Integration Manager-Logic Drive source data update

Hi,
I have a requirment where based on a source field another source field value
needs to be updated. I am thinking of using Before Script on the data source
with a script as follows.
If SourceFields("SLS_TRNS.F4") = "1977" then
SourceFields("SLS_TRNS.F6") = "EXPORT"
End if

Would this work?
I cannot use filed level transalation as the value to test for change is in
another field.(F4)

Apprciate any ideas.

Macro or Formula needed to search data in cells
Hi I am looking for a way to create a formula/macro to do the following: My worksheet setup: A1:A30000 C1:C5000 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 01 04 05 06 08 09 12 22 23 27 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 01 03 05 06 07 08 09 14 22 32 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 etc Each cell contains a 10 number sequence. The range A1:A30000 is my randomly generated sequence. And C1:5000 is my database of archived sequences. If I wish to check if the combination in cell A1 is anywhere in the range C1:5000. I use the formula. =IF(COU...

Now what, unable to undo read only files on F:\drive
New computer with Office 2003, In Excel all new documents saved to the server drive are "read-only". When I go into properties of any folder in the "F" drive it is "read-only" and will not let me change it. Spreadsheet needs to be updated and saved as new month but Excel will not let me do this. Any suggestions? ...

Auto-Maximise Windows in SO Manager
We have a retailer who has a small screen and therefore runs at a 800x600 resolution. Problem is, the windows in Manager then need to be constantly moved around and it drives them nuts. I have tried just changing the screen res but they aren;t happy with that as it makes the text too small. Is there any way that the windows in manager can be set to automatically maximise? Thanks, Matt -- *Matthew Warr* Retail Technology Ltd http://www.rtl-world.com 800x600 is so 1980s. You need 1280x1024 for any reasonably modern software. 1024x768 is a bare minimum. RMS is designed for 1280x1024...

Search for data in a column bring all related items in other colum
I have data in the excel sheet with .A column for OrderNo and B Column for items for that Order. A B ORD001 ITEM1 ITEM2 ITEM3 ORD002 ITEM4 ITEM1 ITEM5 There are more than thousand orders.I want search for an Order so that it brings all items with it. I cannot use filter in A column as it doesn't recognise blank cell.So Option to repeat order nos in A for every item involves a lot of data entry. Any Solution ? I'd fill those empty cells in column a with the previous value. And us...

Updating information in 1 file when it is added to other files
I have 9 Spreadsheets consisting of contact information for publications in different industries. 8 Industries and 1 Master List. I would like to link the master list to all of the individual industry lists so that when I add or update a new contact in an Industry list, it is reflected in the Master Spreadsheet as well. Essentially, I want to cut down on duplicating my efforts. Check out the copy paste merge examples... http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "Kyle" wrote: > I have 9 Spreadsheets consisting of contact information f...

Compare cells, update based on Ifs
I need to compare cells to the cell above them and to the right of them. Based on the comparisons I'll need to update the original cell with one of those adjoining cell values. After I finish with one column then I need to repeat the procedure on the column to the LEFT of the original column. I know IF, THEN and ELSE statesments but I don't know VB for Microsoft Office products. Range could be all 65,000+ rows on a workseet Start on ColumnJ, Row2 If ColumnJ, Row2 is Null _ If ColumnK, Row 2 is Not Null _ If ColumnJ, Row 1 is Not Null _ ColumnJ, Row2 Value is ...

Why does linked data from blank cells become a zero?
When linking data within the same workbook (to different tabs) any cell that is empty - shows up in the new tab as a ZERO (0).....what am I doing wrong? I want those cells to remain blank. That's just the way it is .. Instead of : =Sheet2!A1 you could use an error trap: =IF(Sheet2!A1="","",Sheet2!A1) Alternatively, we could suppress the display of extraneous zeros in the entire sheet via: Click Tools > Options > View tab > Uncheck "Zero values" > OK -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot&g...

How change dimensions of data label text box in pie chart?
In Excel 2003, I can't seem to re-shape the data labels text boxes in my pie chart. I can change the font and allignment of the text within the text box. But, if the text defaults onto two or three lines, I cannot stretch the text box out to get the text to stay on one line. Normally, you can pull on the the little handles on the text box. Is there a trick to this that I don't know about? This is a deficiency in Excel's charting capabilities. The text elements seem like regular text boxes, but you are unable to resize or reshape them. Even VBA can't do this. The workar...

Area, perimeter, and color in shape data
Hi everyone, I have Visio Professional 2007. First, I don't have great skill yet in making shape data. But also, I would like to have the following data show in the shape data for various geometrical shapes (like squares, rectangle, or circles, for example): - the area of the shape - the perimeter of the shape - the color of the shape Now, I understand that I can go to Tools > Add-Ons > Visio Extras > Shape Area and Perimeter to get the first two items. I also know that this information will change dynamically as I alter the shape. So far, so good. ...

Getting data point from an accel chart
I have an excel chart that I want to get the data points(x,y) from. The source data refers to cells in the same sheet, but I don't see any cell in that work sheet. Only the chart. I can run the cursor over the line and get the x,y coordinates for each point. I would like to copy the x,y values, to reproduce the curve in another program ...

ADDITIONAL INFO RE: Data execution prevention
Since my last post, I have some additional info that might help someone get an insight as to what the problem may actually be. First, I went to start/run and put in "sfc /scannow", and let it run fully. Everything copacetic there. The I checked Admin. tools for the read-out. Under the "Error" heading was this info: Faulting Application rundll32.exe version 5.1.2600.5512, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0. fault address0x00000000 Clicking on the "Online Help" link brought up a blank page - no help. Hoping some terrifically insightful MV...

How to remove Microsoft Business Contact Manager?
Windows XP SP2 Outlook 2003 SP2 Have added Microsoft Business Contact Manager and do not want to use it with Outlook anymore. How do I remove the contact manager from Outlook? TIA Right click on its root folder and select close. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, bobhat@hotmail.com asked: | Windows XP SP2 | Outlook 2003 SP2 | | Have added Microsoft Business Contact Manager and do not want to use | it with Outloo...

Trying to automatically import specific data from Excel into Word:
Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me with this: I'll start by explaining the spreadsheet I created in Excel (an inventory / information worksheet): It is pretty simple; approximately 12 columns. The key column is the item number / UPC / bar code number, then after that there are various information columns including item name, description, condition, picture links, etc. Secondly, I created a template Microsoft Word document that is relatively long, but will have a few lines (give or take...about 7) customized for each item on the inventory. What I am trying to d...

CRM Integration: data doesn't go from CRM to GP
I'm setting up CRM integration for GP. Setup went ok, data migration from GP to CRM ok. When I add data to GP, it copies to CRM ok. I can't seem to get any CRM data to copy to GP. No messages in event viewer. Services are all started (according to documentation) successfully. I'm pretty sure I've configured properly in Settings and Admin tool. My IntegrationUser account is a member of all the required groups. I've turned on 'create customers always' to test, so I should create customers in GP whenever I create an account in CRM, but that's not happe...

Data was deleted and saved by mistake..need to go back
I need to go back to the data before it was saved, can anyone help Richard don't get your hopes up. Unless you have a copy or a backup ... it's gone. Regards Trevor "Richard" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1084801c3bea6$222d5270$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need to go back to the data before it was saved, can > anyone help ...

Managed Client Updates warning (Message #9046 missing)
Hello all, I've started using Managed Client updates at customer sites and keep coming up with a small issue when using it. All I'm doing is publishing a CNK file to be installed on the client machines. After they choose their company, they are prompted to install the update, no problems there. After they select Yes, they get the error Message #9046 missing. After clicking OK and restarting Great Plains all is well. I've seen another post in this community where they had a similar issue but with a different Message #. The number was still below #22000 so it seems t...

Win 7 64 bit KB971468 Update fails and locks PC
Hi, I've installed this update 3x (and related updates all that show "failed" in the update history -- this is the first of the updates to "fail") without success. Each time the update installs and then locks the computer. To get beyond this I need to boot in safe mode, select a restore point prior to installation of update, reboot and go from there. I'm running a Dell d630, with updated drivers, and 4 gb ram. From: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/971468 " How to obtain help and support for this security update For home users, no-char...

Re: Tax Line Manager shows incorrect salary and tax projections
Hi I have exactly the same problem. Did anybody find a solution? Thanks, V. JC wrote: > *Hi - > > The Tax Line Manager shows the correct Year to Date Salary amoun > but > for some reason, the Projected Total for 2004 is way off. When > drill > down to the projection details, it includes my projected quarterly > bonus but not the regular salary (taxable income) amounts for th > rest > of the year. Same issue with the W-2 tax categories - the projection > includes the taxes for the quarterly bonus but not the regula > salary. > I am using Money 2003, wo...

Issue in reading data from Excel
Hi All, I have 3 excel files with me. say,Test.xlsx, saved.xls and original.xls. Here Test.xlsx has got reference to saved.xls and original.xls and displays values from both files. But the cells referring to data from Original.xls shows #N/A in Test.xlsx where as data from Saved.xls shows the correct values. (I am using the formula: =HLOOKUP(A5,'D: \Testing\[Original.xls]Output'!$A$1:$CQ$2,2,FALSE) Here, saved.xls and original.xls has got same columns and same data, but if i check the files size of both, they are different. size of Saved.xls is 26 KB and the size of Original.xls file...

Transfer data from Excel col. A to columns B-E in the same sheet
I have an Excel 2003 spreadsheet with only one column of player data: column A. The first three data items in column A are the same for every player: Name, Address and Phone. Every player also has at least one comment but could have any number of comments. Each player’s data is separated from the next by a blank cell in column A. Sometimes, a player’s last few comments are blank resulting in multiple blank cells in column A before the data for the next player starts. I need help writing an Excel 2003 VBA macro to: 1. Copy just the player’s name, but not the Name: label, to c...

Integration for bank reconciliation
i have used an integration for clearing checks in the bank rec module it works when the source is a text file but when i use a sql table to make the 3 data sources header Detail and Adjustments I duplicated the sorts and groupings from the text file import and the data previews are the same But when i run the import using a sql table for the source I receive a null error on adjuments account number Please note the source only contains records of type = CHK there are no adjustments again the text file source imports but the same data fails with a sql table as the source What are the f...

Compare data
Hi I would like to be able to compare data between two tables. Each table contains around 60 brands; however,the exact number of brands varies month to month, but the top brands are always there. This is the data I have each month: Column 1 = rank Column 2 = brand Column 3 = points (relates to performance) But I would like to compare the month with the previous month and for this I need to include two more columns: Column 4 = percentage change Column 5 = rank last month I have been calculating the figure for columns 4 & 5 with formulas one at a time. Can anyone suggest how I might aut...

Delete records when certain records have duplicate column data
Hi, I'm new to excel. I want to delete (sort of) duplicate records. My spreadsheet has many columns. My spreadsheet has many records I want to delete records where the data in just a few columns is the same in multiple records. (e.g. if the values in columns "A" "B" "D" "F" in any record is duplicated in multiple rows ..delete all matching records/rows. A= house number B= street name D=apt number F=city Bonus points: Can a macro/button be created that will allow me to load a spreadsheet and then somehow run the above filter/function on the ...

Data validation lookup
Is there a way to have a drop down list using data validation in file "jobs.xls" sheet "Sheet 1" Cell C4 to select a contact from a list that is in the file "parts.xls" sheet "contact" and fill in the corresponding cells in "Jobs.xls". The list of contacts starts on row 3 and goes to row 48 now but there will be more in the future. If there is another way to do this other than data validation I am open to other ideas. In "Job.xls" Sheet name is "Sheet 1" C4 C5 C6 D6 E6 C7 D7 C8 C9 ...

email address not updating in global list
We have a single Exchnage 2003 server. An exchnage enabled user account was created with the wrong spelling. I went to ADUC and right clicked on the object and renamed it. I then when into the properties and changed the spelling everywhere I could find it. I can manually send an email to the correct address, but When I go to Outlook 2003 and look inthe global list, the incorrect spelling is there. I made this correction over a week ago. I then went to Exchnage System Manager, and fond the Default Offline Address list and right clicked on the object and selected rebuild. But it s...