Integration Manager Timesheet Import

I was wondering if anyone knew about the error text files that are
generated when importing timesheet data into dynamics GP using
Integration Manager?

Specifically when you get rejceted documents is there an easy way to
see which row of data is being rejected?

An example of the errors I am getting are:

DOC 28 ERROR: Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.eConnect: Number = 1245 Stored
Procedure taPATimeSheetLineInsert : Description = UPR MSTR Pay Type
record does not exist

I can see that is says doc 28 but does this refer to row 28 of my data
or timesheet id 28?

If anyone has dealt with these errors before any advice you can give
would be greatly received.

Thnaks.
0
p.leaf (1)

Grant Management
Hello. We are a university currently implementing GP v 9.0. Every year, we allocate to each of our professors an amount of money that they can spend at their discretion for their professional development. Any unspent amounts can be carried forward for a maximum of three years. What is the best way to track these amounts granted to our professors using grant management? Do we need to create a new Trx Dimension Code (in AA) and Grant ID (in Grant Management) each year? Thanks. ...

How to manage the From field with multiple accounts?
I have two email accounts in Outlook 2003, and as I understand it, they have to share one inbox and I can have rules that forward them to a sub-box. No problem. BUT, when I send email which account shows up in the FROM field? When they reply, which account address will it grab? I want to control which is used as I compose emails. This is important so replies go to the correct box. Make sense? Anyone know how I am to do this? Thanks. OK, I just found the Accounts drop list in new emails and that will work, but is there a way to make it less goof proof and automatic - like a two buttons for ...

Configure management of OU
I have a new 2003 AD implementation and I had a question about OU management. I'd like to create a "VIP" OU where only two administrator accounts would be able to manage the users and computers in that OU. The rest of the IT admins would be able to manage any other users and computers. My question is, how do you implement that security? Is it basically just going into the VIP OU's Security tab and adding/removing the appropriate users/groups and setting the right permissions? Thanks. Hello Masao, If you talk about admins, do you mean domain admins? Then ...

Is there a way to import a large list of Spam IP Addresses in to IMC
Hi There, We are manually adding "dial-up spammer" ip addresses to the Internet Mail Client Accept Connections "Specify by Host" to block connections. Is there away to import an entire list al at once say from a text file or something? Exc 5.5 sp4 There may be, but honestly you're wasting your time. The only way to make a dent in the amount of SPAM you receive is to deploy SPAM filtering software on your Exchange Server or at the gateway. Out of the 20,000+ emails that we filter each month less than 200 are blocked due to DNSBL. Install a trial copy of GFI...

import products from excel
I would like to import from excel to CRM a products list and price list ...

Simply Accounting integration...
Is there anybody out there that knows of any integration or an add-on for Simply Accounting? Even a workaround would help. I would be very grateful as I have a potential client that is using Simply Accounting here in Canada. My email is tcormack@factor1.com www.accsoft.ca AccSoft Business Solutions Inc. Phone : 416 ACC-SOFT (416 222 7638) Masood or Brian Rob "Tony Cormack" <TonyCormack@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4E9D3D6-1782-47A5-9BF0-5CB037D9433D@microsoft.com... > Is there anybody out there that knows of any integration or an add-on for >...

Managing numerous email accounts (Inbox) through code
Hi: I am using Outlook 2003 and have a problem. I need to manage about 5 different email accounts (addresses) and I am considering using Outlook to do that. Let's say I have 5 email accounts (Doe1 thru Doe5). Looking at "All Mail Folders", each folder is fairly equivilant to "Personal Folders". I am using Access 2003 to open emails, download into a table, and then move the email to a sub folder. Because I am using code, I am lost on how to access each "Inbox" folder through code. As an example, if I want to use this code to access the folder "...

Importing Excel into new Excel file
Hello all, I want to pull cells from 10 Excel files on pc into one new file. Can I do this with a simple cell reference to the path and filename where the data is coming from? Thanks! Mary Hi, yes you can for example in the cell you want the consolidation ='[your file name.xlsm]sheet1'!$G$11+'[your 2nd file name .xlsx]sheet1'!$T$5 to make it easier enter = in you cell and with all the other sheets open start going to that sheets and clicking in the cell you want to pull the information from "MaryfromHartford" wrote: > Hello all, > ...

Import and Save Automation
I am very new to working with complex excel functions and I am looking for a guide to help me complete the following task, and I would also like to know if the following is possible. Currently my company creates a usage report for users for each month. We take those numbers manualy type them into another excel sheet that totals up the cost for the month. Then we create an invoice for customers, again in excel. What I would like to do is. 1. Create our usage report as normal. 2. Import that usage report into the excel sheet that does the cost caluculations, and have the costs be calcula...

Error message when importing/inserting images from file
I have Publisher 2000 Small Business edition and for some reason whenever I try inserting an image from a file it says that the graphic file cannot be converted and that I should hit F1 for help or reinstall office to add the converters... i have tried this and it does not work Added information: The error also say the picture format was not recognized or there was an error loading the graphic converter. i've tried inserting bitmap, jpeg, gif and it still says the same thing Might be your graphic filters. Do you have problems inserting from the Clip Gallery? Re-installing doesn...

Vlookup problem with Access Query import into Excel 2000
I have exported from an Order Entry program to comma delimited text file customer purchases. The file has more entries than Excel can handle on one worksheet. So, I imported the file data into Access (107,000+entries). I then used Excel's "Query Database" feature to import customer level purchases into 4 worksheets. The Order Entry program didn't export customer names, only customer numbers. So, I exported the customer info to another text file and imported it into the Excel Workbook, only 451 entries . The problem is when I did a vlookup function to retrieve the custo...

Collection Management Customer Info Build Query
In the Collection steup there are two user -defined text fields in the Customer Info pane . But when we go to the Build Query Letter, under the Customer Info tab, in the drop-down available only TextField 1 is available for filtering . Is there any way we can get the other TextField in the drop-down ? TIA, AC ...

Integration with MapPoint
I am evaluating the usefulness of MapPoint for my division, and I have a basic question: If a developer with MapPoint installed on his PC creates an Excel document and places it on an intranet, will a client without MapPoint be able to access the MapPoint tool? I appreciate any help. Thanks! ...

Taskbar, Task Manager & CDialog Base App
I have a CDialog base application. Before showing the main dialog, I would like to show an another dialog (dlg2) depending on a certain condition. So, I tried to show the dialog in the MainDialog::OnlnitDialog. And, i found out the application doesn't show on the taskbar and the Task Manger Application tab. So, i changed it to show dlg2 in CMainDialogApp::InitInstance. This causes the taskbar showing the dlg2 name, not the main application name and in the task manager, it shows the dlg2 name and incorrect icon. Would you please let me know if there a way when dlg2 is showing, ...

Dynamics 7 and Integraiton Manager 7.00.0005
I have discovered (after upgrading a failed Citrix server) that IM 7.00.0005 will not run properly on a 2003 server. Is there an update or upgrade that will work with GP version 7. We are using a 3rd party application in GP and do not have the option to upgrade to a newer version yet. ...

Integration Manager to delete Sales Orders
I have a customer who will be entering orders all month. At the end of the month they want to combine these orders to make one invoice for the customer. I have created an integration that will export all the open orders and then integrate them back in as one invoice per customer. My question is can I in Integration Manager use that same exported file to delete or void the original orders. Thank you,Amy Someone may have a more eloquent solution, but I recommend creating a macro which voids the transactions and use that file as the source. Do you have an example on how to create a ma...

Retail Management system integration with Verifone SC 5000
My question is this: I have a client who has purchased RMS and as well PC Charge. They are in Canada and the debit processing pinpad they were sent from the bank was the Verifone SC 5000. I have purchased the third party software that allows debit for this model with PC charge but I am not able to set it up in the RMS system. It says in the POS that the debit is not configured properly or cannot find the device. I have set it up correctly with the OPOS name as the SC 5000 in the registers section of Store Operations Manager. I wasn't sure if RMS integrated with the SC 5000 or no...

Importing Products 02-11-06
Does anyone know how to import products. I have a company that has 5,000 products and they would like to have them in the crm. I would assume that there is a way to import products? Thanks Try a migration license from Scribe (http://www.scribesoft.com/Products/InsightForMSCRM.asp) Cozy "wade" <wade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F1A4E11-DD02-4A93-AAE7-373B6B482CA9@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to import products. I have a company that has 5,000 > products and they would like to have them in the crm. I would assume that > there is ...

CRMAccount.Create using fields created with Schema Manager
Is it possible to use the method CRMAccount.Create and add the fields in the XML file you created using the schema manager? Dear Pieter, I hope I understand your question correct, but are you trying to create an account using the CRM Webservice and want to save custom fields? If so, this is indeed supported by the application. You can use custom fields in the XML you send to the webservice. I hope this helps, Rob Bakkers Avanade Netherlands "Pieter Versteijnen" wrote: > Is it possible to use the method CRMAccount.Create and add the fields > in the XML file you created u...

imported records
Can anyone tell me if there is a way that you can change the # of records that import to excel. I believe it is 63000 something. Thanks Your limit is 65,536 records per worksheet. You cannot extend that limit. The number of worksheets, however, is limited only by memory. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Can anyone tell me if there is a way that you can change >the # of records that import to excel. I believe it is >63000 something. > >Thanks >. > Maybe you could use your favorite text editor and split your data into pieces--and then import...

Way to import xls/csv files to money bank accounts
Hi I am interested in knowing if there is anyway to import csv/sxls files into microsoft money? I have recently started using MS money. I was keeping all my historical data in an xls file directly downloaded from financial institution. Thanks http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=8 -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/f...

Managing Large Mailboxes
We currently have an issue where many users on our server have extremely large mailboxes (over 1gB). We have tried working with them to reduce their mailbox sizes but for a variety of reasons (I'm sure you've all heard them lots of times) this is proving difficult to do. We are also trying to work with users to archive their mail which has a slightly higher rate of success but then introduces the issue of proper backups of this data. We had a situation just recently where a senior manager lost their laptop - and their mail archives and "of course" we had no backups. I'...

MS POS Manager v.1.0 shuts down with fatal error
Several times a week Microsoft POS Manager shuts down with the following error: An exception of type System.InvalidOperationException has occured. Exception Message: The object is currently in use elsewhere. System.InvalidOperationException: The object is currently in use elsewhere. at System.Drawing.Graphics.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at System.Drawing.Graphics.Dispose() at System.Windows.Forms.PaintEventArgs.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Sc...

windows boot manager- wont let systenm start
I have a Compaq Presario C700 laptop. When i tried starting it today this is what I got "Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: 1. Insert your windows installation disk and restart your computer. 2. choose your language settings, then click "Next." 3. click "Repair your computer." If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance> File: \Boot\BCD Status: 0xc000000f Info: An error occurred while attempting to read the boot ...

Importing items with an excel worksheet
I am getting about 1000 new items from a new company and I don't really want to add the items one by one does anyone know a way to maybe import the excel file with all of these to Headquarters? We have a Utility to do this which is to do it once as well as often as you get a supplier catalogue. This add-on RR Import is priced at $495 for import to store and HQ. It also automatically creates a 250 to transfer the data to Store from HQ Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = "Claudia Stevens" <ClaudiaStevens@discussions.mi...