In-Transit Transfer Smartlists / Tables

Is their a Smartlist to view the open In-Transit Transfer Entry transactions
in addition to a smartlist for open/histrory receiveing transactions?

I am unable to view either of those smartlists. Is their a specific security
permission that I have to unlock?

If no smartlists exists, what are the relates SQL table names so that I can
build them?

Note: We are not registered with FSS module as we are a Wennsoft SMS/JC
client.

Thank you in advance.

--
Scott Brunskill
ODS Regina

Have you tried the In-Transit Transfers List that appears in the
Navigation Pane under Inventory?

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com

get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
Frank

How do I split a cell in a table
How do I split a cell horizonally in a table in MW Pub 2007? the option is grayed out. thanks for your help -- Suegb Inc. You can't unless you merged the cells at one time and want to re-split them. You can create a text box(es) to mimic a split cell. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "suegb" <suegb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:946E2907-2C47-4A5A-B26F-4E951E3D25B5@microsoft.com... > How do I split a cell horizonally in a table in MW Pub 2007? the option is > grayed out. thanks for your help > -- > Suegb Inc. ...

input mask formatting is lost when tables are formed to a union qu
I have set an input mask for the fax number text fields of 2 similar tables. When the tables are joined to form a union query, the formatting is not accurate. Some fax numbers contain the proper formatting of (123) 456-789 while others read 123456789. What could be causing this to happen? Susan, I just tried a union query with 2 different tables where both had fax numbers formatted as (123) 456-789. The resulting query had all the fax numbers formatted as (123) 456-789, - I couldn't reproduce your problem with my simple tables. Please post the SQL of your union query and we might b...

Anti-spam
I am sure that I can set-up a good junk mail rules if I can get Outlook to look into the html of the message for the existence of either tables or images. Especially large images. Is there a way to configure Outlook's email rules to do this? What version of OL? I believe versions upto OL2K, rules do not work on html msgs David "Jo" <usenet_AT_tecno.demon.co.uk@JUNKBLOCK.COM> wrote in message news:c7v1jvkjlq1850hpi7c41olpjtat5i19td@4ax.com... > I am sure that I can set-up a good junk mail rules if I can get > Outlook to look into the html of the message for the exi...

Transfering data into a protected spreadsheet
Hello all, I need some help on how to transfer data into a protected spreadsheet. Copy and paste is not working because there are some locked cells in-between the cells I am trying to paste. Here is an example: A B C 1 P 0 P 2 0 P 0 3 P 0 P P=Protected cell 0=Unprotected cell where I'm trying to paste data into My problem is that I can paste data only when the cells are together and there are no protected cells between them. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to paste or move the data into the above cells without having to enter data into each c...

Interstore transfer Store ID does not show up
I am doing an Interstore transfer out order. When I select Interstore, I click on the Lookup in the ship to area. There are no stores. I have two stores setup with HQ. How do you make other stores show up in this look up window? I have 2.0. Hi Sam, First of all how you configure your store database, you had already database of store and then configure it with HQ or you confgiure your database export directly from HQ database the work sheet style which once need to be run at store is Style 101: Synchronize Store Database. but for running this certain condition apply. "sammm&quo...

Table contents to form #2
I have 250 employees that I construct time sheets for and I have an employee data base. I need to take Name, SS#, phone # and team# and put on their individual time sheet forms. I would like to change only the employee data base and have it change their time sheet. Not the foggiest how to start... ** Posted via: http://www.ozgrid.com Excel Templates, Training, Add-ins & Business Software Galore! Free Excel Forum http://www.ozgrid.com/forum *** I think I'd create my time sheets in MSWord and use Word's mailmerge feature to combine the excel database into the individual timeshee...

Merge excel data into word table
How can I merge Excel data into word table? Each change of world table line should correspond to a new record in Excel... You could try Copy (in Excel) and paste into Word. This will put your Excel data into a Word table. Once pasted you may need to select the table - Go to table on the toolbar and select Show Gridlines. Hope this is waht you are asking. Good Luck! >-----Original Message----- >How can I merge Excel data into word table? Each change of >world table line should correspond to a new record in >Excel... >. > ...

SmartList Security
I'm having a significant problem with SmartList Security. It relates specificly to access for HR-Applicant, Applicant Education, Employee Benefit and Employee Education. I have at this point unchecked these options 6-7 times for my 46 users and their ablility to access keeps coming back. Yes, I have applied the changes. I've made the changes in SmartList Security and Advanced Security with no success. -- Thanks, Dean Anderson Hi Dean Are you using any User Classes? If you are, please check the Smartlist security stored against the class, it is possible that the class is cau...

Table help!
Hi I have a table which was fine until another programmer got at it now columns are missing I know they're probably just hidden but how do I bring them back? There are arrows beside some of the column headers. I'm assuming Access 2007. The arrows don't mean anything about being hidden. Right click on any one of the column headings. Select Unhide Columns. Put a checkmark in the dialog box for any of the columns that are hidden. If none of the boxes are missing a checkmark, there are no hidden columns. It's also possible that the columns are so narrow that it look...

GL History Table
Kind of new at this, so if table GL10110 holds the current period account balances, what is the table for historical financial balances? GL10111 "Merle" wrote: > Kind of new at this, so if table GL10110 holds the current period account > balances, what is the table for historical financial balances? Thanks, the answer came to me last nite. "Ken Denman" wrote: > GL10111 > > "Merle" wrote: > > > Kind of new at this, so if table GL10110 holds the current period account > > balances, what is the table for his...

Table of Contents 02-09-10
I am updating an existing document that has a table of contents within the document. I have pressed F9 to update the table of contents and it saves fine. But when I email the document the table of contents numbering system changes to '3' in all of the fields... please help! This is usually the result of opening an attachment in Reading Layout view (Full Screen Reading view in Word 2007). There is nothing you can do on your end except make suggestions to the recipient: 1. Suggest that the recipient not open the attachment directly but instead save the attachment to th...

Common String Table
How might I maintain a common string table that is shared with multiple MFC applications? Search for 'Resource Only DLLs' in msdn. -- Cheers Check Abdoul -------------------- "AVee" <AVee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13E5A8F7-DF54-41FB-A196-1F585D4FAA94@microsoft.com... > How might I maintain a common string table that is shared with multiple MFC > applications? Another option is to create a "separate project" which starts as empty, and to which you add a STRINGTABLE resource. Then do a #include of its .rc file into other...

Electronic file transfers [payments]
Is there a solution for sending electrionic payments that support high encryption, tight security and multi-currency? ...

Pivot Table Columns
I have a two rows of labels but the second row of labels I want them in one column not across as a column heading as I am using the column headings for another purpose. We have two names for our salons the first is a source code from an older system and the second is the real name I want to list both together in the row labels but across from each other not below. Any suggestions: example: BEATYB BEAUTY BEAT SALON CASPER CASPER'S HAIR CARE thanks to who can help Hi, Just place both of them in the row field area. If you are using Excel 2007, roght click, ...

Pivot Table Query #2
Pivot Table Query Being fairly new to pivot tables, I'm sure there must be answer to a situation we have that would ease the viewing and analysis of our sales data. Basically we have four divisions each selling a range of up to 60 products and we try to keep the sales stats on a monthly basis. Currently we have a worksheet for each division with the Column A being the Product type and columns B, C etc onwards being the month of sale, Each row represents the product being sold. We are careful that, say row 16 on each sheet is product ABC to maintain consistency throughout the w...

Pivot Table Suppression of Zeros
Hello again, I was hoping to have some help in suppressing data that do not contain any values. I have a cost center as the column heading then actual information and budget information as my data that contain over 90 accounts. I know this is an option with the TM1 software, which I use that sits on top of Excel, however I've been tasked with building a pivot table that's user friendly. Thanks again, Ryan Bugden Financial Analyst ...

Pivot table move up command
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the &quot;Move&quot; menu, but the options to move up, move down, move to beginning and move to end are greyed out. Did you find an answer? Katy MelKC wrote: Pivot table move up command 04-Feb-10 Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I need to move up values in a pivot table to custom order them. When I right-click I see the &quot;Move&quot; menu, but the options to move up, move d...

Add a column outside pivot table and...
Hi! I�ve searched the web for my following question and it seems to b unanswered... I would like to work with my pivot table to make nex years budget.. I have a pivot table that a recieve through SQL serve where I�ve got this years numbers...And I would like to add a kolum (outside the pivot table) where I set next years budget so this kolum _must_ refer to the pivot table so that this numbers won�t change if change the layout of my pivot table....possible? Hope that you know what I mean...It�s hard to explain this in englis though I�m not a english spoken person...Please give me feeback i...

Update Query not updating selected table
I have created an update query to update a master file. When I run the select query to view the records I need to update - I see the correct data. When I change query to update query and enter the table to update and run update query. The query is updating the source table (Change Form) instead of table indicated (AMT Per MAS) to update to....Strange.. I am using Access 2003 Below is the SQL. UPDATE [AMT Per MAS] INNER JOIN [Change Form] ON [AMT Per MAS].ID = [Change Form].ID SET [Change Form].[FROM AMT Assignment] = [AMT Per MAS]![FROM AMT], [Change Form 2].[TO AMT] = ...

Transfering data from Outlook
I`m getting a standard letter from my webshop (copy of customers order confirmation) The layout is always the same. There are a few of this data ( customer number, date, products ordered) that I would like to put in an excel table. Is there any way to solve this? You'd have to program the solution yourself. Are the e-mails by chance sent from share-it? -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Category Manager - Manage and share your categories: SAM - The Sending Account Manager: <http://www.vboffice.net/product.html?lang=en> Am Thu, 8 Apr 2010 20...

Pivot Table GETPIVOTDATA
I have a simple data table which I am using to better understand GETPIVOTDATA. PivotTable1 contains only 12 rows of data like so: Month Division Acct Amount 1/1/2005 A 100 553 1/1/2005 A 200 714 1/1/2005 A 300 6 1/1/2005 B 100 430 1/1/2005 B 200 729 1/1/2005 B 300 246 2/1/2005 A 100 670 2/1/2005 A 200 64 2/1/2005 A 300 799 2/1/2005 B 100 948 2/1/2005 B 200 563 2/1/2005 B 300 884 I have tried several variations of GETPIVOTDATA, but I am stuck (#REF!) on two in particular. The simple variations work well: =GETPIVOTDATA("Amount",$A$3) =GETPIVOTDATA($A$3,"Gran...

How do I return the table structure using an SQL command in a quer
In a VBA function, I need to fill a combo box with the table fields name. Could you please help me on this? -- Wagner Mokva You've described "how" you are trying to do something. If you'll describe "why" you want to do this, the newsgroup readers may be able to offer more specific suggestions. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "Wagner Mokva" <WagnerMokva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40D27041-8E53-4BAB-B31D-C75FA935B28A@microsoft.com... > In a VBA function, I need to fill a combo box with the table fields...

Remove and/or transfer vouchers from a store (HQ environment)
We recently closed down a store. We are using the integrated voucher system within RMS. We have transferred all of the inventory from that store to a different store through HQ's, but is there a way to somehow transfer the vouchers also? If it's not possible to transfer the vouchers to the other store location, what is the best way to handle this? Somehow we need to get the vouchers out of one store and into the other one. Regards, Michael -- First District Association Michael, We have Global Voucher Addon that will do this for you. Please contact me for info. Ian McLean ...

SmartlIst GL Trial Balance
I'm trying to create a Smartlist GL trial balance, but I can't seem to get the balance of the GL account. I get the period net amount & I can get the debits & credits. Anyone know what field (or fields) I need to use? Can't you accomplish the same with the prebuilt Account Summary Smartlist? Anyways, if you want to replicate the trial balance do the following: 1) Open SLB (fill in the usual fields) 2) Add the Account Current Summary Master table, accept all defaults 3) Highlight the Account Current Summary Master table, click the edit icon 4) Click on Matched Tables,...

How to write a table of contents in word
Hi I have problems to accommodate my table of contents in word. 1 Intorduction.......................................................................................5 1.1 Intorduction into topic..................................................................5 1.2 Motivation und objective target...................................................6 1.3 Structure of the work.................................................................... 7 The first item is given in my document. I want to create further sub-items. The problem is that the page numbers 5 in 1st and 2nd line ...