Intercompany in PO receiving in GP 9.0

Hi all,
I have a requirement to do intercompany disctibution during receiving
process in "Receiving transaction entry". How do I achieve it with GP 9.0

Thanks

0
Ramesh (23)

Ramesh,

The GP Intercompany module cannot do this.  However, I think that MC2's
Advanced Intercompany Transactions product can:
http://www.mc2software.com/AITComparison.aspx.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Ramesh" <Ramesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> I have a requirement to do intercompany disctibution during receiving
> process in "Receiving transaction entry". How do I achieve it with GP 9.0
>
> Thanks

0
victoria (3340)

Not accept a value of 0 in a currency field.
In a cost savings field I want to not accept a savings of 0, but a cost of less than or greater than 0 is acceptable. In my projects database there is a cost saving field and the engineers are getting around it by putting in a 0 so I want to force them to put in an acceptable value. for example the savings might be $1.99 or ($1.99) but not $0.00. How can i do that. in the validation rule property of your field put <>0 "Leslie" wrote: > In a cost savings field I want to not accept a savings of 0, but a cost of > less than or greater than 0 is acceptable. In my ...

0.6517012 Look Inside And Realize That Dream ... 0.936052
8.299953E-02 Look Inside And Realize That Dream ... 0.1109984 0.6517012 Now Visit http://www.clicklinknow.com/dating/ 0.936052 ...

SmartList Builder Smartlist returning 0.00
Hello there, I have a custom smart list built through smartlist builder based on a single view. The view returns customer sales and returns data. The view works correctly, the security is dialed in and the smart list is setup and runs fine. The issue is that the smart list displays 0.00 for all dollar amounts. Again, both the view and the sql generated by dynamics for the smart list (via sql profiler) return actual dollar amounts. Any ideas? Thanks, Jason ...

Works 3.0 to Excel v.X mac
How do i convers Works 3.0 spreadsheets to Excel v.X Mac? help! If you were running Windows, the answer would be to open the sheet in Works and save it in an Excel format. I don't know if that will work with a Mac or not. On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 17:52:23 -0700, "JFNCO" <jfnco@earthlink.net> wrote: >How do i convers Works 3.0 spreadsheets to Excel v.X Mac? help! In article <032201c370ec$7887e2f0$a601280a@phx.gbl>, "JFNCO" <jfnco@earthlink.net> wrote: > How do i convers Works 3.0 spreadsheets to Excel v.X Mac? help! Well, the deluxe route wou...

How do I hide data labels in a pie chart that have a value of 0?
I have a workbook that contains a lot of pie charts that pull data from the various worksheets. Sometimes the value is "0" for a data point and I would like to know if there is a way to hide the data labels for these data points so I don't have to manually hide them. The data in this workbook is changed often so I don't want to delete the data labels and then have to go through the process of re-inserting them later. Andy Pope has a solution on his site . . . http://www.andypope.info/charts/piezeros.htm ---- Regards, John Mansfield http://www.pdbook.com "Kalab...

cant receive attachments
outlook express is removing all attachments coming in how do i remove this to receive attachments Tools->options->Security. Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus...

Can't send/receive mails
Hi there, I just installed the Microsoft Outlook, but when I click the "send/receive" icon, I got this message: "You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation". How come? How can I overcome this. Any help would be appreciated. I used to open with Outlook Express. Thank you. NewPlayer Version of Outlook? Type of Account? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "NewPlayer" <nowhere@hotmail.com> w...

Cannot Import Outlook Contacts through CRM 3.0 Web Client
All, I have installed CRM 3.0 to a single server: Win2003 SP1 / SQL 2005 / CRM 3.0. When I follow the instructions to import my Outlook contacts through the CRM web client, I see that I am missing the "Import" menu option from the Tools menu. What may have missed here that has rendered this component unavailable? My workplace contains only articles reports and announcements Kind Regards, Pete Zerger MCSE(Messaging) mail:pete.zerger@nospam.gmail.com BLOG:http://www.it-jedi.net/ Hi Pete; Your user is likley in 'restricted mode'. Click Settings-->Business Uni...

Dynamics 9 GP
I am looking to retool my server/application topology for some upcoming application launches and it has gotten me to think of how to treat GP/Dynamics. We have GP7 right now thanks to a 3rd party add-on that won't support 9 for a couple more months, and that server houses our SQL2000 db for GP and has a GP client on it, and that is all. 25 or so concurrent users with other customizations and now XML/Web Services tied into the mix. Is this overkill or should the GP db server stand on it's own? How big are your databases? How much are they growing? What type of data entry are you...

Problem downloading Great Plains Standard Release 8.0 Service Pack 3
Just curious if anyone is having problems downloading GP80 Service Pack 3? I'll be upgrading our 7.0 to 8.0 soon and I'm trying to get the latest service packs. I did leave a message on their email: VOICE@microsoft.com but no response from them. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/servicepacks/GP80ServicePack3.htm Thanks. Kevin Turned out to be a browser setting. I did hear from 'VOICE' and received the instructions I needed. Thanks 'VOICE'! Keivn "Kevin R" <russellk@darden.virginia.edu> wrote in message news:euU...

replace "#DIV/0!" errors with blanks #2
Does anyone know how to replace #DIV/0! errors with blanks automatically? I am working with very large data sets, and complete averages, maximums, etc when compiling the data. However, the #DIV/0! errors always affect each subsequent calculations. I have tried using the Find and Replace commands under the Edit menu, and have also attempted formulas such as: =IF(AVERAGE(A12:A19)="#DIV/0!", "", AVERAGE(a12:a19)) Both of these methods leave me with the same "#DIV/0!" as before. As you can see, this will negatively affect any calculations based on the cell...

Cannot receive e-mail mailed to myself
Recently my home computer crashed. I restored the operating system and all program files from an image backup. Since then, when I e-mail to or from my office the sending computer gets the e-mails but the receiving computer gets nothing. Any help for that? What version of Outlook? What kind of mail server? (POP? IMAP? Exchange?). When you say "the sending computer gets the e-mails" do you mean they appear in the Inbox as if newly received? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com Author - The Lawyer&...

Automatic Receive not working Outlook 2003
I had to rebuild my folders due to a stupid thing i did by trying to send a huge file via email. The button still works and I have checked my settings and its set to 5 mins and does not work. Is there maybe a registry setting or another outlook setting ?? Thanks in advance M K <ski_freak@yahoo.com> wrote: > I had to rebuild my folders due to a stupid thing i did by trying to > send a huge file via email. There should have been no reason for you to have "rebuilt" your folders. See http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm . If you have your or...

not getting html on received messages

how to remove old Timecard punch in/out record/entry from sharepoint 3.0 database (SQL)
Hi, I have sharepoint 3.0 running on Win2003 server, sql DB on the back end. I installed timecard template and allow users punch in/out to track the time log. Some of time log created by the users who already left from the group, but it still shows on the sharepoint time log page, how can I delete/ purge these kind of logs from sharepoint database? Thanks for any input. Ken ...

Makita 6260DWPLE 9.6-Volt 3/8-Inch Cordless Driver-Drill &amp; Flashlight Kit
Price:$193.20 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B0009OMYFG Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B0009OMYFG Makita and most of the other cordless tool companies have gone with this BIG BULKLY battery. I was hoping the picture was wrong and the 9.6 V Makita was the older model one where the battery fit in the handle. Oh Well. But the drill and light work great anyway. As I would expect from Makita This drill is so great for it's size. It's so light yet strong and very long lasting. If you do regular work with a drill this one can't be beat. I...

IF statements #9
I am creating an IF statement. I have a load of blank cells in m spreadsheet, and i want them to return a value of 0. All the othe cells have numbers in them. My IF statement to replace the blank cells is: =if(f3="",0,""). What is wrong with this statement? Excel won't accept it! Thank you Sheeta ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What error do you get? the formula works for me (assuming the period was the end of your sentence, n...

Device CALs in 4.0
A client has switched from 5 user CALs to 5 device CALS in 4.0. Do we need to do anything to update CRM for these licenses? Also, when the user logs in to the desktop, do they login with their user ID or the device ID in order to access CRM? Nothing else is required related to the licensing - you should be fine, and they will continue to login with their user ID (which must be in both AD and CRM). "PTP" wrote: > A client has switched from 5 user CALs to 5 device CALS in 4.0. Do we need > to do anything to update CRM for these licenses? Also, when the user logs i...

Mfg components on PO backordered items report
Hi, Sales items received on a order will print on the "Back-ordered items received" report. Is there a similar report for purchased components on a manufacturing order? Third party add-on? Thanks ...

Detail Historical Aged Trial Balance (Receivable Management)
Hello all, I was just wondering we have transactions still showing up from 2005. Wondering with how to delete from GP or straight in the tables... TIA I would recommend deleting them from GP. Here's how: 1. Go to Tools >> Setup >> Sales >> Receivables Management and unmark Print Historical Trial Balance. click ok to close window. 2. Go to Tools >> Utilities >> Sales >> Remove Transaction History. ** This is where you have to specify the trx you need to remove. You can preview the transactions you need to remove by leaving just the print r...

Generating PO question
I'd like to use our own rules for generating PO's What I'm looking for - is what fields I can use in GP to achieve this. Little more details. Let's say I have 10 available of Item "A" My logic decides that I need 5 more. What I tried to do is I update field in Item Planning screen and used "Order Point" and "Order Up To Point" In my mind - setting order point to 11 and order up to point to 15 should make system generate PO for qty of 5. It doesn' happens though. I get order for 11.. If I change option - I get order for 15. But I can't ma...

Setting up a rule for receiving email from one of my groups
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Email Client: Exchange I am trying to set up a rule that moves mail received from my group to their folder in my inbox. I can't seem to get it right. Is there a limit to how many people you can list in your criterion? How do I separate their names? Help! On 2/10/10 8:39 AM, adamspat@officeformac.com wrote: > I am trying to set up a rule that moves mail received from my group > to their folder in my inbox. I can't seem to get it right. Is there a > limit to how many people you can list in your criterion? How do I...

Outlook error msgs & won't send or receive
I am having several issues with the Outlook 2003 that came on my new computer. Initially, I installed Outlook 2000 b/c the 2003 version is only a trial, but after trying it out, I decided I wanted to use it and would purchase it when my trial runs out. Since I started using it though, I keep getting error messages saying that there is an "extension config file error in syntax or format of file c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\Addins\fldpub.ecf" and also that "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Microsoft\Addins\outlvba.dll" is not a valid Off...

Purchase order receivings #2
I am saving purchase order receivings in batches. The batches then get posted by using the series post in purchasing. This should allow the batches to post through as this is the setting in the posting setup, as well as to not allow transaction posting. Once the batch is posted in purchasing it does not post through but rather goes to financial which requires the batch to be posted again from with in financial. Once this is done then the batch goes to batch recovery. Sometimes the recovery works and somestimes not. Sometimes we have to use the batch stuck.exe tool. The distributions are...

Why when I receive a word document it comes as a wordpad?
Please help....ever since I changed to Outlook 2007, when I receive emails with attachments that should be in 'Word' they come out in 'Wordpad' - does this mean that when I send Word attachments they don't come out properly either?? How can I fix this?? "mare2852" <mare2852@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:97A26001-1DD0-4F74-9492-506E507717B0@microsoft.com... > Please help....ever since I changed to Outlook 2007, when I receive emails > with attachments that should be in 'Word' they come out in 'Wordpad' -...