Item Resource Planning Maintenance Window

What SQL table is associated with the "Item Resource Planning Maintenance"
window in Dynamics 9.0?

0
RobA1 (1)

Robert:

There are 5 tables associated with that window.  Go to Tools>Resource
Descriptions>Windows, select the Inventory Series, scroll down til you
see the Window name, click on it and the associated tables will appear
in the lower right pane.

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
0
fhamelly1 (1404)

Discount all items in a department?
Is it possible to discount all the items in a department (or other specified group) in one go? E.g. I want to discount all our 'media' department by 10% Help. El Presidente, SO Manager --> Wizards menu --> Inventory Wizard --> Task 110 Change Item Price --> Press Next --> Choose the Department --> Press Next, this is where we need to figure out if you are doing a permanent mark down or a sale for a specific period of time. For a Permanent Mark Down: Price change method = Discount from Regular price Percentage = 10% Price to be changed = Regular Sale for a spe...

How to Hide Left Panel of Folder Window?
I'm well behind the Windows curve and I'm just now learning to use Windows XP Home. Up to now I've been using Windows 2000 Pro. On my XP desktop I have a shortcut to my music folder which containins my MP3 files. When I double click on the shortcut, a window opens on the desktop displaying the contents of my music folder. This window has a panel along the left side containing items like "File and Folder Tasks" and "Other Places." I can't figure out how to close, hide or otherwise delete this panel. This panel takes up a lot of prec...

New message opens up behind outlook window
Everytime I click new in my inbox to open a new message, the new message pops up behind the main oulook window. does anyone know how to make this stop? ...

Can't install windows updates on SBS 2003
I have a SBS 2003 server that has not been updated in a couple years. It has SP2 installed but when I run Microsoft Update it needs to download and install 96 updates. When I try to get them installed it comes back with an error saying not enough disk space. I have tried to just install 1 update at a time and get the same error. The C:\ drive has over 14GB of free space and the other drives have plenty of space as well. I restarted the server and also ran Disk Cleanup, as the error message reccomends, but am still having the same problem. Anyone run across this problem befo...

Outlook and Windows Integrated Authentication
Hello All, Does anyone know if Outlook (not OWA) can use Windows Integrated Authentication (like IE) to automatically log onto Intranet Web sites to retrieve graphics in HTML messages? Right now we get a logon dialog and have to manually log in. Thanks. if you paste the url into a browser, does it work as desired? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outloo...

Can Outlook 2003 use MSN Messenger INSTEAD of Windows Messenger?
I didn't get an answer to this question last week so I'm re-posting... I recently purchased a new computer (Windows XP Home Edition w/SP2) and loaded up all of the available updates to the OS, Internet Explorer, etc. Next, I installed Office 2003 Professional. I disabled Messenger integration with Outlook 2003 as discussed in other posts here. Next I installed MSN Messenger 6.2 and it seemed to run properly as a stand-alone application. So I re-enabled Messenger integration on Outlook 2003. The next time I booted up and ran Outlook, the Messenger icon appeared in the taskbar...

Windows media player
Why does windows media player keep popping up? David wrote: > Why does windows media player keep popping up? OK, I give up. Why does Windows Media Player keep popping up ? How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 Windows Media Player General Discussion http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player&cat=en_US_44d7101f-71dd-4f9a-b6b9-45215557dd35&lang=en&cr=US MowGreen ================ *-343-* FDNY Never Forgotten ================ banthecheck.com "Security update...

Task Manager window only CPU
Vista Ultimate SP2 When I launch Windows Task Manager, only a CPU meter opens. When I right click icon in task bar, I only get Close & Always on top options. How do I restore task manager? Happy New Year -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net Double click on the white frame of the task manager window. That should do it. -- whs THX - it worked Happy New Year -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net "whs" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message news:89eee91dbeee8173c55e0008be25b622@nntp-gateway....

URGENT: WINDOWS 8 ANNOUNCEMENT for July 2011!
Think Windows7 just came out & too young? Welcome to the brave future: Windows8! 1) Windows 8 To Contain New Anti-Ha*king Software (antipir*cy). Some may consider anti-pir*cy measures similar to whistling in the wind, but that's certainly not the case. George has posts in Windows7NewsDOTcom, and ConnectedInternet showing how in many cases Microsoft has foiled anti-pir*cy efforts. Many believe that piracy is relegated to just illegal copying or theft. But that is not the case. V*rus distribution and embedded malw*re, and privacy intrusion are typical features that result from...

email address on Service Call Entry window
Add an email address field to the Service Call Entry window for the customer contact on the service call. Even if it is not pulled from the email address of the address id on the service call, at least the dispatcher could enter an email address on the service call in order to communicate with the customer regarding the call. It is common to take email address as part of contact information. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the m...

Copy Matrix Items
I am afraid I know the answer to this already but here goes- I have a prospective shoe store customer who receives as many as 500 pairs of shoes in a lot. Most of the time 50% or more of these shoes have not been stocked before and they don't know what the shoes will be until they get the lot. Because of the nature of shoes they need the ability to quickly enter in the assorted sizes and colors in a run of Men's, Women's, Children's etc. While the New Item Wizard for a Matrix Item works well the customer would like to not have to enter in the size runs each time since they a...

Windows XP SP2
Has anyone else noticed that after installed Windows XP SP2, emails in Outlook sit in the Outbox for several "noticable" seconds before sending. Sam <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Has anyone else noticed that after installed Windows XP > SP2, emails in Outlook sit in the Outbox for > several "noticable" seconds before sending. I believe I saw this documented on the Microsoft web site. -- Brian Tillman ...

"Can't copy the items. You don't have permission ..."
I use OL 2003, latest service pack,etc. My PST file is about 1.2 GB and is Unicode-compatible. Lately Outlook shuts down suddenly without warning, and I have left checked the box to restart Outlook automatically. This is a big annoyance. However, in the last 2-3 days, I'm seeing a new kind of problem. I can't delete or move messages from mail folders. I get the message that is in the subject line, and the balance of this message is: ... to create an entry in this folder. Right-click the folder and then click Properties to check your permissions for the folder. See the folder o...

Highlight color for selected items
How can I find out what color is used for highlighting selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users computer? Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. "Urban Olars" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:071c01c3c941$3db2c890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > How can I find out what color is used for highlighting > selected items (for example in Windows Explorer)on a users > computer? > Normally it is a blue color, but a user can change that. See if it's GetSysColor/COLOR_HIGHLIGHT. -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] Take a ...

Office 2007 on Windows 7
I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7. I also purchased Office 2007 but I notice that Windows 7 is not shown on the Office package. Can I install Office 2007 without any propblems? Answered your first posting. apensa wrote: > I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 7. I also purchased Office 2007 > but I notice that Windows 7 is not shown on the Office package. Can I > install Office 2007 without any propblems? ...

Need Help With GP Item Pricing
GP ITEM PRICING I need to use “Bucket Pricing” for items in GP. For example below is the pricing schedule that I need to use. First 20 …………….$ 1.75 Next 280 ……………… 1.36 Next 700 ……………… 1.23 Next 2,000 ……………… 1.09 Over 3,000 ……………… .82 So if I had a Qty. of 350 it would be as follows 20 * 1.75 = 35 280 * 1.36 = 380.80 50 * 1.23 = 61.50 Total : $477.30 In GP I can only set it up to do a “Quantity Range” in the Item Price List Maintenance window. Problem is if I set it up that way and enter a quantity of 350 it will default to the $1.23 ...

Volume License copy of Windows Server
Gurus, Is there anyway anymore to get a full Volume License copy of Windows Server (e.g., version 2008) which does NOT require Internet activation? -- Spin Start with Vista/Windows 2008, your options to activate are by Internet or Phone. I believe the command that kicks it off is: slui.exe 4 "Spin" <Spin@invalid.com> wrote in message news:84nk89Far1U1@mid.individual.net... > Gurus, > > Is there anyway anymore to get a full Volume License copy of Windows > Server (e.g., version 2008) which does NOT require Internet activation? > ...

Can we get newsgroups with Windows Live Mail?
Currently we have WindowsXP, SP3, OE. How will Windows7 get newsgroups? Will these be part of "Windows Live Mail" as they are in OE? Please help, Frank Newsgroups work virtually the same in WLMail as they do in OE. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Frank Martin" <fm@general.com.au> wrote in message news:uybUM2d2KHA.2284@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Currently we have WindowsXP, SP3, OE. > > How will Windows7 get newsgroups? Will these be part of "Windows Live > Mail" as they ...

deleted items #7
Does anyone know what and how I can view and/or delete the 1129 items my Outlook says I have in my deleted items folder. 1 says unread. Thanks If can see the Deleted Items folder in the folder list, right-clicking on it reveals "Empty Deleted Items folder" If you can't see the folder list, it's under the 'Go' menu in Outlook 2003, and under the 'View' menu in earlier versions You can also empty the Deleted Items folder automatically every time you close Outlook. Tools menu > Options > 'Other' tab. Choose the 'Empty the Deleted Items f...

Outlook 2007 in Windows 7
I've installed Office 2007 in Windows 7. Then I installed Lotus Notes 8.5 as my default mail client. After that I opened Outlook 2007 then it prompted to set Outlook 2007 as the default and I clicked Yes. But still the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\mailto\shell\open\command value is LotuNotes exe destination. What is the reason for this. But if I use <a href="mailto:dummymail@dum.edu">send mail</a> tag in my HTML page it opens Outlook 2007 new mail window. How does the mailto protocol identifies the default mail client and open the new mail window? Pls someo...

Help! I've inherited a messed up plan :
I just came onto a project and got a 1700 line project plan from the previous 4 project managers. Q. Is it normal for tasks with unassigned ? empty resources to show that task in the Resource Usage window? And then on the Gantt View, when I add a resource under that column, it then shows up on the Task line as a Task! I've never seen this happen before. Any ideas?????? J > > Q. Is it normal for tasks with unassigned ? empty resources to show > that task in the Resource Usage window? > Sure - it shows up under the "Unassigned" label. &...

Sum of each grouped item in a report
I have a form that logs time spent on auditing activities for the Internal Auditors in my company. Each time the auditor performs an audit related task, they enter a new record under their name. This means they could have many occurences of the same function. I then created a query/report that breaks down the different auditing activities for each internal auditor. Management has now asked for a report that gives a total for each activity for each internal auditor (example - John Smith: Audit Prep - 2.25, Follow-up - 3.75, Audit - 7.50). I want to figure out how to do this on a rep...

link file from virtual windows xp to access 2007 on windows 7 plat
I am trying to link a paradox db file to access 2007 db. The paradox file resides on a virtual windows xp platform within the windows 7 platform of the physical machine. How do I map this field into access? -- cblackman ...