capacity reports to the customer. However, recently the utility that actually performs the query within the script (DumpEL) fails on about 50% of the 48 or so servers we manage. It's been running fine for months and we've made no changes to the servers recently that we might be able to blame. (If we had done some patching then it would have been to all of the servers so I'd expect the failure to occur across the estate). So the question is, while were trying to ...

Using layers won't return value from stored procedure
Hello Community In my ASP.Net program using C# I call a stored procedure but no memberno value returns. This is how I call the method from C#: int membernum = 0; dset = loadNewMember(memberno); membernum = memberno; --- This layer calls the stored procedure: public DataSet loadNewMember(int memberno) { DataSet dset1 = new DataSet(); string dsetErrors = ""; SqlParameter[] Params = { new SqlParameter("@memberno", memberno) }; try { if ("spGetNewMember", @Params, 30) ...

Mailbox store missing from on-media catalog
Hi, Im trying to restore a mailbox from an older backup that was created using ntbackup 'full system backup' option. I assumed that the mailbox store would be a part of this catalog, but it is not listed. I do see the c:\Program Files\Exchsrvr directory which has been backup up, but only the log files are shown within the MDBDATA folder where I am expecting to also see the .edb and ..stm files. Please advise charlie at im-design dot net In your backup routine you have to separately backup "Infomation Store". Charlie wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to restore a ...

Finding multi database dependencies of a stored procedure in SQL Server 2000
Using SQL Server 2000. I am faced with a daunting task of listing all the tables/views (from multiple databases) that are referenced in a few stored procedures. In other words, I want an accurate list of all tables and views referenced in a stored procedure. These tables are present in multiple databases. Note that I am not searching for "a table name" in the stored procedure, but want a list of all tables used in it. sp_depends is not an option because it may have missed dependencies. Querying syscomments may also not be accurate as a table name occuring in syscommen...

Top of Information Store
Hi we moved recently to a new service pack with our Exchange Server. Unluckily after the installation of the SP I had to restore a mailbox from an older backup. The restore worked, in System Manager I can see that the mailbox is full (4GB) but when accessing it via Outlook the "old" mail items can't be found. Via the backup log (which logs the folders) I was able to determine that all the "old" mails are in folders like - Ordner Ulf Hettstedt [uh94532221]?H�chste Hierarchiestufe des IS?Posteingang the "new" mails are in folders like: - Ordner Ulf Hett...

Link to Page when saving to web
Hi, I have some drawings that have several shapes with "Go to page on double-click" behavior. How can I keep this functionality when saving as a web page? Thanks ...

web services forwarding / proxy
Can anyone advise me for a staring point where I can learn about how to do forwarding? What I need is to learn how to have IIS machine that is exposed to the outside world that does only forwarding. This server will only be a kind of proxy between the outside world (the web services client) and the real web services server. ...

"how to" access MS Money on the Web
I recently had to sign up with a hotmail account in order to automatically download from one of my charge cards (my other cards and checking accounts could download directly from the bank to MS Money). During the signup process, it told me I could access my accounts from any computer on the internet. How do I access my accounts from any computer on the internet? Is there a web page I can log into? Thanks -rwg In microsoft.public.money, rwg wrote: >I recently had to sign up with a hotmail account in order to >automatically download from one of my charge cards (my other cards and ...

Information store stops
Hi Besides error in sys log The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 5 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds: No action. we alse get the following error; Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the MSExchangeIS service. after that our Exchange 2000 information store service is stopped. If I try to start it, it works for about 5 minutes, and than we get the same error again, and IS is stopped. Any help or ideas why? Regards Miha Are you using the Standard version of ...

Sending web page or link by e-mail
My default e-mail is Outlook Express and my browser is IE; however I also use Lotus Notes at work. When I am signed out of all work applications and try to forward a web page or link, Notes always pops up instead of OE. I have checked all OE and IE options to ensure settings are right and they are. Can anyone help? -- Sandra SB Mull wrote: > My default e-mail is Outlook Express and my browser is IE; however I > also use Lotus Notes at work. When I am signed out of all work > applications and try to forward a web page or link, Notes always > pops up instead of OE. I have c...

c360 Web Connect
Has anybody used c360 Web Connect product on CRM 3.0? Do you have to be publishing your CRM to https:// in order to allow access to CRM via external internet? Thanks, Boolean1 Did you contact c360 support with this question? They're probably better able to help you. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Boolean1" <Boolean1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:tKydnf0OX9hM7evZRVn-pA@comcast.com... > Has anybody used c360 Web Connect product on CRM 3.0? > > Do you have to be publishing your CRM to https:// in order to allow access &g...

mailbox store size
Can anyone tell me how I can determine the total size of my mailbox store for Exchange 2003. I used to be able to view a folder in my "M" drive before now I'm not sure which files I need to look at. Goto the drive where the edb and stm files for your store are physically located. Sum the sizes. :) -- -- Brian Desmond Windows Server MVP desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us Http://www.briandesmond.com "enorton" <enorton@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BCC20BC-923E-487E-AA23-EA5D0476B4EB@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how I can determin...

Exchange2003 -web access2003 no loading
When log in in my account the grafic WEB Access2003 no loading Need a lot more info to help, and you should probably post in microsoft.public.exchange.admin - OWA is not Outlook. rocco wrote: > When log in in my account the grafic WEB Access2003 no loading ...

MS Store Operations v1.2 error creating new customer
When I hit F7 "New" I get the error "you are not allowed to create new customers at the POS" Anyone know why this is happening? It used to work. Thanks! HI Adrain, Login to Store Manager and then Go to File > Configuration> click on Options tab and then click on "Customer Options" then select "Allow new customer at POS" This by the the way resolve your issue but you have other side also to check. go to Database > Cashier and click on your cashier information and below the security block check that "Allow to view and edit all custo...

Sales & warehouse store or Stock Store
I have 2 table Stock_Table Sales_Table Stock_Table Contain This Field StockId Primary Key StockName Quantity Date_of_Add StockId StockName Quantity Date_of_add 1 a1 computer 10 1/1/2008 2 b2 printer 20 1/1/2008 3 a1 computer 10 15/1/2008 4 b2 printer 60 20/1/2008 Sales_Table contain this field (Sales mean Pull or get from Stock table) SalesId Primary key St...

How do i import addresses from web-mail to outlook #2
PLease can someone tell me how i can import my contacts from a web based email (worldclient) into outlook?> Dave Christophers wrote: > PLease can someone tell me how i can import my contacts from a web based > email (worldclient) into outlook?> No need to post twice - this is not a chat room. You need to find out the information from your webmail host. -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...