Inventory Items - Drop Ship

Is there a way to indicate an item is a drop ship on the inventory card?
--
HK
0

Could you use one of the user categories?
--
Jim@TurboChef

"HK" wrote:

> Is there a way to indicate an item is a drop ship on the inventory card?
> --
> HK

RMA ( Credit) Missing Line Items

Can't create the item
I use Outlook from MS Office 2003 Business Edition. Everything has worked fine until the past few days. Now, whenever I click on an E-mail address link inside a webpage, I get a message from Outlook that says "Can't create the item." One person on this group gave me the following advice: >Close Outlook, find and rename the frmscache.dat to .old I did searches on all my drives and the file named above was not found. More thoughts? are you using the advanced option to search all hidden files and folders? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

CRM 4.0 Email Router Mailbox not deleting items
We are using the Email Router for Dynamics 4.0. An account and mailbox has been setup called CRM Mail. This accounts mailbox has grown to 9 Gig. Upon further inspection it looks like there are "forwards" of individuals emails in the Inbox of this account, that have been sent from our CRM Users. Do these messages need to remain in the Inbox or can we safely delete them? Are they supposed to be automatically deleted? Also, why are all these emails showing up? Thanks all! The emails in the forward mailbox should be deleted automatically after being processed by the router. ...

Outlook removes in box items upon reply
When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? "Jeff J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d84701c3ef3a$b3646a70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from > my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot > find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? View-Current View-All messages. When I look at that, it does nothing. If I cahnge the View to "View Me...

Drop Source
Hello I'm setting up an application that should be able to support drag and drop between windows in the application as well as dragging from the application to the desktop or other folders outside of the application. I've got the application and the desired windows within it to act as drop targets, unfortunately I haven't been able to get them to work as drop sources. ie. I'd like to drag an image from one window to another or have it get copied to the desktop as an image file Does anyone have any tips regarding setting up a drop source. I've tried using CDataSource, b...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Inventory Site/LocationCode Order Lines on MSCRM1.2 to GPS8.0
We are currently running MSCRM 1.2 and GPS 8.0, with the MS Integration between them. Our Sales force uses various Inventory locations when placing orders within our GPS system. Because of business reasons we can't consolidate into a single Inventory Location as the Integration documentation suggests. The documentation allow says that it only supports the use of one Inventory location, which you set in the "Settings and Administration" tool. It appears that you can modify the BizTalk Mapping for the SalesOrderDetail channel to route a value from a custom field in MSCRM...

Adding items (hours) into invoices
Hello, In my M07 Home and Business, I get an error while entering an invoice as soon as I add hours and press enter. The program says that there's an error: "This operation can not be performed" When I select more help, I get a help page that say:Details Id: obres:34 Bron: 16.0 When I search on this I see that it is an error that's related to homepage settings, but that does not work for me. Any suggestions? Thanks, Eric ...

SQL Command match Items to Matrix
SQL command that will put all items which contain a certain Supplier ID # to be added to a matrix that I have created. We have a company and we want to do a matrix for all of there items. But instead of manually adding each item to the matrix. If I could run an SQL command that will take all items with the supplier ID attached to them and have them added to the matrix. I am aware that I will still have to label the dimensions. It would just be fantastic if I could do a mass add. Hopefully someone has a creative mind. I tried some commands, but I am not an SQL master either. I know that ...

Drop down list #3
Is there a command whereby I can create a drop down list in a cell? Data|Validation is pretty easy to use. Debra Dalgleish has lots of notes at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Hrider wrote: > > Is there a command whereby I can create a drop down list in a cell? -- Dave Peterson ...

Days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month
Hi fellows, Thanks for reading my first post to this list. I have a simple question that I still cant answer :( I just did an archive of Outlook 2003. After I did that, the days containing Items are not Bold in anything 2 months earlier than current month. Funnily enuf, the days still contain those items. They are just NOT bold. Anything 1 month earlier than the current month is bold so its not an options-configuration problem, I thinik. I just archived folders that had items of last year, thats all, nothing else. I appreciate any help/pointers/tips given. Thank you. This is the defau...

Variable item costs
Hello. Our business (jewelry) has many items whose costs fluctuate based on current exchange rates...also our discount rates with some of our suppliers can vary based on different currency rates as well. Is there any work around, offset, best practice or method that anyone can think of or is using to deal with this situation with respect to configuring item prices? Best Regards, finally a question i can help answer! (hopefully :-) I'm pretty sure what you need to do is start using a "Weighted Average". RMS has this feature where the cost of an item is averaged over time ...

Re: Unresolved item
This well known problem has come back to haunt me. See http://tinyurl.com/4xb5y If an appointment has been made containing an email address that is not in Contacts it will refuse to sync (ActivSycn 3.7.1). One way is to add each contact to the address book - not very sensible if this is one off meeting with people you are never going to meet again. So I'd like to know if there is a way of listing (or searching for) only those appointments that have emails (attendees?) attached to them? -- Brett Try posting to microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync it is not an Outlook problem. -...

Account distributions--Inventory account
Is there something else that gets evaluated in addition to an Item's Inventory account (in Item Maintenance) that affects the account distributions that occur after an order is transferred to Invoice and posted? Some of our orders contain items that have an Inventory account of for example, 01 00 00 5655, and that account gets booked, but sometimes, the distribution will go to account, 01 00 10 5655 or 01 00 20 5655. I was wondering what else is used in determining which Inventory account to book. If you go to Tools > Setup > Inventory > Inventory Control check to see if ...

problem in physical inventory
Hi, I am having the same problem when trying to calculate my physical inventory, i tried doing the count date thing but that didn't work can someone help me -- Kay ...

Item Transaction Entry
We currently have two companies and would like to know the best way to transfer inventory from one to the other. Currently we use Transactions-->Inventory-->Item Transaction and enter a (-) Qty to get the item out of Compay A, and do the same (+) Qty in Company B to get the item into the Inventory of Company B. We follow up with a report (using a batch name to mark these transactions) to do Intracompany transactions to match the totals. Without purchasing a 3rd party software to handle advanced intercompany transactions, what is the best practice at this point. Thanks Ric...

Drag and drop install
Hi, I am awaiting delivery of an ibook and office 2004 and am trying to familiarise myself with the mac way of doing things could you tell me a little about drag and drop install of office. Thanks steveh <steveh@private.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > I am awaiting delivery of an ibook and office 2004 and am trying to > familiarise myself with the mac way of doing things could you tell me a > little about drag and drop install of office. Drag and drop is usually fine. It installs a complete install by default. I tend to use the installer though since I know it won;t p...

Sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item
How i can setup a sale batch report with the total quantity sold per item in the given batch # range for each item Example: Batch :45 Item :464343 Qty 12 Item :678445 Qty 67 etc. here is a query that will give that result for the current day: select t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode, sum(e.quantity) qty from [transaction] t join transactionentry e on t.storeid=e.storeid and e.transactionnumber=t.transactionnumber join item on itemid=item.id where time>convert(char,getdate(),101) group by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemlookupcode order by t.storeid, batchnumber, itemloo...

Inventory Reconcile-Project Accounting
Just updated from version 7.5 to version 9. We did use the project purchase order in version 7.5 and when we reconciled inventory, we had to reconcile inthe inventory module and then in the project module. I am assuming since Great Plains combined the project purchase order module in to the purchasing module, we only have to reconcile inventory inthe inventory module from now on? -- Doug Doug, If you have these other modules, you should reconcile SOP and POP prior to reconciling Inventory. You should check out our web site, we have some new books on GP and the Maintenance book ...

Small Business 2006 & Product Inventory
Are there any improvements in 2006 over 2005? Maybe be able to print an inventory report that is sorted vs. as entered? ...

Master Inventory site auto transfer
Master Inventory Site should have an utility to auto transfer inventory to subordinate sites based on subordinate demand at any time ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default...

inventory account numbers
I have loaded sales inventory into GP: item numbers, descriptions, and item type; but I have yet to add inv account number. I thought I would be able to do an inventory update with IM. But the update is not available. If it's master data why isnt it available?Can I do an update into the IV00101 Master table? I do not yet have inventory, PO, SOP transactions. If you assigned inventory items to class id's, you can add the accounts into the class and, when you save the class, GP will offer to roll down the changes (the new account numbers) to members of the class. If you did ...

Drop down list changes, worksheets and multi-user
I am using Excel 2003 but have been a user of 2000 for a long time. I 've worked through the creating of a drop down list and understand that but cannot find advice on the following from Help, so could one of you kind people out there explain to me: How do I make changes to a drop down list (ie amend, add items). Indeed, can I? Can I use the list for all worksheets within a workbook (hence the need to amend & add to the list? I am cleansing a database which is why I am using the drop down list. I shall then copy the workbook to disk to be loaded onto a completely different pc...

Filter for Item Movement Report
I am trying to filter a report so it gives me the item movements for 10 items for a given date range excluding the Inventory Wizard Type. I have done the following which works for one Item DATE Between 11/1/2007 AND 12/1/2007 AND Item Lookup Code = 087123000917 AND Type <> Invetory Wizard If I then add the following I get no results OR DATE Between 11/1/2007 AND 12/1/2007 AND Item Lookup Code = 087123000184 AND Type <> Invetory Wizard However if I do the following filter I get results but with the Invetory Wizard Types DATE Between 11/1/2007 AND ...

can i set up calendar so people can see but not open items?
i want other members of staff to be able to see what's in my calendar but not be able to open individual meetings/items etc. Is there a way to do this? I'm using Outlook 2003. No, not directly on the calendar, but you could give them free/busy access. Monica;122627 Wrote: > i want other members of staff to be able to see what's in my calendar > but not > be able to open individual meetings/items etc. Is there a way to do > this? I'm > using Outlook 2003. -- Slipstick 'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipst...