Internet Address on the POP Blank PO

I am trying to find the TK on how to add the Vendor Contact Email address to
the Blank Purchase Order.

I found one to add to the sales order but can't find the above.  I know I
have to create a calculated field and use the RW_GetINternetInfo function/

thanks

--
Doug
0

Article 874102.

"Doug" <Doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to find the TK on how to add the Vendor Contact Email address
> the Blank Purchase Order.
>
> I found one to add to the sales order but can't find the above.  I know I
> have to create a calculated field and use the RW_GetINternetInfo function/
>

> thanks
>

> --
> Doug

How do I move old address book and email to new server?
I just recently changed servers, from compuserve to Road Runner. Is there a way to move my email and address book from to the other. Pearce wrote: > I just recently changed servers, from compuserve to Road Runner. Is there > a way to move my email and address book from to the other. And have you been reading and sending email in Outlook using a pst file as your delivery location? If so, there's nothing to move. Just re-set your ISP settings..... -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Pearce <Pearce@discussions.microsoft.com...

trash in address line
The address line in Outlook shows a bunch of characters and I am unable to add a new appointment. I get a message that says not enough system resources, but Outlook is the only thing running. Please help! ...

SOP Blank Invoice Form error
Our Invoice Template is heavily customized and I had try to add a few more calculated fields into the report and now it give me an error 'Max symbol length exceeded: Increase MAX_TOK_LEN. I do not get the error is I removed the last calculated field and I triple check and that calculation is no different then the others execpt for the text. Timothy, This error is due to a few issues: 1) Your calculations are too complex or your calculated field name has exceeded 64 characters, in which case you will need to follow KB article 866667. 2) You may be missing a service pack if you a...

SMTP address creation by Notes connector Ex5.5
Hi all, I've got a Notes R5 system connected to an Exchange 5.5 server using the Notes connector. All working fine but�. When a new Notes account is created, the SMTP address that appears on the Custom Recipient created in Exchange does not match that entered in Notes. Looks like it has created it by adding the alias (sometimes truncated) to the domain (@company.com) Is this normal behaviour? I'm guessing it only brings the NOTES address over and then creates the SMTP address itself. Not a big issue but it would be less hassle if the address was automatically created correctly. S...

Special letters in email address form CRM
Hi, I live in Iceland and we use special Icelandic letters. When we send out emails from a person with Icelandic letters in their name the email address is translated e.g. to this string =?iso-8859-1?B?U3RlaW51bm4gVmlsbWFyc2TzdHRpcgA=338E3}?= <steinunnv@vodafone.is>. I have tried to change the CRM ISO settings in the registry without any luck. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I think that this is also a problem with other European countries. Best regards, Gummi Kr Hi, This was a known issue and it should be fix in CRM 3.0 rollup #1. Did you apply rollup number #1 and Is th...

Hyperlink to Internet Explorer as Webfolder.
I have an internet address that can open as a Web Folder in Internet Explorer 5.0 stored in cell A1 of an Excel spreadsheet. I want to write a hyperlink or macro that will open up this internet address as a Web Folder. Can this be done? (If you're not familiar with Web folders, In internet explorer, see File, Open... and click on "open as webfolder") Thanks, Jim I use XL 2003 sp2 and MS XP Pro ...

POP, IMAP, or Exchange
I want to allow access for mail retrieval frm the outside world. What is the best client protocol to implement? How does POP work with Exchange? - Does it delete the messages from the server after retrieval? If so, how would I prevent this? I've been playing around with IMAP4 however; I think the users are more in tune with how Outlook works with POP or Exchange. I don't think I can implement the Exchange client through the firewall though. -JoeF In news:usTPg.2307$q.2139@news-wrt-01.rdc-nyc.rr.com, JoeF <abc@123.com> typed: > I want to allow access for mail retrieva...

How add address in 'cc' field automatically
Dear Sirs, When I create a new email, I want to forward (make a copy) to someone each time. Does there any method to do so (instead of I type the address every time) ? How can I put the email address in the ��cc�� field automatically when I create a new email? Any help is appreciated ! hkyhy2005@yahoo.com Best regards, Sam Sam Yu <hksamyu@netvigator.com> wrote: > When I create a new email, I want to forward (make a copy) to someone > each time. > > Does there any method to do so (instead of I type the address every > time) ? > How can I put the em...

Another pop up request for permission
I bought Word 2003 in 2003 and have loaded it and used it with no problems in several computers running XP and Vista. I just bought a laptop running Windows 7. I loaded Word without a problem, but whenever I open a Word document, a pop-up winder appears asking me to agree to an end-user agreement in order to continue. It does this whenever I open a document, even the same one, time after time. How do I get it to stop? Log in as the Administrator account and accept the EULA. The problem occurs because no other user account has rights to save/modify the registry entry that store...

XP, Exchange 5.5, NT4 Server --- Migration To POP
Hello, Forgive me if I am in the wrong group......If I am, maybe you could guide me to the correct one. My situation: My company has been running NT Server4 with an NT4 Mail Server running Exchange 5.5. These servers are providing for 18 workstations (most of which are XP) We have just changed from Exchange 5.5 to an outside POP3 account and I would like to get rid of the Exchange server. However, the local profiles, address books, and email database for each workstation are still on the server and I don't know how to capture that info on the workstations. If I take the mail server ...

ip addresses #2
Could someone please tell me how I can see who is on the other end of a ip address that showed up on a ISA report. Hi - this is a Microsoft Outlook newsgroup; not the best place for your question. Try an ISA group or one that's more relevant...you can also look up the owner of the netblock/IP address at www.arin.net/whois or try ping -a xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx from a command prompt if you just want to see the reverse lookup entry in DNS. tammymac wrote: > Could someone please tell me how I can see who is on the > other end of a ip address that showed up on a ISA report. ...

Disabling Fax Number in Outlook Address Book
How can I turn off the automatic feature that takes my contacts with fax numbers and lists them in my Outlook Address Book as an e-mail? For many contacts I have two entries in the Outlook Address Book--one for their e-mail address and one for their fax number. However, when I go to send an e-mail to both addresses (both e-mail & fax), it returns the one sent to a fax number. I want to disable this all together. Who ever sends an e- mail to a fax number anyway? Thanks! Trent You can't. Outlook treats it as an electronic address and lists it. Stupid I think, but that'...

In Excel need macro to tell if Text Box is Blank or has Text
In Excel I need a macro to tell me if the Text Box Number is Blank or has Text in it. Textboxes on the worksheet? 'if from the control toolbox toolbar MsgBox Len(Worksheets("sheet1").TextBox1.Value) 'if from the Drawing toolbar MsgBox Len(Worksheets("sheet1").TextBoxes("Text box 2").Text) You could just look to see if it was equal to "", too. Jerry Dyben wrote: > > In Excel I need a macro to tell me if the Text Box Number is Blank or has > Text in it. -- Dave Peterson ...

Where can I see the email address...
...of a mail-enabled public folder in exchange 2003? Using Outlook 2002, I created a public folder called "Admin's Folder" that contains mail and post items. ESM - Public Folder - Admin's Folder - Properties, Email Addresses tab has nothing in the list. Right click Admin's Folder - All tasks - Mail Enable, I got an error "This folder is already mail-enabled". So where and what is the email address? How can I change it? Am I supposed to create public folder from ESM instead of Outlook? In ESM, right click the Admin Folder and under All Tasks it should say Ma...

How do I cancel forwarding email to vacation email addresses?
I forwarded my mail to other email addresses while on vacation but I cannot locate how to cancel these addresses now that I don't need to forward anymore. Did you set this up using your Rules Wizard? "Bajanman" <Bajanman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:931D092B-B892-4703-B1B7-9CD48E844558@microsoft.com... > I forwarded my mail to other email addresses while on vacation but I cannot > locate how to cancel these addresses now that I don't need to forward anymore. In addition to what Kathleen asked, did you set this up thru your I...

Address book sort order
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) My sort order in my address book is acting weird. When I click on the column heading, it sorts A - M and then N - Z. No Matter what I do. Why is this happening? This started happening after my system was updated with 12.2.3 version. It does not happen on other computers. Is there a setting that needs to be changed? On 1/14/10 12:20 PM, in article 59bb0f21.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "sunshineone@officeformac.com" <sunshineone@officeformac.com> wrote: > My sort order in my address book is acting weird. W...

deleted a global address list user exchange 5.5
We deleted a global address list user thinking it was just an email address listing - now it turns out the user does not have an inbox, contacts anymore. The list was recreated by importing the CSV file that was saved out as a back up just before the delition. Now we can send the user email but the inbox history is gone - that which was on the exchange server. The edb file looks to be the same size. - is the data there still? Or are the fields empty and the db not compressed. Is it that just the links gone? Or is the content gone? Is there anyway to recover (other than a backup - tha...

Auto forwarding to Internet
Could someone post a link/article here which would explain pros and cons of enabling global policy of auto forwarding (and OOF) to the Internet. I am required to put a case to the management. Thanks in advance. On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:43:03 -0700, "Brij" <Brij@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Could someone post a link/article here which would explain pros and cons of >enabling global policy of auto forwarding (and OOF) to the Internet. I am >required to put a case to the management. > >Thanks in advance. That would be entirely down to your business. Do y...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it. #18
If you're ready to listen to a Millionaire speak on how he got there and receive for free the amazing new Formula that has made him wealthy... CLICK THIS LINK NOW: http://www.superiormarketingpartners.com/audioebook.html Again, you DO NOT NEED A WEB SITE to make money. YOU DO NOT NEED A PRODUCT to make money. YOU DO NOT NEED EXPERIENCE... You just need to SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN TO THIS AUDIO EBOOK: "MILLIONAIRE AT 31... ON THE INTERNET - LISTEN TO HOW HE'S DOING IT" http://www.superiormarketingpartners.com/audioebook.html A new Internet marketing age has be...

How to return the address of the range of plotted data on an XY scatter chart?
I can't figure out the VBA code that will return the address of the range of data plotted on an embedded chart on say sheet1. Everything I try just results in the "object does not support this property or method" error message. I've been recording macros for clues as well as studying the Object Browser, all to no avail. Any clues? Ken Johnson Hi, To get the ranges used by a chart data series use the formula property. Use this in the immediate window. ?activechart.SeriesCollection(1).formula =SERIES(,Sheet1!$A$1:$A$5,Sheet1!$B$1:$B$5,1) See John Walkenbach's page on...

If cell does not include @, then blank
cells A2:A901 contain email addresses. some say n/a, none, no, etc. I want to filter all those out...so I am trying to figure out how t write a formula that will only display the cell if the is and @ symbo included. Im not sure what function will search for a peticular character and ho to write the formul -- jermsalerm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jermsalerms's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3016 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=50119 Use the auto filter command and...

Outlook Editions 2003 refetching pop mail
Hi, Platform: XP Pro Outlook 2003 Editions Pop setup: Leave mail on server, delete when deleted from Deleted items Pop Server: Yahoo, Earthlink, Covad Problem: Delete some email. Do not empty Deleted Items Folder. Restart Outlook. Outlook will refetch all the mail which you deleted. Next Problem: Delete all these emails again. Empty Deleted Items Folder. Restart Outlook. Outlook will fetch all the email which you did not delete this time! Now if you delete these duplicates, they will be deleted from the server. Reproducible on dozens of machines and with 3 different POP servers. S...

How to add a pop up calendar to date field in a subform?
Greetings forum members, It would be greatly appreciated if someone could advise me how to add a pop up calendar to a date field in a subform. Basically, what I want to happen (...or something close to this) is: 1. The user clicks inside the subform field, 2. A pop up calendar opens, 3. The user selects a date, 4. The user selected date is entered into the subform field, and 5. The pop up calendar closes. Adding to the complexity, my subform is in (and must remain in) datasheet view. I am attempting to use the following code, from KB article #190194. This code works fine for fields on ...

Lost all address data except names
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3343203857_596815 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit I am running OS X 10.4.11 Entourage version 11.4.0. I am losing all contact information in my address book EXCEPT first and last names; email address, phone numbers, mailing addresses, etc are gone. This is the second time I have lost this information. It all began shortly after syncing my new iPhone. I have a backup copy howev...

addon that puts email address on cust. maint. window
Hello, We've done a gp addon (pkg) to put the email address directly on the customer maintenance window. You can edit it there. (We've also made our previous (wildly popular ;-) vba addon a part of it so when you click on it it will open outlook and start an email.) We've made this free for the GP community! (as appreciation for all the help! ;-) here: http://dynamicssmallbusiness.blogspot.com/2009/08/another-free-addon-to-make-dynamics-gp.html Thanks! matt landis "Making GP Easier to Use!" ...