Incorrect information on Check Stub

When printing a batch of checks, on the check stub in the field that we have
designated for PO Number the information is incorrect/overwritten.  In this
case I have 18 invoices to pay on one check, nine of them with legitimate PO
Numbers and the other nine with notes pertaining to the Invoice number that
have been entered in the PO Number field in GP.  Seven of the nine PO numbers
have been overwritten with the nine notes that were related to the nine
invoices directly under the top nine, i.e. the seven PO Numbers have been
replaced and are no where on check stub the other two printed fine.  This
only occurs when we print checks the following way...
Transactions>>Purchasing>>Select Checks.  If we print them by
Transaction>>Purchasing>>Select Vouchers we don't have that problem.  Any
suggestions as to why this is happening and how to correct it would be
appreciated.

Great Plains Version 8.0
Running Mekorma MICR
0
sgreer (16)

Sounds like you are exceeding the capacity of the cheque report. You may want
to use Report Writer to see how this particular cheque is configured. Also,
you may want to print a seperate remittance report if the volume of line
items is the problem.

-Mike
--
Micheal LoPatriello
Coordinator,

"sgreer" wrote:

> When printing a batch of checks, on the check stub in the field that we have
> designated for PO Number the information is incorrect/overwritten.  In this
> case I have 18 invoices to pay on one check, nine of them with legitimate PO
> Numbers and the other nine with notes pertaining to the Invoice number that
> have been entered in the PO Number field in GP.  Seven of the nine PO numbers
> have been overwritten with the nine notes that were related to the nine
> invoices directly under the top nine, i.e. the seven PO Numbers have been
> replaced and are no where on check stub the other two printed fine.  This
> only occurs when we print checks the following way...
> Transactions>>Purchasing>>Select Checks.  If we print them by
> Transaction>>Purchasing>>Select Vouchers we don't have that problem.  Any
> suggestions as to why this is happening and how to correct it would be
> appreciated.
>
> Great Plains Version 8.0
> Running Mekorma MICR
Mike, since they are using Mekorma MICR, Report Writer will not help
them.

Sgreer, have you designated a remittance form for the items that will
not fit on the original stub? If my memory is correct, you have two
choices, to have a remittance report for the "overage" or to have
subsequent check form voided and only have the stubs used.

In any case, it sounds like a setup issue with MICR.

--
Lyle U

Micheal LoPatriello wrote:

> Sounds like you are exceeding the capacity of the cheque report. You
> may want to use Report Writer to see how this particular cheque is
> configured. Also, you may want to print a seperate remittance report
> if the volume of line items is the problem.
>
> -Mike
0
lyleu (305)

Incorrect information on Check Stub
When printing a batch of checks, on the check stub in the field that we have designated for PO Number the information is incorrect/overwritten. In this case I have 18 invoices to pay on one check, nine of them with legitimate PO Numbers and the other nine with notes pertaining to the Invoice number that have been entered in the PO Number field in GP. Seven of the nine PO numbers have been overwritten with the nine notes that were related to the nine invoices directly under the top nine, i.e. the seven PO Numbers have been replaced and are no where on check stub the other two printed f...

Disable Spell Check
Is it possible to disable the spll check feature in Word 2002? It depends what you mean by 'disable'. You can prevent the spell checker from checking a document by selecting all of it and applying the no proofing language parameter to the selected text. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>><...

Subject Spell Check
How do I set Outlook 2002 (SP-2) to spell check the subject line when I hit F7 to force a spell check? Please advise! Thanks. ~jl YOu can't - it will only spell-check the message body. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, J. E. Lewis asked: | How do I set Outlook 2002 (SP-2) to spell check the | subject line when I hit F7 to force a spell check? | ...

Command button
[Excel 2003] I have command buttons on the userform which access other userforms (which drive the spreadsheet data entry) I have a listbox on the userform displaying a number. I would like to enter code into the command button activations such that if the number in the listbox does not equal the number stored within the code of the command button then a mesage box is displayed and the command button does not activate its sub routines. Can anyone help? Thanks, Roger Something like this: Option Explicit Public Property Get MayProceed() As Boolean Const M...

Printing Checks #4
Do I have to buy checks that already have my account and routing number printed to use Money 2003 Standard? Yes. "Tom P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:06b601c3aef9$dc7264c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Do I have to buy checks that already have my account and > routing number printed to use Money 2003 Standard? ...

Concise Payable Check Voucher Listing
Is there a way (besides modifying the existing Check Edit List - this is needed as well) to get a concise pre check run listing of the all of the Vouchers in a batch prior to posting for easy review? If I can copy the Edit List and create a custom report then the user cant parameterize to limit to a given batch, so this is not ideal. My AP Manager wants to see a tabular listing with just a few basic fields (like VendorID, Voucher#, Date, AmountBeingPaid for this voucher), much more concise than the edit list. I dont see unposted check batches in SmartList, and I can't figure out ho...

Comparing Information
Heya im pretty new to access. I have a table which is a list of names (all the people in my office) Called 'Names' I have another table which has a list of dates for a month. Its filled in with people who are absent on what days for that month. This is called 'Absence' I want to create a way where it subtracts the names that are absent on that day, for the whole to leave me who isn't absent..... E.G. Table 1 Table 2 'Names' 'monday 1st' 'Tuesday 2nd' A ...

Tasks
I went to a table view for my tasks, went to the Field Chooser and chose "All Task Fields" I wanted to select the fields related to the recurrence of tasks... I "assumed" they would be similar to the calendar fields/functions: Recurrence range start & end dates, recurrence pattern, etc... but... I can not find any fields to add to my table view to display the information of this sort... I have repeating tasks, is there a way to display the information related to how they "repeat"? Sorry if I am missing something silly, I had no problems setting th...

SSL Certificate server name is incorrect
I get the message (Exchange server 2003 SP1) The SSL certificate server name is incorrect ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager When I try to open the propertie-page of any public folder. Does anyone knows of a way to correct this ? TIA Rudy Steyaert Rudy, I assume this is related to the fact you specified HTTPS / SSL on the overall "default web site" in IIS. If SSL is configured for your Exchange OWA, it's only necessary to force SSL on the Exchange FOlder, not the Public or ExchWeb. As the Public Folder properties in your Exchange system manager are making use of...

information #2
Hello, I need to implement the Retail Management System RO software but i'm new on it, Sombody can tell me where can i find a book or resource about this software it's ery important for me to know the software before implementig. -- Best regards, Michael Check courseware nr. 8594 or 8595. I think nr. 8594 was SO and 8595 is HQ. I ordered them through Quirius in the Netherlands. Hope this helps you any further. Greetings Raymond Bakker ReBuS B.V. the Netherlands "Michael Reyes" <Michael_reyes_garcia////@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1B7F0CB2-5DB4-4638-B11...

Spell check not working in Outlook 2001 for Mac in OSX
Hello, When I try to use the spell check for messages I get the error message: "The spelling operation could not be completer. The spelling checker could not be started. Some components are either missing or incorrectly configured. See your administrator." Thanks, Virginia ...

Force TRUE in a check box as result from an option button??
I have a set of option buttons and a set of check boxes. One of the check boxes is for a certain value that is similar to one of the option buttons. Essentially, what I want is for that check box to automatically go to a "TRUE" (checked) state when the certain option button is selected. When the other option buttons are selected, the check box will remain in it's normal state which will allow the user to select it or not depending on other variables. But, if the option button is on that certain selection, I would like to make it so that check box MUST remain on TRUE, and ...

how to retrieve information that was saved on a floppy disk?
i saved information on a floppy disk 1.44 mb that was already formatted and had information on it previosly. when i tried to open the floppy disk the computer was telling to formatt my disk.where did all my information go? can i get it back? I presume you have tried taking the floppy out and re-inserting it and trying again? Pete ...

Row information from a specific cell...
I have an array of information and I want to get the row of a particular cell based on the value in that cell. I've tried lookup, match and index and am at wits end. For example my array is: C1 R1 2 R2 3 R3 1 R4 0 R5 12 R6 4 I want to formulatically determine the row for a value so for example if I select 12 than the row is 5. Any help is greatly appreciated. =MATCH(12,C1:C6,0) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have an array of information and I want to get the row >of a particular cell based on the value in that cell. >I've tried looku...

Populate multiple records via check boxes
I've read through some of the posts here and found similar situations with solutions but I just can't quite understand how to do this. I am trying to use form controls i.e. checkboxes and/or multiselect list boxes to populate multiple records from a related table. I have 3 tables: teachers, subjects, & subjects_to_teachers. In the table "teachers_to_subjects" each record contains one teacher & one subject. The purpose of this table is to relate teachers to subjects in a many-to-many fashion. I have a primary form which shows teacher info. What I want is a form...

check decimal and if numeric
I have an unbound textbox, txtAmount. I want to make sure that user enters only two decimal places, and that the input is numeric. I tried using InputMask 99999999.99 which works for positive numbers, but that mask won't allow the minus sign (or plus sign) to be used. So, how can I allow input of a negative number? Currently, if TransactType is "Payment", it takes the value in Amount * -1 (if existing Amount > 0), so that effectively makes it a negative. But, a TransactType of "Adjustment" could be either negative or positive. I could make a TransactType of "...

Check off boxes
Publisher 2003 in use. I am creating a questionnaire that will be included in a newsletter. I am using the publisher software to make this form. Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Any help along this line will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your day. Mike Mike Reshetar wrote: > Somewhere, in the past, I saw a keyboard shortcut to inset checkoff boxes, > however, I cannot remember the key strokes. Use Wingdings and the � or q characters. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher h...

Finding Table and Field Information in Microsoft Dynamics GP
Finding Table and Field Information in Microsoft Dynamics GP By David Musgrave To get information about tables and fields in Microsoft Dynamics GP, you can use any of the following 10 methods: 1. Open the Microsoft Dynamics GP window that contains the data you are interested in, and then select Tools -> Integrate -> Table Import to see the tables associated with the Dexterity Form. 2. Open the Microsoft Dynamics GP window that contains the data you are interested in, and then select Tools -> Customise -> Customise Current Window. Once you’re in Modifier Layout mode, look...

Display Information on someone objects
Hi, I cant see activities, roles, users, price lists and i receive that error Server Application Error Stack [NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.] Microsoft.Crm.Controls.GridData.RenderData(TextWriter output) ASP.grid_data_aspx.__Render__control1(HtmlTextWriter __output, Control parameterContainer) +74 System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildren(HtmlTextWriter writer) +27 System.Web.UI.Control.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) +7 System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControl(HtmlTextWriter writer) +243 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMa...

Need formula to check data in 2 columns to sum 3rd column
Need a formula to enter on Report Sheet under Month as indicated from tables below. The data base worksheet has info inserted daily and the report will be on another worksheet to calculate as data is updated. Any ideas?? (Need total paid for all rows paid to Name 1 with dates in month of Jan) Data Base Worksheet Report Sheet NAME DATE PAID NAME JAN FEB Name 1 01/01/04 $200.00 Name 1 ??Paid ??Paid Name 1 01/22/04 $200.00 Name 2 ??Paid ??Paid Name 2 01/15/04 $200.00 Name 1 02/04/04 $200.00 Hi try the following =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="Name 1"),--(YEAR(B1:B100)=2004),--(MONTH(B1:...

Check Box Grouping
Hello, When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone know why this would happen? Ellen What happens if you change your Grouping and Sorting expression to: =IIf([YourYNFieldName],"A","B") -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "EllenM" wrote: > Hello, > When I group on a check box field, I get duplicate records. Would anyone > know why this would happen? > > Ellen Why would you group on a check box? I would think you would apply criteria only to get either Yes or No's. Post your que...

Voiding a check to a temp vendor
Our A/P group needs to void a check issued to a temporary vendor. However, when they try to do so, the payables transaction entry zoom indicates that the vendor isn't found. Can anyone provide any insight to this issue? They seem to recall that they may have purged temporary vendors, although they're not certain, and I am wondering if this may be the cause of this problem. You need to provide a bit more information... is the check still outstanding, meaning has the vendor not cashed the check yet? Are you voiding the check because of an NSF? Are you going to still owe the vendor for...

How to check programmatically if Excel is installed?
Hello, What will be the best way to check if Excel is installed and what is the name of executable? Is it always excel.exe? I think some older version had msexcel.exe, but I can be mistaken. Your thoughts please, Claire Claire By "programmatically" I take it that you mean VBA in Excel. To run any VBA macro in Excel you must first have to have Excel installed. Or did I miss something? HTH Otto "Claire" <replyto@fra> wrote in message news:#5oGjlPpKHA.1552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello, > What will be the best way to check i...

merge checking accounts
I just installed Money Small Business 05. Apparently my business checking account was listed as a personal account and it won't merge the existing data with the buisness account data it downloaded. I have two accounts now. Is there a way to convert the old account to a business account, or vise versa? Brian In microsoft.public.money, brian wrote: >I just installed Money Small Business 05. Apparently my business checking >account was listed as a personal account and it won't merge the existing data >with the buisness account data it downloaded. I have two accounts now. ...

How do I insert a check box?
I'm trying to insert a new check box into a cell in the worksheet. Can this be done? I'm not very good at this. Please email me at: wsegni@zionsbank.com if you can help me because the old email address is not working correctly. Thanks! Wes Draw a textbox first and change its font to 'Marlett". Then the small letter 'a' will give you a tick meark in that box. Hope it will satisfy your need. ...