Integration Manager option in GP 9.0 not available

Hello,
I've upgraded Great Plains & Integration Manager from 8.0 to 9.0.  The
problem I've run into is that the Integration Manager option in GP
(Tools/Integrate/Integration Manager) is only available when logged in as
'sa' on a client PC; when logging in as another user, the option is grayed
out.
I've tried copying the im.cnk file from the IM folder to the GP folder,
Launching GP and including the new code.  I've also tried changing the
ShowDynamics=False parameter in IM.ini to True and assigning domain users
'modify' rights to that file.
Intergration Manager opens fine when accessing it via the All Programs
route, but our users would like to access it from within GP.

Thanks in advance!
Mark

0
mwc (14)

Please disregard this post.  I figured out how to enable the option.

Mark

"MWC" wrote:

> Hello,
> I've upgraded Great Plains & Integration Manager from 8.0 to 9.0.  The
> problem I've run into is that the Integration Manager option in GP
> (Tools/Integrate/Integration Manager) is only available when logged in as
> 'sa' on a client PC; when logging in as another user, the option is grayed
> out.
> I've tried copying the im.cnk file from the IM folder to the GP folder,
> Launching GP and including the new code.  I've also tried changing the
> ShowDynamics=False parameter in IM.ini to True and assigning domain users
> 'modify' rights to that file.
> Intergration Manager opens fine when accessing it via the All Programs
> route, but our users would like to access it from within GP.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Mark

0
mwc (14)
9/28/2006 6:41:02 PM
What was the solution?

Thanks,

"MWC" wrote:

> Please disregard this post.  I figured out how to enable the option.
>
> Mark
>
> "MWC" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > I've upgraded Great Plains & Integration Manager from 8.0 to 9.0.  The
> > problem I've run into is that the Integration Manager option in GP
> > (Tools/Integrate/Integration Manager) is only available when logged in as
> > 'sa' on a client PC; when logging in as another user, the option is grayed
> > out.
> > I've tried copying the im.cnk file from the IM folder to the GP folder,
> > Launching GP and including the new code.  I've also tried changing the
> > ShowDynamics=False parameter in IM.ini to True and assigning domain users
> > 'modify' rights to that file.
> > Intergration Manager opens fine when accessing it via the All Programs
> > route, but our users would like to access it from within GP.
> >
> > Thanks in advance!
> > Mark

0
VMD (1)

Entity Condition in Workflow Manager
I am trying to use "Product" as a condition in a workflow rule. I want to assign the case to a particular queue based upon the Product. I added Product to Case creation form, but it is not showing up as a valid "Field" when creating the Condition. How do I add it into this list as well? Thanks. What's really weird is that if I create a "Custom Attribute" for cases, it shows up as a valid conidition????? "JS" wrote: > I am trying to use "Product" as a condition in a workflow rule. I want to > assign the case to a particu...

Integrated Security
Hello! Assume I have a web server where I use Forms authentication and store the user credentials(username,password) in a SQL Server database on the web server. I have also set Integrated Security=True in the connectionstring. Now to my question if user with username Sally log into to this web site must this user Sally be defined in windows on this web server. Hope you understand what I mean //Tony Post rather in a group for the web technology you are using as SQL Server itself has nothing to do with this (the identity under which the connection is made is choosen ...

PDF option
I have acrobat reader 6.0 loaded on my machine. However, I do not get pdf as one of the options in my reports printing file type. I am on Great Plains 8.0 You need the full Adobe to write files. Just the _reader_ won't work. Of course I expect a great many to reply to this as well and tell you there are some free and other inexpensive PDF writers out there but only Adobe will work as you are expecting it here. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22a101c49a91$f3dc4110$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I have acrobat reader 6.0 loaded on my machine. However, I &...

Running "Balance Available" in Query
I'm currently using Access to keep track of the Tuition Reimbursement program at my company. Every two weeks, I produce a report that goes to payroll giving them the amount to be paid, the expended to date balance, balance available, and other irrelevant information. Currently I have a "balance available" field that calculates the annual cap - the expended to date, but it doesn't reflect as a running balance on the report if the employee has multiple entries on a single report. Is there a formula that calculates the running balance available at the query level to be...

after apply filter show blank form.How to detect 0 records??
hi I Have a form , and the user goes to filter by form and then apply filter. When no rows are returned a blank form is displayed how do I detect this and display a message 'no rows found'? mike Mike, I would like to say add a piece of line to your code... DCount("SomeField","SomeTable") < 0 Then MsgBox Esle run your filter but you didn't post any code. Perhaps that little tidbit I posted is enough to get you started? -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!&quo...

Please help: Windows6.0-KB956250-v6001-x86.msu during .NET 4.0 ins
Please see this post in .NET setup forum for details: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/netfxsetup/thread/e5067cb6-e5d1-44ab-a2df-33b52e79366f?prof=required I've been trying to install VS 2010 on my Vista laptop for weeks. It fails during .NET v4.0 install with the following error: Exe (C:\9e4eb1a408d61dd8118c98e39082f9\Windows6.0-KB956250-v6001-x86.msu) failed with 0x80040154 - Class not registered . I've taken many troubleshooting steps to try to resolve; most are listed in above forum link. Please let me know if you need more info. Thank you. -T ...

Dynamics GP KB site not working
Dear All, I have been trying to access KB for 10 hours, but every time I clicked on any searched article, I got an error message saying "Our Applogise.... An error has occurred while retrieving this document." Is anyone else also experiencing the same problem with KB. Thanks, - Amjad Ali Yes. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Knowledge Base site is up and running again. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC ht...

macro help #9
I have a workbook that has seven worksheets "open", "closed", "area1", "area2", "area3", "area4", "area5". On worksheet "open" each row will have a column range b2,b2000 labled "area" that I will be putting in one of the five areas (1-5). The "open" worksheet will also have another column range i2,i2000 listed as "active" which will have either a "y" or an "n". So this is what I need. 1. I need the entire row to copy and paste over to the corresponding worksheet ...

How do I get charts to ignore results of a formula if it equals 0
Hi, Use NA() instead of zero. Depending on your chart type the point will not be plotted. Cheers Andy ChrisRox wrote: -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Where is the "Import-Export" option on the File menu for Outlook 2
I am trying to create a CSV file to enable me to downloand contacts. I have read numerous times that one uses the "Import and Export" function on the File menu. But, my Outlook '07 v 12.0.6514 does not have that option. I have even seen screen shots showing it (its between "data file management" and "archive") but it doesn't exist in my File menu. Does anyone know where to find "Import and Export"? In my copy it is under 'File' menu "david g" wrote: > I am trying to create a CSV file to enable me to downlo...

CRM 3.0 Entity Limit for picklist records
Does anyone know or experienced if there is indeed a 2155 record limit (total records) of picklist per Entity in MS CRM 3.0? I am experiencing this now. I have about 6 to 7 Country picklist plus other picklists in Contact Entity. Now I was able to determine that for this particular entity (Contact) I reached 2155 picklist record already. When I delete on other unused picklist and add records to to-be used/displayed picklist entity I still add but can't get past 2155 record. If I try, I always get this error: Server Error in '/' Application. --------------------------------...

Drag option
I have a simple question. Can you turn on/off drag option on a cell? If you can how? Thx To turn off the drag option for all cells: Choose Tools>Options On the Edit tab, remove the check mark from 'Allow cell drag and drop' Click OK Or, if you only want to protect one cell, you could lock the cell, unlock other cells, and protect the worksheet. pcachoi wrote: > I have a simple question. Can you turn on/off drag option on a cell? If you > can how? > > Thx -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Iserror, 0 #2
cool works perfect! The values are unpredictable, so I use ISERROR to clean it up. THANKS -- kkondrat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- kkondrat1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=600 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26198 ...

GP 10 payroll direct deposit
In processing this first payroll in 2010, I am getting an exception on the print checks screen when I process the direct deposit. Everything went ok through the build and calculate but when I process the direct deposit it gives me an exception report on 3 employees. Exception #2 - amount deducted but not deposited. These 3 are all on total direct deposit so it not a linked deduction. Everything I find in techknowledge suggests it is a link or sequence problem which would have to be a deduction deposit. All the other employees are processing correctly so it is just 3 out of a...

Row height #9
Row height autofit isn't working for non-merged cells. Have ensure no spaces following text. What happens when you autofit that row? How much text do you have in that cell? Sharon wrote: > > Row height autofit isn't working for non-merged cells. Have ensure no spaces > following text. -- Dave Peterson ...

Business Portal GP 9.0 compatible with MOSS2007
Bonjour! I would like to know if the business portal GP 9.0 is compatible or can we install it on the new Sharepoint 2007. Regards, Joel :) Nope, sorry. I asked the same question during Convergence. You will need BP 4.0, when it comes, out to work with WSS 3.0 or MOSS 2007. Too bad the current shipping Business Portal product is not compatible witht the current shipping Office Portal product... "Joel" wrote: > Bonjour! > > I would like to know if the business portal GP 9.0 is compatible or can we > install it on the new Sharepoint 2007. > > Regards, Joe...

3.0 Lastname change ???
I made a new user and then changed the way it show lastname name to name lastname. How can I get the first user to be in this format ? Jack Can I just change the full name for the user en the table for systemusers ??? There hasn't been created other things than this user in the system ? "Jack" <jackdSPAM@jackd.dk> skrev i en meddelelse news:OUjgKfOeGHA.3388@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I made a new user and then changed the way it show lastname name to name >lastname. > > How can I get the first user to be in this format ? > > Jack > You can...

IBF for CRM 3.0
Are there any changes with Information Bridge Framework in combination with MSCRM 3.0? Regards Max Hi Max, Microsoft CRM-Office Snap tool is the version that works with CRM 3.0. You can download it at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/dynamicssnap under the title Snap-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 - Business Data Lookup HTH. -- Manisha Powar (Madhusudanan) Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics - CRM This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use. � 2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. "MaxF."...

Exchange 5.5 Backup (Veritas 9.0)
Veritas Remote Engine for Excahange stopts when trying to backup Mailboxes Exchange 5.5 (SP4 Windows NT 4.0 (SP6a) Nasser <nsheleby@kvie.org> wrote: >Veritas Remote Engine for Excahange stopts when trying to backup Mailboxes. >Exchange 5.5 (SP4) >Windows NT 4.0 (SP6a) Best thing to do in the first instance is to see what error Veritas is throwing up and then report it to Veritas support. It's not a favourite practice to be doing mailbox level (also known as Bricks Level) backups. See link at signature for more information on Bricks Level Backups and why they are best avoi...

internet options change and ie 8
i have ie 8 and have noticed that my internet options icon changes and im wondering what that means. the icon is a globe type image and then for some reason not of my doing (as far as i know) it changes and has a white square in front of the globe and the square has a check mark on it. its probably not a big deal but im just curious what it is doing and what it means. thank you in advance. kf. "kf" <kf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1B7252-67A7-4BEF-8BB6-983C8B8C2026@microsoft.com... > i have ie 8 and have noticed that my internet o...

Visio Viewer 2003 now available for download!
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3fb3bd5c-fed1-46cf-bd53-da23635ab2df&DisplayLang=en Microsoft has released the latest version of the Visio Viewer, compatible with Microsoft Office Visio 2003 and all previous versions of Visio back to Visio 5.0. Currently the English language release is available with other languages to follow. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later is required for the viewer. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Outstanding! Thanks Mark. Randall Arno...

exchange 2003 #9
how can i create aan address list on the groupmembership of user on exchange 2003 ? The "group membership " filter dosn't exist ! Use the memberOf attribute, and you must use the groups DN not its display name, so if the group is called Sales in an OU called Test in a domain called Acme.com the DN for the group would be: cn=sales,ou=sales,dc=acme,dc=com -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "moshe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:017101c3deb0$cc46fac0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > how can i...

Hyperlink to case in 3.0
This question has been hinted around quite a bit but as of yet I don't see that it's been answered or followed up on...so here it is. It seems that prior to 3.0, quite a few people were creating links to a case within a workflow generated email. To do this, &incident.incidentid; would be used within the hyperlink to populate the appropriate case number. As of 3.0, the CRM servers expect the incident id (GUID or unique identifier) rather than the actual case number. Has anyone found a way to perform the same logic in 3.0 that &incident.incidentid; performed in previous ...

Using VC++ 6.0 under Vista
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone has any experience to share, successful or unsuccessful, using VC++ 6.0 under Vista. I know it isn't supported but we may have to do it anyway. Googling has yielded some references to issues installing it, but not much about using it to compile and/ or to debug. Wondering how feasible it is and if there are any gotchas. Thanks! Sherri ranin02 wrote: > Hi All, > > I was wondering if anyone has any experience to share, successful or > unsuccessful, using VC++ 6.0 under Vista. I know it isn't supported > but we may have to do it a...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://www.bollar.org/msmoney. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, January 24, 2004, though the web version may not have this version posted immediately. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 119 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there y...