Invoice deleted in Batch, can't re-invoice.

We shipped one line of a multi line sales order. We accidentally deleted the
batch that contained the invoice.  The line item will not let us fulfill
again, or re-invoice. To get the invoice we re-added another line item. Now
we need to delete the original line item, but it won't let us delete, it says
"Item has previous qtys and cannot be deleted." When we print the packing
list the messed up line item shows. Can we get rid if that line item somehow?
--
Sheri Salomone
THANKS!

When you transfer a Sales Order to an Invoice, it updates all the
quantities for you. If you added new line item on the order, I'd
recommend delete the line item from Sales Order and enter a manual
invoice. Then if you want this invoice to be tied to the previous sales
order, you can go to SQL tables and update Master Number, Orginal SOP
Type and Original SOP Number field. Hope this helps.

0
rrs1977 (140)
7/12/2005 6:24:01 PM
James, I might have helped, but I already invoiced on the new added line
item, I had to send the invoice out right away. The problem is now I want to
delete the original line item , but I can't , It says it has prevoiuus qtys
and wont let me delete it.
--
Sheri Salomone
THANKS!

"james" wrote:

> When you transfer a Sales Order to an Invoice, it updates all the
> quantities for you. If you added new line item on the order, I'd
> recommend delete the line item from Sales Order and enter a manual
> invoice. Then if you want this invoice to be tied to the previous sales
> order, you can go to SQL tables and update Master Number, Orginal SOP
> Type and Original SOP Number field. Hope this helps.

recovery of deleted e-mails in Windows Mail
I recently permanently deleted several e-mails from the deleted file and need to recover them. I have seen different software packages claiming to do this. I am not a Geek (no ofense) and just have basic computer skills. My question - are these softward applications easy to use or do you need to to have higher skill levels? Is is safe to download directly from the internet? Any advice would be appreciated. Jake -- Jake428 Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com You can try a file undelete utility, such as Recuva: http://www.piriform.com/recuva Frankly, the success ...

Server copies of mail are deleted
I upgraded from Outlook 2003 to 2007 and now all my sever copies of e-mails are deleted, they were not with 2003. Where's the tick box \ setting to stop server side deletions once mail is downloaded?? Constructive assisstance appreciated!! It's in tools, account settings, open the account and click more settings - advanced tab. See http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/more/settings.htm if you need help finding it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook T...

Re: Outlook 2007, Windows Vista 64 bit
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000D_01CAAF50.987B1C90 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=response Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Attached is screen shot of the hung window. A point to note is that even after uninstalling and reinstalling the Office, it automatically takes my previous account and does not prompt me to configure an account. "Neha Shah" <shahnehashah2@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... >I used Outlook 2007 without any problem in Vista 32 bit before I up...

Rule to Delete Blank Subject
Can a rule be created to delete any email with no subject? Tried rule wizard & typed a blank space but didn't work. thanks dcrull <dcrull@carolina.rr.com> wrote: > Can a rule be created to delete any email with no > subject? Tried rule wizard & typed a blank space but > didn't work. Create a rule that applies to all mail to delete the message. Add an exception that individually specifies every keyboard character (separated by "or"). -- Brian Tillman ...

"Mail Has Been Deleted or Moved" Error Message When Synching
When my scheduled email synch between Outlook and my primary email account (verizon.net) occurs, as each new email shows up in my Inbox it is immediately deleted. I receive the following message when attempting to click on an email before it disappears from my Inbox "Mail Has Been Deleted or Moved". I am unable to find this deleted or moved email anywhere, not in the Deleted Folder or any other folder. Upon performing a search in Outlook for mail content (after sending myself mail with specific terms making it easy to search for) there is still no sign of it. This has happ...

Deleted border art
I accidentally deleted from my Publisher page, and apparently also from my computer, a favorite border art entitled, "Flowers Tiny." I thought that I might be able to find and restore it to my available options in Border Art, but have been unable to do so. Can anyone tell me how I can resore or replace "Flowers Tiny" into my Border Art? Thanks! Hi cnlmcmullin (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I accidentally deleted from my Publisher page, and || apparently also from my computer, a favorite border art || entitled, "Flowers...

RE: RM Temp Tables
I am trying to recreate the RM HATB report in Crystal. Which tables can be used instead of the RM Temp tables. Jacqueline Chay You would probably need to use the following tables. RM_Customer_MSTR (RM00101) RM_Customer_MSTR_SUM (RM00103) RM_OPEN (RM20101) RM_Applied_OPEN (RM20201) RM_HISTORY(RM30101) RM_Applied_History (RM30201) Good luck David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:David.Musgrave@onlin...

RE: Sending PFD's
Thanks Ed, this worked beautifully Ron >File > Page Setup > Printer and Paper > Properties > Paper/Quality > >Advanced > PostScript Custom Page Size > Millimeter > 148 x 210 > OK > OK > >OK > OK. -- >Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher >>Each month using MS Publisher 2003, I produce a 16 x A5 page church >>magazine >>using the 'Booklet' set up, and the paper magazine is printed onto eight >>A4 >>pages. >>I now wish to send an emailed PDF version to folk who live away and who >>don't ha...

Deleted Items #9
This concerns Outlook 2003: I have a user who cannot recover any deleted items from his Outlook. As emails are deleted, they appear to be permanently deleted. When you highlight the deleted items folder and go to tools|recover deleted items, there are no emails available for restoration. Am I missing a setting somewhere? TIA. Jim Hi Jim; First click on the deleted folder and check if there are any contents. if you see your mails, just drag and drop or highlight them using the shift key and mouse. then Move then to the Inbox. However, the deleted item box is empty, that means the...

Delete incomplete/bad rows?
I've a worksheet that imports data from a text file every time it's opened. How do I automatically search the sheet with the imported data for incomplete rows and delete these rows? Note: an incomplete row has less or more filled cells than 10 (some data is missing or junk is added to the row!) Are you sure that is a valid criteria. What if 5 cells of data were missing, and 5 pieces of junk got added to other blank cells - You still have 10 cells. Anyway, taking that as your criteria, here is a tweak on one of Chip Pearson's for deleting blank rows:- (For deleting blank rows...

Entourage 2008 Lot of crashing when deleting emails
I was cleaning my inbox today of old mail an I sorted the email by FROM. When I grabbed and deleted bunches of emails at a time, I kept getting crashes. This doesn't seem to happen when the inbox is not sorted, perhaps because I can't choose to delete as many emails simultaneously. I hope the next version is more stable. ...

Why WLM does not delete my messages under IMAP ?
When I delete a message from the "All" folder It does not delete and does not appear on my "Trash" folder. It mantain on my "All" folder. It success on my Gmail account configured with IMAP. Excuse my english, but I'm Spanish. ...

How-to hide comment field on Invoices
For one of our customers, we needed a way of classifying items which are Urgent in need to make sure our warehouse ships them out as soon as they are received. The only way field that would work is the 'Comment ID' field which can be found in the 'Sales Item Detail Entry' window. I then modified the related smartlist report to use this field and life was good.. until we printed invoices. On the Invoice, for every 'Urgent' item, a blank line appears after it. With more than one 'urgent' item on the same Invoice, it makes for an odd/unprofessional looking Invoice...

Deleted Items #2
Hi Is it possible to Restrict users from empty their deleted items folder on E3 sever? Yes I mean RESTRICT! :) TIA. There is no practical way to do this. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91E2EF61-7A58-4067-AB8B-091BEBEB4629@microsoft.com... > Hi > Is it possible to Restrict users from empty their deleted items folder on > E3 > sever? > Yes I mean RESTRICT! :) > TIA. ...

Outlook 07: delete junk without reading? and sort inbox by "to"?
1) Delete messages without having to highlight them. I've tried flagging them then setting a rule to delete messages flagged with that colour but no resut. Mozilla mail has a column where you can click the junk mail status icon and the message is automatically sent to trash. 2) Include a column to indicate the recipient of a message (I cc all outgoing email to myself and would find it useful to have the "to" column in my inbox instead of in sent mail, which I do not use. Thanks in advance for help getting these two queries sorted. Jo Boppy <therealboppy@yahoo.com> wrote...

Outlook 2000 spam deletion problem
Hi I'm a newcomer to this group. I have Outlook 2000 running on win2k with all the available updates, Cloudmark spam detection, Zone Alarm Pro firewall and AVG virus protection also all up to date. My problem is that deleting the contents of the spam folder in Outlook after having checked for false rejections causes an error message to indicate that the programme cannot access plug-in programme .dll files including the virusguard. The error message won't go away and sometimes even task manager doesn't gain control after (control,alt,delete) so we have to reboot. ...

Re: Print Attendees Response Status
See "Attendees Print" - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm ...

payroll check re-prints
Hello, I need to be able to re-produce payroll checks from previous runs. These would be copies of already posted checks. Some companies are starting to see requirements from unions. Is there an add-on or 3rd party product that can do this? GP cannot do this...right? -- Greg. You can modify one of the payroll user defined reports to contain all the information from a previous pay run. You can also create a macro that opens report writer and prompts the user for a Batch and EmployeeID. b. "Greg" wrote: > Hello, > I need to be able to re-produce payroll checks fro...

Files Used when Deleting Item from Site
Does anyone know what files Great Plains looks at when you are deleting a site in Inventory? KB850294 tells me how to do it. I have an item which shows a Quantity On Hand for that item at that site of zero. When I attempt to delete the assigned site for that item, I get the message, "You can't delete an item if quantities are assigned to it." I had to use SQL to get the Quantity On Hand to zero by modifiying IV10200 (IV_Purchase_Receipts) and IV00102 (IV_Item_MSTR_QTYS). I am now trying to figure out what is triggering that message. Thanks for you help. ...

Deleted AD object still referenced somewhere?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D8_01C6E3CF.D0FA0720 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable (Cross-posted after the fact from = microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory) Hi everyone, A client of mine running Exchange 2003 Std/Windows 2003 Std had an admin = asst that left the company. She was assigned full permissions to the = boss' mailbox. After leaving the company, the assistant's user object = and mailbox were deleted from AD. Now, whenever the boss receives a = meeting...

Word Form Modification W/O Deleting Current Data
Can I modify existing for fields and reprotect the form without wiping out all the existing data in many form fields within the same file? See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/TurnFmFlfResetOff.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Vander-Bend wrote: > Can I modify existing for fields and reprotect the form without > wiping out all the existing data in many form fields within the same > file? ...

Unable to re-install Money Deluxe 2004
I recently had to reformat my hard drive. My version of Money 2004 was a downloaded trial which I later purchased. After re-installing MM2004 I could not access the program because it "appeared" that the trial period had expired. I checked the email that was sent after the purchase and it only provided an Activation Code. I called Microsoft who after an hour admitted defeat and nformed me that the would send me a "real" installable version CD with a product key. Does anyone know of another way around this until I get this CD in the mail? Fraid not. You have just f...

Deleted Folder...Recovery?
While logged in to Outlook as Admin, a folder in the Public Folders was accidently deleted. Can this be recovered somehow. It was not visbile in Deleted Items. This may be due to attempting to Cancel while the deletion was in progress which resulted in the application freezing and having to end the app in Task Manager. John Do you have a good backup? I think that is probably your only option. Nue "J" <jwalsh23@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message news:18ci4ee0v0izz.13l3swsxewexz$.dlg@40tude.net... > While logged in to Outlook as Admin, a folder in the Public Folders was ...

Outlook 2007
I am running Outlook 2007 in non-cache mode, when I go to delete over 2,000 message it does not work. All it will do is blank out the INBOX like there is nothing in the inbox folder. But when I click on a folder and come back to the inbox all my emails are still there. Is there a limit on how many messages one can delete at a time? Thanks in advance, Eric Sabo Sabo, Eric <sabo_e@cup.edu> wrote: > I am running Outlook 2007 in non-cache mode, when I go to delete over > 2,000 message it does not work. All it will do is blank out the > INBOX like there is nothing in t...

Find duplicate, save in a list, delete duplicate using macro
Hello. I need to find a duplicate from ID col and if found, it needs to look at the data in the associated row to compare if it is truly a duplicate. And if it is (same Product and Acct #), the true duplicate will be the one with later date. Then the duplicate that has the later date record will store this info in a separate worksheet or area and then delete the dupicate from the orginal list. Can this be done by using macro? Thank you for your help in advance. For Example: ID Date Product Acct # 1150 7/24/2009 102 53 888 12/30/2009 Gas 50 1150 11/4/2009 102 53 5524...