LIne item in SOP

I would like to know of a why to reflect milestones on a sales line item.
What I mean by this is the product needs to get various stages completed
before it can be released to the ultimate customer.   Such as quality control
testing and approval for licensing of the product.  Does anybody know of a
ISV that would be able to handle  something like this?

Need to keep track of about 18 milestones for each line item in a sales order.

Thanks

0
Precipio (37)

If you consider customizing it, please, let me know. We can help you.
inquire@flogility.com

"Precipio" wrote:

> I would like to know of a why to reflect milestones on a sales line item.
> What I mean by this is the product needs to get various stages completed
> before it can be released to the ultimate customer.   Such as quality control
> testing and approval for licensing of the product.  Does anybody know of a
> ISV that would be able to handle  something like this?
>
> Need to keep track of about 18 milestones for each line item in a sales order.
>
> Thanks

0
MCA (31)
3/20/2007 11:10:10 PM
We are currently handling this by using a dummy part number, and modify the
description to match the details of the milestone.  Upon reaching the
milestone, we then create an invoice from that line item. The item type is
set to Service so it doesn't effect mrp etc.

hope this helps.

"MCA" wrote:

> If you consider customizing it, please, let me know. We can help you.
> inquire@flogility.com
>

> "Precipio" wrote:
>
> > I would like to know of a why to reflect milestones on a sales line item.
> > What I mean by this is the product needs to get various stages completed
> > before it can be released to the ultimate customer.   Such as quality control
> > testing and approval for licensing of the product.  Does anybody know of a
> > ISV that would be able to handle  something like this?
> >
> > Need to keep track of about 18 milestones for each line item in a sales order.
> >
> > Thanks

0
Rich (271)
4/4/2007 10:10:04 PM
Also, just curious as to if you are requred to make progress payments.  If so
how are you doing this, this has been a pain for us.

"MCA" wrote:

> If you consider customizing it, please, let me know. We can help you.
> inquire@flogility.com
>

> "Precipio" wrote:
>
> > I would like to know of a why to reflect milestones on a sales line item.
> > What I mean by this is the product needs to get various stages completed
> > before it can be released to the ultimate customer.   Such as quality control
> > testing and approval for licensing of the product.  Does anybody know of a
> > ISV that would be able to handle  something like this?
> >
> > Need to keep track of about 18 milestones for each line item in a sales order.
> >
> > Thanks

0
Rich (271)

CListView losing items
Hi, I have a problem with a CListView in report mode. I can add items but when I add the 10:th (or any > #10) item it's subtexts aren't shown, but is rather shown in the last element in the view (sorted by column #1 (ints showing the row number)) so far always the ninth element. result: 1 text 10 11 2 text 3 text 4 text 5 text 6 text 7 text 8 text 9 text corsponding to # 11 I can't figure this one out. Can someone please help me? For something like this you should post some code.. But here is how to fix half of your problem. get the return valu...

EConnect Po Line Entry
I am receiving the following error from the taPoLine stored proc. Error Number = 445 Stored Procedure taPoLine Error Description = Invalid Account Index can anyone point me in the right direction of where to look in GP to update the account index ...

Insert a line or shape in a table
Creating a chart from Excel, I copied and pasted it to my Word document. I now need to put in some lines to create a graph, but when I insert the line, the table expands and places the line within one segment. I want to extend the line across the top of the whole table. I don't see where I can lock the table so it won't change. Drawn lines have nothing to keep them in place. Use a real bit of data, and the line will stay locked in place: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Cu...

Plotted line to show OVER plotted points
I have two separate plots on one chart. A set of points (blobs) and separate fitted line. However the line is 'engulfed' by the points. have tried 'series order' - but it doesn't stop the points appearing o top of the line How do I ensure the line properly displays on top of the points ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com This works if both series are Scatter. Plot the points-only series on the primary axis, and the line-only series on t...

edit variable length items in "Access" database tables
In my database table I am holding a variable length item in a database record; the item may be from two to six alphabetic characters long. Trailiing spaces pad the item where required. To print out the item in a report, the item itself is sandwiched between two fixed-length items separated by an oblique stroke, (forward slash): - ***/variable length/***. How can I suppress the trailing spaces in my variable length item when printing results ? Yours Sincerely, CHARLES WALKER Take a look at the RTrim function or even the Trim function. RTrim(SomeField) will trim trailing spaces off a...

Discontiuned inventory items
Once an item in inventory has been marked as discontinued and has a quantity on hand of zero, the user should have the option of removing it from lookup lists throughout the sales order processing and inventory modules WITHOUT removing history for the item and deleting the item. Can you please tell me how to do this? Is there a way to get the quantity to zero so that I can delete it? We are changing part numbers (again). I have over 700 parts in GP's and need only about 75 and I have never, in five years, been able to figure out how to do this. Any help you can give me would ...

matching items #2
Peter I am aware of the using filter on what worksheet, however i am being bit basic with what i am trying to achieve. I need the information t be on a seperate worksheet in a completely different arrangemen basically like a report with the information what i need being shown. am strying to show the principle in what i am trying to do with m quaestion. Thanks anyway. Ton -- tony lindsle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tony lindsley's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1499 View this thread: http://www.excelf...

Change Outlook Default Setting United States of America at end of address line (Country/Region)
How can I turn off or omit the words "United States of America" which is added as the last line by the Contacts app when I use an address from Outlook Contacts to address an envelope in Word? This is a waste of ink. Outlook 2002 SP2 A typical address would look like this when clicked from the Outlook Contacts book to the envelope app in Word. Want to know how to change the default setting, turn off the last line, (don't want it included in the address) which is added by Outlook as a default line. Want the default to be without country/region. Example of what is completed by curre...

Delete Blank Lines
Hi All: I have a file with many blank lines. I don't want to delete them by hands because this is a huge file. Is there any way I can delete these blank lines wisely? Any advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated. Thanks. Charles Charles, How about sorting the file and then "mass" highlighting and deleting them? -- Ken Hudson "Charles" wrote: > Hi All: > > I have a file with many blank lines. I don't want to delete them by hands > because this is a huge file. Is there any way I can delete these blank > lines wisely? Any a...

Error "Unable to Read Item" opening .msg files
I am having intermittent problems where a user will have saved a .MSG file from Outlook 2003, and then is unable to open it later. By default, these saved files are marked read-only, and the following error is displayed "Microsoft Office Outlook - You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." If the read-only option is unchecked, they receive the following error trying to open the file "Microsoft Office Outlook - Unable to read the item." This problem seems to occur randomly to different users. All of my users are using Outlook 20...

Mysterious line
After reconfiguring a form in excel a problem occured during printing. A mysterious line appears across the page. It does not appear in print preview. Only during printing. The printer works fine on other items so it's not that. I did create a custom paper size during redefining. Frustrated hi, print some other document on the same printer. also some document for another machine. if the line is still there on all of them, it's the printer. >-----Original Message----- >After reconfiguring a form in excel a problem occured >during printing. A mysterious line ap...

select multiple items from dropdown
hello everyone, i have a table which is populated using a form. one of the fields is person's name, the dropdown for which picks up data from a second table (which has an index and person's name). what i want to do is modify the form so that a user can select multiple items from the dropdown, but i havent been able fo find a way to do so. i am using access 2003. i know that access 2007 lets you do that, but i dont have an option of upgrading right now. i would appreciate your suggestions thanks, vc-programmer Create a related table, where you can store many options for one...

Grey Header Line
I have received an email in Outlook 2002 that the font is a light grey in color in the header. I'm sure it indicates something - I just can't find the explanation anywhere. The curiosity level is high. Thanks in advance, MoonDogii Could it be an expired email item? "MoonDogii" <bmohney@REMOVECAPSclayburngroup.com> wrote in message news:unwuB7kWGHA.5012@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I have received an email in Outlook 2002 that the font is a light grey in >color in the header. I'm sure it indicates something - I just can't find >the explanation ...

Can I arrange items on my clipboard in a specific order?
Is it possible to change the arrangement of items in my clipboard to a certain order to make it more usable for me? Thanks! ...

Reading other users 'sent items' folders
Hi all, When using delegate access - Is there 'any' way of granting access for others to view the sent items folder? This does not appear as an option. Alternatively is there any other method to implement this? Many thanks - ras - Hi Craig! In Outlook you can right-click on Sent Items, select Properties, open Permissions tab and delegate appropriate permissions for other users. R.V. "Craig Pilkington" wrote: > Hi all, > > When using delegate access - Is there 'any' way of granting access for > others to view the sent items folder? This does n...

merging a value in a text field with each line in a memo field
I am trying to merge a value in a text field with the information in a memo field using a query to create a report. This is the query I am using: SELECT AVRelay+","+IPRange FROM T_Sites AVRelay is the text field and IPRange is the Memo. IPRange has multiple lines, each of which I need appended with the value in AVRelay for the report. It should look like. 2,192.168.1.0/24 2,192.168.0.0/24 2,192.168.2.0/24 Instead it looks like 2,192.168.1.0/24 192.168.0.0/24 192.168.2.0/24 I have searched far and wide but has come up empty. Please help! I would gues...

Tracking PST items in CRM
I have a user who wishes to track email that's stored in a PST file on his computer in CRM. When he clicks the "Track in CRM" button, he gets an error message about it not being in an active folder or something similar. Is it possible to track PST items in CRM? Thanks in advance. Only the default Outlook/Exchange/PST folder is being synch with Microsoft CRM. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "Herb Powell" wrote: > I have a user who wishes to track email that's stored in a PST file on his > computer in CRM. When he clicks ...

Ping Jon Peltier: Custom colors above & below horizontal lines
Hello again, I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how to color-code "zones" within a chart. Using some the techniques described on your (EXTREMELY helpful!!) website, I have created a box-and-whisker plot, and added horizontal lines indicating certain target values (upper and lower). I would like to conditionally color-code the plot areas delineated by these upper and lower horizontal lines...i.e. below the 5th percentile line=red, above the 25th percentile line=green, between the 5th and 25th percentiles=yellow. Any thoughts, ideas, recommendations etc. would be greatly ap...

Startup Item pops up twice, taskbar color flips
On an Acer Aspire One, I put a notepad TO DO file in All Users Startup and it comes up twice. On this machine, I also have a wierdness in that the taskbar sometimes comes up Blue XP and others grey (like Win 98). - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2 ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows...

ANN: nxslt.exe (.NET XSLT Command Line Utility) version 1.5
Hello! I'm glad to announce version 1.5 of the nxslt.exe - .NET XSLT command line utility. What is nxslt ------------- nxslt is a feature-rich command line utility that allows to perform XSL Transformations (XSLT) using .NET Framework's XSLT implementation - System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform class. nxslt is compatible with command line options, provided by Microsoft's MSXSL.EXE Command Line Transformation Utility. In addition, nxslt has some distinct advanced features, like support for XInclude and XPointer, embedded stylesheets, custom URI resolving, multiple result documents, custom ...

Drop shadow on Drawn Lines 2008
I post in the Acrobat forums at Adobe Forums. I gave suggestion for creating forms using either underscores or Leader Tabs to create Form elements to use in Acrobat Forms Wizard. Name: _____________ Address: _____________ and so on. I've been chastised mercilessly by another contributor That say doing that adds unnecessary Characters. the contributor suggested used Drawing lines. I tried on a Blank page using Drawing line after I found the correct menu. But I found a couple of things wrong. 1. There is no way to control the starting/ending points (does not...

Access/Excel: Create multiple Lines/Column out of one mulit-line Column?
Hallo everyone! I spent a lot of time today searching for a response to my question but I had unfortunately no success. The problem is the following: I have got an Access-table called Employee with an ID and one corresponding Field/Column called comment. These comments are stupidly multi-line (separated by a Return). It's my aim to have access (he he, wordplay) to these two fields in Excel whereas the field shouldn't be longer that 255 characters. I considered three solutions: The table could be changed after being exported to excel in the following two ways: - Multiple Comment Column...

Error: "A failure may have corrupted the content of the item..."
Hi there! In Outlook 2002, when replying back to an email, getting error message: "A failure may have corrupted the content of the item. Copy the content to a new item, or save the item as a text file or RTF file." Has anyone ever heard of this? If so, please let me know!!! thanks!!! cat I have a user who is experiencing the same problem when trying to reply to an HTML formatted email. Using Outlook 2000. I attempted to "repair" the Office installation, with no effect. Does anyone have an answer for this one? ...

Count items in cel
Okay, here's my problem: In my excel-list I have 3 codes: "l","s" and "ls". l is the equivalent of 1,50 euro s the equivalent of 1 euro ls is thus 2,50 euro The codes are entered during the month. At the end of the month I want to see how much someone has to pay. So if that's 3 times "l", 2 times "s" and 1 time "ls" that would be 9 euro. How do I do that in a formula? Thanks in advance! =(LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"1s","")))/2 gives the number of "1s" values in A1 =LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"...