Installing "Run Integration" for IM 10.0

Is it possible to have the “Run Integration”
(Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without
installing Integration Manager in its entirety?

Thanks you!
0
Craig1 (222)

Craig,

It will not work.
--
Thanks
Janakiram M.P.

"Craig" wrote:

> Is it possible to have the “Run Integration”
> (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without
> installing Integration Manager in its entirety?
>
> Thanks you!
0
janakirammp (688)
6/24/2009 5:28:01 AM
While you cannot install just the IMRun.exe portion, you can certainly
install the entire Integration Manager application and then remove the IM.exe
executable file. This in turn will leave you only with the IMRun.exe option.
So in short, it is possible.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Janakiram M.P." wrote:

> Craig,
>
> It will not work.
> --
> Thanks
> Janakiram M.P.
> MCP-GP
>

> "Craig" wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to have the “Run Integration”
> > (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without
> > installing Integration Manager in its entirety?
> >
> > Thanks you!
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Run Integration Quicker-Newbie
I am running an integration to import sales orders for invoicing. I use several additional query criteria in IM, but I do not think these criteria are passed to SQL Server 2000. Instead, the records are returned, then the criteria are applied. The integration is taking quite a bit of time to run. Does anyone have an idea on how to pass the criteria to SQL Server, or any other ideas to increase the performance? Thanks. use a SQL Server View "Shannon LeVert" <slevert@aviagen.com> wrote in message news:06c701c46daa$fbad4100$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am running an in...

Remove Tools==>Integrate==>Run Integration Manager
Is it possible to remove access to Remove Tools==>Integrate==>Run Integration Manager through either regular or advanced security? thx, Doug -- Doug Wilson Business Analyst FlagstoneRe Doug, 1. On the Tools menu, click Setup, click System, and then click Security. 2. Select the user and the company that has this problem. 3. For Product, click Microsoft Dynamics GP. For Type, click Microsoft Dynamics GP Import. For Series, click Integration Site Enabler. 4. Make sure that the user does not have access to the Integration Site Enabler in the access list. If the user has access to...

Installing "Run Integration" for IM 10.0
Is it possible to have the “Run Integration” (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without installing Integration Manager in its entirety? Thanks you! Craig, It will not work. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP "Craig" wrote: > Is it possible to have the “Run Integration” > (Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMRun.exe) installed without > installing Integration Manager in its entirety? > > Thanks you! While you cannot install just the IMRun.exe portion, you can certainly install the entire Integration Manager application an...

GP10 Security task for Run Integration
Can GP 10 security be structured to allow users access to Run Integration but not allow access to Integration Manager or Table Import on the Tools menu? Hello, If you set access for a user to run integrations or table import, they will be seeing the IM on GP. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "irishjamr" wrote: > Can GP 10 security be structured to allow users access to Run Integration but > not allow access to Integration Manager or Table Import on the Tools menu? I want to make sure I understand how you want to do this. Do you want us...

Integration Manager 10
We are having multiple problems with IM10. When we are in a company in GP and select Run Integration, nothing happens. We can use open integration and then run it form there. Is here something we missed in the upgrade to GP10 and IM10 that would cause this? Additonal information. I am trying this running as administrator on the computer and sa in GP, so I don;t think security is the issue. Any help would be appreciated. "Bob Harrison" wrote: > We are having multiple problems with IM10. > > When we are in a company in GP and select Run Integration, nothing happens. ...

auto run Integration Manager using AutoDim tool in DTS package...H
I am having a problem that hopefully someone will be able to assist in resolving. I have an integration that I am attempting as a step in a DTS package after an export. The integration uses the standard adapter b/c there is not an SQL optimized adapter for payables transactions. The problem I have is a follows; when I 1st create the workflow DTS will execute AutoDim and everything works properly, the 2nd time I attempt to run the package DTS will tell me it completed the steps but it is not "firing" the integration. If I delete and recreate it follows the same sequence, 1st t...

Auto login to run integration manager
I have tried every variation on batch files and macros to get GP to login and start my integration but it just won't work. Programs Used: GP 10 SP3 and Integration Manager 10 SP3 Objective: Auto login to GP and start my integration to run my inventory adjustment transactions Problem: I can get the .bat file to login to GP but it stops after GP opens and doesn't run integration manager. If I put line 1 ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Dynamics.exe" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\Dynamics.set" "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics\GP\...