IM-pullling lot numbers

Hi Folks
GP ver 10 SP 3 and IM  10.00.1221.

When the stock was booked in, GP created 2 Lot Numbers where the 2nd lot had
a qty of 1.   I now need to inegrate negative variances and I need to do a
negative on Lot Number 123 for Site ID 00-MAIN for a qty of 4 and then I need
to do a second line for the same Lot Number 123 for Site ID  00-Main for a
qty of 1.

My problem is that I have to force the system to NOT pick up the Lot Number
where the qty available is only 1 when I am trying to do the line for the
negative qty of 4 (that seems to be what is happening and my IM is failing
all the time).

I've tried putting in my own line sequencing and creating a relationship
based on that line sequence number,  but it still wants to do a negative of 4
against the line where only 1 is available.

Subtotalling first by Item code by Site ID by Lot Number seems to be too
cumbersome an option (and I'm not sure if it would work).   I would like to
do a negative variance line for each lot number as it will make the Excel
work a lot simpler for the user.

I have defined 3 sources : header, item line and then lot number line.

Does anyone have any ideas to help me out please?
Thanks
Sheila
0
Sheila3743 (257)

Remittance Check Number on PM History Records
Currently you can't print a history report that will show you what was included on a remittance or check stub from a check that has already been posted and moved to history. If the PM30200 table had a column that showed the Remittance Check Number for every record, then we could print history remittance report. Some customers are trying to print a report at the end of each month to give to their vendors that show all the checks that were paid to them and the detail of what was on each check. If you had a invoice and credit memo for the same amount and applied to each other, there...

Sorting numbers, please help?
I ahve a spreadsheet that contains 5 columns of whole numbers rangeing from 1 to 100. I need to count how many times each number appears in each column or even in all 5 columns together. Ex. the number 1 appears 252 times, etc. Does anyone know how to sort the data that way? I have imported into an access table as well if that's easier. Please help? you could use CountIf function on excel. e.g CountIF("A1:A500", 1) which will should how many time 1 appear from range (A1 to A500). "Kevin Schultz" wrote: > I ahve a spreadsheet that contains 5 columns of w...

how can I create sequentially numbered tickets on Publisher?
I'm creating theatre tickets in publisher and need to sequentially number each indivdual ticket. How do I do this? Use mail merge -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "phuerta85" <phuerta85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6A7D2E3-A976-47F5-90E9-5E0EFAC9327A@microsoft.com... > I'm creating theatre tickets in publisher and need to sequentially number > each indivdual ticket. How do I do this? ...

check number duplication
How does one get Money 2006 to flag duplication of check numbers and why doesn't the program flag such occurences? This is only an occassional problem but I have never found a way to get Money to warn me or to flag such an occurence. The only place I know of where it does that is in the Monthly Report. Which is a bit late! ;-) -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "bergrrt" <bergrrt@discussions.microsof...

validate phone numbers etc.
Is there a way to have validation for phone numbers, SS #'s. It would be cool to have a simple validation for number or string with no other restraints too. Thanks John hi, try debra's site http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html neat site with a lot of validation stuff. regards FSt1 "John" wrote: > Is there a way to have validation for phone numbers, SS #'s. > It would be cool to have a simple validation for number or string with > no other restraints too. > > Thanks > > John > ...

Number of users per message store.
Does anyone know an easy way to calculate the number of ussers per message store, other tan counting them seperatly. Thanks, Mark in the ESM, you should be able to drill down to "Mailboxes", select them all, and get a count down in the "status" bar... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Mark A. Dudley" <mark@nospamcjmnetworking.com> wrote in message news:447495a7.179533468@msnews.microsoft.com... > Does anyone know an easy way to calculate the number of ussers per > message store, other tan counting them seperatly. > > Thanks, > Mark On Wed, 24 Ma...

Page Numbering 02-18-10
I am trying to put page numbers only on the first page of each document in an appendix section of a large document. I have put section breaks between the different documents in the section. I was always able to do this in work 97 - can't get it to work in word 2007. You'll have to select the "Different first page" option in the Page Setup dialog box for the relevant sections. To display the Page Setup dialog, click the dialog launcher button (the little arrow on the bottom right) of the Page Setup group on the Page Layout tab. -- Stefan Blom Microso...

Correcting Page Numbering with Section Breaks
Hi Community, How do I correct the page numbering in a Word document with section breaks? I inadvertently remove the first page number directly from the footer and now all pages have the same number. The first page of the document is a cover page; the second page contain the abstract and on which I would like to start the page numbering at 1. I have created two section breaks--one between the first and second pages, and one between the second and third pages. This was done to untie formatting between the sections. Thank you in advance for your assistance. In Word, the pa...

hOW TO DELETE THE
"KimSingh" <KimSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > How to delete the - in (23-HFV51), I have lots of rows with data. Assume the source is in col A, A2 down Put in B2: =SUBSTITUTE(A2,"-","") Copy down Copy col B, then paste special as values to overwrite col A -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- Edit>Replace what: - with: nothing Replace all. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:07:02 -0800, "KimSingh" <KimSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Maximum number of data series possible in excel 2007
What is the maximum number of data series possible in excel 2007? In excel 2003 it is 255. Is it the same for 2007? Same. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "divya" <gosain.divya@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2d5c607b-8f5d-409d-83f2-e0884c617d90@v26g2000prm.googlegroups.com... > What is the maximum number of data series possible in excel 2007? In > excel 2003 it is 255. Is it the same for 2007? Still 255: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP100738...

I wish IM would let you create a batch of any reoccurence status
In Integration Manager I would like to be able to create an AP batch of 'weekly' status so that I can reuse document numbers for garnishment reference numbers...it seems IM will only let you create a batch of type single-use, so I have my users creating a batch of type weekly before integrating so that they don't get an error on every line item that the document number already exists. We decided it was more efficient to integrate garnishments from that spreadsheet that changes frequently than to edit a reoccuring batch which is what brought this up. ---------------- Thi...

Large numbers of messages
I have problems when I'm away from my PC for a day or more. Today I have logged-on after 36 hours and have 300+ messages with attachments (photos) amounting to �100Mb+ I find that Outlook cannot cope with this and after about 150 messages gives uo and starts again. Hence I have numerous copies of the earlier messages but no way of accessing the latter ones. Any ideas? If I just want to delete eveything that's in my mailbox how do I do that as, without having completed the synchronisation, it remains there. Thanks. Increase your server timeout to at least 15 minutes. This...

Number formatting #6
i type "2" and it automatically converts to ".02". I do not want this. Any idea what I did to get this and how do I get my old excel back? Thanks in advance This is a new one for me. It sounds like you are somehow converting a percentage to a decimal. 2.00% 0.02 If that's not the case, than I'm not aware of any other number format that automatically divides a number by 100. Maybe it's something build into Excel 2007 (I'm on 2003). Try messing with the number formats for all your data if you're entering directly into Excel. Regards, That On...

Account number in Vendor Master
I am trying to create a smarlist tom list all vendors from different companies. The only way I can identity the companies is thru a user defined field in account master. How can I get the AP account number from the vendor master? I tried linking vendor master to vendor accounts using vendor ID and get the account index from vendor accounts to link to Account master to get the account number. Somehow it work for some vendors. Is the account index unique for different entities? What is the easiest way to get the account number from the vendor master? We are using GP 9.0 Thanks If the ...

Assigning numbers to spreadsheet entries...
OK let me explain... I have an excel file with 13,000 cancer cases. Each case (row) is identified by an individual patient's unique ID number and the year/month/day of their diagnosis. Each patient is listed in the database at least twice (at least 2 cancer diagnoses). Right now I have the data sorted by patient ID, then by date of diagnosis. I need to number the cases (in a new column) 1, 2, 3, etc. in the order they present for each individual patient. Example: Patient ID year_diagnosis NEW COLUMN 0001 1981 1 0001 1988 ...

converting a number to a Julian Date
I am trying to take part of a claim number that is a Julian Date and translate it into a calendar date. Any suggestions on what to use in my query. Here are some examples of the 4 digit numbers: 9248 9230 9342 9345 Thank you - Lisa There are actually several different definitions of Julian Date. Which one are you trying to use? (In other words, to what should those four sample values equate?) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "LisaK" <LisaK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Can I protect cell numbering format ($) but allow editing?
Can I protect a cell's numbering format so that the cell can be edited but the $ cannot be changed? Hi no, not possible AFAIK with Excel's protection function. -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Deb22" <Deb22@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:DC64EFAD-1D28-44C6-A54F-DA96E286CD4C@microsoft.com... > Can I protect a cell's numbering format so that the cell can be edited but > the $ cannot be changed? Thank you for your answer. I spent two years in Aschaffenbury, Germany with the U.S. Army in the early 70's. I loved Ge...

missing number find
If I need to find a missing number in a list say numbers 1 to 10 and number 8 does not appear in the list can excel identify the missing number and show it to me ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ see how this works Sub findmissing() On Error Resume Next For Each c In [k1:k9] If c + 1 <> c.Offset(1) Then MsgBox c + 1 & " missing" c.Select End If Next End Sub "theo" <theo.vza60@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message ne...

Numbers did not reset Jan. 1
I am using access 2003 in XPsp2 I have a log that assigns consecutive numbers preceded by a 2 digit year. (ex 10-001) On Jan. 1 the number was supossed to change and reset from 09-690 (last number of the year) to 10-001. This did not happen. The year changed but the number carried over showing 10-691. Here is the VB code that was used for this change I think. I did not write it and my VB knowledge is poor. Me.txtIncrNum.Enabled = True Me.txtIncrNum.SetFocus Me.txtIncrNum.Text = Nz(DMax("[IncrNum]", "[tblincidents]", _ "Year([datefi...

Intermittent Error Number: 0x800ccc0e
I'm using Outlook 2000 on a laptop running Windows 2000 professional. I use Outlook to check mail on five different POP3 boxes at the same domain. Periodically, without any pattern that I can figure out, I'll suddenly start getting the error "Unable to connect to the server. (Account: 'Account Name', POP3 Server: 'mail.mailservername.com', Error Number: 0x800ccc0e)." Sometimes it's on just one box, sometimes on multiple boxes, rarely on all five. Sometimes, I restart Outlook and everything's magically fixed. Sometimes I need to restart my ...

Hyperlinks to page numbers in cross references
When using Word 2003, I inseted a crossreference to the page number of a heading. I then inserted a page brea before the heading. I used F9 to update the page number which was fine, but then using Ctrl + click it took me to the old page rather than the new one. Am I doing something stupid? If you inserted a manual page break at the beginning of the heading, the hidden bookmark that Word uses for the cross-reference has expanded to include the break (and possibly also other contents, such as text). The quickest fix is to delete and then recreate the cross-reference. In the future...

XXX Account Number Display in Account List
Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in the Account List Display? No. But R-click Details reveals that and more. It's pseudo-security at best. See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=169. "Raybo" <raybo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OoepFmi5EHA.1260@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to "un-hide" the xxx masks in the Account Number field in > the Account List Display? > Thanks, I saw that post earlier, but thought there might be some type of setting in an update that allows the account to be ...

show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry
show full account number in Dynamics GP GJ entry it does not make sense that you can't see the last 2 digits ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4567fd64-71...

List of tables in a number of worksheets
I have a few hundred report files, each containing six tables. Unfortunately, the tables were sometimes given different names. To correct the names, I need to now which worksheet contains which tables. Is it possible to extract both the worksheet name with the associated table names to a separate document? -- Hias59 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hias59's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26179 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395232 ...

Countif number between x and y
Have a column of figures and want to countif the value in cell falls between x or y That is countif(e:e, >5 or <10) Hi Bill Try =COUNTIF(A:A,">5")-COUNTIF(A:A,">=10") OR =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100>5)*(A1:A100<10)) -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Bill" wrote: > Have a column of figures and want to countif the value in cell falls between > x or y > That is countif(e:e, >5 or <10) ...