Inactivate Time Code in HR

I have a client that needs to inactivate a time code for a specific employee.
 When she tries to inactivate it she gets the message "There are transactions
for the current year.  The time code cannot be deleted or inactivated."  Why
is this?  Is this something that gets taken care of during year-end?

Thanks,
Jocelyn
0
Jocelyn (213)

Item look up code
I like to know If any one know How to take of ITEM LOOK UP CODE on reciept I like to print on reciept only Item Description . Thank You Gill gill@goldrush.com Let me know if you want us to help you do this. Send me a copy of your receipt by email. Afshin Alikhani - [afshin@retailrealm.co.uk] CEO - Retail Realm -- URL http://www.retailrealm.co.uk "Gill" wrote: > I like to know If any one know How to take of ITEM LOOK UP CODE on reciept > I like to print on reciept only Item Description . > Thank You > Gill > gill@goldrush.com ...

Insert date en time with onchange function
Hi, I have a ntext field in a service indenity . When it is edited i want automaticly insert date en time. Can anyone help? Kind regards Maarten Kievit You may review this website on using Javascript to get time. http://www.tizag.com/javascriptT/javascriptdate.php In your onChange event for that field, you may add var currentTime =3D new Date() var month =3D currentTime.getMonth() + 1 var day =3D currentTime.getDate() var year =3D currentTime.getFullYear() crmForm.all.[Your Field].DataValue =3D month + "/" + day + "/" + year; hope this helps. Darren Liu, Microso...

adding lines of code to a macro to delete rows
Hello: As the last step of a macro that I have written, I need all rows at the end of this spreadsheet to be deleted. (The rows at the end of the spreadsheet have bogus data, and I need to get rid of all of those rows and leave just rows of "real" data--long story short.) Specifically, the row after the last row of "real" data is a cell in column A that simply contains the word "Grand". How do I put in code at the end that says "delete all rows at the end of this spreadsheet beginning with this last row that contains just the word 'G...

VBA code not working on other PC
I am using Excel 2003 and I have been using the VBA code below on my computer for a long time and find it extremely useful and which has never result in an error. A colleague asked if he could also have in on his computer and so I copied it over. The strange thing is it doesn't seem to work on his computer and I not sure why. I stops on the line 'Dim Result As New DataObject' that I have higlighted with the *********. and a dialogue box appears saying: Compile Error: User defined type not defined. Does anyone know the answer why it works on my PC and not on his? I...

time calculations #6
Hello! Does anyone know how you can calculate worked hours in a day on the basis of a start and end time? =(end_time-start_time)*24 -- HTH Bob Phillips "Aline" <A_Mangelschots@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1127724380.330877.175210@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > Hello! > > Does anyone know how you can calculate worked hours in a day on the > basis of a start and end time? > Hi Aline With start time in column A, and end time in column B, enter in C1 =MOD((B1-A1),1) will give the time interval, even allowing for time period where the start is on...

Error Code 0x80072EFF
I had some problems wit Trojan.Gadja.Injected that ruined the file Userinit.exe. I ran sfc /Scannow and then MalwareBytes and everything dissapeared. But I still can't access the Windows Update site, neither through the Icon in Windows or through the Microsoft Webpage. Everything that has Windows update int the address-feild opf IE8 ends up on a page where it sais it can't be shown. I notice that ther is a warning down to the left in IE8. Error on page. Soem Java script error perhaps. The Windows Defender gives me the same erroro code when I try to update the files. ...

Excel tutorials for first time Mac user
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I'm fairly capable with M/S Office on a p.c. Just got my first Mac and feel like a total idiot. Can't find tutorial or other help info for real basic stuff--i.e. inserting a new line in an existing spreadsheet. Can anyone tell me where to go, in a nice way :)? Thanks much and sorry for asking such a stupid question. Bob Try MacTopia, the official website of the Macintosh BU. Excel Help and How-To: <http://tinyurl.com/6hap8w> Excel (and other apps) courses: <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/courses.mspx> On 08/07/08 5:09, in arti...

when is the time right to create a sub to do something?
hello i have a project where i have lots of fields that filter things on the forms. i have the typical apply filter button, but i have also been using a key catch for the enter key. when a user updates the filtering field and hits enter i cause it to requery the sub query that the filtering field creates a filter for. on some forms the amount of times i put in the code: If KeyAscii = vbKeyReturn Then Me.mySubform.Requery End If is ridiculous. so the question is should i make a routine for the form(s) that calls the little bit of code? it seems so repeatative to put th...

The ActiveX control "GridControl" ... requires a design-time license ???
This Active-X control is registered on all of my systems, not just the ones that have VC++6 installed, so I assume that it's part of the Windows run-time environment. Is this correct? Assuming that I would deem it useful, since all that happens if I try to instantiate it into a dialog is that I get the error message, how could I find out what sort of design-time license is required, who can issue these, etc...? TIA Norm Hi Norm, Thanks for your post. I'd like to share the following information with you: 1. By GridControl, do you mean the Grid OLE Control (grid32.ocx)? Based...

debug assertion when calling CAsyncSocket Create in native code from external managed C++/CLI wrapper
I found a thread here that describes my exact problem and a solution, but I still cannot get it working. This is the thread: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vc/b... I have an unmanaged C++ shared mfc extension dll, and I have created a managed shared mfc C++/CLI wrapper to be able to access it's functions through a C# application. Within the unamanged dll is a call to CAsynSocket Create, and when I invoke this call through my C# app -> C++ wrapper -> C++ dll, I get a debug assertion that shows at the top of the call stack AfxGetInstanceHandle. ...

How do I run outlook for the first time, to get the mail icon?
I want to set up multiple email accounts. Help menu indicates start - control panel - user accounts - mail, with a note that the mail icon will only appear after program is run first time. Basically, how do I get to see the mail icon? The mail icon should be in the control panel as soon as outlook is installed but you can go to the outlook shortcut on the Start menu, All programs, Microsoft Office to run outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips...

HR version number not updating after installing SP
Hello, We upgraded Great Plains & Human resources to 8.0 & also installed SP2. After the SP2, The Great Plains version number has properly updated to 8.00g34 but the HR version still says 8.00.7 instead of 8.00.10 on the server & other wrkstations. This was not a problem. The HR modified reports all upgraded fine & all workstations are able to run the modified HR reports except one wrkstn. This one wrkstn. has properly updated the HR version number to 8.00.10. When we try to run an HR report from this wrkstn, it says that the dictionary is not found. The reports need to ...

Create database based on 24 hour time; 15 minute increments
I need to set up a MS Access Database that stores test data that was performed at certain times (rounded to the nearest 15 minutes). I need to produce a query that shows each 15 minute interval within a 24 hour period. Any 15 minute increment that doesn't have test data needs to be represented by a -1. Any suggestions on how to do this? If you first create a table which has one row for every 15 minute interval over a suitable period you can then LEFT JOIN this to your table of test results to return a row for every time regardless of whether there is test data for that time....

Multiform coding problem
I believe that I'm close but can't seem to get it right. What I want to do is to control the visibility of ComboBox's and Labels on Multiforms. Am I close? cmbEDU is the name of the first ComboBox on the Multiform. I'm not sure if I need to note that this code is not on the Multiform itself. Private Sub cmbProdSeries_Change() cmbProduct.RowSource = "" cmbProduct.Text = "" Select Case cmbProdSeries.Text Case Is = "Experience Life" cmbProduct.RowSource = "inpELProducts" lbl...

calculating Week numbers in a time table
I have a weekly timetable table for school terms with the following fields WeekID (automatic number), WkbeginDate (date), WkNo ( number 1 or 2). The WkNo can be either 1 or 2 . How can I get the Wkno field to automatically update with the correct week number for each new record ie if a record has week value 2 the next record will have a WkNo value of 1? I would prefer to do this using a query rather than a form. The timetable is not for the whole year and has 'holiday' breaks, sometimes restarting on a week 2, sometimes on a week 1. Hope this makes sense! Hilarys =?Utf-8?B?SGls...

calculating time (for payroll)
I'm trying to use Excel like a "time clock" to check in/out of work. I want to be able to write the time in a certain cell that I came into work, left for lunch, came back from lunch, and left for the day. I then want to add up the hours for the week and any hours up to 45 I need to multiply by a dollar amount. Also, any hours above 45 I need to calculate for overtime. I can add the ours to get a total for the week but am having a hard time with multiplying "Time" by a dollar ammount. (Nevermind that I have to find the amount of hours overtime) Attached is a very s...

automatically insert system time in a cell
I have a s/sheet that needs to automatically have the system time inserted in a cell if the previous cell is blank. I have tried several things and have not had any joy. Any help offered would be welcome. You can use the select_change event on your sheet capture when a differenet cell has been selected. Keeping track of prior cell entries can be tracked with a phantom sheet to store prior values, if the prior value was null, then you can send the following command activecell.value = now http://ForPicks.com "PM" wrote: > I have a s/sheet that needs to automatically have...

task reminders, set default snooze time
in OL07, is there a registry setting (or simpler method), for changing the default time in snooze for task reminders? i've looked and searched, but find no reference to this. -- jeffrey "jeffrey" <astro46@gmail.com> wrote in message news:jcLCl.11709$jZ1.6064@flpi144.ffdc.sbc.com... > in OL07, is there a registry setting (or simpler method), for changing the > default time in snooze for task reminders? I don't believe that can be changed. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] The default can't be changed. You don't need to select from the drop down...

Need Help with Coding a ComboBox in Excel/VBa......
Hi all, Perhaps someone can help me.......... I have the following code written in VBA. Private Sub SupervisorComboBox_Change() Sheets("Sheet2").Range("C1") = SupervisorComboBox.Value I have a ComboBox that lists ten supervisors. When the user chooses a supervisor from the ComboBox drop down list the name gets stored on the second Sheet, in cell, "C1". Now then.......there is a second ComboBox underneath this first one This ComboBox lists each employee that works under the chose supervisor. The employee's name gets stored in cell, "D1" My que...

Can't open Office programs on two computers at the same time
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I purchased Microsoft Office 2004 for mac several years ago and installed it on my MacBook. <br><br>Recently I purchased a new computer (a MacBook Pro) and transferred the software over, leaving a copy on my old computer for my wife to use. Both computers are connected to the same wireless network in our home. <br><br>Here's my problem: if one of us is using any of the Office suite programs (ex. Word) and the other tries to open that or any other program (ex. Excel, Power Point), no...

Averaging Time
I've tried to figure out a way to average a column of times, but to no avail. 3:03 :45 1:45 How would I average this column of times? Thanks On 27 Jan, 12:37, JP <John...@msn.com> wrote: > I've tried to figure out a way to average a column of times, but to no > avail. > > 3:03 > :45 > 1:45 > > How would I average this column of times? > > Thanks I've just tried it using Excel 2003 and the AVERAGE function seems to work just fine. You need to make sure that the :45 time is entered as 00:45 however or it won't work. Let me know how you g...

Date an time on WinXP.
Does anyone know where windows Xp gets the time and date it displays from? My system date and time often fails, resulting in the time beiing 5-5mn delayed compared to what it shoul have been . I wonder what can cause that???? ...

Same time, next year....
Hello, I am working on a massive (evil) Double-Declining Balance AMT spreadsheet...ugh! The first issue I would like to address is that I have a list of assets, all with different purchase dates in Column C. I would like column D to compute the date of 3/31/XX, where XX is the NEXT instance of the date 3/31. In other words, Date Entered Date Desired 8/17/05 3/31/06 2/15/87 3/31/87 6/24/94 3/31/95 I've worked with dates before and created a pretty intense timesheet, but I am at a loss as to where to begin for this particular concer...

Formatting Times and converting to text
Hi, I have got a spreadsheet which has a column which holds a time calculated from another column. The times in both columns are in the format m:ss.000. The sheet when complete will be imported into Access which unfortunately xan't hold times with seconds with 3 decimal places so the recomended solution is to hold the time in a text field. So how in Excel can I convert the times into a text field without losing the currently displayed value, as whatever I try changes the value to the offset value (i.e. 7.88E-05 instead of 0:06.815). Thanks Graham Do it this way: =3DTEXT(A1,&q...

date time problem
I would like to have a date cell that can have an input mask of __/__/__ so that a user need only enter the numerics of a given date; i.e 052405. I I tried setting the cell format to custom mm/dd/yy and I get a return date of 10/1/43 !!!!!???? Why has excel lost the correct date? Regions global show the correct year range, and Excel is set to 1900 time? What do I need to do to correct this? Thanks XL's parse engine and display engine are separate - the displayed format has nothing to do with how the entry is parsed (other than Text entries are not parsed at all). For a workaro...