IT Architecture-2 days hands-on workshop-Group Discounts Available

Realizing Practical vision of the IT systems with Enterprise
Architecture, SOA &  MDA.
This is a 2 - day workshop conducted in  Seven major cities in India
by Practicing

Architect & C E O, iCMG Mr. Sunil Dutt Jha.
Mumbai(22-23 Dec'08) Bangalore (29-30 Dec'08) Pune (19-20 Jan'09)
Chennai (22- 23 Jan '09)

Hyderabad(27 - 28 Jan '09) Delhi (09 - 10 Feb '09) & Kolkata

As an architecture coach/mentor, have taught enterprise & software
architecture classes to

over 5,000 professionals (cumulative) across the Globe.

It benefits one who want to learn how peers at the world's leading
organizations are

creating business advantage using architecture strategies, Software
Design Engineers,

Architects, Project & Technical Managers, CTOs & CIOs.

This 2 - day workshop is focused on enterprise software architecture
as a specialty. The

key focus areas include
- Understanding of multiple architecture frameworks
- Component based product line
- Model driven architecture (MDA) and service-oriented architecture
(SOA) which are key for

the companies to reducing IT costs
- ensuring system longevity and enhancing productivity.

If you want to understand Complexity and Contradiction in IT
Architecture and struggling to

manage non-adaptive and dysfunctional systems, you don't want to miss
this.

For more details visit: http://www.NewEnterpriseArchitecture.com
Contact details Nidhi.Khatri@icmgworld.com
91-99016 79634

parsing a date and time field #2

Day of week time control
Let's say I wanted something to occur at specific times (via DDE) on Sunday, a different thing on Monday -Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri Sat and continue over and over. I see how I can know the day and time, but to use it in a formula escapes me. The use is for a simple area based light control in my house. Hi Vernon Maybe =IF(AND(WEEKDAY(NOW())=1,HOUR(NOW())>=8,HOUR(NOW())<=17),"Switch on","Switch off") -- Regards Roger Govier "vernon" <there@there> wrote in message news:%23gF0dmcrHHA.1404@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Let's say I wanted ...

Money Central Portfolio #2

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Statements #2

Network days
Is it possible to use the network days feature which Excel has in MS Access. If not, how do I count the number of days between two dates, excluding weekends/public holidays etc? Thanks. Take a look in the Date/Time section of "The Access Web". There are a couple of solutions there. http://www.mvps.org/access/ -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "C Tate" <colin@nobodyhere.mrcrtate.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23uwF4$cuHHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to use the network days feat...

How do I make a chart with several times during a day
Hi, This seems like it may be a simple thing, yet I can not for the life of me figure out how to do this (or at least semi-easily with VBing it for a while). I have a simple table filled with the following information (example for simplicity): 12pm 5pm 10pm 11/20 5 4 7 11/21 5 4 7 11/23 5 4 7 11/24 5 4 7 11/25 5 4 7 So basically I am keeping track of a numeric value three times a day. I would like to make a chart of it with...

Macro

Opportunity Product
Hi, I have a question (or problem, I don´t know), in the Opportunity Product form, I need to add a Percentage disccount instead of an Amount (manualdiscountamount field), is this possible?, if yes, how can I do it?. This is very urgent for me and I´ll really appreciate any help. Thank you in advance. On Apr 20, 2:51=A0pm, AlexMC <Ale...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have a question (or problem, I don=B4t know), in the Opportunity Produc= t > form, I need to add a Percentage disccount instead of an Amount > (manualdiscountamount field), is this po...

Sum amount if = 2 value's

Excel pivot table #2

Limiting CRM application ability to aasigning user to approprite CRM security group
IT administrator that I have for client does not like the idea of CRM application assigning user group automatically. They prefer to do the security group assignment manually. Is this possible? What do I need to do to achieve that? Thanks Kyaw Hi Kyaw, I did it the following way for a customer: 1) You will need to precreate the five groups within your AD. There is no need of having a own OU (Container, Organizational Unit) for them. Follow the naming convention of your company or use the default namings from Microsoft for the five groups. There is no need for your AD Admin to assig...

Outlook Express 6 Spell Check #2
I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a problem with spell check. When you send an email, it says "spell check has been haulted, do you want to send anyway" and if I ask it to spell check, it says an error has occured in spell check. All my spelling options are correctly set, so I don't know what the problem is. Kimberly McNabb <knmcnabb@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am using Outlook Express 6 on Windows XP, and I have a > problem with spell check. Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Database #2
Hi I'm new to Outlook. I hear of an Outlook database in other threads. Is this synonymous with the ..pst or .ost files people mention? Does it corrupt often and if so are there tools to repair it? Regards Craig. There's a utility called ScanPST.EXE that will scan and attempt to repair the file. Yes, typically when a user says Outlook database they're referring to their PST file "Craig Roberts" <craigroberts@jkr.co.uk> wrote in message news:C4C8E141.211DE%craigroberts@jkr.co.uk... > Hi > > I'm new to Outlook. > > I hear of an Outlook d...

unique with 2 columns

host unreachable #2
hi, if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi queue im using E5,5 sp4 thks Is that for all domains, even for Yahoo and Hotmail? Rick wrote: > hi, > > if i send a email with a wrong address or mispelled it, i > don't get a message that the address, destination is wrong > until 4 days later after being deletedj from the outgoi > queue > > im using E5,5 sp4 > > thks ...

Excel number formatting #2

How to relate an Activity to a group of contacts?
Is there a way to easily attach an Activity to multiple Contacts. For example, how can I attach the same Task to all the Contacts in New York? Selecting contact by contact is much to time consuming you would need to write an addon to do this. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "NBCRM" <NBCRM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67F28655-9091-4E98-B971-AA37508A6DCD@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to easily attach an Activity to multiple Contacts. For > example, how can I attach the same Task to all the Contacts in New Yor...

Closing Excel #2
I have inherited an App desigend by an ex employee Sometimes the program leaves Excel in the task manager The programe uses various routines and calling various functions that define Excel sheets etc (badly named) I'm finding it hard to follow (my 1st experince of .NET) is there a way to KILL any Excel instence when exiting the program. I have come across some posts about GC (garbage collection) like this System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWsheet) oXLWsheet = Nothing 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(oXLWs) oXLWs = Nothing oBook.Clos...

hidden transactions #2
I have a problem with account balances: the balance for checking is way off on the hiome page than in the account register view. When I tried to find out why, I got some greyed out transaction when I went from bill schedule through right click to payee. This transaction cannot be changed or deleted, but in total all such transactions made up the difference in balance. Any suggestions? Oscar -- Elvart In microsoft.public.money, elvigor wrote: >I have a problem with account balances: the balance for checking is way off >on the hiome page than in the account register view. When I ...

Sending to Distribuiton group from outside the domain fails
Hi, when trying to send to an internal distribution list from an email address outside of our domain the mail does not get through. The error returned from Gmail in this case, is: Technical details of permanent failure: PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 553 Requested action not taken: mailbox name not allowed or chunk too large How can I allow email to be sent to a distribution group from outside of our domain? thanks Paddy. do you have the group restricted to receiving email only from authenicated users? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Paddy Ryan" <paddy@fpmt.org> wrote in m...

Stats/PivotTables #2
I have to produce stats from data exported as a CSV file from a piece of custom made software we use here. The data displayed in Excel looks like this: 01/04/2003 05:31 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 01/04/2003 08:56 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 01/04/2003 11:16 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 11:42 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 05:31 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 02/04/2003 08:56 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 03/04/2003 11:16 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY 03/04/2003 11:42 Dr JESSICA STROUDLEY I have to produce a spreadsheet saying how many examinations were done by a particular doctor over a certain timespan. Each date li...

How did I break the cell display limit? #2
If there is anyone out there who can help with this, I would be most most grateful. Here's the facts: - I'm working in a MS Excel worksheet. - I am aware of Excel's 255-character-per-cell display limit. (As understand it, each cell can hold up to 32,000 characters, but wil only display/print 255 characters.) This is a major pain in th petunski, as most of my cells contain more than 255 characters Therefore, most of my spreadsheet shows cells that look like this ###############. I have to look in the formula bar to see the actua contents of each cell. - In cell C35, I have 1,05...