Integration manager web service source adapter

I am evaluating several options to integrate Great Plains with a separate
system that will serve as a sub-ledger. The sub-ledger system provides
integration via web services for GL, AP, and AR transactions. In Integration
Manager (7.5), I see the ability to install source adapters for ODBC, text
files, and XML files. I suppose I could write a utility to call and consume
the sub-ledger's web services and write XML files, but it would be more
convenient if Integration Manager provided the ability to call a web service
itself. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

0
nospam7515 (2084)

The closest to that would be to run a script in the BeforeIntegration event
, get the data and then continue woth the integration.

HS

"Steve" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I am evaluating several options to integrate Great Plains with a separate
>system that will serve as a sub-ledger. The sub-ledger system provides
>integration via web services for GL, AP, and AR transactions. In
>Integration Manager (7.5), I see the ability to install source adapters for
>ODBC, text files, and XML files. I suppose I could write a utility to call
>and consume the sub-ledger's web services and write XML files, but it would
>be more convenient if Integration Manager provided the ability to call a
>web service itself. Is this possible?
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
HSalim (1270)

Reporting Services Error 04-27-07
Last night I moved the CRM databases from our CRM Web Server to another SQL server in the same domain in hopes to increase performance. I followed the docs from Article 917948. I want the reporting services to remain on the CRM web server so I also followed the document on "Additional setup tasks when MS Reporting Services is installed on a seperate server from MS CRM or MS SQL Server". I setup the delagations and checked the SPNs. Our current setup is this: server1 CRM app Reporting services Win 2000 server, SQL 2000 Server 2 CRM databases Win 2003 server x64, SQL 2005 x...

Integrate with a BP250 Ericsson system?
We are working with a customer who has a contact centre solution powered by an Ericsson telephone system. Does anyone know whether CRM 4.0 can be integrated directly with a BP250 Ericsson system? ...

Can callout developed by .net 1.1 call web service developed by ne
Hi I am developing MS CRM and i need to integrate with other system which implemented by VS 2005 .NET 2.0. The part of integration is when user insert or update company in CRM, then it must be auto update company in other system also. The updating should be synchronizing. What i am thinking is i customized at Post Create, Post Update, Post delete of company entity of CRM, then in the code i will go to call web service which coded by .net 2.0 to proceed modify, or inseret company record in other system. My problem is from what i understand that CallOut has to code and compile by .....

Microsoft Icons for Web Use
I have several Office documents I'm linking to on my web site and I'm looking for where I can download the icons for the Office applications. Anyone? Specifically, I need an icon for MS Word and MS Excel. It was much easier to find the Acrobat icon for use. :( Thump If you have Office you already have access to the icons. Select one of the applications in the MS Office folder then Command+I for Get Info. Click the icon in the Get Info window & Command+C to copy it, Paste to wherever. NOTE: As an FYI, as with all corporate logos & trademarks there are copyright restrictio...

Manager Assist ...... Field Service Module
Hi to all, I wnat to ask about Manager Assist, that is used to manage the calls on the service call module...... is it a GP module or it is a separate software thank you in advance, ManageAssist is a seperate VB application that connects to the GP Field Service tables. It allows for both viewing of schedule calls as well as updating of certain records (i.e. Unavailable time, sick time, etc.) -- Gary Neumann Field Service Series Designer/Architect "Eng. Tareq Sabri" wrote: > Hi to all, > > I wnat to ask about Manager Assist, that is used to manage the calls on th...

I don"t office,but need Excel or some part of it to open a web pag
help me I don't won't to load all of office "cowboy" wrote: > help me I don't won't to load all of office Hi you can buy Excel as separate product. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "cowboy" <cowboy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5B015950-A7AC-49D0-9386-7EFFF9B9404D@microsoft.com... > help me I don't won't to load all of office Hi, When about to load office, choose custom. You can then choose when to load certain parts. You can install them when you use them the first time. The installer will ask ...

How to integrate Chunk file with GP.
Hello everyone, I am new to GP. I have got a chunk file from a customer. That chunk file contains an HR module created by someone for that customer. Now, customer wants that all the business logic should be transfered from Dexterity to .Net managed code. For that he provided me a chunk file, and database backup (SQL Server). Now when I placed the chunk file into the GP folder and start GP, pop-up asks me to include new code, if I press yes then that new code is included. Here, I need to clearify that currently I am working on Sample Company (because, I can not find any way to start GP...

location of web query
I have a file that refreshed 2006 data that I am now changing to 2007 but I cannot recall where a web query is on a certain worksheet, is there an easy way to find in which cell the query resides? ...

outlook web access in office xp pro
Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro? If so, how do I obtain it? Thx Outlook Web Access requires an Exchange Server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "brad" <bjjulum@comcast.net> wrote in message news:028601c398dd$336cf980$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is Outlook web access available with office xp pro? If > so, how do I obtain it? Thx ...

Task Manager
My work is based on projects that are email oriented. A specific project is rec'd, forwarded, replied to until it is complete and that email is closed. I am trying to use Task Manager to help organize these emails. I transfer an email to Task Manager by dragging it to the TM icon so that it saves it with the text in place but when I try to forward my response to someone else thru TM, it always forwards as an attachment. I know there is a way to forward these emails so that they show up in someone else's Inbox with the text displayed but I can't figure out how to do it! I ...

Integration GP 8.0 with CRM 3.0
Hi. i'm newbie in GP but i have been know CRM 3.0, i want to do integration between GP and CRM using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP. After all installation and configuration, the integration was work. I add an account in CRM then the account which i was added is display in GP (as customer). But why the order between GP and CRM can't integrate? I was follow the instruction in the integration guide. The guide book says that the tax details, tax schedules, shipping methods, payment terms, unit of measure, unit of measure schedules, price groups, price le...

dotmailer integration
Hi We are looking at integrating our CRM system with a UK product named dotmailer. Has anyone any experience of this that we could benefit from? On Feb 17, 11:13=A0am, JohnHorb <JohnH...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > > We are looking at integrating our CRM system with a UK product named > dotmailer. Has anyone any experience of this that we could benefit from? Hi John, At dotMailer, 2010 is officially the 'Year of the Connector'. Please feel free to give our MD, Tink Taylor, a call on 0208 239 1146 if you'd like to find out more about integrations ...

GP2010
What are the options for a Requisition Management solution for new GP BRL Adv Mgmt customers? It is my understanding that the Req Mgmt module has been taken off the GP BRL AM price list. Thanks, John ...

Integration Manager sorting
I am trying to upload an excel file into GPv9 using IM (sales transaction). The integration is set up properly and works. The problem is that the details (line items) of my integration on my spreadsheet are sorted a,b,c,d, etc. When I look at the order in GP after the integration is complete, there is no order to the sorting c,d,b,a etc. I have gone into source properties and chosen to sort based on the item field and it still results in the items showing up in a random order (after testing the same order a few times with various sort orders, it still integrates using the same sort...

CRM Report erro on SQL server web
Can anyone help out with this --tya Server Error in '/Reports' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: CS0006: Metadata file 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll' could not be found Source Error: [No relevant source lines] Source File: Line:...

Programmatically access a specific process in Task Manager?
Is there some way to open up the task manager to a specific application? I need to programmatically adjust a particular application priority and affinity. I can do it with a script if that application can be programmatically highlighted when task manager is opened. The problem is trying to get that application highlighted. My current method is to arrange by memory usage and move to the top of the list, since the application uses a lot of memory. But it does not always use the most memory. I could move to the top of the list and then press the first letter (key) of that applica...

How do I Schedule Integration Manager
How can I set up Integration Manager to Run a specific Integration automatically. I assume I can use Windows Scheduler to set up the time and what application (IM.exe or IMRun.exe) but once I do that how do I tell IM to run the specific Integration that I want it to run? Thanks, Allen Allen, The IM documentation has a fairly detailed discussion on running integrations from the commandline. I'll send you the pdf manual if you dont have it. You can run one or many integrations using this method when you combine multiple integrations into groups. In addition there is an obscure, u...

Managers cannot modify group members
I am running windows 2k server with Exchange 2k. I setup a global distribution group. add members to it and send a test email to make sure it works. then I assign that department's manager as the manager of the distribution group. problem is then the manager opens the group from within outlook 2k. then clicks on MODIFY MEMBERS. adds members to the group and when they click OK it comes back with: "Changes to the Distribution list could not be saved. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object." any ideas?? thanks in advance, Buddy I ...

Exchange 5.5 Internet Email Service
My Exchange 5.5 server crashed, and I had to rebuild the server. I have everything working but Internet Mail service. I can receive email from the internet, but can not send. I receive the following error in "network error during host resolution" this is in the deatil of the queue. I am using DNS for name resolution. Any ideas why? Check to see if you have DNS set up correctly. Are you running DNS on a seperate server or the Exchange server? "Frank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:061401c47495$49a22a10$3a01280a@phx.gbl... >...

Importing data from web site
Hi Is there any procedure with VB to mimic something like the 'get external data from web' function within Excel. I would like to import currency exchange rate data from a web site and show the results in a listview control. Any help on this would be very much appreciated. TIA "Martin Parker" <MartinParker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:600CD518-8C01-44FB-9401-0D579F56BB27@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is there any procedure with VB to mimic something like the 'get external > data from web' function within Excel....

Mailbox Manager and "Report only" summary reports are wrong
I've just started utilizing the mailbox manager on out win2k3/Exchange 2k3 sp2 server. I created a Mailbox Policy to "REPORT ONLY" and send a summary report to the administrator. Every time the mailbox manager runs and does what it is supposed to, but the Summary report that is sent to the administrator is wrong. It always reports a Messages Moved # and Size of Messages Moved # With values greater than 0. Now I know that it is not actually moving anything because the same wrong values keep coming up every time. Of course my question is, How do I get a corrected report? T...

Mailbox Manager Settings
Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. In mailbox manager I select only the Junk Email folder to be cleaned of everything older than 21 days with Any size limits. When a report is run, several mailboxes with items stored in the root of the mailbox report that a couple of items from the root will be moved or deleted. Any idea why the Manager is looking at and wanting to delete items in the root of the mailbox? Thanks. ...

services.msc and Internet Explorer shutdown immediately
I have a server running Windows Server 2003. When I try to open Internet Explorer 8, it acts like it's going to open, but then quickly just shuts down completely. The event viewer just shows iexplore.exe as the faulting application event ID 1000, but no real specific information. While troubleshooting this problem, I noticed that when I try to go to Start/Run and then services.msc (or try to open "services" from Administrative Toos), I get the "Microsoft Management Console encountered a problem and needs to close" error, and it shuts down. The event vi...

Chart Data Source
Hi, Thanks in advance. How do I get the data source of a chart and put it in a varable with VBA code? Thanks Trev B -- Trev B Excel 2007 Chart VBA Get source range from chart. http://www.mediafire.com/file/mozmw2mmnrk/12_16_09.xlsm ...

Local Software Update service for Office 2004?
Is it possible to run a local software update server for Microsoft Office on my LAN? With my Xserves, I am using Software Update Service for Apple updates, but can't figure out if there is a way to run a local software update service without using my Internet connection. I can get it from the central servers fine, but was wondering if I could run a local server to manage the Office Updates and monitor the update levels per station. Phillip Remaker wrote: > Is it possible to run a local software update server for Microsoft > Office on my LAN? > > With my Xserves, I am using...