Kit And Back Order #2

I am in a situation where I have a kit item on a Sales Order for a
quantity of 20.  I will only ship complete kits out.  My inventory
levels will only allow me to ship 10 kits right know.  GP will let me
do all 20 or none right know.  It would be ideal to get 10 to invoice
and 10 to go into the back order field.  I am looking for away to make
this work.  I have reviewed the MBS Professional Tool for Partial Kit
Transfers but that fell well short of what is being asked.  Modules
that are in the installation that might come in are SOP,Inventory, and
Manufacturing.  I looked at Quick Mo's in manfacturing but I can not
receive partials for that either.

0
pdherde (2)

I had to have my VAR write me a new field on the SOP window to hold the
quantity ordered / remaining since you cannot back order a kit.  When you
transfer the order to an invoice the new field will decrease by the amount
fulfilled thus showing back ordered.

"pdherde@firsttechdirect.com" wrote:

> I am in a situation where I have a kit item on a Sales Order for a
> quantity of 20.  I will only ship complete kits out.  My inventory
> levels will only allow me to ship 10 kits right know.  GP will let me
> do all 20 or none right know.  It would be ideal to get 10 to invoice
> and 10 to go into the back order field.  I am looking for away to make
> this work.  I have reviewed the MBS Professional Tool for Partial Kit
> Transfers but that fell well short of what is being asked.  Modules
> that are in the installation that might come in are SOP,Inventory, and
> Manufacturing.  I looked at Quick Mo's in manfacturing but I can not
> receive partials for that either.

0
ian (162)

parsing a date and time field #2

Money Central Portfolio #2

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Statements #2

Kit Products
I don't understand how these work. We sell bundled services and although I can set them up in the CRM, how do the services you add to your kit product show on your opportunity or order? -- Nikki The kit almost act like any other product record - it won't break into its various components "line item products" automatically via out of box. It does give you the logical tracking of other product "bundle" behind the scene. Not much intelligence beside that. Some things to consider: 1. Does this integrate with ERP, like Great Plains - the integration does impa...

Macro

Manual Entry of Puchase Order
We just upgraded to 2.0 and had been running 1.2 for a few years and only upgraded to fix a database problem. Now I have a new one. We put our purchase orders in manualy because it gives us more control of price changes, etc. The new purchase order screens have thrown my entry into a tailspin. Our main vendor has an invoice that is anywhere from 300 - 700 lines and in this new version, manual entry is almost impossible. Any suggestions?????? You can try TOP Import: http://www.retailhero.com/dynamics_rms_order_import.aspx You can either use a data collector to scan items or just simply f...

Backing Up Outlook #5
How do I backup copies of all mye-mail folders? Hod do I backup all my contacts within the address book? Hello, You can do a total backup of your Outlook PST file using a back up program in Outlook. To download the ad in go to http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx? FamilyId=8B081F3A-B7D0-4B16-B8AF- 5A6322F4FD01&displaylang=en If you have trouble email me at outlook@theblueedge.net Chris >-----Original Message----- >How do I backup copies of all mye-mail folders? Hod do I >backup all my contacts within the address book? >. > "Damon" <damo...

Sum amount if = 2 value's

Excel pivot table #2

Outlook Express 6 Spell Check #2
I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a problem with spell check. When you send an email, it says "spell check has been haulted, do you want to send anyway" and if I ask it to spell check, it says an error has occured in spell check. All my spelling options are correctly set, so I don't know what the problem is. Kimberly McNabb <knmcnabb@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a > problem with spell check. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Database #2
Hi I'm new to Outlook. I hear of an Outlook database in other threads. Is this synonymous with the ..pst or .ost files people mention? Does it corrupt often and if so are there tools to repair it? Regards Craig. There's a utility called ScanPST.EXE that will scan and attempt to repair the file. Yes, typically when a user says Outlook database they're referring to their PST file "Craig Roberts" <craigroberts@jkr.co.uk> wrote in message news:C4C8E141.211DE%craigroberts@jkr.co.uk... > Hi > > I'm new to Outlook. > > I hear of an Outlook d...

unique with 2 columns

host unreachable #2
hi, if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi queue im using E5,5 sp4 thks Is that for all domains, even for Yahoo and Hotmail? Rick wrote: > hi, > > if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i > don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong > until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi > queue > > im using E5,5 sp4 > > thks ...

Excel number formatting #2

How do I reverse the order of the pages I've written?
I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publisher, but have inserted them in reverse order, ie; page 56 should be page 1, and so on. How can I fix this ? At the bottom of your screen are little numbered pages. Pick on them with your mouse and drag them where they need to be. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "kaybee" <kaybee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D020743-D49F-4C02-A03C-7D09CB5553A7@microsoft.com... > I've written 56 pages in a new book in Publish...

Closing Excel #2
I have inherited an App desigend by an ex employee Sometimes the program leaves Excel in the task manager The programe uses various routines and calling various functions that define Excel sheets etc (badly named) I'm finding it hard to follow (my 1st experince of .NET) is there a way to KILL any Excel instence when exiting the program. I have come across some posts about GC (garbage collection) like this System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWsheet) oXLWsheet = Nothing 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWs) oXLWs = Nothing oBook.Clos...

hidden transactions #2
I have a problem with account balances: the balance for checking is way off on the hiome page than in the account register view. When I tried to find out why, I got some greyed out transaction when I went from bill schedule through right click to payee. This transaction cannot be changed or deleted, but in total all such transactions made up the difference in balance. Any suggestions? Oscar -- Elvart In microsoft.public.money, elvigor wrote: >I have a problem with account balances: the balance for checking is way off >on the hiome page than in the account register view. When I ...

Stats/PivotTables #2
I have to produce stats from data exported as a CSV file from a piece of custom made software we use here. The data displayed in Excel looks like this: 01/04/2003 05:31 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 01/04/2003 08:56 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 01/04/2003 11:16 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 11:42 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 05:31 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 08:56 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 03/04/2003 11:16 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 03/04/2003 11:42 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY I have to produce a spreadsheet saying how many examinations were done by a particular doctor over a certain timespan. Each date li...

How did I break the cell display limit? #2
If there is anyone out there who can help with this, I would be most most grateful. Here's the facts: - I'm working in a MS Excel worksheet. - I am aware of Excel's 255-character-per-cell display limit. (As understand it, each cell can hold up to 32,000 characters, but wil only display/print 255 characters.) This is a major pain in th petunski, as most of my cells contain more than 255 characters Therefore, most of my spreadsheet shows cells that look like this ###############. I have to look in the formula bar to see the actua contents of each cell. - In cell C35, I have 1,05...

OWA Setup Questions #2
Hi All, I am attempting to install the newly released owaadmin tool. My IIS server currently hosts 3 websites all of which are published to their own urls via host headers all of the sites are using ssl. When Installing the owaadmin tool, it creates a new "Default Web Site" as the orginal "Default Web Site" has been renamed. The new "Default Web Site" contains only the files and path names pointing to "%systemroot%\Program Files\Outlook Web Access Administration" what I am doing is removing this new "Default Web Site" site using the I...

backing up to a CD-RW #2
When i attempt to backup to a CD-RW, I am instructed that I do not have administartor's privlidges to do so. I have Windows XP, and I am the administrator and only active account. I have double-checked and I am listed as the computer's administrator. Is this a "Money" administrator, or computer administrator? m> When i attempt to backup to a CD-RW, I am instructed that I do m> not have administartor's privlidges to do so. I have Windows m> XP, and I am the administrator and only active account. I m> have double-checked and I am listed as the compute...

Comparing Workbooks #2
I have a workbook that has one worksheet in it with the following 5 columns: A B C D E ID# Inpatient Charges InNetwork Price Amount 1 500 Y $156 Y $55 2 500 Y $450 Y $225 3 500 Y $398 Y $125 4 502 Y $499 Y $250 5 502 Y $219 Y $99 It has duplicate...