login errors #2

When trying to login I am getting this error:

Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running.
Please try again later.

Thus it will not allow me to login.

Any suggestions?
0
sajlnp (8)

Try clearing any user stuck in SY00800

"sajlnp" wrote:

> When trying to login I am getting this error:
>
> Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running.
> Please try again later.
>

> Thus it will not allow me to login.
>
> Any suggestions?
0
Andrew3569 (322)
10/10/2006 5:39:01 AM
Hello

Have you tried to run Dynamics Utilities? It seems that you have an
unfinished installation that requires to be completed before logging in.

Regards
--
Joseph Abou Nader
You never know what power you have until you make choices in hard time

"Andrew" wrote:

> Try clearing any user stuck in SY00800
>
> "sajlnp" wrote:
>
> > When trying to login I am getting this error:
> >
> > Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running.
> > Please try again later.
> >

> > Thus it will not allow me to login.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
when partnersource starts displaying articles again, look at

https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYYUSKWOTVUNVLMRYSLOPXPRVMWYONUMYSRONWUTMVQOOLPSMW

"sajlnp" wrote:

> When trying to login I am getting this error:
>
> Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running.
> Please try again later.
>

> Thus it will not allow me to login.
>
> Any suggestions?
I cleared a row in SY00800 and it worked like a charm. Thank you.

"sajlnp" wrote:

> When trying to login I am getting this error:
>
> Login denied. An installation task of Analytical Accounting is running.
> Please try again later.
>

> Thus it will not allow me to login.
>
> Any suggestions?
0
sajlnp (8)

Percent increase in excel #2
How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values, one from last year and one from this year? One way: A1: <last year's value> B1: <this year's value> C1: =B1/A1-1 Format C1 as a percentage. In article <29182E64-291B-4B10-804E-88FE105D24AB@microsoft.com>, "Aiko" <Aiko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How could I do a percent increase when I have two tables with money values, > one from last year and one from this year? Thank you for your answer, I send you and e-mail because I came up with new pro...

Outlook quitting immediately after opening #2
Outlook quitting immediately after opening Outlook quits straight after it opens. I have removed it and re-installed it but its made nodifference. I get a half second view of the inbox (which is still my original inbox which seems strange after removal and reinstallation?) -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

synchronize 2 exchange 2003 servers
Hello all, How can i sync. 2 exchange servers ? Is this possible with InterOrg ? (i want also sync the GAL) thnx, Mel. Since these are 2003 servers, you need to sync AD's, really. I don't think that the old InterOrg product will work for you, but MIIS might. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserversystem/miis2003/techinfo/planning/miisgalarch.mspx "mel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1f8fa01c45826$3511d860$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello all, > > How can i sync. 2 exchange servers ? > Is this possible with InterOrg ? (i want also...

Error while execution of process
Hello all I have 5 PC's and 1 server with echange services installed and I'am using outlook 2000 as email cli´┐Żnt. At different times he gives me te error "Fout bij het uitvoeren van bewerking" in dutch and translated is that "Error while execution of process". The only thing i can do is click the OK button. Than everthing seems to work fine again. I get the error message sometimes when i open a menu, other times when i want to reply to a message, ... Does anyone have an idea?! I've installed the latest updates. Kind regards Erwin On all 5 PC's...

Data Save error
GP Ver 6.0. Recently I am facing an error with normal users unable to save records, where as the system administrator is able to save the same information. Please advice on this error, what has to be done. I have disabled the windows user ID of the Database owner. Thinking of this made Dynasa as the DBO. Database is having enough free space available. Hi How big is the company database? Is it over 10GB? Regards James "Matthews" <Matthews@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FF3F553-5B18-4D8A-B65E-8A253BF94BB2@microsoft.com... > GP Ver 6.0. Recently I...

Merging Labels #2
Hello, I'm back with the same question. How do you get labels to merge from a database on one sheet? Not individual names on one sheet each? The instructions I have received so far does not work: 1. Under setup page size, create a blank page that is the size of one label. 2. Under Page Setup, select the option "Change Copies per Sheet", Click on "Multiple Copies Per Sheet". I still get multiple labels on one sheet with one name???? >-----Original Message----- >Hello, I'm back with the same question. How do you get labels to merge from >a database...

A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0
I have an application that will happily post 20TPS from 9 different processes running on three different computers. In the middle of all this happiness, I'll get about three seconds of: A transport-level error has occurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.) and then posting returns to normal. Only one of the nine processes will be affected. None of the applications are connecting/reconnection. Each is using a dedicated SQLClient connection to a SQLServer ...

How can I print page 2 of each sheet in a workbook?
If I understand your request, the first point to clarify is that "each sheet" does not have a page 2 - If there are 10 sheets & each one contains 2 pages of data, each page is still sequentially numbered 1-20. One option is to select the area to be printed on each sheet and go to File>Print Area>Set Print Area. Once you do this for each sheet, go to the Print dialog box and select Entire Workbook. HTH |:>) "sflower" wrote: > ...

Change Default View #2
Is it possible to determine a user's business unit and set the account entity default view depending on the business unit? I know it is not standard, I just am not sure if there is a way through javascript or the SDK to do it. Thanks You may be able to use a plug-in on the SavedQuery RetriveMultiple event. Here is an example to hide system views :- http://msdynamicscrm-e.blogspot.com/2008/02/hiding-view-in-crm-40-using-plug-in.html This is just a starting point to give you an example. You would have to check if the query being passed is to return the default view, and if so overr...

Message box error check box
I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in them. I would want message box and then i want it to set focus to that box ( and highty llight it in red if pos) I have about 10 checks to do on every form that the best way to do this "Simon" <S.Dickson@shos.co.uk> wrote in message news:f628c1d7-0598-4d75-bc3a-6c41df313870@m16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com... >I have built a databse, on a form i have a close button i want to do > a few checks to see if certain text boxes have data in the...

Getting Windows Installer error message when starting Office appli
When I start an Office application I initially get a "Windows Installer" window to pop up stating "Preparing to install...". Approximately 30 seconds or so later a window pops up titled "Problem with Shortcut". The statement in this window is "This update package could not be opened. Verify that the update package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid Windows Installer update package." I am running Vista and Office 2007. This has not been a problem in the past. It appears a recent...

Link Error
Hi! All, I have added the "afxcmn.h" to get the "CImageList" type to do some graphical interface enhancements. The Programs compile fine, but I run itnot Problems during Linking.. I know this is not the Forum, but if something is obvious , please do point it to me. this is how I added it to my 'StdAfx.h' #ifndef _AFX_NO_AFXCMN_SUPPORT #include "afxcmn.h" #include "afxcview.h" #endif #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <atlbase.h> #include <commctrl.h> #include <richedit.h> #include <t...

2 questions from a beginner
Hi i have 2 questions on how to do things if anyone could help it woul be great. I need to create a text box and a button where when you ente a number in the text and click the button it mutiplies the number, th question actually looks like this... a) Define a variable Mult in you code b) When the user clicks the button if the textbox has an empty string set the variable Mult to 10. If it is not empty, set the variable Mul to the number they typed into the textbox. c) Use a for..next loop to fill in the values in column A and B a shown in the sample. Hint use the cell property. and the othe...

What's wrong in this formula???? #2
I don't really understand: I have several 'ElseIf' conditions, for 3 it should be multiplied b 100, for 4 by 125 etc. So i have precise amounts to calculate according to the number of hours (2,3,4,5 or over). I don't see how can a MAX or MIN determination be the solution. Could you please clarify this? Cheers -- Ekse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ekser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1140 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27484 Did you try it? -- ...

error messages #3
I am getting the error message "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" whenever I try to change a font size or bold the font. Is there a solution to this? Hi Marc! See: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292263 Also Leo Heuser posted a subroutine back in May 2001 to remove unused formats. http://tinyurl.com/2uq9e -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "Marc" <anonymous@discussions.microsof...

CRM 1.2...What kinds of language is available ???
Hey, I heard CRM 1.2 is availbale in 9 languages.... but don't know what languages are included.... so please, let me know what languages are included!!! Thanks!!! Here you go: U.S. English International English German French Italian Spanish Dutch Danish Brazilian Portuguese Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. San Francisco, CA >> Other Microsoft CRM Online Forum Resources: http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm >-----Original Message----- >Hey, >I heard CRM 1.2 is availbale in 9 languages.... >but don't know what languages are included.... > >so please, let me know...

Advice on Exchange 2003 Recovery #2
I have spent the last 6 hours going over the MS docs on Exchange 2k3 recovery, but none seem to address this situation I have. 1 Seattle office 1 New York office Both have a domain controller serving a single domain. The single Exchange 2003 server is in the Seattle location. Disaster Recovery Scenario: Seattle is Nuked Somehow I and my colleagues survive. We go to our disaster recovery facility in Portland, OR and install a fresh copy of Windows on new hardware, VPN to New York, and add the new server as a second DC to the New York DC. My question is how am I to recover exchange? I have...

Display comments as data #2
thanks a lot , this worked exactly as required, the comment go converted to data Now just one more thing . is the vice versa possible i.e if i have dat in column A can it be shown as comment in column B. the reason i need this is bcos i am shifting some data with thei comments to MS access(Hence the need to convert omments to data) processing them and again converting them to excel (the need to conver data back to comments -- sonik ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sonika's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=...

How to 1. Jump to a specific page (in a massive document) based on a search then 2. Copy and paste an string of characters a few lines above it.
BACKGROUND/CONTEXT I am working from a very large word document, approximately 1000 pages long. Each page has one 'article' on it. I am currently doing something manually, which I would love to do using a macro. I am populating a table (which happens to be in an Excel spreadsheet) One column is the Article number 'xxxxx'. One of the other columns is a 'Topic' which is typically three alphanumeric characters (like AA1, AD4, BB4 DO6 etc.) PROBLEM/TASK This is what i have to do Step 1 - Jump to the page with the article number. Achieved by p...

Link Errors __endthreadex and __beginthreadex
I've started to teach myself Windows Programing with Visual C++ 6.0 with SP6. I'm using "MFC Programing from the GROUND UP" second ed. Copy his examples into a new proj. with new workspace set for an empty win32 application. They compile with no errors but I have Link Errors on "unresolved external symbol __endthreadex" and unresolved external symbol __endthreadex" and __beginthreadex. What am I missing? Thanks for any help forthcoming. you forget to enable support of MFC dll in your project, Enable it from following location Project|setting or pres...

Outlook 2003 error message #6
Has anyone seen this error message? We are running Outlook 2003 with Exchange 5.5. Does not happen all the time. Usually happens on DSL link. I cannot re-create it. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: (subject) Sent: 2/25/2004 8:40 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: (End user) on 2/25/2004 8:40 AM Remote was unable to open a message for submission on the server.Network problems are preventing connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer. Thanks in advance ...

Outlook 03 Startup error msg
Just recently when I started outlook the following error windows started: DDESERVER WINDOW - Outlook.exe - Entry Point Not Found "The procedure enrty point GetIUMS not located in MSDART.DLL (2 times) DDESERVER WINDOW - Outlook Today - Entry Point Not Found "The procedure enrty point GetIUMS not located in MSDART.DLL (4 times) I've tried detect and repair, but that has not repaired the problem. MSKB doen't have any solutions. Has anyone else had this problem and found a solution to correct the problem? ...

Contacts with multiple email addresses #2
Need Help When I right-click a contact and click create new message, all of the contacts three email addresses autimatically appear in the "to" line. How do I prevent this from happening. In other words, how do I make one the three addresses for that contact a default address so that only that one appears when I try to send an email. Thanks ...

Wnat to change email address of Public Folder email address with Exchange 2003! Get error
The HTTP service used by Public Folder is not avialable, possible are that the Public stores are not mounted and the Information Store service i snot running. Id no: c1030af Exchange System Manager Used as part of SBS 2K3 Publick folders and information services are started and working properly! Questions? 1) How to fix Public stores are not mounted? How? 2) Fixed with Exchange SP1 "Walt Smith" <walts@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:z0Nqe.59554$887.53617@tornado.socal.rr.com... > The HTTP service used by Public Folder is not avialable, possible ...

Domain login
I go to article number 324774 and try to do that on my server but that page is all grayed out and doesn't let me do anything. Any ideas? Perform the steps using the Internet Services Manager snap-in instead of ESM. -- Cheers, Steve Antonio Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "josh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:545BD3D7-AF4D-404D-B88E-0A8C10EECD52@microsoft.com... > I go to article number 324774 and try to do that on my server but that page is all grayed out ...