integration manager 10.0-SQL Data Source

We are trying to run an integration by using a link to the GP tables.  One of
our data sources is using the SQL Server as the data source.  We can query
the data source and return all rows in the integration.  However, when we run
the integration we receive the error: An error handler was not found for:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  We are on the latest
service pack too.

0
jgrebe (32)

Are you using any field script or event script in IM?

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"jgrebe" wrote:

> We are trying to run an integration by using a link to the GP tables.  One of
> our data sources is using the SQL Server as the data source.  We can query
> the data source and return all rows in the integration.  However, when we run
> the integration we receive the error: An error handler was not found for:
> Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  We are on the latest
> service pack too.

0
MarianoGomez (3440)
9/15/2009 9:46:02 PM
No, just a field from the database.

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Are you using any field script or event script in IM?
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "jgrebe" wrote:
>
> > We are trying to run an integration by using a link to the GP tables.  One of
> > our data sources is using the SQL Server as the data source.  We can query
> > the data source and return all rows in the integration.  However, when we run
> > the integration we receive the error: An error handler was not found for:
> > Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  We are on the latest
> > service pack too.

0
jgrebe (32)
9/15/2009 9:58:02 PM
We have seen this issue using SQL as the datasource. In our case we are able
to export the data to text, or link the data from the SQL query into Access
or Excel and use simple ODBC in Integration Manager.

This may not be an ideal solution, but it may get you by until a solution is
discovered.
--
NoDeveloper50

"jgrebe" wrote:

> No, just a field from the database.
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Are you using any field script or event script in IM?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "jgrebe" wrote:
> >
> > > We are trying to run an integration by using a link to the GP tables.  One of
> > > our data sources is using the SQL Server as the data source.  We can query
> > > the data source and return all rows in the integration.  However, when we run
> > > the integration we receive the error: An error handler was not found for:
> > > Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  We are on the latest
> > > service pack too.

Ok,

The only other reason I can think of is, Integration Manager 10 uses ADO.NET
to perform database connections when you create a DSN. This leads me to
believe that ADO.NET is probably not registered in the Global Assembly Cache
(GAC) on the machine experiencing the problem. Try this:

1) Download and install the GACUTIL.EXE application available with the
Microsoft .NET Framework SDK. Check the following page
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=FE6F2099-B7B4-4F47-A244-C96D69C35DEC&displaylang=en
and chose the Framework version (links below on the same page) you have
installed on the machine with the issue.

2) Once you have installed the Framework SDK above, register the ADODB.DLL
assembly in the GAC. Follow these steps:

a) Click Start and then click Run.
b) In the Run dialog box, type the following command, and then click OK:

   C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705\gacutil /i C:\Program
Files\Microsoft.NET\Primary Interop Assemblies\adodb.dll

Try to run the integration again.

Best regards,
--

"jgrebe" wrote:

> No, just a field from the database.
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Are you using any field script or event script in IM?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "jgrebe" wrote:
> >
> > > We are trying to run an integration by using a link to the GP tables.  One of
> > > our data sources is using the SQL Server as the data source.  We can query
> > > the data source and return all rows in the integration.  However, when we run
> > > the integration we receive the error: An error handler was not found for:
> > > Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  We are on the latest
> > > service pack too.

0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Comparing 2 series of data
Hello, I have a question regarding scatter (XY) charts on Excel 2000. I have 2 series of data that I want to compare with one another. I have plotted both series of data on a scatter (XY) chart in order to compare the 2 series in terms of the relationship between variables, X and Y. In addition, I have included a 2nd order polynomial trendline for each series so that the graph contains 2 trendlines (one for each data series). I want to know if there's a way for me to compare these 2 series of data (possibly using slopes of the trendlines) and obtain p values and confidence in...

Rearranging cronological data.
I have a set of 25,000 row wind data that I just want to flip so the last entry is first and the first is last. I have some crazy dates that don't match up in the data so I would like to be able to keep the order of everything now without sorting it by date. Im using 07. I'd insert a column and and put in a list from 1 to 25,000 and sort on that. In older versions of xl it was Edit, fill, series, Step Value 1, Stop Value 25000 and click OK if it does not work enter the first number yourself. Peter "Gatorman" wrote: > I have a set of 25,000 row wind data that I ...

Exporting CRM data to Power Point.
I have a situation where i need to CRM 3.0 data to Power Point. I know CRM provides functionality to export to excel sheet. But one of my client want the data to be exported to Power Point. Any body has done any work related to this? Does CRM 3.0 provides this functionality? Any suggestions or advise is very much appreciated. Thanks, CRM does not do this for you. There just isn't any "standard" way to display data in PowerPoint and typically there will be too much to be useful on a slide. I would look to linking powerpoint to a spreadsheet as a data source for a graph or c...

Upgrade Publisher 2000 to version 6.0
I'm running Version 5.0 and can't open documents created in 6.0. ...

GPlains: Trl Blnc Rprt to capture more than the curent years data
GPlains: Trl Blnc Rprt to capture more than the curent years data ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=54e681b2-2fea-49fa-81a0-477bef09fa6f&dg=microsoft.publi...

freeware attachment manager?
Could anyone recommend a freeware attachment manager for outlook 2002? I just need something that moves the attachments to a different folder than the pst file and inserts a url in the email pointing to the file. Thanks in anticipation :) There is a list of all known outlook utilities at slipstick.com - look in the housekeeping section for attachment managers. I forget if any of them are free, but hey, the programmer's kids need to eat too. :) You could always write your own using VBA - the $10 - $20 charged for add-ins often works out to be a bargain until you learn Outlook VBA. ...

crm 4.0 mui packs performance question
does installing MUI packs on the server and office client affects the performance of the crm server? any review or document on this matter? While I have not seen any official data on the subject, I would be surprised if it had much effect. Installing (and provisioning) a MUI pack does essentially 3 things: 1. Installs the resource assembly 2. Adds strings to the database (LocalizedLabel) 3. Adds language specific templates for email and kb articles. 1 should have no effect, 2 and 3 above will have a small affect due more data in the tables, but it should not be much. "Benjamin ...

how do i merge 2 rows of data into one
I am trying to combine data from 2 rows so that i can use the data as one row which will enable me to sort the data accordingly. Hi you may provide some more details how your data is structured and how you want to combine it -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "willid" <willid@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:14D9237F-69DA-4696-AC15-38585C65B28E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to combine data from 2 rows so that i can use the data as one row > which will enable me to sort the data accordingly. You can't merge data without losing parts ...

How often do you download financial data?
I tend to download/update my bankstatements in Money once a day. Wondering if others do this or if its a weekly thing for them? I have mine setup for every 3 hours -- but this is only so I can be reasonably sure that all statements will have downloaded when I look at the file first thing in the morning. -- "BoDEAN" <jbo@aol.com> wrote in message news:lcgkjv8htndmkh0kf3j6hedjej17omq2m0@4ax.com... > I tend to download/update my bankstatements in Money once a day. > Wondering if others do this or if its a weekly thing for them? > > ...

Manager grayed out on user setup

Removing data from a series
Hello everyone, Thanks for the help on my last question, it got the job done! I now need to remove data from a series. I have created a series o numbers in a column based on messages in another column, heres a example: C1 C2 C3 1- LOAlarm 1-LOAlarm 2- LOLOAlarm 2-LOLOAlarm 3- LOLOLOAlarm 3-LOLOLOAlarm This goes on for about 2000 messages and was created by the equation C = C1&" " &C2 and now I have to reverse the operation to display onl LOAlarm and su...

Quering and entering data through a form
Hello, I have 3 tables: PatientDetails, ReferralDetails and EnvelopeDetails PatientDetails and ReferralDetails are linked by ReferralCode. ReferralsDetails and EnvelopeDetails are linked by SentEnvelope field. I need a form that only shows those patients who do not have SentEnvelope against their ReferralCode (and hence PatientID). This I have managed to do by using a query and then the form wizard. However, what I need to do now is to be able to update everyones SentEnvelope field with relevant envelope id. Every patient that is referred will have a referral details in the ReferralDe...

3D Surface from data from 3 columns
introduction: I need 3D surface chart made in Excel. I have data written in 3 columns lets say A,B,C I think that I need to convert them to table to make the chart (A would be horizontal axis, B- vertical and C- values)- but I do not know how to do it :-( Could you please help me? :-) Jack Hi Jack have a look at http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/3d_surface/index.html Frank jack wrote: > introduction: > I need 3D surface chart made in Excel. > > I have data written in 3 columns lets say A,B,C > I think that I need to convert them to table to make the chart (A >...

Problem with Event Management Accelerator
I have installed Event Management Accelerator successfully on a test environment. I have created a campaign in CRM and I can see the Event in Sample Web Portal. When I click on the Register Button, the Registration form opens up. However after filling out the form, by clicking "Submit" button, I get an error message as "Date Invalid" for the current date. As a result, I am not able to create the Campaign Response record in CRM from the web portal. I have all the CRM date formats set as English Australia and my computer has also the same date format. Can someone put me in...

SSIS independent of SQL Server 2005?
Hello! Is it possible to purchase only SSIS 2005 and not the SQL Server 2005 Standard/Enterprise Edition? Or SSIS only comes with SQL Server 2005 Standard/Enterprise Edition? Please clarify my doubt. Thanks in advance Hi BID (Business Intelligence Development Studio) which comes with SQL Server 2005 is part/short version of VS2005... You can have VS2005 to use SSIS as well, however EXPRESS edition does not support SSIS as I recall, I mean you are able to launcg .dtsx files but not to develop... You have can Developer Edition ~50$ and SSIS "MandarPatki" ...

Question 04-23-10
Hi All, I have created a database that stores information about gauges/items within our company and tracks it's location, whether the item has changed location, is in a repair state, being calibrated, on loan to a different department, etc. When a user updates a serial number (currently we have generic serial numbers and are putting the correct serial numbers in it's place) the serial number changes and the data is saved to the database. My database has many relationships to keep the data integrety(sp) in check. The problem I am having is that once the user has changed the...

Sumproduct Help 02-25-10
Let's say I have in column A a series of strings, and in Column B either "Yes" or "No". I would like to count the number of occurrences where I have a certain sub-string (say "XYZ") in the cell in column A, and where the cell in column B in the same row is "No". Do this for rows 2 to 100. I can use =COUNTIF(A2:A100,"*XYZ*") to get the first count, but I can't figure out how to combine it with the second criterion of "No" in column B. Is this a good time to use SUMPRODUCT, which I have yet to learn? Thanks, ...

Custum Cell Format
I have an array formula which automatically summarizes all available values of a certain column, in ascending order. The summary is fixed to a maximum of 8 cells and in many cases it uses less than the available 8 columns. Is it possible to format the cells by showing a 0 when the result/cell is empty In other cells in the sheet the cells show empty instead of a zero by using the custom format of 0;-0;"" Now I want an empty cell to show 0 Thanks, W -- willemeulen Blink1 *Willem van der Meulen* BSc Soil & Water Eng (Netherlands) ----------------------------------------...

Upgrade from 1.2 to 2.0
My RMS reseller upgraded me from 1.2 to 2.0. After doing so, none of my matrices work due to the fact that attributes and codes are not in the matrix dimensions. I have lost all customer purchase history, but I do have the totals they spent. I have lost all my purchase orders. They installed SQL express. I can not connect to either of my stores through HQ. Am I with the wrong reseller? Can someone help? Ouch- That has got to hurt- If I lost that Data, I would want to strangle someone. "lax guy" <laxguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDEE3830-4C03-4778-...

Excel Formula 02-06-10
I Need a Formula which can tell me eg. on seperate wotksheet a report of which product is chipset and from which suppliers.Thanks for any help I get. A B C 1 Product 1 Supplier 2 £10.00 2 Product 2 Supplier 1 £8.00 3 Product 3 Supplier 2 £8.00 4 Product 2 Supplier 2 £6.00 5 Product 1 Supplier 2 £11.00 6 Product 3 Supplier 1 £7.00 Farid, I think you mean:- cheapest - and not chipset. "Farid" wrote: > I Need a Formula which can tell me eg. on seperate wotksheet a report of > which product is chipset and from which ...

GroupWise 6.0 migration
Is there an updated Exchange Migration Wizard that will handle GW 6 ? ...

Look Up and Display set data
I have an annual leave Tracker / Sickness / Training spreadsheet. On each day if a member of staff is Sick S is entered if on annual leave (holiday) H is entered and T for training. What I would like to do is add a function to display set data. For Example in Column A I have the names of all staff. Column B their managers name then in the other columns C, D, E etc I have dates of the year. Is there a way I can display for example / create a page where I can ask Excel to display say for example activity for a member of staff in S (Sickness) state, or all details. Or for example can I run ...

adding data
I want to add data to a current cell, can this be done? You can add to the value in a cell. For example to add 100 to a cell, or group of cells: Type 100 in an empty cell on the worksheet Select the cell that contains 100 Choose Edit>Copy Select the cells you want to increase Choose Edit>Paste Special Select Add, click OK Clear the cell in which you typed 100 diana wrote: > I want to add data to a current cell, can this be done? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Excel 2007
In Excel 2002 I built a simple line chart with 3 series, date bottom axis - the source date table was a huge worksheet of 1000 lines and 30 columns, but and my chart used 3 contiguous columns plus a non-contiguous date column. To update the chart daily, i simply added the new line to the worksheet, extended my selection box to cover that line and the chart was done. I had set up legend titles that were not the same as the related column titles. Now that I have converted to Excel 2007, none of this works - when I try to update the series data, the chart melts into one line and I lose ...

Inserting, updating, etc. for ListView with a custom data source
In ASP.NET 3.5: Suppose I have a ListView whose data source (using LINQ-to-SQL) is set with an expression for a DataSource instead of a control assigned to the ListView's DataSourceId field: DataSource='<%#((IEnumerable<Bid>) Eval("Bids")).OrderBy(bid => bid.BidDateTime)%>' This ListView is nested inside another one that shows information for an Item in my Item table, and exposes Item.Bids, the related rows from the Bid table. (This is for an auction.) Since I'm not using a LinqDataSource for this ListView, I don't have any b...