Incorrect quantity transferred from SOP order to invoice

What's the correct way to fix an incorrect quantity that was transferred to
an invoice?  For example, say we have an order with many line items where
half of the items were fulfilled, some were partial-shipped.  When the order
transfers to an invoice, we realize that the fulfilled quantity was wrong on
one of the items.  We can change the QTY Fulfilled and QTY to Invoice on the
invoice but how do we fix the order so that the difference doesn't transfer
again?  Do we go into the order and enter the difference in Cancelled QTY,
although that would be misleading when an inquiry is done on the order?
0
Elaine (442)

Money 2006 SB
I'm using the Small Business edition, and am toying with the idea of entering invoices to track receivables. My question is on the Cash Flow Forecast graph - it currently shows the income as of the invoice date. Most customers are net 15 or net 30, and I would prefer to see the income in the graph based on the expected receipt date. Any way to change this? Bob M.. "Bob Murdoch" <ram_re_move_5@erols.com> wrote in message news:%23E1K5XHuFHA.2540@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm using the Small Business edition, and am toying with the idea of > entering in...

Summing up multiple line items per invoice number (RefNumber)
This is the result I get with the following query: RefNumber InvoiceLineAmount InvoiceLineQuantity 65914 7.72 1 65914 500 1 65922 110.05 1 65925 77.11 1 65925 7.72 1 SELECT InvoiceLine.RefNumber, InvoiceLine.InvoiceLineAmount, InvoiceLine.InvoiceLineQuantity FROM InvoiceLine WHERE (((InvoiceLine.TxnDate)>=[Enter Beginning Date] And (InvoiceLine.TxnDate)<=[Enter Ending Date...

GP 8.0 Need to print invoice to multiple printers from document
We have an office and two ship sites. We need to print the same document to two of the sites. Now Great Plains makes you go change the printer setup before printing the invoice to the screen. Need to be able to select the printer needed from the document printed to the screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader...

Time and Invoicing
I need a time log each day that i work that will link to invoices. for example, say i've worked 3 hours on account "A" and 4 hours on account "B" today. How can i pull data from specific columns in a particular row. Is there a way that on sheet 2 labeled account "A" Invoice that it will search sheet 1 labeled Time Log for all entries for account "A" and copy the data from an adjacent cell into the account "A" invoice? Basically, if i enter account "A" in a cell on the time log sheet, then the hours recorded in an adjacent c...

improvement of sales open order report
In sales open order report and all the sales activity reports, we can't filted by item, which would be more than useful. Also, when in some reports it is possible to do so, but not possible to enter several item number filters, only a range (1). However, in real life, you do not only have items that follow each other among the item list. We must be able to filter with several ranges of items. For example if I have items 1 to 100 and I want to filter items 5 to 15, 38 to 42 and 97 on the same report, I can't do it right now. I need ether to create several reports or filter from ...

Incorrect Unread Messages Count
Have Exchange 2000 SP3 and Outlook XP SP2. One of our users has a problem when she reads all the messages in another user's mailbox to which she has editor's right the count is still not at zero. So basically even after all the messages are read the counter is still not at 0. There are no rules setup and view is set to show all messages. I know that it could be SP issues on Excange and Office not having the latest SP installed. But what else can I try to recitfy the problem. thank you very much Does the counter go down as she marks them read or does it start at X and finish at X ...

Set Order view
Hi, Did somebody know how to place view in specific order without use the column bar? Thanks SM you mean change the order in which the view field columns are presented? This can be done by customizing the view. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP "SM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03af01c46d8b$fbd5efc0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Did somebody know how to place view in specific order > without use the column bar? > > Thanks > > SM ...

Tab Ordering / Default Focus
Just two quick questions about tab ordering and the button that has the initial focus on startup. 1: Is there an easy way to specify tab ordering like VB, or do I need to make an accelerator? 2: How can I set the focus to a specific button on startup of the application. I've tried... m_MyButton->SetFocus(); which is located in the OnInitDialog(), but it does not seem to work. Any ideas? Thank you for your assistance. To adjust the tab order in VC6, select the dialog from the resource editor, then from the main menu seldect Layout->Tab Order In VS5.NET, select the di...

Inventory Quantity Allocated Bin vs. Item Level
We are using GP 9.0 in a multi-bin environment, why would the quantity allocated be different under Inquiry -> Invnetory -> Item from the same item in Inquiry Inventory -> Bin Inquiries Thanks! Bryan Banner, The item inquiry will show the quantity allocated on all Bins, while the Bin inquiry will show allocated quantity on the selected Bin only, however, if your allocated quantities are on the same Bin and the quantities are still not the same, you might need to reconcile the item to fix item quantities. Regards, -- Mohammad R. Daoud MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79...

invoice with other currency
Hello, I would like to create invoices in currency different from my base currency. I read on a Microsoft page that Money 2007 doesn't allow for invoices in more than one currency. Microsoft recommended Quick Books Pro, surprising since they are competitors. Have any of you found a fix for invoicing in more than one currency? I would like to avoid bailing on MM 2007 since I've spent so much time getting it set up. Thank you for your help. Best, Greenzie ...

Money Invoice Designer
I've been trying to create a custom invoice, however it says that my EULA is not registered. Can anyone help? ...

Transaction Order #2
On any given date, Money records debits first and credits last. Is there a way to reverse this? "noitatskrow" <noitatskrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F29E4964-14C1-4A53-811B-F60CA4A6DE98@microsoft.com... > On any given date, Money records debits first and credits last. Is there a > way to reverse this? No. @&%*)#$_@*! Thank you. "Chris Cowles" wrote: > "noitatskrow" <noitatskrow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:F29E4964-14C1-4A53-811B-F60CA4A6DE98@microsoft.com... > > On any give...

Tab Order in Access
I have a Main form with 2 sub forms but we enter data up to 1st sub form only and do the 2nd sub form for updates on a later date. So the tab end on the last field of 1st Sub Form but when you enter new data the tab starts from where it was left out from the previous form. Is there a way to automatically go to 1st Tab when opening a new form? Thanks in advance! John I'm not 100% sure on this, but here's something to try. In the AftertUpdate event of the last form of the subform, put this code in: Private Sub Textboxname_AfterUpdate() Me![FormFieldName].SetFocus End Sub If t...

Address Books Show Up In Wrong Order
I'm using Outlook 2002 with Windows XP Pro. A few weeks ago my Outlook address books started showing up in the wrong order. Here's what I mean. In the past, when I clicked on the "To" button to select a recipient, I got the "Select Names" dialog box with the "Show Names From the:" dropdown list. In that dropdown were my various address books. I had Contacts, and under that were my other sub-folder address books, such as "Ajax Co," "Delta Inc.," "Rivers Ltd." etc. in alphabetical order -- but with Contacts above all the sub-fo...

Inventory Turnover Report Calculation Seems Incorrect...
We are running GP version 9.0 and I noticed the results from the inventory turnover report are incorrect. Regardless of what item I run the report for the results are including in the Qty sold YTD sales from Dec06. This is causing the turnover # to be incorrect also. Is this report including Dec06 sales in error because the Dec06 ending inventory #'s need to be used in the calculation of the 2007 turns? When did you do your inventory close at the end of 2006? It sounds like it might have been done early in December rather than at the end of the month. -- Richard L. Whaley Auth...

SOP Unposted Document Enquiry
Hi Is it possible to view unposted SOP documents in the Enquiries... Sales... Transaction by Customer Window? Only Receivables transactions are viewable in that window. Since SOP transactions don't become Receivables transactions until they're posted, the answer to your question is, unfortunately, no. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP "Harry Ho" <happy@ho.co> wrote in message news:rh9qn2tkb00tfsc1ukc7jd53d7jecmmaa7@4ax.com... > Hi > > Is it possible to view unposted SOP documents in the Enquiries... > Sales... Transaction by Customer Window? Th...

How to uninstall office 2007and transfer to a new computer?
Hi, Office 2007 was installed on a desktop and a laptop computers. The retail version of the Office 2007 allows to install only on two computers. Now, I got a new windows 7 desktop computer. How can I uninstall Office 2007 in the old computer and transfer/install on the new Win7 computer? John On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 12:54:37 -0700, James Cargo <tana@thuntek.net> wrote: >Hi, Office 2007 was installed on a desktop and a laptop computers. The >retail version of the Office 2007 allows to install only on two >computers. Now, I got a new windows 7 desktop co...

Indexing invoice number
I am not an Excel expert by no means; however, I am building a template for my quotations department to use. Is there a simple way to make the cell that will contain the quote number automatically assign the next sequential number? As an example, if a user used quote# 1000 on a quote, I would like the next user to be assigned quote# 1001. I aaume I will have to build a numbers listing. Thank you for your input. You will need to employ a little VBA. See John McGimpsey's site for code. http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On 19 Oct 2006 1...

How can I turn off the automatic ordering of the data in Pivot Cha
I have some data, which I would like to rearrange in the chart, but it's automatically re-ordering it. I have tried manually re-ordering the data, but that's not helping. The Pivot chart seems to automatically override what order I put the data in, and charting it as it wants. I have tried unchecking the Automatic Formatting, but no change. Help? ...

Sort Order is Mixed-Up
I use an Excel 2003 worksheet for storing the results of my medical lab results. One of the columns is labled "Component" and contains the names of the tests. I have formatted the cells in this column as text. I also have a column for the dates of the tests. When I try to sort by Component, the rows don't end up in alphabetical order. Rows 2-13 are sorted alphabetically from CORTISOL to SODIUM And then it starts over and rows 14-70 are sorted alphabetically ADDITIONAL FINDINGS to VITD-25 OH I'd be grateful for some ideas on how to troubleshoot and solve this problem. ...

Date order #2
I was wondering how i sort dates in time order. I am making a bowlin score average sheet and I have put the scores in, but not i chronological order. I have five colums across and was wondering i when i sort the dates will all the other information stay with the sam date. Thank -- scottnoddin7 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- scottnoddin77's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2665 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39932 Scott, If you've typed bona-fide dates, they'll s...

transferring SOP order to invoice
Hello: You know that usually if there is a PO attached to a Sales Order that, once the PO is received, it shows “fully received” and will allow you to transfer to an invoice. Well, a client is running across a lot of Sales Orders that the PO link still shows “purchased” which usually means they haven’t received an invoice. But, when they use SmartList and look up the PO I am finding that they have indeed received an invoice and it shows a link to the PO. This is not good. They, then, break the link on the SO so that they can transfer to an invoice since Ithey know the expense was rec...

Order of events relating to a FormView inside a wizard step
Hi. I am using asp.net 3.5SP1. I have a form view that is inside a wizardStep. Inside the FormView, I have label controls I want to access and assign text to when the wizardStep with the FormView on it becomes visible. Is it safe to put this code in the FormView.ItemCreated event? More the less, does the FormView.ItemCreated event fire when the WizardStep it is on becomes visible? or is there more to it? You use the event handlers of the Wizard control particularly the ActiveStep property "Andy B." <a_borka@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:OYqAG%2...

Transferring Text
I need to be able to send data from one worksheet to another. Sheet 1 is the master and only sheet where data is entered. I have found out all cells have to be set to "Text" - which is not a problem. Sheet 1 Column A is Name Column B is Date of Birth Column C is the Surgery's name Is there a way that when the Surgery name is entered in say C5 the row's Name and Date of Birth can be sent to the next vacant row in say Sheet 3. Because of the number of surgeries, it is not possible to set them up to receive data from Sheet 1 - which is much easier, of course. I thought o...

Credit card: Special transfer
I recently took advantage of a special transfer offer from my credit card company. What happens now is that my "normal" balance is "stuck" until I pay off the special transfer. The interest rate for the normal balance is 8.9%. The rate for the transfer is 2.9%. How do I explain this scenario to Money so that it can correctly calculate how much interest I'm being charged? The only place Money ever calculates anything like this is in the Debt Reduction Planner. I wouldn't worry it unless you are really paying incredibly close attention to the DRP. If you ar...