Is anyone else having problems with in-transits?

Hello:

Is anyone else on GP 10.0 who is not on service pack 4 having issues with
the use of lot-based in-transit transactions?

It seems that everytime there is a lot-based in-transit that needs to be
received in, the quantity available for the lot is showing "0" when there is
in fact a ton of available stock at that lot.

Again, is anyone else out there seeing this?  I wish that I had not
mentioned this new in-transit feature to this client.  It has been nothing
but headaches.  At least, that's the case for any items attached to lots.

childofthe1980s

With you Child, I have 2 clients that found this feature, and rely on it.
Seeing the exact same thing, we're testing SP4 this weekend.
MG

"childofthe1980s" <childofthe1980s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:9377CE25-3F13-4B5D-A1B2-01E8001E8B7A@microsoft.com...
> Hello:
>
> Is anyone else on GP 10.0 who is not on service pack 4 having issues with
> the use of lot-based in-transit transactions?
>
> It seems that everytime there is a lot-based in-transit that needs to be
> received in, the quantity available for the lot is showing "0" when there
> is
> in fact a ton of available stock at that lot.
>
> Again, is anyone else out there seeing this?  I wish that I had not
> mentioned this new in-transit feature to this client.  It has been nothing
> but headaches.  At least, that's the case for any items attached to lots.
>
> childofthe1980s

Thanks, MG!  Glad that I'm not alone, in this!

childofthe1980s

"mgreymont" wrote:

> With you Child, I have 2 clients that found this feature, and rely on it.
> Seeing the exact same thing, we're testing SP4 this weekend.
> MG
>
> "childofthe1980s" <childofthe1980s@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
> message news:9377CE25-3F13-4B5D-A1B2-01E8001E8B7A@microsoft.com...
> > Hello:
> >
> > Is anyone else on GP 10.0 who is not on service pack 4 having issues with
> > the use of lot-based in-transit transactions?
> >
> > It seems that everytime there is a lot-based in-transit that needs to be
> > received in, the quantity available for the lot is showing "0" when there
> > is
> > in fact a ton of available stock at that lot.
> >
> > Again, is anyone else out there seeing this?  I wish that I had not
> > mentioned this new in-transit feature to this client.  It has been nothing
> > but headaches.  At least, that's the case for any items attached to lots.
> >
> > childofthe1980s

Upgrading Outlook problem
Hello Everyone, When I upgrade Outlook 2000 from 97, in some instances I go to add service from the tool menu and the service option is not there. Accounts appears, but Service does not. Any ideas? thank you for any help. Maritza. Thank you this was it! Maritza. >-----Original Message----- >Hi Maritza, > >Outlook 2000 can be configured in two completely different modes, "Corporate or Workgroup" and "Internet Mail Only." If you open Outlook, then click on >Help > About, you should see that your machine is installed in "Internet Mail Only&q...

Problem with IE Update KB978207
Since installing the above security patch for Internet Explorer (I am using IE8) I now cannot click on any dropdown box (either within the box or on the downpointing arrow at the right hand side) on any website or form (I have tried more than a few). If I do my browser first freezes and then (after a while, I have an old PC) gives me the "IE has to close" box, this happens every single time. Whilst I cannot be absolutely sure it is the fault of the update, all I know is I had no problems before I installed it and started having them first time I went online after in...

Out Look problem
Hi, I have the following problem with my Microsoft Outlook 2007SP2. I am running it with windows Vista 64 bit. 1. I have made four accounts with the outlook. The outLook takes forever to send and receive the messages. 2. If I exit the outlook and open it again, it does not open . I have to restart the computer again. 3. After restarting the computer and outlook. The outlook loads new messages and then it does not get new messages for a long time. It shows me the new messages after a very long time. Please advice! John #2 - after closing, go to task manager, processes...

Problems with Deployment Manager
We are a MS Action Pack subscriber and I've been to hell and back doing a clean install of CRM1.2 on SBS2003 (sp1). I've been through the DEP problem, the KDC problem and now i'm stuck with deployment manager that doesn't deploy. When i try and add a user, it reports, "An error occurred while retrieving the list of users in Active Directory. For more information, contact your System Administrator" I've given up on this, as i can add and administer users via the web interface. But, when i customize forms and try and publish via the DM, it hangs on locating IIS w...

MFC 7 Application and DDE: problem opening files with double click
Hello, I generated a MFC MDI application with AppWizard in Visual Studio .NET. The generated code is equal to the generated code by the AppWizard version of Visual Studio 6.0, BUT, it doesn't seem to work correctly. Infact, when I double click on the document associated with the application, I have a delayed error message saying that it can't open the file (but it has just opened it!) and when I double click on a file while the application is running, it opens an other instance of the application instead of sending the file to the running one. I tried to disable the call to Registe...

Rich Edit Problem
hi all i have a problem with rich edit control . when i use a rich Edit in my dialog based program , in run time , nothing appear and program end without any error or never run . i dont know what is problem . i think there is version problem ( VC use RichEdit v 1.0 ) .. but dont know how can solve it . i want to get unicode ( utf-8 ) inputs in my program . i use VC++ 6 in windows XP . thank u in advance , and excuse my english ! alpha Alpha, > i have a problem with rich edit control . when i use a rich Edit in my > dialog based program , in run time , nothing appear and > p...

Relay Problem
Hello, Since Friday I've noticed that we are being relayed through. in the properties of the virtual server I have relay granted to only the server's IP address & un-checked "Allow all computers which successfully authenticate to relay, regardless of the list above." Thanks Peretz Stern What is it you see that makes you think you're being used as a relay? Peretz Stern wrote: > Hello, > > > > Since Friday I've noticed that we are being relayed through. in > the properties of the virtual server I have relay granted to only the ...

Problem with lot
When scanning a lot matrix item the register will stop and the cashier must select the correct "lot" to use. If the cashier is not looking at the screen and is just scanning items, they will hear the good scan from the scanner and go to the next item. If they scan a lot matrix item and hear the good scan, and then go to the next item WITHOUT selecting the proper lot, the register will select the default lot and not ring up the next item. Is there a way to have an alert when the cashier needs to input the correct lot? Thanks, Jay There is no warning dialog box...this questio...

Address Book problem #4
Using OfficeXP on the pc, if I want to use Outlook's address book from Word to add an address to a envelope I am able to see all contact address's On my laptop, which also uses OfficeXP, trying to do the same above I am only able to see contact address's that have where the contact has an email or fax number Windows XP Pro is the operationg ssytem on both machines What setting do I need to change on the laptop so that I am able to see all contact address's TA Tom When the Word Address Book shows only Contacts with e-mail addresses, that usually means you did an i...

Cirix & DST problem
We run a PS4 2-server farm. We also run an Exchange 5.5 mail server. All are running on W2K Server. We have a number of public calendars. If you view them using a direct connection via Outlook 2003,they look fine. If you view them on one Citrix server (CITRIX-H1), they look fine. However, if you look at them on CITRIX-H2, you see the behavior expected when there is a DST problem. This is where appointments that fall in the expanded date range (3/9 - 4/6) and exhibit strange behavior with "all day" appointments. Any ideas what could be going on? Or a work around? -- Regards...

A really interesting Outlook problem!
Hello everybody! I've got an interesting Outlook file (112 KB RAR-ed) which shows the following behavior: when you open it (i tried Outlook 2003), it shows up OK, but no item could be deleted or moved. It tells "Errors have been detected in your Outlook data file, close all programs and use the Inbox repair tool". But scanpst (Inbox Repair Tool) finds absolutely no problem even with -logv 9, the most detailed one. What can you suggest me to do? Here is the link to the file: http://www.anovikov.com/StrangeFile.rar Are there any Microsoft people out here? By looking at...

Version 9.0 install problem
I'm receiving the following error when I install version 9.0: Unhandled script exception: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.hrSysDoesHrSysExist' When I try to log in as Administrator, I get a message that the database has not been setup properly, or something. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Chris, Is this an install of a new workstation to be attached to an existing GP database? If so, you will need to include Human Resources as part of the additional products during the intallation. If this is a totall...

Pivot Table problem #2
hi, I want to un select some of the items in the child items of a dimension in pivot Table. So for this I have written a query. But unselecting part, visible property is not working. Tried to update "pi.Visible" = False when even year = 2003 . But it is not updating. Seems like visible property of pivot items is read only. Always the value is true. When i checked microsoft site, its written visible type is read/write boolean. where I am going wrong ? Or Visible property of Pivot items will not work for OLAP data source (my data source is poiting to analysis Manager) ?? ...

problem with element data type
I'm using MSXML 4.0 in my application and i have a problem when i try to retrieve an attribut value with the property IXMLDOMNode::nodeTypedValue. in my XML i have the element : <MyElem x_date="2006-03-16T12:30:30" x_int="6"/> If i attach an XDR document : <AttributeType name="x_date" required="yes" dt:type="datetime" /> <AttributeType name="x_int" required="yes" dt:type="number" /> In my application, if i call : _variant_t x = y->attributes->getNamedItem(L"x_date")->...

Regedit for Passwords...anyone try it?
Hey there I've found the solution for the repeating password prompts, but I'm a bit of a novice about computers and changing things in my registry makes me a bit nervous. So, has anyone else followed the Microsoft recommendations and changed their Protected Storage System Provider? MS has a warning before this solution, so I want to see if anyone else has had any problems. Also, it keeps asking me about identites and the need to edit the identity that I'm using. But, I don't have any "identities" that I'm aware of. I'm using a PC from my home with a cabl...

Problem archiving
I have an issue when I try to archive data from before 1-1-2005. I have tons of mails before that and want to save them to an arhive.pst file. But the only thing that happens is that et copies all folders to the new pst and then stops with no errors or anything. I then have a archive.pst with a complete copy of my folder structure. What am i doing wrong. Running: Office 2003 SP2 on Windows XP Harddrive: 100gB w/60gB free Mem: 768MB /Christian IT Administrator Did you import these items from anywhere? I'm asking because archiving uses the modification date on an item to determine el...

Money 2002 Login Problems
When prompted for my password, and entering the correct password I receive this error message: "the operation cannot be performed" the password is correct. Any ideas - any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Steve I forgot to mention that i'm still able to access the data. Also - I'm wrong below - it doesn't matter what password I enter the message below still appears. Also - this password was established back when I started w/ money in '98. So the Login Lockbox feature did not exist back then. I also tried creating a new password, but this had no ef...

Concantenated SUM() problem
I'm trying to build a sum range statement by concantenating a range from another sheet. The actual statement looks like this =SUM(INDIRECT(AF31&"!O_"&INDEX($A:$A,ROW())&"_"&AL31&":"&AF32&"!O_"&INDEX($A:$A,ROW())&"_"&AL32)) AF31 = Orders_June_2006.xls AF32 = Orders_June_2006.xls ......in another scenario those could have different names, but lets ignore that for now AL31 = 12 AL31 = 22 .....these two cell values represent day codes .....after formula evaluation it looks like this =SUM(Orders_Ju...

Problem sending mails with attachments
We have a problem with sending mails with attachments. We are using an Access application with a mail function. We create a new mail from within the Access application, then manually add an attachment and send the mail to an external recipient. When the recipient reads the mail , the recipient sees an attachment with the name "attachment21" (no extension) and the attachment cannot be read by any program I know. The original attachment is lost. When a mail with attachment was created and sent directly from within Outlook, the external recipient sees an attachment with the right name ...

Formula Problem #14
When I drag and drop a formula it is copying the cells only and not the result, however when I go into the cell and press enter the result is correct. Tools|Options|Calculate If Manual is checked, change it to Automatic. Jerry Tracey BVS wrote: > When I drag and drop a formula it is copying the cells only and not the > result, however when I go into the cell and press enter the result is > correct. Hi goto 'Tools - Options - Calculate' and enable 'Automatic calculation' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Tracey BVS" <Tracey BVS@discuss...

Auto Filter problem

If(countif) problem
Range N5:S15 (6 wide, 11 deep) is named range "drawn", and is either empty, or random whole numbers between 1 and 49, which may include duplicated numbers. Have a 7x7 matrix (49 cells) - to display EITHER blanks OR the numbers 1 to 49, IN ORDER in rows, IF the number appears in "drawn" range. So - if the number 7 appears once, or more than once(immaterial) then "7" should appear in the 7th cell, top row Am bogged down with the IF(COUNTIF) which I thought was the right route. Help? please? Silvabod Put headers (1 thru 7) at the left and top margin of ...

VLookup Problem (Bug?)
Possible Bug??? I have three columns 1934 test1 chk1 0189 test2 chk2 0045 test3 chk3 Column A is a number formated as text to keep leading zeros. And this data is all preentered. When I perform a VLOOKUP on column A to return the data from colum C I get #N/A. However if I reenter the exact number in column A I get the correct answer? Why? Thanks in advance for any help. Mike answered elsewhere -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Michael Kintner" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:vs4e5jh2o2kn9e@corp.supernews.com... > Poss...

Printing problem #2
All of a sudden Publisher 2002 is printing the second side of my booklet upside down. It is a 20 page publication, 5 sheets 11x17, printed on two sides, auto duplexing, on an HP CLJ8550gn. "Flip pages up" is not selected. I am able to print in Word on two sides and the orientation is correct. I have un- and reinstalled Publisher and applied a patch pub1001.exe. I have also deleted printer and port and reinstalled all. This publication is done for a small nonprofit, all volunteer organization so there is little to no budget for support. Our deadline for publication is already passed ...

XSD schema problem
Hi all, I have a problem with xml that output from application I need to validate one of the values by using XSD schema The xml output like this <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <csv:csv xmlns:csv="http://xmlns.myapplication.com/2007/message-format/ csv" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.myapplication.com/2007/ message-format/csv right.xsd" > <csv:line> <csv:field>I</csv:field> <csv:field>3871</csv:field> ...