Integration Manager 10

What's wrong with Refresh Columns in the Source Properties window in
Integraion Manager 10?

You click on Refresh columns and it doesn't refresh the first time.  You
have to click on it a second time to get it to refresh.
0
Elaine (442)

Sorting 04-18-10
Hi I have a spreadsheet with numerous addresses in col. A 1-999 15 Smith Street Jonestown 21 George Street Blacktown etc. In col B. 1-166 I have the name of all the suburbs in our region How can is sort col. A by suburb using the name of the suburbs in Col.B. ? Any help much appreciated Regards Stephen select all of the cells involved in both columns (and any more with related data), then use Data Sort and sort on Column B. To put the street addresses in some kind of order within the suburb, choose Column A as the second sort parameter. "Father John"...

Investment Management
Investment Management Study Of Investment Management. Objectives of the study -Analyze the awareness among the people on various Investments tools available in the markets. -To Analyze the knowledge levels among various age groups and genders with different educational qualification. Please click on the link below http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pb_z4f1_zGMhaGMOzo4IsPw&email=true Thank You ...

Task Costs 02-22-10
I have a schedule with 20 different projects. I would like to assign a forcasted billing per month for each project. All i can seem to get is the total project cost divided equally by the number of months for each project. Obviously each month would have a different estimated cost. Thanks in advance for your help. If each of your projects rolls up to its own summary task, it should be possible to see costsas descrete as to the minute. You can use the Task Usage or Resource Usage view (For the project, I would use Task Usage View). Change the time scale at the top of the view t...

pivot table 05-19-10
how do I do a pivot table with data that is on multiple worksheets? Hi Stephanie You will find instructions here. http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html But be aware, that you may not see the result as you expect. It would be better, if you could first combine all of your data to a single sheet (assuming your version of Excel can accommodate theta number of rows). For consolidating data from multiple sheets, take a look at http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm -- Regards Roger Govier Stephanie wrote: > how do I do a pivot table with data that is on multiple worksh...

Resource management application
Hi, I guess this has been asked before, but wondering if anyone can recommend a Resource management ( ex : Conference rooms or Projectors ) product ( 3rd party ) for Exchange 2003 SP2... A client of mine is migrating from 5.5 to 2003, and they were using an in-house script with 5.5, but it's messy and hard to maintain... I know Microsoft has the new auto-accept agent tool, but we need a bit more functionality and want to manage 50 to 100 conference rooms.. Thanks very much ! Swinc's ERM? http://www.swinc.com/products/erm/ -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP "Thinkpad21"...

401k Manager does not show valid account
Money 2003 OEM Edition I created a new 401k account. Was adding the figures from my statements, then went back to the 401k manager. The account was not showing up there. It was showing up in the normal account list... Any idea how to get it back into the 40k manager? James ...

microsoft word 02-07-10
when attempting to type in a word docoment nothing appears. get message modification is not allowed because the selection is locked. Sounds like you have an expired trial version. Time to pay for the software. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "elnora" <elnora@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:889DED0D-FA9B-4375-9762-843CED4EF5C5@microsoft.com... > when attempting to type in a word docoment nothing appears. get message > modification is not allowed because the s...

Linked Table Manager
How to use VBA to open up the "Linked Table Manager"? DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdLinkedTableManager Rob "Paul" <paul_mak@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:ut$CAVvsHHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How to use VBA to open up the "Linked Table Manager"? > ...

Management Reporter
Hi, Need help with Management Reporting. I generated report, it goes into queued status but naver publish. Please someone tell me where should I start looking to fixed this problem. Thanks. ...

IIF Statement Help 01-29-10
I am getting an error messge saying a I am missing a ( or|and I can not figure out what is wrong. Can you please assist with debugging the following code: Test: IIF(Month(Date())>10 AND Month([Contract Info].[Start Date])<3, Year(Date())+1, Year(Date()) Essentially I want this calculated field to take a look at the current month and for January and February add one the the current year, otherwise the field should be the current year you are missing a parenthesis at the very end. that last parenthesis you have is ending only the Year function, but you also n...

Business Contact Manager How To Discconnect
The title says it all. After establishing your Outlook to a Business Contact Manager, is it possible to discconnect? If so how? Your help is appreciated and will be acknowledged! Thanks (B^>)-]=[ "WSR" <wsr-203@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ui5YSiF6KHA.1932@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > The title says it all. Um, no it doesn't. What do you mean by "dosconnect"? > After establishing your Outlook to a Business Contact Manager, is it > possible to discconnect? > > If so how? The Business Contact Manager is...

Switchboard Question 01-04-10
Hi, I posted this question a couple of weeks ago and have not had any responses. Does anyone know if it is possible to get a hyperlink hand (or something similar) in a switchboard, to click on the list? It is very frustating that there is no option for this to occur. Thanks "kenista" <kenista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3656F81E-35DB-4061-ACD6-3BA085994721@microsoft.com... | Hi, | | I posted this question a couple of weeks ago and have not had any responses. | | Does anyone know if it is possible to get a hyperlink hand (or somethin...

Integration assistant for excel #3
I am trying to run an integration and when I try to map the detail query information, my fields are not coming in to select from. The fields come in okay for the header query. Is there a step that I am missing? Thanks, Laura Laura: Here is KB solution you need to review: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843786 You need to get the list of key fields right. "LauraS" wrote: > I am trying to run an integration and when I try to map the detail query > information, my fields are not coming in to select from. The fields come in > ...

The Windows SBS Manager service hung on starting
I'm currently experiencing the following issue on two SBS 2008 servers. Both servers have identical hardware (HP ML350 G6). One was a swing migration from SBS 2003, the other a swing migration from SBS 2000. When booting into Windows and before the logon prompt, there is a long delay at the "Applying computer settings" stage. The following events are logged:- Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon Date: 23/02/2010 3:36:37 p.m. Event ID: 6005 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: ...

Error after creation a custom field with Schema manager
This is my first attempt to customize the CRM. I used Schema manager to create a new field (attribute) and it seemed to be allright there. Then I published the customization, restarted the IIS and entered the CRM. Now an attempt to enter the customized area (I tried it with Leads and Opportunities) produces an Error without any informative message. Yet, I successfully customized a form with a new tab, new screen controls and OnChange event. Did anybody encounter a similar problem and/or knows a cure? boazM Do you removed any field? To see the error details turn On DevErros key on web.co...

Folder Pane 04-19-10
In the folder pane on the left, I have created subfolders, under main folders. Is there some way the folders can remain closed and the sub folders not show all the time. Thank you -- MS This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0089_01CAE02D.EE44B1F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable To collapse the entire account's folders or a folder's subfolder, click = on the small triangle adjacent to the account or folder. - the above is the only option --=20 ...winston ms-mvp ...

Managing Exchange 2000 organisation users private mailbox permissions?
Hi, Is there some utilty to manage Exchange 2000 all users mailbox permissions ? Neither AD or System manager seem to have that possibility. Changing through each user mailbox is time-expensive.. I have a need to change all users calendar permissions to certain level and keep them there administratively. thank You in advance, Kalle Rahu beginning Exchange 2000 administrator ...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 09-06-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 08:17:26 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 09:39:03 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 06 Sep 2010 06:39:07 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 609 Total No. of Characters...: 1792589 Total Volume..............: 1750 Messages Per Day..........: 87.0 Characters Per Day........: 256084.1 Average Daily Volume......: 250 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

Database Backup through Admin / Manager
I am wondering what the difference in backing up the db is? You can go into RMS Admin and connect to the db, then go into database and backup. Also you can go into RMS Manager and under utilities then backup and as far as I know you are backing up the db...what is the difference if there is one? -- Thank You,; Vince Vince wrote: > I am wondering what the difference in backing up the db is? You can go into > RMS Admin and connect to the db, then go into database and backup. Also you > can go into RMS Manager and under utilities then backup and as far as I know > you are ...

Integration Manager 11:The destination could not be initialized du
Hello, I just upgraded a client from GP 10 to GP2010 and integration Manager 11. Integration Manager was working fine under GP 10 but under GP 2010 I receive the following error message: The destination could not be initialized due to the following problem: - Cannot create ActiveX component. Does anyone know what this could be? Any help will be greatly appreciated. THank you Have you tried to reinstall the Integration Manager? Looks like a matter of registration for IM DLL's. -- Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -999...

Integration Mangaer Help
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C5929F.C9464C50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi, i am trying to integrate great plains with our existing application.=20 Could anyone tell me where can i get the documentation for the = Integration Manager, something like manual and FAQ's of Integration manager. thanx=20 Prasad ------=_NextPart_000_0047_01C5929F.C9464C50 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML ...

Query on Integration Manager
Hi, I am trying to access the value of IMIntegrationMode of globals. But the value always seems to be false even if Integration Manager is running. What does that mean? I referred to the KB article 850482 and used the IMIntegrationMode of globals accordingly but that doesnt seem to help. I dont want to run my code when the Integration Manager is running. How can I achieve this? Thanks & Regards, Sup ...

10 subaccounts in FRx?
Hello: In one of the versions (Deskto or Professional) of FRx, there is a limt on the number of subaccounts that you can report on in the reporting tree and I believe this limited number is 10. Is this true and, if so, in which version? Thanks! childofthe1980s This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C5F4AF.0D495110 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Here is the latest info I have, as far as I know this is valid for either version of FRx: - Row Code Numbers: 8,000 - Detail Rows: 32,000 - Data Links: 19...

Integration Manager Question
I am importing sales orders into Great Plains from excel. I have a situation whereby if PO number (column 4 in source document) is VIP, then VIP should be added before the sales document number (column 2 in source document) eg the document number in excel is 1001 but when it comes to Great Plains, it is VIP1001. I wrote the following script in IM for the document number field but it is erroring out when running IM. If (SourceFields(F4) = "VIP" ) Then CurrentField = "VIP" & SourceFields(F2) Please let me know what to do here. What's the error you receive...

Business Contact Manager #42
Is there any way to import my Business Contact Manager into my Outlook 2003 contacts. I am looking at getting a RIM Blackberry and it will not sync with my Outlook if I run BCM Thanks Stu ...