Incorrect quantity transferred from SOP order to invoice

What's the correct way to fix an incorrect quantity that was transferred to
an invoice?  For example, say we have an order with many line items where
half of the items were fulfilled, some were partial-shipped.  When the order
transfers to an invoice, we realize that the fulfilled quantity was wrong on
one of the items.  We can change the QTY Fulfilled and QTY to Invoice on the
invoice but how do we fix the order so that the difference doesn't transfer
again?  Do we go into the order and enter the difference in Cancelled QTY,
although that would be misleading when an inquiry is done on the order?
0
Elaine (442)

Newbire Question: How to Transfer Outlook Address Book To Another PC?
Hello, I'm a newbie to Outlook as I've never used it before. I'm setting up a laptop for a friend and he wants his outlook address book transferred onto his laptop from his old PC. I have no idea how to do this, so if someone could help me or maybe there is a link that has the information, it would be appreciated. jeff <Zombieboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:so3dl1tv64qnr8d738l0t5brk4kto2pp5m@4ax.com... > Hello, > > I'm a newbie to Outlook as I've never used it before. I'm setting up a > laptop for a friend and he wants his outlook address...

Re-order Folder List
Does anyone know of a way to re-order the folder list on the left hand side of the Outlook view. The default is alphabetical - but can this be changed? Thanks for your help. Not possible, but you can use the Outlook Shortcut Bar and put shortcuts in the order you like, and then hide the folder list. Mark wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to re-order the folder list on > the left hand side of the Outlook view. The default is > alphabetical - but can this be changed? > > Thanks for your help. ...

Discovery Orders and Exchange Mailbox rights
I have a dilemma. I frequently must respond to court discovery orders and must search the all mailboxes for information relevant to a case. I am the Exchange 2003 administrator, and I have lost this ability since upgrading to Exchange 2003. I realize I can work around the default 2003 permissions for a single mailbox, but the sheer number of mailboxes I must search make this impossible. I need a global or at least a server level permission for all mailboxes. Technet, Slipstick and Google have yielded nothing. Thanks, Rob -- Rob J see this: http://support.microsoft.com/default....

Transfer the Bitmap accross applications
Hi , i have two different applications, like App1 and App2. Each application has one dialog like App1Dailog1 & App2Dailog2, my task is to transfer the bit map from one application to another application dialog. means when sending the bitmap file from one app1 to other app2 then app2 dialog has updated wtih app1 bitmap file. all this done by command line arguaments as below App1.exe App2.exe c:\bitmapfileName.bmp then App2.exe file dialog has updated with this bitmap file c: \bitmapfileName.bmp thanks in advance Rasheed. Start by writting an application that can draw whatever you w...

Where can I get a listing of all windows messages in numerical order for lookup by number ?
Can anyone tell me if there is a listing on the web of all the windows messages in numerical order? Thanks Have you tried a google search? Note that many messages have multiple meanings, depending on which type of control they are being sent to. joe On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 13:09:39 +0100, Jo <usenet_AT_tecno.demon.co.uk@JUNKBLOCK.COM> wrote: >Can anyone tell me if there is a listing on the web of all the windows >messages in numerical order? > >Thanks Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com MVP Tips: http://www.flounder.com/...

T-shirt text transfer WITHOUT WordArt
Is there any way to create a T-shirt text transfer without using Word Art? I don't like any of the formats and my text is cust work. Sure there is, but I don't think that's the answer you were looking for. Specifically what are you asking? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "jillca" <jillca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5EFDBD3-35F5-4552-8EFC-62F4220FDE80@microsoft.com... > Is there any way to create a T-shirt text transfer without using Word Art? > I > don't like any of the formats and my text is cust work. Us...

Address lookup for Quote, Order, Invoice
Hi, When I try to lookup an address when creating an Quote (Order, Invoice) for which the Potential Customer (Customer) is a Contact, the address lookup screen is limited to addresses entered into the Contact's details (on the Information tab and the More Addresses tab). It does not include addresses from the Contact's Parent Account (or the Contact's Parent Account's Parent Account, and so on recursively). Is there a workaround or update to fix this? Michael ...

Reproduce Received/Not Invoiced report
We are doing year end. On Jan 5 we printed the RNI report for to get the information for year end, and we've lost the printout. Using Purchasing-->Reports-->Analysis-->Received/Not Invoiced only gives us the information based on todays date. Is it possible to reproduce this report (or create a new report) based on a point in time (e.g Dec 31 2008). Thanks You would need to create a custom report for this in Crystal or SRS -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our book...

Tab order #3
Good morning all Is it possible to set the tab order of a worksheet to skip over a certain column (H) unless you specifically click on the cell with the mouse? My spreadsheet is already set up, so I don't want to have to move the locations of the information that is already in the columns. Thanks for any insight..... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Candee You can Protect the sheet and this will prevent the user entering data in prtected cell...

Data showing incorrectly on line chart #2
I've asked this question before, but since FOR THE LIFE OF ME I can't figure out how to bring up my previous question on the Microsoft board, I've posted it again. (Before I get tons of answers on how to pull it up again, let me just state that I've probably tried them all before. I've run my screen name through Google and found the question on other boards, but since I'm not a member of those boards, unless I join, I can't post a question/answer there. I've run the EXACT question through this MS board and haven't come up with a thing. I've ru...

Outlook attachment order
Hi I'm having a problem with the order of the attachments I add to new emails. I create a new email and go to insert - file. Then I select a number of attachments and click insert. So far so good. The attachments show up, but the attachment that was at the end of my selection always appears as the first attachment. The rest of them are in the correct order. This happens every time i do this, no matter how many I choose. I tried this from a few other computers as well as a terminal server I'm accessing, and this behaviour is the same everywhere. Changing the mail format didn't cha...

on hand quantity is not updating correctly?
we are fairly new to RMS in our office, we have been working with it only for about two months and have only gone live with it in the last two weeks. we keep track of phones in inventory list as serialized items. in the configuation window, under the options tab, we have serial number options set to automatically synchronize the serial number count with the onhand quantity. i was looking at the item properties on a particular phone, and noticed that under the serial number tab, there were 5 total phones, 4 were available and 1 was marked as sold. this is what it should be. however, ...

Crediting and reentering invoices for a previous period
Our auditors are making us move two invoices that we posted this month to last month. One was a regular invoice and the other was a drop- ship invoice. Is the best way to do this to just: 1) Issue a return against each of the posted invoices. 2) Open the Sales module for the previous fiscal period. 3) Re-invoice with a March 31, 2008 date. Is this the right way to fix this? I would appreciate any thoughts. Thanks. -Joe Joe, Since the invoices are already posted, it is best to issue credit memos in the same period to close the balance, then use the Receivables Transaction Entry scree...

Print Salesperson ID(s) on SOP Short Invoice
Salesperson is not assigned in Customer Master. During SOP Transaction Entry, one or more Salesperson(s) are assigned in SOP Commission Entry window. Salesperson ID's are not assigned per Line Item. Is it possible to print the Salesperson ID(s) on the invoice header. Thanks, Toni Are you wanting to print the salespeople from the SOP10101 table (Sales Commission Work and History) to the Invoice? I see a problem being able to get that to print on the invoice using Report Writer because of the table relationships. Report Writer does not to my knowledge allow more than one branch of...

Tab order in protected sheets
Hello, I am creating a worksheet template and I hae certain ranges of cells unprotected. I would like to adjust the tab order in some instances, i.e. i want it to go across, but it wants to go upward to the next unprotected cell. Does anyone know how to change this? Or perhaps is there a automatic macro I can write to run upon exiting a certain cell? Thanks, Tracey ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Go to the Tools menu, Options/Edit. There is an option...

Cost price is incorrect in detailed sales report
When a detailed sales report is run, the cost column only gives the price of a single item. Can someone tell me how to get a total cost column. My sales figure is always off because of the cost column. -- Kay Kay: Normally, we just export these reports into Excel and do the rest on the spreadsheet. Ron "Kay" wrote: > When a detailed sales report is run, the cost column only gives the price of > a single item. Can someone tell me how to get a total cost column. My sales > figure is always > off because of the cost column. > -- > Kay ...

Importing invoices ... anybody ... anybody at all ???
Does anybody know of any possible way of importing invoices in the small business version of Money? Please??? -Jeff ...

Mail merge for entities like invoice and order
Hi All Does any know the reason that why it is not possible to use mail perge function for entities like invoice or order? Regards Edgar On Aug 27, 8:05=A0pm, "Edgar Cheung" <edgar che...@bechelon.com.hk> wrote: > Hi All > > Does any know the reason that why it is not possible to use mail perge > function for entities like invoice or order? > > Regards > Edgar No good reason other than, I'm guessing, they ran out of time. Your best bet might be a report. Leon Tribe Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog http://leontribe.blo...

SOP Returns
Hello, We recently upgraded from Great Plains Dynamics 6.0 PSQL to Great Plains 7.5 SQL. After doing so, a returns field was added to our CARDS|SALES|SUMMARY screen for returns, and in the RM00104 table, returns are now being stored as positive values in a separate column (SMRYRTRN) rather than being stored as negative values in the sales column (SMRYSALS). Is this a 7.5 change in Great Plains, or did we miss a button or setting or something that directs Great Plains to store returns separately? If it is a setting, can someone point me in the right direction to fix it, as I cannot find it ...

Portal - Paycheck
I am trying to troubleshoot a Portal problem. On the “Employee”, “Pay” screen, Paychecks tab, our users can view & print their paychecks. Our last employee’s paycheck ‘Zxxxx’, shows not only the Direct Deposit amount, but what I believe is the total for the pay run. Direct Deposit Information Bank Account Amount 123456789 1234567890 $1,234.56 987654321 9999999999 $555,555.55 -->Where is this Query(Report?) generated and how can it be fixed ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A SQL...

Customization in SOP
Hi all, I want to Pick the Price from the billing master table (New table) for the field '(L) Unit Price' in SOP Entry screen.In that table for every item price is stored in Lot level. After picking up the tax and further all should calcullate on the basis of (qty * '(L) Unit Price'). How to achieve this,help is appericiated. Regards Vishy ...

Delete completed Order
Hi, Is possible eliminate an order completed? I Samble "ready only". Thanks! ...

Transferring Addresses in Outlook
My old computer has Win 98. My new computer has XP Home Edition. I am trying to transfer the Outlook address book from my old computer to the new one. I used the Export function and saved the address book as a .csv file. When I sent the e-mail to my new computer, however, I got the following error message from Outlook: "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail: address book.csv" HELP! What am I doing wrong? JB ...

new computer
how do I get all my contact information and old e-mails on to my new computer? I can't figure out where to find the files. I tried exporting to a .pst file, but it won't let me import them into Outlook 2003 Do not export but just copy your pst-file to the new computer. Use File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... to conncect to it. If you use a CD-R for this copy the file back to the harddisk and remove the "" Read Only" file property before opening. -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To'...

Macro SOP
Hi All, I recorded a macro in SOP using GP 9 and trying to edit it with microsoft word, How can I achieve to have it insert multiple item rows in a single SOP Number? Please help Thanks, Daniel ------=_NextPart_0001_841F15F6 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Daniel You will need to record entering more than one line to see how the code behaves. As a macro must have the correct number of lines to match the data, you might have to write some conditional code on the Word document using the IF field so you can make a section appear or disappear based on the lines...