Installation guide for safe pay

We are on Dynamics GP 9.0 and i am looking at installing safe pay to
facilitate positive pay with one of our banks, however, i don't seem
to find a installation guide on installing safe pay. I searched
CustomerSource area of Microsoft Dynamics website but i couldn't find
the document there either.

Does someone have a link where this document will be available or
maybe steps that i can follow to install Safe Pay?

I am guessing i will have to do a server installation and then perform
client installations but if someone can confirm that would be great.

Also, can someone confirm if any special licensing is required to use
Safe Pay? We do use Electronic Reconcile at the moment and that module
is licensed for us.

Thank you,
Hetal.

Good Morning,

The installation documentation for Safe Pay is included with the eBankng
documentation.  Please find the attached link to the PDF file.

https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/public/GP90Docs/eBanking.pdf

Thanks
Don

"Hetal" wrote:

> We are on Dynamics GP 9.0 and i am looking at installing safe pay to
> facilitate positive pay with one of our banks, however, i don't seem
> to find a installation guide on installing safe pay. I searched
> CustomerSource area of Microsoft Dynamics website but i couldn't find
> the document there either.
>
> Does someone have a link where this document will be available or
> maybe steps that i can follow to install Safe Pay?
>
> I am guessing i will have to do a server installation and then perform
> client installations but if someone can confirm that would be great.
>
> Also, can someone confirm if any special licensing is required to use
> Safe Pay? We do use Electronic Reconcile at the moment and that module
> is licensed for us.
>
> Thank you,
> Hetal.

0
don.craig (55)
12/22/2007 2:42:00 PM
Hi Don,

Thank you for your response on this one. This document only informs on
how to setup safe pay (provide security rights to users, setup record
types etc.) and how to use safe pay (about upload and cutoff dates,
transmitting data to bank, upload history etc.)

This document does not have any information on how to install safe
pay. However, based on my previous installation experience with other
modules on GP, this is what i ended up doing.

- Backed up our company databases including DYNAMICS database.
- Perform Server installation by following the below steps.
    1 Insert Dynamics GP 9.0 Disk 1 and run Setup.exe
    2 Select "Change Existing Installation"
    3 Click "Add/Remove Features" button on the dialog Box.
    4 Select "Safe Pay" from the features list.
    5 Click "Next" and then click "Install" to perform server
installation.
    6 Once the server installation is complete, run GP Utilities and
it will prompt to perform database updates. Please follow the
instructions on screen for database updates.
    7 Once database update is complete, launch GP and it will ask you
to include the new code. Click Yes to include the new code and you are
all set with server installation
- Follow steps 1-5 and step 7 to perform client installation for Safe
Pay.

You can then follow Ch 4: Safe Pay Setup: to configure safe pay and
then Ch 9: Using Safe Pay: to perform safe pay (positive pay)
activities from the eBanking document link provided by Don.

Thanks,
Hetal.

On Dec 22, 6:42 am, Don <don.cr...@tectura.com> wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> The installation documentation for Safe Pay is included with the eBankng
> documentation.  Please find the attached link to the PDF file.
>
> https://mbs.microsoft.com/downloads/public/GP90Docs/eBanking.pdf
>
> Thanks
> Don
>
> "Hetal" wrote:
> > We are on Dynamics GP 9.0 and i am looking at installing safe pay to
> > facilitate positive pay with one of our banks, however, i don't seem
> > to find a installation guide on installing safe pay. I searched
> > CustomerSource area of Microsoft Dynamics website but i couldn't find
> > the document there either.
>
> > Does someone have a link where this document will be available or
> > maybe steps that i can follow to install Safe Pay?
>
> > I am guessing i will have to do a server installation and then perform
> > client installations but if someone can confirm that would be great.
>
> > Also, can someone confirm if any special licensing is required to use
> > Safe Pay? We do use Electronic Reconcile at the moment and that module
> > is licensed for us.
>
> > Thank you,
> > Hetal.

Money 2004 installed successfully but can not run
I have installed Money 2004 on windows xp home edition. but when i run the program, it shows: application failure msmoney.exe 12.0.0.613 in ofdutil.dll 12.0.0.613 at offset 0000ce2d. Any one can help? thanks If you're upgrading an old file, then, if the program crashes at startup, something may be fundamentally wrong with the way Money is installed. It would be worth trying to create a new file and seeing if it crashes with that (if you can't get into Money, just rename the MNY file and then it should prompt you). If you continue to get crashes, uninstall Money, reboot and remove ...

Installation of SP1 (12.1.0) not working
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hi everyone, There's a similar post here already, but I couldn't post there for some reason. When I try to install the 12.1.0 Update, it gets stuck at Running AutoUpdate Installer script. Someone mentioned in that other thread that there was message box behind the installer and you had to press OK to continue. I don't have that message box anywhere and I don't know what to do. I am logged in as the admin as well. Thanks for any help! On 7/21/09 4:51 PM, in article 59b788f7.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw,...

Error during installation of the message queuing service used by M
Hi everyone I am trying to install Microsoft CRM on a win 2003 server, I need to install the message queuing service on this machine I tried to install the message queuing service from the win 2003 CD. I installed on this machine win 2003, SQL and SP3. This computer is on a domain (win 2003 domain). the installation of the message queuing component failed. I got this error: Message queuing configuration object in Active Directory was not created. Error Code: 0x80072020 Error Description: An operations error occurred. I think I should make some configuration of the Message queuing on the Do...

It's BACK (expired certificate in SBS2003 install
Well, it appears that the fix that Microsoft supplied for the problems with installing SharePoint on SBS2k3 has just expired. (You know, the: "An error occurred while installing Windows SharePoint Services and creating your Intranet site.", during the intranet setup). I did a little poking around and the certificate on sqmcfg.dll expired on 11/24/2009. (Clearly I had the updated media) So, my question is what can I do about this? I need to get this installed for a customer now due to a hardware issue. (I will be pushing them to upgrade to the next SBS release) **...

CRM Installation Problem
Attempting to install CRM 3.0 on SBS system. Receive the following error while running the Diagnostic Wizard: Microsoft CRM Server User Input The organization unit does not exist. I haven't found any references in KB articles or in the CRM installation docs pertaining to this. So, what organizational unit is the diagnostic wizard looking for, and how do I resolve this??? thanks. ...

Windows installer and clip organizer
I just installed microsoft office 2007 standard and whenever I open clip organizer, then windows installer also opens. I am not able to cancel windows installer and i am not able to do anything with clip organizer. I have tryed reinstalling it but nothing i have done has worked. Any suggestions? thanks. The Organizer has its own detect and repair. Are you allowing the Organizer to connect to the Office site? What are your firewall settings? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dabears" <dabears@discussio...

Safe way to read attribute
Hi Is there a easy way to read a attribute and at the same time making sure that the attribute excist and is of the right type (int, string, double)? Thanks Torben Torben Laursen wrote: > Is there a easy way to read a attribute and at the same time making sure > that the attribute excist and is of the right type (int, string, double)? What are you using to read out the XML, XmlTextReader, XmlDocument, XPathDocument? Is there a schema associated with the XML that defines those types for the attributes? -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ ...

OT: Looking for programes installed.
Hi, I know this is a bit OT but it is programming related. Is there a web site that list how/where to find if a certain application is installed and the path for that application. I am of course talking about the more popular applications, like Opera, IE, MSWord etc... For example, finding if Outlook 2000 is installed and the path for it? Sims Just look it up in the register. Most popular applications have entries in there. One place where you could look is : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths All subkeys have a path that you can then extract. I don...

SAFE TO REMOVE
I've got a built in media card reader in my home computer. When I'm through reading my SD card I've taken out of my camera, I choose to "safely remove" this from my computer, as I've been led to believe, so I won't loose any data. Problem is, that when I do so, the drive(s) (actually there are four) dissappear from my Windows Explorer and I cannot use them again. Recognized in system/device manager as USB controller/ mass storage device (with the exclamation mark attached) and properties suggests tha I unplug it and plug it back in. Impractical as i...

Error after new installation
We have just installed CRM on a new server and are having issues that we never had on our old server. Many pages display fine but most give a ************************************ Server Error in '/' Application The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found. ************************************ I think basically it comes down to the CRMService.asmx not working. However the MetaDataServic...

Instalation problem in CRM
Hi, I'm trying to install The CRM Connector for GP but I get this error: "Specified Microsoft CRM Access User is not a part of the Microsoft CRM Privilege User Group". I already have created the four suggested groups of the guide (CRMAccessUser, GPAccessUser, IntUserGroup, IntUser). Is this a new group that must be created or what steps am I missing? CRM is version 3 and GP is version 9 Thanks! Irene ...

Install project server 2007 on SBS 2008
Hi, have anyone succeeded to install Project Server 2007 with SBS 2008 Premium, on the same server? Thank you. Hi Cristian, sure, you should have no problems with that -- Marc Soester [MVP] http://www.i-pmo.com.au "Cristian Corbu" wrote: > Hi, have anyone succeeded to install Project Server 2007 with SBS 2008 > Premium, on the same server? > > Thank you. Hey, Can you point me to any documentation that might help me do that ? I find out on some forums that SBS is not a supported platform. Thank you. "Marc Soester [MVP]" ...

Junk Mail ignores COntact List/Safe list in some instances
I find that the Outlook 2003 Junk Mail filter ignores my Safe Sender list in some cases. I have several lists and users that i get mail i want from but most mail from them go straight into the junk e-mail folder instead of being ignored by outlook as they should. Same applies to some people on my contact list, i've set the junk mail filter to ignor email from people on my contact list. What to do ? Are you using the latest Junk E-mail Filter available? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office ...

HOUSE GUIDE & PHOTO
HOUSE GUIDE & PHOTO GALLERY<http://houseguide2.blogspot.com/> WEB PHOTO GALLERY<http://webphoto24.blogspot.com/> LIVE NEWS 5 <http://livenews5.blogspot.com/> SSK BA=D0KUR EMEKL=DD SANDI=D0I REHBER=DD<http://sigortahaberler.blogspot.com/> Hagia Sophia Photo Gallery<http://hagiasophiaphoto.blogspot.com/> Nevada NEWS 24<http://nevadanews24.blogspot.com/> WOODEN HOUSE PHOTO GALLERY<http://woodenhouse1.blogspot.com/> WOOD HOUSE PHOTO GALLERY<http://woodhousephoto.blogspot.com/> UEFA Champions League Photo<http://uefachampionsleaguephoto.blogspo...

MSCRM Server install fails
Trying to install mscrm server on win2003 / sql2000 sp3a (also exch2003 there) Install goes ok, creates 3 databases, and then goes away with error: Cannot create databases, file not found (80070002). sql log show the creation of 3 db only, no errors - _crmcrystal db creation is the last record... event logs show nothing special.. Any ideas for what should I check? Is this a reinstall? I once did a reinstall, but the uninstall went bad, and it crashed during the crystal portion of the install........ check the SQL logs otherwise, I'd contact MBS........ -Gary "Mindaugas&q...

Xml Serialization
I generated a class from a schema. One of the fields are typed as System.Guid. Perfect. The only problem is when this class serializes, the guid field serializes as 8c4a969b-2aa4-4679-b170-d9f6441f7c6d, when I need it as {8A3ACA06-A7DE-41A5-B584-063E7CF391BB}, all upper, and with braces. Is there a way to force the XmlSerializer to serialize as the latter format? I tried to turn the field into a string property with private field type Guid. That way, I can store it as a guid but format it the way I want. The problem this time - the properties serialize last and my elements are now out of...

Outlook 2002 Only Opens in Safe Mode
Hello, I am running a P4 2.6 Celeron using XP Home Edition. I have Office 2000 SR-1. I purchased a new IPAQ 5550 which came with Outlook 2002 which I installed and used without a problem. I then purchased Franklin Covey Plan Plus v2. After having some initial installation problems I finally got everything installed. However, when I try to open Outlook I get an error report and a prompt to open Outlook in safe mode. I tried the support at Franklin Covey who said it was an issue with Outlook and to check with Microsoft. I could not find anything on their site to help. Any help with ...

Installation crashed
When I am trying to install "Microsoft CRM 3.0 laptop client for Microsoft Office Outlook", my nootbook was crashed during the installation. What is wrong with my installation? CRM basically install the installation files and then offline container for data in your case. You should check your computer . ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ ...

Update 1 of 1 installing, computer won't shut down
Hi, When I shut down my computer and get the message, 1 of 1 updates installing, do not turn off your computer", nothing installs and my computer doesn't automatically turn off like it usually does. I have had to turn it off at the power switch, when I press the off button on the CPU, nothing happens. It just continually goes back and forth from, " installing 1 of 1 updates," to "do not shut down your computer, it will shut down automatically." I would appreciate any help in fixing this issue. Thanks KTexas wrote: > When I shut down my com...

Banking with Bill Pay only
question....I have been using Money 2005 and have been using MSN Billpay manually thur the website and submitting when bills are paid then manually entering the payments into Money 2005..... what I want to do is use the bank's online service utilizing bill pay only....within Money 2005...having Money send the payment info to the bank and having it recorded in Money 2005.... so this is what I've done....I started my online service with my bank (BB&T)....but when I did that, it created a seperate checking account with the banks balance on it....what I want to do is simple jus...

Sample Database Install
I have CRM 3.0 installed and working and I would like to install the sample database now. When I follow the install instructions that come in the 3.0 implementation guide, I receive an error after the wizard asks for the sample data location. The error is: The wizard could not retreive the list of organizations. Verify that the organization exists in the Microsoft CRM server. Does anyone know why I am getting this error and how to correct the problem? Thank you, Erin ...

Online Update of my purchased Money2005 installed the Trial Versio
Anyone know how to fix this? Damn, MSFT wants you to pay $35 bucks to get support.. I buy the software, then it automatically downloads an update and I lose my full version of the software. Do you think I can just un-install and re-install the full version from my online purchase again? This happened to me too. Maddening. I paid for the standard 2005 edition, online version. Worked fine for a couple of days, and now I'm getting the Trial Version splash screen. Do any human beings work at Microsoft? If so, where are they? What can be done? Aarrgh. "Derek" wrote: > A...

Adobe Acrobat conflict with Outlook after installation of Office XP SP3
I recently installed Adobe Acrobat 6.0 and MS Office SP 3 - on the same day. Since then, every time I want to send an e-mail I get a pop-up screen advising me that "another program is trying to access the addresses stored in Outlook" I could not find anything in Outlook to adjust or identify the cause of the problem. I used WinXP "restore" to remove SP 3 and the error messages stopped. but they started again when I reinstalled it. The same thing happened when I uninstalled and re-installed Adobe Acrobat. Did any of you guys come across anything like this? Ted Known ...

Money 2007 Bill Pay
In previous versions you were able to select several bills at once and see what you balance would be after paying selected bills. Was there a question here? "Keith" <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA20D2D1-9A45-42AF-8885-7AA444E47712@microsoft.com... > In previous versions you were able to select several bills at once and see > what you balance would be after paying selected bills. Sorry about that, how can you select several bills and see what your balance will be without acutaly paying the bills? "Dick Watson" wrote: > Was t...

CE 6.0 Installation Question
Hi, I would like to upgrade to Win CE 6.0 R3, I am going to do it on new computer. My question is: Do I need to install: 1. The Original disk, then the all the updates till R2 and R2, then all update till R3 and R3. or 2. The original disk, R2 upgrade, R3 upgrade. I have R3 evaluation Kit, I go it in Microsoft Hub Event 2009 last week. It work fine. Are there is a way to use this kit with my licence. Thanks, David. No. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=bc247d88-ddb6-4d4a-a595-8eee3556fe46 has the requirments listed. -...