include credit notes in select cheques without applying

the ability to include a credit note in a select cheques run without having
to apply it to any invoice.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ee64b37f-41ab-4036-ae3b-fbedd146e3bc&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Logicale (4)

invoices selected for payment report
is there a way to create a report of invoices that are due for payment. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c45b1991-84e1-4ff0-b559-60091ec32b15&dg=microsoft...

add an included path?
Hello, I am the administrator for Project Server 2003 which has a web application PWA that is basically Sharepoint. All of this is on SP3 as part of my migration from project 2003 to 2007, I must migrate the sharepoint stuff from 2.0 to 3.0. When i run the prescan tool, the error logs tell me that the root url : http://servername/root and http://servername cannot be scanned. then gives me a list of Lists that " has not been scrubbed" when i ran the stsadm.exe -databaserepair, it tells returns telling me that there are no orphaned items. My next step is to reatt...

How to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? 09-27-07
Hi I have subform with datasheet view and I need to know how to select record in the subform and to show it in the main form? Thanks Forget my last post. I misuderstood your question. The code I gave will give the record "number" (sort o count from the table start) not the refered to record. -- Wayne Manchester, England. "Wayne-I-M" wrote: > Hi > > There are other methods but a simple one to use would be > > DoCmd.GoToRecord acForm, "MainFormName", acGoTo, > Forms!MainFormName!SubFormName.Form!LinkIngPrimaryField > > Chan...

Printing a document having pictues without the pictures
I have a Word 2000 document consisting of a mixture of text and pictures. The pictures are inserted by means of a link to the picture files. Is it possible to print the document without the pictures (either with or without some text representing the link)? -- Stephen White (whitesr@srgw.demon.co.uk) If you go into Print Options, clear the checkbox for 'Include Drawing Objects' or something similar (I cannot remember as far back as Word 2000). -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Stephen White" <whitesr@srgw.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:...

Excel filename in template without ".xls" extension?
Hi all, I have read the article that excel can auto insert the file name in a cell using this: =LEFT(MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255),FIN D(".", MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255))+3) which, for example, will return "abc.xls" in the cell if the file name is abc.xls If i want the cell to show "abc" only (without the extension xls) is there a way to do so? Thanks. -- One way: =MID(LEFT(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("....

Connector to Lotus Notes not working
I did a quick search but I think my problem specifically hasn't been covered. I have Outlook 2003, SP2 as a standalone client (no exchange). I'm trying to connect to Lotus Notes (version 6.5.4 on my desktop) but I'm getting an error after adding it in as an email account: The set of folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Please contact your system admin. This worked a month ago, but in that time, I got a new machine, so I had to re-install the connector. Please help! Any ideas? HI ricochet, if you have solved your problem do let us know. I have precisely...

In Excel 2000, How do you select the whole of a worksheet (Select.
In Excel 2000, How do you select a whole worksheet (Select All) with ONE click of the mouse? Cheers!! click on that little grey button to the right of the column headers and at the top of the row headers. Using the keyboard (you didn't ask!). Ctrl-a (twice in xl2003.) Rascal wrote: > > In Excel 2000, How do you select a whole worksheet (Select All) with ONE > click of the mouse? Cheers!! -- Dave Peterson ...

Installing multiple Notes connector
Hi, I am referring to one of the MS guide, where it says it is possible to install multiple Lotus Connectors for scalability. Well..i tried to install just the connector component along with System manager component; but it refuses to install. My question: Do i need to install whole Exchange server in order to install Lotus COnnector on that server? Or, can i install just the connector component? Thanks, On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 01:01:02 -0800, Jack Dorson <JackDorson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I am referring to one of the MS guide, where it says it is possibl...

credit card "chip" compliancy...
I have been trying to get an answer as to whether or not RMS is currently "chip" compliant for the new credit card standard being rolled out in early 2007. This is a concern for us and we would like to be prepared or at least armed with some answers for clients and potential clients. Due to the lack of response to my earlier questions, I can only assume that NOBODY has a clue about this initiative being rolled out. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &quo...

Cannot read Notes contacts by using Outlook
Hi, all, I have the following installed: MS Outlook 2003 MS Outlook Connector for Domino (Outlook 2003/2002 Add-in: Notes Connector: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8ebbba59-5f17-4e52-8980-c4f0dfa92d65&DisplayLang=en) Domino Notes Client 5.0.11 With Outlook Connector, I can smoothly sync between my Outlook and Notes, except that my Outlook cannot sync the Personal Address Book of my Notes. My Outlook can view all the server address book of Notes but cannot view the local Personal Address Book of Notes. What should I do? Many thanks. ...

Selection Criteria for Statements
When printing statements, no matter what type of seleciton criteria we enter (ie, print only statements for customers with balance > 0) all statements print. Any ideas ? Store Operations 1.2 SP1 ...

Selection Mode Stuck
I've accidentally put Excel (Office 2003, w/latest updates) into a sticky selection mode on this one spreadsheet file and I can't turn it off. I apparently hit a key combo (I think with a mouse click) and now when I open this file and single click on any cell, that cell is selected and the selection extends in both directions as I move the mouse. I can't click on any buttons, or toolbar icons, or do anything to stop this selecting mode. It just goes on and on, autoscrolling to infinity. I eventually have to CTRL-ALT-DEL to kill Excel, just to free up my computer. Any help wou...

Quicksell 2000 credit card processing
I am still running Quicksell for my small independent bookstore. I've tried to start the upgrade process to RMS but never found a partner who could talk me through the trial version, so I've decided to stick with Quicksell but upgrade my printer and credit card technology. At the moment, I'm running an old Epson dot matrix receipt printer through my parallel port. I'd like to buy a faster, thermal receipt printer but I've read that people had problems processing credit cards through printers without a USB port. However, will I be able to use a USB printer with Quic...

Ol2003 and Lotus Notes
If I send an HTML based e-mail to a Lotus Notes user the response that I get contains my original words but not their response. If I switch to plain text the problem goes away. openworld news <simon.logan1@btopenworld.com> wrote: > If I send an HTML based e-mail to a Lotus Notes user the response > that I get contains my original words but not their response. If I > switch to plain text the > problem goes away. Sounds like you've found the solution yourself. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian....

Lotus Notes admin to Exhange 2003 Admin Need Help!
I am a Lotus Domino Admin and just took a new job where I am responsible for an Exchange 2003 sp1 server. Now, Ive been reading and need to ask some questions. I understand the whole mail store and stuff...but I deleted a bunch of users from AD..yes I said to also delete the exchange mail box. Now, I went and looked at the mailboxes..they are still there...They are disconnected but do not have the Red X on them. I then started the mailbox management process... How long should that take? Will after the completion of this process,will the mailbox be tagged with a red X? Also, the accoun...

OwnerDrawn ClistCtrl and full row selection
Hi all, I have an owner drawn CListCtrl in report mode, and I'm drawing the highlight for a full row selection. This seems simple enough but it really is far more complicated. Using the HDC given though DrawItem, I draw a FillSolidRect(...) with the width of the window. Unfortunately it onlys draws up to the end of the last column. At first I thought this was a clipping problem but SelectClipRgn(NULL); does nothing. I thought I'd be cleve and created a CClientDC dc(this ) to do the row selection. This does work, however there seems to be a random non drawing of certain rows. ...

"No resource have been selected for this activity"?
When creating an appointment by clicking the "follow up" button on the screen of a contact, after I fill out the fields on the form assistant and click "Save and Open", I would get this message "No resource have been selected for this activity". Why? and how to get rid of this warning? Thx. ------=_NextPart_0001_0A0CD6AA Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <phw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When creating an appointment by clicking the "follow up" button on the screen > of a contact, after I fill out the field...

unapply credit notes
I have to void an invoice entered into AP. Except that GP has glued three credit notes to it. How can I unapply the credit notes from the invoice so that I can void the invoice? Or do I have to void the three credit notes before I can void the invoice? And then it follows that I have to re-enter the three credit notes with different credit note numbers and re-enter the invoice with a different invoice note number. Is there a simple way about this? You know, the KISS principle? JD Unfortunately, what you have described is the process to use. However, you would want to enter the same...

How to have auto dialog box showing when selecting cell
I would like to have a dialog box appear each time a cell is selected in a column. I need the dialog box show the next cheque number and allow the user to change that if necessary. The cells cannot have a formula in it as that would cause problems when sorting. Is there a way to do this? Rob You could use data validation to do this. Firstly in an empty area of the worksheet define a cell that is equa to max(column range where the cehque numbers are shown) + 1. (ie max(a:a) + 1 Then set the data validation for the whole cheque input range to list list = the address of the new cell. Th...

Workflow only responding to Apply Rule
I have started testing workflow rules and created some test ones before I set about customising CRM for he business. However, even though I have not created manual workflows, and activated them they do not fire automatically. Every one I have created still requires the go ahead through Apply Rule in the CRM GUI. Does anyone have any idea why? Thanks I spent a while trying to work out this one. It turns out (from information in another post) that if you have the role of 'System Administrator' on the user account being used, the workflow rule will not work automatically. I r...

Connector for Notes ... Downloading Calendar/headers too frequently
Hello- I recently installed the Outlook Connector for Lotus Notes (using Outlook 2003 and Notes 5.0.11). It seems to work well, but I having a problem in that it seems when I restart Oulook after a shutdown or reboot, it tries to download the entire Calendar again, then download all the headers of all the email messages again, even though they were all synced already. This then causes my Inbox to be updated very slowly until it's finished going though my calendar and email messages. Any idea what's happening? Thanks, Nick ...

Dragging to select multiple rows causes out of control scroll
When I select a number of rows by click and drag method, the rows scroll by too fast to control. Is there a way to slow down this scrolling? "ronlee67" <ronlee67@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2940A38-DDA3-4E4B-B41A-FCEFAA3ADACA@microsoft.com... > When I select a number of rows by click and drag method, the rows scroll > by > too fast to control. Is there a way to slow down this scrolling? Hi Roplee67, You can change the scroll speed of your mouse: Start | Control Panel | Mouse | Wheel | Scrolling Depending on your OS version, access to ...

Create new user without login
Hello, I am trying to send out an email that the person has to open and click on in order to set Membership.IsApproved to true. I have DisableCreatedUser="true" in the CreateUserWizard, so they are never logged in.Does that mean GetUser(Which is looking for a logged in user) is empty? If so, any suggestions? protected void CreateUserWizard1_CreatedUser(object sender, EventArgs e) { MembershipUser newuser = Membership.GetUser(); RegisterUser NewRegistration = new RegisterUser(); string newusername = newuser.UserName; string email = new...

Select Query Broken
Does any one know, of the issue in A2k3 With the Query, I was creating some combo list filters, via query's then putting the SQL in a Marco Apply filter. work great then all i sudden, now, when i view the query in normal mode, (NOT Design mode) Its Showing all the fields that are related on the table the query is based on, even though only two fields have been selected. and the show tick is ticked? just for 2, any ideas whats happening here? ive tried repairing and compacting database and also restarting access no luck? On 10 Sep, 16:42, KARL DEWEY <KARLDE...@discussions.microsoft...

Combo box auto-select question
I have a combo box with several columns, when I click the down arrow I see a scrollable list of all the columns. However, when I type into the combo box it only pops up the nearest entry in the first column. Is there any way to get it to popup ALL of the columns of the nearest row when I type in the box? Thanks. Only by clicking the drop down arrow. "zz" wrote: > I have a combo box with several columns, when I click the down arrow I see a > scrollable list of all the columns. However, when I type into the combo box > it only pops up the nearest entry in the first co...