When generating a cheque run, let’s say cheque 61, 62, 63 and 64,  the
information printed on cheque # 62 is actually cheque # 64 and vice versa.

This does not happen every cheque run, but it does happen fairly often.

0
Syed (31)

I have not seen GP do this.  What version and service pack of GP are you
using?  Are you 100% sure the check stock itself is not out of sequence?  Do
you have any customizations?

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Syed" <Syed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When generating a cheque run, let’s say cheque 61, 62, 63 and 64,  the
> information printed on cheque # 62 is actually cheque # 64 and vice versa.
>
> This does not happen every cheque run, but it does happen fairly often.

0
victoria (3340)
1/10/2008 7:53:10 PM
"Syed" <Syed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When generating a cheque run, let's say cheque 61, 62, 63 and 64,  the
> information printed on cheque # 62 is actually cheque # 64 and vice versa.
>
> This does not happen every cheque run, but it does happen fairly often.

Have a look at your payables transaction entries.  Make sure that no one is
entering a payment amount on the right hand side of the screen.  These check
amounts will use up a check number .

Do you see the skipped checks in the checkbook register?  If you do, what
screen does it end up on when you drill down?

Do your users have security access to the checkbook maintenance screen?
Someone may be editing the next check number.

0
news_jamrock (304)

Sumif returning incorrect value

Message numbers?
In Exchange 2003 is there a way to track simply how many email messages have been sent and recieved on a month by month status? All that is really needed is the numbers but not where the went or who sent. Of course if there are more granular ways to do this, please include. Thanks! No easy way although you could turn on journaling and do it manually, write a transport event sink to start and increment a count based on date. Nue "Transam388" <Transam388@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDDA6E49-D467-4C41-B696-FD4E0F2BCAA6@microsoft.com... > In Exchan...

Convert time stored as decimalised number to time format
Hello How can I convert 3.5 hours to 3:30:00? -- Emma Emma A1/24 and formate as time Mike Rogers "Emma" wrote: > Hello > How can I convert 3.5 hours to 3:30:00? > -- > Emma ...

Printing Issues when distributing a form to multiple users
I am distributing a spreadsheet to multiple users. The spreadsheet is being used as a form for data entry. The problem i am having is that when it is being printed, the users are getting varying page layouts where the page breaks have changed, due the changes to the length of the document growing from the free text they are entering. The page breaks that excel chooses don't seem to be spaced well, leading to one or two of the pages being very short (i.e., leaving a lot of free white space), whereas the other pages are taking up the entire page. Is there a particular page layout selection...

how i can make the numbers
hi i am fatih fistly sorry my english is not good my trouble is haw can i will write the number of the contribution for example 1.000.000.000 =yaziyla(b42) (one milyar) and tahan my office version is turkish version thank you so your company will interesting my problem Fatih, If I understand you correctly, you want a formula to translate numbers to words (in Turkish). Laurent Longre has a language version of an function which offers this capability. It is at http://longre.free.fr/english/ I don't know if it supports Turkish, but if not, send me the Turkish words for all...

cant print spread sheet with lines on it
i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings thanks. File > Page Setup > Sheet tab > Put a checkmark in 'Gridlines'. Hope this helps. George Gee "steve earle" <steve earle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6017023B-592D-400B-A671-8B65C1BB02A4@microsoft.com... >i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get > the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings > thanks. t...

set a reminder to print or edit in an excel document
Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a workbook on a certain day. I need to print and edit a workbook on a certain day at a certain time, but I can never remember to do this. Is there any way of setting a reminder alarm or notification. Thanks > Is there a way to set a reminder to print part of a workbook or edit a > workbook on a certain day. ... If you have Excel, you might be using Outlook also. Both are part of Office 2003. Outlook has a "calendar" feature that pops up reminders the user can schedule. I use it all the ti...

How do I print a list of my E-mail folders?
I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. "AHD23" <AHD23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BFD12CA-5D55-4376-AF9C-58703042577D@microsoft.com... >I need to print a list of my e-mail folders. I don't believe there's a way to do that, except as a screen shot. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] This might be a workaround for you: http://www.vboffice.net/sample.html?mnu=2&smp=12&cmd=showitem&lang=en In example #1, replace the line LoopItems Folder.Items by Debug.Print Folder.Name After running the code,...

not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture after 1st time

How do you print the last page of an 8 page banner in Publisher?
When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to print. The print preview option allows selection of pages 1,2, etc but does not allow for example only the last page. Print to a PDF... http://www.primopdf.com/ -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "FredSC" <FredSC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78386D22-8473-4EC8-A032-82F802A26C59@microsoft.com... > When I make a large banner, I would like to select a particular page to > print. The print preview option allow...

Print multiple copies per sheet
I have a pubisher file that is a card with a size of 5 x 6 and is 2 pages. Is it possible to print 2 copies of this file on a letter size page so that there will be 2 double sided copies on the letter size page. I need to laminate these cards so if I could get 2 per page I would just need to cut the page in half. I am using Publisher 2003. Thanks in advance for any help. Best regards, Dee Page setup, Business card, change copies per sheet, Side margin 1.25, top margin ..5, zero gaps, okay out, in the next screen change the measurements to width 6" height 5". The above will...

How do I print labels after I have mailmerge on excel
?I saved my addresses in Excel. I want to print them on labels How do I do that? Also how can I get a picture on the labels? Bika, do a mail merge with word. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Ex...

"Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts
In Excel 2003, one could double-click a chart, print, and the chart would auto-size to fill a page. I am unable to print my newly-created Excel 2007 charts so they auto-size to print one-to-a-page (now requires several time-consuming steps for reformatting titles, axes, etc.). I do not have a "print to scale" option in my page setup. Printing to a Ricoh Aficio AP610N. Thanks so much. I will assume we are talking of an embedded chart (one sitting on a worksheet) and not a chart sheet. In Excel 2003 (all earlier) you did not double click, you just single clicked to...

adding a zero in front of number
how do you add a zero in front of other numbers, I am using item numbers and most start with zero, just shows whole numbers when I enter. example 095421 when I enter shows 95421. help. Hi When the number must remain numeric data, then format the cell as Custom "00000" (the number of 0's determines to which length is the entry padded). When you want the number to be converted to string, then use the formula (in my example the original number resides in cell A1) =TEXT(A1,"00000") (again, the number of 0's in format string determines the length of padding) Arvi ...

Dbl sided printing problem
I am making a "Program" for a Barbershop Chorus concert using MS Publisher in the "Catalog" mode (which prints both sides of course.) I cannot seem to find out what kind of paper I can get (short of photo imaging paper) that is opaque enuff to prevent the backside of a page from showing through the "white areas" of the front side. It's not a bleed-through, it's just that the paper is to darn translucent. I am using 24 lb inkjet paper with an inkjet printer. I am sure this is anything but a new problem, but I have not found anything in the Goog...

Publisher 2000 print problem
What we see in the working document and what goes to print is different. Is there a way to enter the print preveiw document to fix it at that point. There seems to be no way to resolve this issue??? Please help if you can. ...

re-print an RTV packing slip
There should be a way to re-print an RTV packing slip after the RTV shipping has been processed. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=8f250615-702c-4e00-8f24-f90...

Printing Custom sized booklet in Publisher 2000
The printer settings for a Riso machine on a network do not hold when sending copy to the Riso machine for printing. Anyone have any ideas about settings for custom sized paper in a booklet? If I could have the steps needed in order, it would help. Thanks. Maybe here http://www.riso.com/public/tipsorter.asp I don't know if Riso handles printing any different than other printers. In page setup, set your printer, then the page setup. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kathryn Ketcham" <anonymous@di...

Item number/location code does not exist in inventory error
I'm using eConnect to do an SOP transaction and it has been working for months but with a new customer and a new site I'm getting an error. The error is: "Item number/location code does not exist in inventory". The same transactions are still working with other customers on other sites so it seems like it must be a set up issue in GP. The customer and site look like they're configured the same as the ones that work so I'm stumped. Does anyone know what the issue might be? Thanks, Matt Have you confirmed that the item number has been assigned to the new sit...

Supplier on Printed PO Receipt
Can someone tell me how to make the supplier name or Supplier code print on the Purchase Order Receipt. Ask your RMS partner to show you the available templates in Partner Source. There's a PO tempplate there that includes your account number in the address field. -- Repetition is the key to success. Practice, practice, practice! and Equip Yourself at http://www.aluminumbats.com "Mark" wrote: > Can someone tell me how to make the supplier name or Supplier code print on > the Purchase Order Receipt. ...

Conditional Format
Hi, I want to assign a number to a certain conditional format. When the condition is true it should put a 1 in the cell and when the condition is false a zero or nothing should be assigned. Anyone? I seem to make the wrong code all the time. Thanks, Johanna Use the same test that the CF uses, and return 1 for TRUE and "" for FALSE. -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Jootje" <Jootje@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB0B3201-2DD9-466A-94FF-108691C77FAF@microsoft.com... > Hi, > >...

Enable Double sided printing contiuously when printing multiple s.
When printing the 'entire workbook' I am not able to print continuously double sided. Each seperate sheet is an individual print item and so when the sheet has an odd number of pages the last sheet is blank I am not sure what you say but if the sheet has no data then it will not print. Excel does not print blanke sheets. >-----Original Message----- >When printing the 'entire workbook' I am not able to print continuously >double sided. Each seperate sheet is an individual print item and so when the >sheet has an odd number of pages the last sheet is blank &g...

How to find the check form to use for GP 9.0
I don't want to use Deluxe as our check vendor. I want to use Harland. Microsoft MBS sales just gives us Deluxe's phone number, when we request help with obtaining the correct format for Harland checks. Harland has two check formats for GP payable checks. 1) Great Plains Accounting 7.0 - 9.0 2) Great Plains Dynamics Harland isn't sure and can't reference Deluxe. Thanks, John John, From what I can tell from Harland's website, you want the Laser Multi-Purpose checks they show under Microsoft Great Plains. That's the one with the check in the middle, stub on t...

Calendar prints duplicate info
Greetings- OL2002sp1 on XP Pro; Connecting to Exchange 200PostSP3. User on laptop has several appointments for, let's say, today. User adds info to appointment description for a 1 O'clock appointment. User has several more appointments for the day. The info user has added for the 1 O'clock appointment can now be seen (when print preview and printing) in the rest of the appointments for the day. Info does not appear when accessing other appointments directly. Example of printed page: 12:00-1:00 Go to Lunch Meet John at the Cafe Eat lots of food Talk about the old times 1:...

Custom Formatting numbers question
I have a spreadsheet with lot of millions numbers floating around. When I make graphs out of it, there's too much zeros. I don't want to divide all the numbers per 1 million. Is there a way to custom format those numbers with a mask that would take care of that problem for me ? i.e. 7 456 890.98$ would be represented with 7,457 M$ tia Double-click the numbers on your chart. Hit the Scale tab. From the Display units drop-down, choose Millions. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Junkyard Engineer" <jevandenbroucke@hotmail.com> wrote in messag...