Item with a negative serial number count

We just did a stock count in Geat Plains.  We had a problem with one of our
items.  The item had a negative serial number count of two.  I ended up
deleting the item off of the count so I could process the stock count.  How
can I fix this item's serial number count to zero so it won't cause a problem
next time we do a stock count?

0
Jocelyn (213)

Jocelyn:

You need to analyze the transactions on that item to determine why
it's showing negative.  Theoretically, that shouldn't happen because
you shouldn't be able to consume the same serial number more than
once.

The analysis may help lead to the solution to correct it.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
0
fhamelly (399)

printing list control items in the same format as they appear in list control
hi all, I am using the following code to print the content of the list control iems but the problem is when I print they are not aligned in the same format as they appear in the list control. can any one correct where I'm erring. BOOL CSortlistView::OnPreparePrinting(CPrintInfo* pInfo) { m_reportlist.RemoveAll( ) ; CString str, temp ; str.Format ( "%25s %25s %25s", " Filename", " Size ", " Date " ) ; m_reportlist.AddTail ( str ) ; int listcount = GetListCtrl( ).GetItemCount( ) ; for ( int i = 0 ; i < listcount ; i++ ) { str.Format ...

Placing random numbers in numerical order
I am a new user of excel 2007. I have spread sheet of vehicle #s, 1102-1108, 1824-1828, 3200-2224 etc. Columns from A-M with 25 rows each and open cells in M for adding and deleting vehicles. I am regularly adding and removing #s as inventory changes. I want to be able to clear cells when vehicles exit and add #s in Column M as they return or new #s are added. I want to have the #s reset in numerical order from column A top to bottom, then B top to bottom etc. - - Much of the material in the postings is beyond my current abilities. Please help if you can. B.M. Could you...

Sent Items history from an IMAP account?
Hi, I've just set up Outlook 2007. I've linked Outlook up to my email using an imap server. Outlook has successfully downloaded the Inbox and I am able to receive and send items successfully, however I can't download the Sent Items history. Is there someway way I can configure this? Thanks. Mr Sharaf <Mr Sharaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I've just set up Outlook 2007. I've linked Outlook up to my > email using an imap server. Outlook has successfully downloaded the > Inbox and I am able to receive and send items successfully, however I...

"Filter for" context menu item for Access 2007
One of my most commonly used commands in previous versions of Access was the "Filter for" command available in the context menu when right clicking a field in a table or query. Is this feature available in Access 2007? The filter by form is not what I want because it requires many more operations to set up for a quick temporary filter than the "Filter for" menu command. I would frequently type SQL statements such as "A or B or C or D" in the "Filter For" filter command in Access 2003 and earlier. ...

line and column numbers
Hi In Word'03 I am trying to find out how you would insert text into a document at line and column number reference points . so I know that on page 1 and 2 and 3 I would like to enter the value of "1" at Ln 1 Col 35 how would I do this in VBA code. Thanks for your help. Rob -- robhargreaves ------------------------------------------------------------------------ robhargreaves's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25519 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=392120 The best way is to cheat: record t...

Column heading changed from letters to numbers
Using Excel 2000, all my spreadsheets have changed from having letters at the top of the columns to numbers. How do I change back? Joe Busch Tools / Options / General / Uncheck 'R1C1 reference Style' -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "joe busch" <jbusch@ui.u...

EXCEL NUMBERING ADD IN ERROR
I have the file that Bill Gates won't share... "TMPLTNUM.XLA If you get an error message that you need numbering add in this is the file you will need to put into your office libary directory and make active through tools/addins .. I found the file on the CD for MS Office 95 ... If you can't find the file e-mail me... All the add ins should be in the downloads from MS Office.....Bill just wants you to spend more $$$ calling support....Save $$$ find the file as above or e-mail me.. ...

Create a unique random number
I have 40 questions which i want arranging into 6 sets of 15 questions. To do this i thought i would randomly generate the numbers 1 to 40 15 times and then repeat this. The problem i am getting is i keep on getting some numbers repeating in the sequence. I am using the following code - =RAND()*(40-1)+1. This works but i can't have the same question appearing twice. Anyone know how i can adapt this to suit my needs? Hi, Here are two links that have some answers http://www.iansharpe.com/art_excel_random.php http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html Regards, Bondi I...

Week Number 01-18-10
Hi all I've had a report working in Access for years using week number, this year with the 1st of 2010 being a Friday it has thrown it out, it thinks Mon 4th is week2. I know how to change this in my report to get it to display week one - but is there a function or something I could create to ensure this is correct every year without me having to manually edit my report? The report is based on a crosstab query and displays 14 weeks at a time. The calc for week number is done in an unbound column on the report itself, repeated for each week (ie 14 times). An example follow...

Report for customer count
I need help to get last year customerS count report. How do I get it on RMS 1.3 I need this report by year. by weekly or monthly. Hi Gill, 1. You can accomplish this by modifying the existing .grp file: Add the below mentioned code into your "Customer - Customer List.qrp" file located at \Program Files\Microsoft Retail Management System\Store Operations\Reports\ Folder. 2. After you have done so. Go to Store Manager> Reports > Customer > List and generate your report. 3. Drag Year, Month and Week column to at the begining 4. Select the grouping you want. 5. Memorize...

How do i count how many November I have , in a colum that has ##.
Hi please post your question as body of your text. But as a starting point maybe something like =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(A1:A100)=11)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Sara" <Sara@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B194417B-955E-4D4C-A68A-F8010DE40655@microsoft.com... > ...

Can you round numbers to display a specific set of numbers, for e.
I am working on a timesheet, and have a question. Due to a request by a user to be able to only enter time with a signle keystroke, for example, 8:00, only enter 8. Due to that, I have changed my cell formatting from time to numbers. Now, I need a formula that will round the number to a set of predetermined minutes. Example: If a user enters 8.25 for a time in, we would like a formula to change the number to 8.30. I need the formula to do this for the following entries: 0-14: 0 15-29: 15 30-44:30 45-59: 45 Any ideas, or am I very far off base? Try this =ROUNDDOWN(TIME(INT(A11)...

where do I find my serial number?
I have microsoft office on my laptop, and want to take it off and put it on my main desktop. I cannot find my serial number anywhere...it has to be listed somewhere on my laptop...can anyone help?? heather In article <ed975fa9.0401011832.70ba6582@posting.google.com>, kallhoff@dailypost.com (heather) wrote: > I have microsoft office on my laptop, and want to take it off and put > it on my main desktop. I cannot find my serial number anywhere...it > has to be listed somewhere on my laptop...can anyone help?? > First - you're allowed under your End User License Agree...

Auto count items.
I am creating a Ms Access 2007 database where I will input data in the future from a tabular form (form1) and print the report (report1). This form calculates fright and other cost for the purchased material. Currently I am struggling to insert a code to form1 (I presume same code could be applied to report1 for the same purpose). this code would count items, something similar to auto number function in tables, however Auto number changes the order if an Item is deleted. Item; Description; Purchase cost; Fright; Insurance; Total. 1 a1 ...

Select range item to add up to a (parameter) total
I have a list of data (A1:B15) that contains a product (A) and amount (B). I need a formula or other method that will determine what product(s) will add up to a given total---the total is a parameter. For example: banana, $1.00 apple, $0.50 pear, $2.00 grapes, $3.00 Total (Parameter): $5 Answer: pear, $2.00 grapes, $5.00 Note that an item cannot be counted more than once. ...

Restrict number of records returned by query on form
I have a form with a list box on it. The list box displays the result of a query. The Openargs which is input to the form contains a number. I want to limit the list box to that number of records. That's all. It can display any of the records as long as the number does not exceed this input variable number. The rest of the records do not appear. What is the simplest way of doing this? Should I try to put a SELECT TOP or something like that in my query or should I add a numbering column and use the where clause to select only those records <= the openargs. Robert &qu...

Excel formula needed to round up a value to a whole number
I'm making a cost estimation sheet, and need a cell to publish a whole number. This cell is the result of a division formula involving two other cells (ie. 300 sq ft of coverage divided by 200 sq ft of coverage per gallon = 1.5 gallons). I want my formula to round the 1.5 gallons up to 2 gallons. Please help! Thanks, John =roundup(a1,0) or =roundup(a1/a2,0) John A. wrote: > > I'm making a cost estimation sheet, and need a cell to publish a whole > number. This cell is the result of a division formula involving two other > cells (ie. 300 sq ft o...

Shorten RMA number
The RMA number defaults to 12 characters following the "RMA" code, resulting in a ridiculously long number. It would be nice if you could shorten the RMA number the same way you can in the core GP product. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. ht...

convert "Text" into "Number" for null or empty value
Hi There Need your help , please I have a field which from database is "text", and have to convert it "number" type. using CDbl function, able to solve it. But problem for data which have "null or "", the result is #Error I'm try to use below queries, but same result. Any other's function? IIf((CDbl([A])="#Error"),0,CDbl([A])) -- Cheers Mohsin Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/200912/1 Now is works. Using Val([A] & "") mohsin wrote: >H...

Need Report to Show Items that have no associated Supplier
We just ran a Top Suppliers report. Much to our surprise, our third top Supplier was blank. No Name. This No-Name supplier managed to account for 263 items, so we still have a few holes to plug. We have THOUSANDS of SKUS, so a manual search is out of the question. Is there a report out there that will do this? Thanks Bud run this query ****************** SELECT Itemlookupcode,Description FROM Item LEFT JOIN Supplier ON Item.SupplierID=Supplier.ID where Supplier.ID is null ******************* "Bud Izen" <BudIzen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C1B3442-...

Same Value Axis Numbers in Four Charts
I'm tracking sixteen separate things, four to a chart ... I have all four charts together on one worksheet ... The values of the tests I'm running range anywhere from 14.50 to 15.50 ... The first chart shows the Value Axis Numbers from 14.30 to 15.40 in increments of .10 ... The second chart shows the Value Axis Numbers from 14.80 to 15.20 in increments of .05 ... How can I make all four charts look the same ...??? Thank you ... CJ Hi, The simplest way is to add a dummy series to all four charts. This series needs to contain the minimum and maximum values to be found across...

Need Count Formula Help
Hello, I'm trying to write a count formula. Column A has just names, many with "New Hire" as a placeholder for upcoming heads added throughout 2005. Column B indicates the hire date --- only the "New Hire" labels will be in the 2005 year. Then I have twelve columns representing the months for 2005. I can't figure out how to write the formula, to appear at the bottom of each month's column, to count the total dates that fall within January 2005, within February 2005, within March 2005, etc. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance! Corey Nevermin...

Counting different rows daily and running a Macro
I have a datafeed that comes everyday via email , every day the feed has slighty different rows, as it has different updated products i.e. somedays 999 , 1001 etc. I need to run a macro so when the excel file arrives to count the number of rows and then add the letter "y" in a 3 new columns . At the moment i have to do it manually, is this easy to do Paul See other post -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) <plm11111@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1145911807.451323.59210@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > I have a datafe...

Excel and adding cells items...
Does anyone know how to add an item from a cell on sheet 1 to a cell on sheet 2? if the formula cell is on sheet2. ='sheet1'!a1+b99 (b99 is on sheet2, so it doesn't need the sheet name in front of it.) "Ivan T. Williams" wrote: > > Does anyone know how to add an item from a cell on sheet 1 to a cell on > sheet 2? -- Dave Peterson ...

Deleting a vendor assigned to an item
I am trying to delete several vendor/item associations. I am getting a message that says I can not delete because it is being used on a P.O. On the one vendor, all the Purchase Orders have a closed status. On the other, all the Purchase Orders have a canceled status. Why won't it let me delete the association? Rosalyn Rosalyn, Go To Tools->Routines->Purchasing->Remove Completed Purchase Orders. This will move your purchase orders to history and you should be able to remove the item from the vendor. -- Lorren Consulting Technology Lead WennSoft Inc. The views or op...