inventory import item type services

does item type of services have to have current cost? Or would the normal
procedure be to not have a current cost column on a IM import?
0
goodday (5)

They do not have to have a current cost. In fact, I'd be pretty impressed if
more than a small percentage of businesses have done analysis to the point
where they could generate an accurate cost on their services.

-Mike

--
Micheal LoPatriello
Coordinator,

"good day" wrote:

> does item type of services have to have current cost? Or would the normal
> procedure be to not have a current cost column on a IM import?
0
mlopat (88)

adding a new item to existing matrix in rms 2.0
how come when you add an item to an existhing matrix non of the information is being forward from the main matrix (ex. supplier, price, cost, reorder #, barcode format, etc.) even the size, color, and 3rd dimention that you entered to the new item is not being fowarded. what is going on with 2.0 thank jack I think the Matrix is still is a little buggy.. Get all hotfixed up and see if the helps. There have been 3 for 2.0 hotfixes already. "jack" <jack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45CB84DE-B9B1-4DAC-9043-D8120CB44472@microsoft.com... > how come...

item look up #3
a customer is having an issue. he scans an item in the pos screen and all details show up. but when he tries to look for it later he cant find it. hes tried it in manager too. he would usse name, or barcode, or anything and still nothing. do we know what the problem is? Thanks If the item is set as inactive (in the item properties) it will not show up in the Find screen, but will scan in at the POS. You can turn off the find option, but I think it is easier to use one of the SOM reports to find the item, such as the price report. The item will show up in any report that includes it as...

Using Matrix Items
Someone...want to tell me how or if I can default which item is first (selected) when a matrix item is scanned? Is there a way to set this up? -- Thank You Vince :) What are the dimensions you use? Rob "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:E001F1F0-3002-4E1B-8E75-8E62FC6EC01C@microsoft.com... > Someone...want to tell me how or if I can default which item is first > (selected) when a matrix item is scanned? Is there a way to set this up? > -- > Thank You > Vince :) Using Lot Matrix, what I have is a six pack of coke or a sin...

SBS 2008 Fax Sent Items Not showing all faxes sent
Hello, I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users. I have Windows XP and Windows 7 64bit client machines. Currently they can only see their sent faxes. In SBS 2003 they were able to see all sent faxes. Any suggestions? Could you create an Outlook rule based on the fax sent acknowledgement that copied the fax to a public folder? "RodSoh" <RodSoh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A4541A0E-18C2-4A83-A13D-8E7D045C29E8@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I need to allow sent faxes to be seen by all users. I have Windows XP...

Allow a user to log on as a service as well as a user
I'm doing a blackberry enterprise install and need to allow the admin user for the berry install to log on a service as well. How do i configure the user this way? He is already configured as a admin user. -- Trinidad You configure this (usually) under the Local Security Policy in User Rights. -- Jim McBee Blog - http://mostlyexchange.blogspot.com Directory Update - http://www.directory-update.com "nigel" <nigel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0202604E-5164-453F-B16C-FE7F97543FD4@microsoft.com... > I'm doing a blackberry enterprise install...

I don't have 'as items arrive' option
I have the 5 minute synch option, which works great. But I do not have the 'as items arrive' option. Yes, I am running a MSFP version, I checked the build. Man I am so close to gettting this to work. Please help. Thanks, On Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:42:00 -0700, MidMOman <MidMOman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have the 5 minute synch option, which works great. >But I do not have the 'as items arrive' option. >Yes, I am running a MSFP version, I checked the build. >Man I am so close to gettting this to work. > >Please help. Thanks, You are either mist...

New Import Utility for RMS Store Ops and HQ!
Just a post to advise RMS users and partners that we have just released a new import utility for RMS. It works with both HQ and SO and allows importing of items only, but does allow for changes and updates. Priced at US $495 or GBP £275 for end users. Reseller discounts are available If you are interested please email me at rod@rsgplc.com with the subject RSG Import Utility Rod Barlow Retail Systems Group PLC (Microsft RMS Reseller UK) ...

entering multiple costs for an item
I am very new to Retail Management, and am trying to enter inventory, and create a purchase order. I can't figure out how to enter various costs for the same item from the same supplier. For example, when we purchase in lots of 50 pcs., the item cost is .50 per item (total cost of 25.00). However, if we purchase in lots of 100 pcs, the item cost is .47 per item (total cost of 47.00). We can also purchase the item in boxes of 10 (5.50 per box for a cost of .55 per item). How can I enter these costs so when I place a purchase order, the cost will be correct according to the quant...

Services terminating
For the past few days I've come to the office with my Exchange services stopped. The Event Log tells me the IIS Service Mgr shutdown first then the IMAP4, FTP Publishing, POP3, Exc Routing and SMTP. This series of events happened 12 times between 4am and the time I rebooted the server, which fixes the problem until the next morning. Another Event log entry tells me the the SMTP server could not connect to any DNS server, this occured 4 times between midnite and 4am. I have what I believe is a solid AV program (CA eTrust w/Exc option) that is kept updated and scans the drive d...

Auditing Mailbox item access
Don't ask me why I am asking, you don't want to know....but Is it possible to monitor and log access not only to a mailbox, but actually to individual items within the mailbox and be able to trace it back to the specific item and user who accessed it? I am aware of the ability to log when a non-primary account logs into a mailbox, but that is not granular enough for the scenario I need to look into. The powers that be want to be able to see not only who accessed a particular mailbox, but actually who accessed a particular message within that mailbox. Just wanted to know if...

ADAM Error with Web Service Installation
i need to install the Business Portal for GP 10.0 the web services is required. during the installation of the web services, i encountered an error " ADAM Error 128" what could cause this and how do i solve this? Any one help!!!!! Hi Taiwo Are the web services already installed? If they are it sounds like the issue may be that a different user account installed the web services (other then the one that is installing the BP) Fliehigh "Taiwo" wrote: > > i need to install the Business Portal for GP 10.0 > the web services is required. > during the insta...

How do I Import Alias'
I downloaded QSCImp.exe and imported a 45,000 item database,600 suppliers, and 1200 customers, but I do not know how to import the Alias. With the QSCImp folder there is a word document showing the file layout, but no executable file and there is no option to import the Alias in the QSCImp.exe program. Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kinnard@donotspamBMS.com On the first screen when choosing the file you are importing and setting the connection to the database you want to choose Aliases from the Destination Table. It is entry 4 on the drop down list. Th...

Importing QIF files
I download and save the QIF file from my bank. I then import the file into Money 2004. When I review the enteries in my credit card relative to the QIF file I find the following: QIF: P7-ELEVEN 123456 Anytown VA M04: Eleven Anytown VA (Lost the "7-" and the store number) QIF: PJoe's 145345 Anytown VA M04: Joe S Anytown (lost the apostrophe, capitalized the "S", lost the state) QIF: PMR. CLEAN CAR WASH ANYTOWN VA M04: Mr Clean Car Wash Anytown (Lost the period, lost the state, lost the capitalization) I checked and in both cases there are no payee name va...

Data Import/ Data Map Questions
Hello, I am developing a solution that will allow various new and updated entities to be loaded from several source systems into a Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 installation on an ongoing basis. There are some up- front components to the solution that detect new/changed source system data that are custom but I wanted to be able to use the built-in Data Import facilities within 4.0 to take the data from Excel files and load it into the CRM. I've looked at the sample code in the SDK and have been able to write code that will do this, including use of Picklist and Lookup (ie parent account) type ...

Reset all inventory to 0
Is there a way to reset all the inventory for all the products while keeping all the products in the database? I would like to save time by taking the database from location 1 to location 2 and use the same database, but set the inventory of location 2 to 0. That way I will have the database that I want and the inventory can be added to the database after it is delivered to the store. Thanks, Tom Tom, You could always run an SQL script to reset the Quantity and Quantity Committed fields to 0 in the Item table, but if this is a 2nd location you are setting up you might need to a diffe...

Import data from excel
I am a beginner in ACCESS. I have imported a table of transactions which contains unique doctor, unique practice and referrals (business transaction). I have created a unique doctor table with unique doctor ID and I have also create a separate unique table for practice with unique practice ID. I don't know how to connect the unique DOCTOR ID & unique PRACTICE ID into the transaction table, originally the transaction table has the doctor's name and practice's name. Can someone guide me the steps. Thanks. On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:29:01 -0800, Muichoi <Muichoi@discussions....

Add items to SupplierList
I just imported a new catalog of items to our database using EMS import, were newly insterted and some were updated. The problem I'm having is getting the supplier cost to update for the items that were in already and adding the new items to the supplierlist table. I imported the SupplierID to the Item table just can't figure out the query to go the other way updating and adding new. Any help would be great. You need to use T-SQL in the management studio. Use an InnerJoin of the supplier id to the item id and set the cost to = supplier cost if it is the most recent. "Do...

Importing Contacts 04-15-04
When trying to import contacts into CRM I get the following message. "Microsoft outlook could not be started. Verify that outlook is installed on this computer." I have Outlook 2003 installed and also have installed the CRM Sales for Outlook ...

getting consolidate list of "follow up" items
Dear All, I would like to get a consolidated list of items (sent and received mails)that have matured - i.e. whose follow up time is up. I have the habit of tagging a sent mail (after actually sending) for follow up. Similarly, mails received are also tagged for my further action (for follow up). Would appreciate a consolidated follow up report generation way - rather that opening each folder and looking for mature items (i.e. red). Thanks in advance. Sanjay ...

Import custom namespace in XSLT
Hi, I wanted to use the <msxsl:script> tag in a XSLT and include a .Net defined namespace. For ex: System.Web It seems the framework 1.1 does not work in a manner mentioned in the documentation. The framework gives me a run-time exception and does not transform the input file Have you come across such situations and were able to implement the same? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Alok Alok Sathaye wrote: > I wanted to use the <msxsl:script> tag in a XSLT and include a .Net defined > namespace. For ex: System.Web Then when declaring and/or using object...

Quicken Import & Online Download has Messed Up Accounts
I'm a new Money 2005 user. Was using Quicken and got a new Notebook with Money Standard preinstalled. Liked it, and disliked Quicken's new version. But I use my desktop for my finances, not my notebook, so I downloaded the trial from the MS site, and I'm going to purchase it. My problem: I imported my Quicken data, and then I set up automatic online downloads. So I have multiple instances of some accounts. I know there is a "Merge Accounts" feature, but before trying it I took a good look at all the accounts, and I beleive I will end up with a real mess if I merge...

401k Tracking Without Itemized Details
My 401k does not give me an itemized listing of investments. Instead it lists them by investment type as follows. Type Shares Price Market Value Company Owned Stock 1000 65 65000 Equity Units 150 300 45000 Common Assets 250 1 250 I do know what the company owned stock is given it is who I work for. With each quarterly statement it updates the inform...

CRM 3.0 SDK Web Services
Hi I am writing a small data migration tool to migrate account and contact data. I have approximate 1500 accounts and 6000 contacts to import to CRM 3.0. I finished the application and ran the data migration, I will able to migrate all of the account records without any problem at all. when I run the contact migration, it can migrate 2800 contact records when it get over 2800, my application throw me the following error message: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server. I am running CRM 3.0, SQL server and my data migration on the same server. I am wonder w...

Need help importing from Entourage 2001 to X
Hello, I am trying to import from Entourage 2001 to X, when i choose to import from program and i go to the directory where Entourage 2001 is locate and try to selected, it won't let me selected the program. is there a work around for this? regard, SolarPunk On 10/3/03 08:06 AM, in article 749b1a48.0310030706.4312608b@posting.google.com, "SolarPunk" <solarpunk@fusionrain.com> wrote: > I am trying to import from Entourage 2001 to X, when i choose to > import from program and i go to the directory where Entourage 2001 is > locate and try to selected, it won't...

Automatically updating cells on other worksheets when data typed into primary sheet
I'm trying to create a workbook that will allow me to enter data on the first sheet and it will then append the data to a second sheet by automatically starting a new line. Example: I enter "This is a test" into A1 on sheet 1 First available line on sheet2 automatically updates with "This is a test" When it comes to enter something new in A1 on sheet1, same function above goes into action, accept it should be on the next available line which will be A2 on sheet2, as A1 is already used by previous data entry. Can this be done? I would appreciate any help with this. ...