Intercompany AP Edit List

I entered an Intercompany AP invoice.  I distributed as follows:

Originating Company AP $300
Originating Company Expense $150
Destination Company Expense $150

When I print the Payables Transaction Edit List, it shows a completely
different account for the Destination Company entry.  It is an account in my
Originating Company that has nothing to do with the invoice or the vendor.
But when I post it, the General Ledger posting journal looks good.

Can someone please let me know if this is a known flaw in GP 9.0 or have I
set something up wrong?

Thanks for any help!
0
Cindy1 (94)

List of items with commissions
Is there a report that will list items that have a commission set on them? I want to be able to email our sales reps a list, but haven't found a good way to do it. The report I'd like, but don't know how to create would have department, category, item, price, and commission amount. Thanks for any help, -CP Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Advantage will enable you to create that report. Basically anything that is captured in RMS can be reported on in Retail Analytics. If you would like to take a look at the product, a quick movie is available at http://www.p...

Random List from Query
For accrediation purposes we have to audit a random 10% of our cases each quarter I was wondering if there is a way to run a query or report that would let me show a random 10% of cases for a specific provider. ...

email address listed in vcard
I create a vcard in outlook, but in the name field, I always get my email address. How can I get my name in that field? The email address also shows up in the email field. Outlook version? You're referring to a saved vCard .vcf file, right?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "contrain" <rlaughridge@gordonrees.com> wrote in m...

Unable to edit Project from PWA (Project center)
All, I've installed Project server and Project 2007 and have been using it for about 1 1/2 weeks now. Today I came into the office and the IP address changed so I changed the alternate access mapping to match the new IP address (it was linked to my home IP address at first). Everything was working fine until today. For some reason now I am unable to open/edit a project from the PWA (Project Center). I am getting the error Project cannot open the file (Project cannot recognize this file format). I am, however, able to open the project files from within Project 2007 and can also save and ...

two Global Address Lists
Is it possible to have one exchange 2003 server with two Global address lists? I have two companies with two different domains running off of one Exchange 2003 server and i want two Global address lists. I have created two Global address lists but they do not show up for some reason. Anyone know why? See the article: 822940 How to Manage Address Lists When You Host Virtual Organizations http://support.microsoft.com/?id=822940 Thanks, Richard Roddy Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. -------------------- >Fro...

Validation list based on criteria
Hi I want to create a data validation list based on certain conditions. Let me try to explain by example. A1 = oranges B1 = oranges A2 = apples B2 = no record A3 = pears B3 = pears A4 = pears B4 = pears A5 = grapes B5 = grapes A6 = apples B6 = no record B:B value is based on a relative formula determined by the value in A A:A can have duplicate values I want to create a validation list based on B:B where the formula result is “no record” The list needs to be populated with the relative value in A For example: Since B2 and B6 = “no record” then the validat...

Importing Item List for the first time
We are currently change over from Quickbooks Accounting 2002 Pro to MS Retail Management System and need to know the easist way to import item list into MS POS. -- Dan Hausbeck Dan, Easiest is to upgrade to QB 2003 or higher. Then follow these instructions; https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;836444 Otherwise, does 2002 give you the ability to export a report to Excel? If so, create a report of your inventory items, export to an Excel file and then use the unsupported RMS Import Utility, again in CustomerSource. I think you are going to _have_ to upda...

Units of Measure in Edit Controls
Is there a good way for me to format data in an edit control by that control's unit of measure? For example: CString data = foo; FormatUnits(data, IDC_VALUE_CTL); c_value.SetWindowText(data); In FormatUnits(), of course, I have a basic problem: how do I determine how to format "data" by knowing my control ID? In the COM world, I'm used to creating and storing a custom property that I can access later. Is there a way to do this with MFC? Or is there a "best practices" way of doing this and I'm barking up the wrong tree? Seeing how no one has replied yet,* ...

Lotus Notes has an All Documents list
Just moved from Lotus Notes which has a feature which gives a view of all documents received and sent which is very helpful if you have a document that has gone in the wrong folder or you need to check if it was ever received/sent. Does Outlook have a similar feature? Well, you could create a search folder that showed all items with attachments. That sounds pretty close to what you're asking for. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: ...

Problem with IMF and Safe sender list
I don't know where can I create a Safe sender list that affect to all the users in the Exchange Organization ? Could you help me ? Thanks in advance Safe Sender list at the mailbox level does not operate at the SCL threshold set at the Gateway level. Safe Sender is only applicable to the mailbox SCL threshold. The link from the document provided by Microsoft states the following. http://www.nemx.com/products/powertools/ExchangeIMF.asp =====From the Microsoft Exchange IMF Deployment Guide===== "An administrator sets two thresholds that determine ho...

Can't edit publisher_address_list after appending records with Acc
With Office 2000 if I create a publisher_address_list and then use Access to append records to it, I cannot use the Edit publisher_address_list feature in Publisher to edit or add records. Is there a setting I need to change? ...

Open with list
I clicked on an .MP4 file, and noticed the "open with" list did not have iTunes. No big deal, I could select iTunes from my Applications, but why is it not on that list - and how can I add it to that list? Registering programs with the "Open With" dialog: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/openwithadd.htm ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows - Internet Explorer http://dts-l.com/index.htm On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 10:43:59 -0600, in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, Howard Brazee <howard@brazee.net> wrote: >I clicked on an .MP4 file, and noticed th...

Distribution Lists residing on exchange servers
Hi All, I am trying to export distribution lists in Outlook 2003 to load onto another comupter that is on another domain. Here is the scenario: Computer A is on domain 1. Network migration occurs. Computer A is now on domain 2. I want to take the GAL from domain 1, and put it into their outlook on domain 2 (I don't need it to be updated). The two domains are totally seperate from each other... (i do not own domain 1, i DO own domain 2). I've tried several methods like creating a new data file copying info to it, then opening the file in the other domain. I have been unsuccessfu...

Showing list of range names available for formulas??
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I know this MUST be possible in Excel...but I can't seem to find it. I have named ranges. I am entering a formula and want to refer to a range name. I don't remember exactly what I called it, or it has a long name that I don't want to have to type. Can't I use some sort of function key to just show a list of the available named ranges, so that I can point to the one I want? In excel for windows, we used a function key (can't recall which one). <br> Thanks, <br> hjd Rev...

v2003 XML Map, Enumeration to drop-down list
I have XSD files with enumerations to constrain the value of specific elements. I want to use Excel to enter data using the XSD. When I apply the XSD as an XML Map I can assign a cell to each element and create a List which will get exported as an XML document. All good so far. For the cells that are constrained, if I don't enter a proper enumerated value into a cell, when I export I get a message like this: 'element' violates enumeration constraint of 'a b c d e'. The element {URIpath}Name with value 'foo' failed to parse. If I ensure that I enter correct case-...

How do I assign a set of values to a selection from a drop list?
Hi. I am trying to assign a set of values, in separate fields ,to a each selection from a drop-down list in Excel (using data validation). What I am trying to do is very smilar to, say, to selecting a SKU from a list and having the product description, unit price etc. fill into their corresponding fields automatically. For example, I pick SKU "11111" from a drop-down list to fill the SKU field, then, automatically, "5-inch widget" comes up in the product description field and "$5.00" shows up in the unit price field. Please help. Mike Along with the d...

multiple dependent drop down lists
Hi, I am trying to implement multiple cascading drop down lists. I have two worksheets: a user one (with the dropdown lists and data tobe displayed) and a master one (with variables and data). on the master sheet, variables may be identical in a column but combination of all variables in a row is unique. Here's an example of my data worksheet (I use non standard characters and spaces in each column) var1 var2 var3 data1 data2 data3 A AA AAA 1 2 3 A AA BBB 4 5 6 A BB AAA 7 8 9 B BB AAA 10 11 12 B BB BBB 13...

Retain drop down lists in Excel when saved as HTML
We are using MS Excel 2007. We have a spreadsheet which uses drop down lists (implemented using the standard method - validation referencing a named list). We want to save it in Excel-based HTML format so that a user can click directly on the file name in a SharePoint list and it will open directly in IE (rather than having to open the Exel file. This also works when you embed the hyperlink to the Excel-based web page in a standard SharePoint workspace page. If the user wants to edit the file they still have to go in via SharePoint and select the "Edit using MS Excel&...

How do I unpin an item from the list?
In addition to Word 2007 refusing to save documents unless I change the name I now have an old version pinned to the list and it refuses to unpin. Why is this happening, and how can I correct it? I am using Win7 Professional. "Viv" <Viv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F370AAFF-607C-4816-AA0E-A53A944CB026@microsoft.com... > In addition to Word 2007 refusing to save documents unless I change the > name > I now have an old version pinned to the list and it refuses to unpin. Why > is > this happening, and how can I correct it? &g...

Distribution List Auto Respond
Hello all, Do any of you know of a way to have Exchange auto respond to messages sent to a distribution list? I do not want to turn on the Send Out-of-Office Messaegs to originator option on because all of the members will have their own OOF messages set up during our Holiday Closure (1 week). The desire is that when people send a message to our Help Desk DL during our closure they would receive a message in return stating that we are closed for the holidays. Thanks for any help with this. Mike Seattle Pacific University You may have to remove everyone from the DL except a temp user wi...

Ability to edit customer relationships
It appears that regardless of what permissions a user has on the customer relationship entity, a relationship between 2 accounts/contacts cannot be edited unless you are the user that created the relationship. Other users can DELETE the entity, but cannot edit the relationship. Any idea why this might be? Am I missing something? I'm still stuck on this, so if anyone runs across the answer please post. Is this a bug? Thanks "GIJimmyj" wrote: > It appears that regardless of what permissions a user has on the customer > relationship entity, a relationship between 2 a...

Edit specific range in protected worksheet
Dear Sir/Mam, I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. I protected a sheet but some menu does not work when it is protectd. e.g. i want to go edit > fill > series. How it can be possible. Thanks in advance Rao Ratan Singh If it's protected, you simply can't. You'd have to unprotect it first. Or write a VBA procedure to unprotect, do the fill series, reprotect. Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Rao Ratan Singh" <RaoRatanSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF6C347C-1BEE-40D3-ADE1-E617A7033F0D@microsoft.com... > Dear Sir/Mam, > I have a w...

Split Form with need to Provide Selection List
We have an Access 2007 application that has a split form (built on Table-1). We now need to add some type of facility that will allow our users to view data from Table-2 (while working on the Split form based on Table-1). They will then select one row from Table-2 which will contain 6 fields which we need to plug into Table-1. We are still fairly new to Access and we are not sure of the best way to accomplish this task. Thank You, Brad ...

"is now available for editing" problem with Excel-automated mail merge
I have an excel file template that automated to open from an Access application that will 1) save the template as a new file with the current date/time appended to the file name, 2) pull data from an Access database and format the data into a usable mail merge file, and 3) open the mail merge file in Word. This all works well only I have two problems with which I need some help. The first problem is how can I automate the mail merge file to open with the current Excel file as the datasource for the mail merge? Right now, I'm cutting and pasting the file path into Word myself. The second...

Making a list of all persons in a table in a corresponding form.
Hi all, In a database of mine I have a table containing persons' name, address and so on. In the corresponding form I have of course all the fields where the users put in the data. In this form I want to have a list showing all the persons in the table as well, so that the users can click the right person in the list and have his or her data filled into the fields. I have tried to make a table form from the same table and include it as a subform. This, however, was not successful because the subform only showed the person in focus in the form, not all the persons in the table. Also...