Item Integration not populating list price

I am doing and inventory item integration.  I can't get the price group,
default price level, or the list price to populate.  I made sure the list
price was put in the currency folder.  My price group and price level values
do exist.  I have tried putting a constant (1.00) into the list price field
and that doesn't work either.  We are not using extended pricing.

Any ideas?

Jenny,

You will need to have to sources: one for your items and one for your list
price. Since list prices are part of the currency collection, IM expects a
one to many relationship between the items query and the list price source
query. If you have one file, then you will have to switch your source queries
to use an Advanced ODBC source.

You may then use the following query for your header:

SELECT ITEM_NUMBER, ..., FROM mySourceName

and the following for your list price:

SELECT ITEM_NUMBER,..,LIST_PRICE FROM mySourceName

You may then use the query relationships to establish a 1-to-m relationship.

Once you have this in place, map the Currency collection to the list price
queries and make sure the source rule is set to Use Source and point it to
the list price source query.

Good luck.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Jenny C." wrote:

> I am doing and inventory item integration.  I can't get the price group,
> default price level, or the list price to populate.  I made sure the list
> price was put in the currency folder.  My price group and price level values
> do exist.  I have tried putting a constant (1.00) into the list price field
> and that doesn't work either.  We are not using extended pricing.
>
> Any ideas?
Thanks for your response.  I have tried with 2 separate files and it doesn't
work.  I've tried about 10 different ways and it doesn't work.  Could
something be preventing updates to the pricing tables?

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Jenny,
>
> You will need to have to sources: one for your items and one for your list
> price. Since list prices are part of the currency collection, IM expects a
> one to many relationship between the items query and the list price source
> query. If you have one file, then you will have to switch your source queries
> to use an Advanced ODBC source.
>
> You may then use the following query for your header:
>
> SELECT ITEM_NUMBER, ..., FROM mySourceName
>
> and the following for your list price:
>
> SELECT ITEM_NUMBER,..,LIST_PRICE FROM mySourceName
>
> You may then use the query relationships to establish a 1-to-m relationship.
>
> Once you have this in place, map the Currency collection to the list price
> queries and make sure the source rule is set to Use Source and point it to
> the list price source query.
>
> Good luck.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Jenny C." wrote:
>
> > I am doing and inventory item integration.  I can't get the price group,
> > default price level, or the list price to populate.  I made sure the list
> > price was put in the currency folder.  My price group and price level values
> > do exist.  I have tried putting a constant (1.00) into the list price field
> > and that doesn't work either.  We are not using extended pricing.
> >
> > Any ideas?
Did you verify the properties for the Currency collection, by making sure the
rule is set to Use Source and that you have selected the list price source
query as a the source of your data?

Best regards,
--

"Jenny C." wrote:

> Thanks for your response.  I have tried with 2 separate files and it doesn't
> work.  I've tried about 10 different ways and it doesn't work.  Could
> something be preventing updates to the pricing tables?
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Jenny,
> >
> > You will need to have to sources: one for your items and one for your list
> > price. Since list prices are part of the currency collection, IM expects a
> > one to many relationship between the items query and the list price source
> > query. If you have one file, then you will have to switch your source queries
> > to use an Advanced ODBC source.
> >
> > You may then use the following query for your header:
> >
> > SELECT ITEM_NUMBER, ..., FROM mySourceName
> >
> > and the following for your list price:
> >
> > SELECT ITEM_NUMBER,..,LIST_PRICE FROM mySourceName
> >
> > You may then use the query relationships to establish a 1-to-m relationship.
> >
> > Once you have this in place, map the Currency collection to the list price
> > queries and make sure the source rule is set to Use Source and point it to
> > the list price source query.
> >
> > Good luck.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Jenny C." wrote:
> >
> > > I am doing and inventory item integration.  I can't get the price group,
> > > default price level, or the list price to populate.  I made sure the list
> > > price was put in the currency folder.  My price group and price level values
> > > do exist.  I have tried putting a constant (1.00) into the list price field
> > > and that doesn't work either.  We are not using extended pricing.
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
Jenny,

I have had issues before where the inventory integration won't work when the
Unit of Measure Schedule is set to default on the Inventory Item (first) tab.
 Try including the Unit of Measure Schedule on the source file.

Hope that helps,

Claude

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Did you verify the properties for the Currency collection, by making sure the
> rule is set to Use Source and that you have selected the list price source
> query as a the source of your data?
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Jenny C." wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your response.  I have tried with 2 separate files and it doesn't
> > work.  I've tried about 10 different ways and it doesn't work.  Could
> > something be preventing updates to the pricing tables?
> >
> > "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
> >
> > > Jenny,
> > >
> > > You will need to have to sources: one for your items and one for your list
> > > price. Since list prices are part of the currency collection, IM expects a
> > > one to many relationship between the items query and the list price source
> > > query. If you have one file, then you will have to switch your source queries
> > > to use an Advanced ODBC source.
> > >
> > > You may then use the following query for your header:
> > >
> > > SELECT ITEM_NUMBER, ..., FROM mySourceName
> > >
> > > and the following for your list price:
> > >
> > > SELECT ITEM_NUMBER,..,LIST_PRICE FROM mySourceName
> > >
> > > You may then use the query relationships to establish a 1-to-m relationship.
> > >
> > > Once you have this in place, map the Currency collection to the list price
> > > queries and make sure the source rule is set to Use Source and point it to
> > > the list price source query.
> > >
> > > Good luck.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > --
> > > MG.-
> > > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com

Integration Manager for Items
Can I use integration manager to update the Item Class on the Item Master WITHOUT having the Item Class values 'roll down' from the class to the item? thanx ...

MAS 200 & Microsoft CRM Integration
We want to have the ability to tell when a client is past due in Microsoft CRM. To do this, we need to have the MAS 200 database and Microsoft CRM database talk to each other. A thought is to pull data from MAS that tells whether a client is 60 days, 90 days, or 120 days overdue. Has anyone tried to do anything like this before? I realize it would be easier with GP but my CFO won't let me move until I've shown him success with Microsoft CRM, and this is part of that. TIA. This is definately possible, scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for MAS 2000 and oyu ...

Lost Recent Documents List
Following a recent windows update my list of "recent documents" in all Office applications disapears every time my computer reboots. Is there a way to fix this? SeattleMike56 wrote: > Following a recent windows update my list of "recent documents" in all Office > applications disapears every time my computer reboots. Is there a way to fix > this? You haven't said the version of your Office but assuming you are using Office 2007, then open Word 2007 and try this: 1. Click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Word Options. 2. Click ...

POS (Not RMS) Item Not Found After Creating
We added two new items to our inventory, both bottled juices, creating them using the Code 39 barcode on the each item's label. After adding them, we tested their availability (price, in stock, description) by scanning each barcode. The POS system prompts us to Create New Item (which we define as not found in the database). Checking the item list, we do not find the items we just created. Searching for Item Number, Description, etc, produces no search results. So, we attempted to re-enter them into the POS system. On one item, a prompt states Item Description already in use. O...

Can't get outlook Items to Sync with Handheld
I recently made some changes with some of the software I was using o my handheld and PC using outlook 2003. As a result I can no longe get outlook to sync with my Hand held. It synchronizes the syste info as well as avantgo etc, but as soon as it tries to syn calendar,contacts, tasks, or notes it just hangs there and eventuall I have to use the task manager to shut it down. It does not create new log file or summary so that I can see what happened. Has anyon else experienced this and found a solution Ott Otto Wenger <owenger@mchutchison-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote: > I recentl...

vlookup function to return the cell address of the found item
I have a one column list of data (around 3,000 items) - and I am using the vlookup function to determine if an item is in that list using something like the formula below: =if(iserror(vlookup(A1,D1:D3000,1,false)),"not in list","in list") I would like to know if I can have this function return the cell address or row number to indicate the location of the item in the list - is this possible? Thank you for your time and assistance You can return the (relative) row number using MATCH, like this: =if(iserror(vlookup(A1,D1:D3000,1,false)),"not in list",MATCH(A1,...

CISCO Call Manager integration
Does anyone have experience in integrating CRM with CISCO's VOIP Call Manager solution? We are looking for people who have successfully implemented the two systems and can assist us in network design, implementation and management. We are a CISCO partner, where are you located? "IPnewdevdude" wrote: > Does anyone have experience in integrating CRM with CISCO's VOIP Call Manager > solution? We are looking for people who have successfully implemented the > two systems and can assist us in network design, implementation and > management. ...

Auto forward doesn't work for email sent to distribution list
Hi there, When I sent an email to a distribution list it's not auto forwarded for people (members of this distribution list) who have there Out of Office Assistant configured with "forward all messages to email@address.com". For all other messages the auto forward works fine. Anyone any idea to solve this problem??? Many thanks in advance, Lex. Define "auto forward". -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Lex Haak" <LexHaak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08428C3D-3227-4705-8...

Group same items when scan
Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a way to group the same items into 1 line when i scan. Instead of every time when i scan a item for 5 times, it will give me 5 lines of the same item in the RMS. I want to scan the item then it will automaticlly add up to the same line. Does anyone know how to do it. Thank you!! There is not in-built functionality for this. As a matter of fact a lot of people use this behavior to their advantage, although it would be nice if it were configurable, it is the way it is. We could certainly offer you a customization that would cons...

Change unit cost for Miscellaneous Items
Dynamics GP Sales Order Processing does not allow editing of unit cost for all item types. Please include an option to allow us to change the unit cost for for miscellaneous, service and flat fee items. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micro...

List a group of repeated data from sheet1 to sheet2 but not repeat
-- thadi I have one excel sheet1 look like the following. UserName Location Division Software Name Version Maria.Sigmund Parkade Probation Adobe Reader 7.0 Maria.Sigmund Parkade Probation Lotus Notes 6.5.5 Eric.Bell Parkade IT WebFldrs 1.0 Eric.Bell Parkade IT Adobe Reader 7.0 Eric.Bell Parkade IT Symantec AntiVirus 8.1 I want to modify this sheet1 to sheet 2 ...

How do I save the items listed on the clipboard?
Forever or just a while? Start>Run clipbrd.exe to open. File>Save to whatever name you wish as a *.clp file which you can convert to a *.jpeg with your favourited graphics editor. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:06:02 -0700, levi <levi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Convert list of pairs [a(i),b(i)] to table that shows # of occurrences of each pair
Given something like this: apple,jan apple,feb apple,mar apple,jan apple,feb orange,jan orange,feb orange,jan orange,feb banana,jan banana,feb banana,mar banana,jan banana,feb I'd like to create a table that has three rows (the fruits) and three columns (the months). At the intersection of each row and column I'd like the number of occurrences of that particular fruit-month pair. Thanks for your time. Tom Z. Tom, Assume your data is in the range A1:A14, and you have a grid starting in cell C1 that looks like: C D E F 1 jan feb mar 2 apple 3 orange 4 banana ...

Add item using HTML Status Bar
I want to add a bunch of pictures of items to the HTML status bar and have the item added to the transaction when the cashier clicks on the item. Is that possible? I have the customization guide, I can modify the status.htm file to display the pictures, but I just need the code to add to the HTML file to trigger the adding of the item (again, if possible). P.S. I don't want to use the custom POS buttons (I already know how to add items that way). I almost have it figured out. I added this code to the Status.htm file: function addit() { qsBridge.FireEvent("PerformAddItem...

Pasting an Outlook '07 email message item/object in a Word '07 doc
Is there a way to paste an Outlook '07 email message item/object into a Word '07 document? If in Outlook, you use File>Save to save the message as an Outlook message, you can then select and copy that .msg file and paste it into a Word document. Then in the Word document, if you double click on the message, it will open as an Outlook message. -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Email Message Integrity
Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I find out if the original email has not been compromised? Ask the original author? "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05182F64-41DB-43DA-997A-ADD743ECEFF7@microsoft.com... : Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I : find out if the original email has not been compromised? you would have to compare it with the original. Wayne wrote: > Someone forwarded an email to me with the original email message. How do I > f...

Can not right click items in Outlook 2003 #2
Hello, Has anyone come across a problem in Outlook 2003 11.6359.6360 SP1 where you can not right click items and get the quick menu items? So for example, if I right click a mail message nothing comes up, versus the reply, mark as read, etc items. Thanks Much Lots of people are reporting it, but we don't have a fix yet. Are you using a script blocker? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://ww...

Default contacts list
In 2007 how would I change the default contacts list so that whenever I select the To button I cet the Contacts folder not the Global Address Book. Thanks Ctrl+Shift+B - then Tools, Options. It's the first screenshot here: http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/contacts/contacts.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NE...

Synchronise Calendar items across multiple domains
Can Canlendar items be synchronised across multiple domains in an MS Exchange forest? Thanks in advance ...

list box using defined name
I went through the directions for creating a "named" list (went to insert->name->define->added cells->clicked add->clicked close) I named my list "testname" I go to the cell I want to be a list box, then do the following ->data->validation->allow list->type "=testname" -> click ok I get an error message, is there something I'm doing wrong? Hi the way i do it in data validation is data / validation / allow = list, click in the source line and press F3, this displays the list of names, i then choose the one i want and excel ...

Mfg order Pick list
We track lot numbers and are multi bin on all our components. After we use the component transaction entry window to select all the lot numbers, we would like to print a report, listing the component, bin, lot number, qty, to use for the act of actually physically picking the components. I cant find a report in Dynamcis that prints this information, or the tables necessary to create our own crystal report. Can anyone help? -- Doug Doug, Picklist data is being hosted in "MOP1020", you may need to check the view below: SELECT ITEMNMBR, SERLTNUM, FROM_SITE_I, TO_SITE_I, BI...

Outlook 2000 item
Hello Everyone, I have a user that has some items appearing in his calendar and he doesn't know where it came from. I thinkt it came from a meeting request and was automatically inserted into the calendar but the user insists he never saw such a request. Is there a way to trace where it came from? Also there are these two black timers on the calendar item. I tried recreating the item but my timers when I create the item it is not black. click on the link to see the black timers I am referring to. http://216.174.137.195/newsgroups/outlook.jpg Thanks, Kevin Unless you're in an E...

Changing the 'Mark item as read when selection changes' at runtime
Hi, Outlook version 2007 VS2008 Using VSTO and Redemption I need to change the following settings at runtime Mark items as read when viewed in the Reading Pane Wait [ ] seconds before marking the item as read. Mark item as read when selection changes. All the above settings are on a form found here: Tools --> Options --> Other --> Reading Pane The registry settings are stored in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Preferences] I know how to change the registry settings but I don't know to re-load these settings again without ...

How can I fill data in a list automatically?
I have a spreadsheet laid out like a list with indented items. The first 7columns contain data pertaining to an individual, while the next 5 columns contain data about events occuring to that individual. The problem is that one individual may have several events, but the personal data is filled in only once, for the first event; the first 7 columns are simply left blank for subsequent events (these are all listed following each other). there are several thousand events in this list. How can I copy the personal data so that each row is complete, with all columns filled in? K, You'...

How to automaticaly populate another date
I know how to do this in excel but can't figure it out in access. I want it so that when a users inputs data into one field the date (of when he put in the data) populates another field.Please helpThanks! Hi GregThe control that the user is entering data into has an AfterUpdate event which means that you can tell your system to do "something" after the field is updated.Open the form in design view and select the field that will have data entered into it.Right click and open the properties box.In the event column select AfterUpdateClic build option (...) and select codeYou will s...