IM error ADO field is nothing

I am trying to do an import for manual payroll checks.  I have used the same
set up as is used in the sample but I recieve the above error.  It also says
0 integrations failed.

I can't find anything in knowledgebase.

Thanks for any help.

Tracey D
0
TraceyD (84)

Open IM, select your integration, double-click on Mappings. Click on the
Transactions collection, then click on the Options tab. You will want to make
sure the Record Source option rule is set to Use Source Recordset and that
the Source is set to your source query.

If the above is defined properly, then you will want to make sure you are
running the latest IM service pack.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Tracey D" wrote:

> I am trying to do an import for manual payroll checks.  I have used the same
> set up as is used in the sample but I recieve the above error.  It also says
> 0 integrations failed.
>
> I can't find anything in knowledgebase.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Tracey D
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
7/20/2009 2:06:01 PM
Is it ok to only apply the service pack to the 2 machines that run IM?  I
don't want to have to apply it to all the computers.  I know in version 10 if
all the machines aren't on the same service pack they won't work.

I have already checked the 2 items you suggested.
Thank you for your help.

Tracey

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Open IM, select your integration, double-click on Mappings. Click on the
> Transactions collection, then click on the Options tab. You will want to make
> sure the Record Source option rule is set to Use Source Recordset and that
> the Source is set to your source query.
>
> If the above is defined properly, then you will want to make sure you are
> running the latest IM service pack.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Tracey D" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to do an import for manual payroll checks.  I have used the same
> > set up as is used in the sample but I recieve the above error.  It also says
> > 0 integrations failed.
> >
> > I can't find anything in knowledgebase.
> >
> > Thanks for any help.
> >
> > Tracey D
0
TraceyD (84)
7/20/2009 2:25:01 PM
Sorry, the latest service pack is Service Pack 3 for IM. Since it's IM that
we are referring to, I would imagine not all computers are installed with it,
so it would be OK to apply Integration Manager Service Pack 3 only.

Best regards,
--

"Tracey D" wrote:

> Is it ok to only apply the service pack to the 2 machines that run IM?  I
> don't want to have to apply it to all the computers.  I know in version 10 if
> all the machines aren't on the same service pack they won't work.
>
> I have already checked the 2 items you suggested.
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Tracey
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Open IM, select your integration, double-click on Mappings. Click on the
> > Transactions collection, then click on the Options tab. You will want to make
> > sure the Record Source option rule is set to Use Source Recordset and that
> > the Source is set to your source query.
> >
> > If the above is defined properly, then you will want to make sure you are
> > running the latest IM service pack.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Tracey D" wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to do an import for manual payroll checks.  I have used the same
> > > set up as is used in the sample but I recieve the above error.  It also says
> > > 0 integrations failed.
> > >
> > > I can't find anything in knowledgebase.
> > >
> > > Thanks for any help.
> > >
> > > Tracey D
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
7/20/2009 3:10:01 PM
Tracey - I have some times gotten that error if I have the CSV file open when
peforming the integration.
--
Crystal Roach

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Sorry, the latest service pack is Service Pack 3 for IM. Since it's IM that
> we are referring to, I would imagine not all computers are installed with it,
> so it would be OK to apply Integration Manager Service Pack 3 only.
>
> Best regards,
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Tracey D" wrote:
>
> > Is it ok to only apply the service pack to the 2 machines that run IM?  I
> > don't want to have to apply it to all the computers.  I know in version 10 if
> > all the machines aren't on the same service pack they won't work.
> >
> > I have already checked the 2 items you suggested.
> > Thank you for your help.
> >
> > Tracey
> >
> > "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
> >
> > > Open IM, select your integration, double-click on Mappings. Click on the
> > > Transactions collection, then click on the Options tab. You will want to make
> > > sure the Record Source option rule is set to Use Source Recordset and that
> > > the Source is set to your source query.
> > >
> > > If the above is defined properly, then you will want to make sure you are
> > > running the latest IM service pack.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > > --
> > > MG.-
> > > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com

I've gotten this error several times - it was always due to something being
wrong with the data in the import file, such as punctuation in a column
header or duplicate columns.

"Crystal Clear" wrote:

> Tracey - I have some times gotten that error if I have the CSV file open when
> peforming the integration.
> --
> Crystal Roach
>

> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Sorry, the latest service pack is Service Pack 3 for IM. Since it's IM that
> > we are referring to, I would imagine not all computers are installed with it,
> > so it would be OK to apply Integration Manager Service Pack 3 only.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> > The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com
> >

> > "Tracey D" wrote:
> >
> > > Is it ok to only apply the service pack to the 2 machines that run IM?  I
> > > don't want to have to apply it to all the computers.  I know in version 10 if
> > > all the machines aren't on the same service pack they won't work.
> > >
> > > I have already checked the 2 items you suggested.
> > > Thank you for your help.
> > >
> > > Tracey

0
Elaine (442)

recieved error message 0x8DE00006
I cannot get Outlook to send a mass mailer out to business emails. Is ther a max amount that I can send too? I just keep getting this error message and then I go to look it up and there is not solution. Please help!? I have about 375 emails addresses in a distribution list. I just can't seem to send it out. This is most probably an issue with your ISP. They put a quota on how many emails you can send out at a single time. It is a control put in place to restrict Spam. Call your ISP for info -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests fo...

"Application has failed to start..." error message with VS2005 on new machine
VC++ MFC Project working absolutely fine on one machine Installed Visual Studio on a new portable and copied the project and all the settings over, done a complete rebuild which worked fine but now get an error message "The application has failed to start becuase the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" Have tried reinsalling (but I dont think this is relevant as I am working with VStudio) the message pops up a couple of times but then the program runs OK Does anyone know what this means and how to find out what is missin...

Cannot show, import, export userform: error &H80004005 / component is not corretly installed
Please, help me! I can not find where is the the information I need. My problem is: I had Windows 2000 and Office 2000. Now they installed Windows XP and Office 2000 (serv.pack 3). And my forms do not work anymore! The error message says nothing useful, only: 1) the component is not corretly installed (ok! but it's a common form with only normal windows common buttons and labels, not a single userparty creative control) 2) error: &H80004005 -2147467259 3) memory insuficient (ahah, at 512 Mb, only Excel running... ) 4) can not set OleObjectBlob property But if I try to open the...

parsing a date and time field #2

VLookup in VBA giving error message

Exchange Connector Wizard error

Vb.net 2008 ContextMenuStrip logical error when running code
Greetings, I have a connectmenustrip item that when clicked runs the following code (see below) Now if the event is called by the button i.e. cmdDeleteingBooking.Click the linq query returns the appropriate value. However when called by cntMnuCancelBookingItem.Click is returns 0 even if a checkbox is of 'TRUE' value. Debugging shows the code runs exactly the same code (which loops around rows in a datagridview checking if the checkbox has been checked). Could someone explain the reasoning why the same code would return different results? Private Sub cmdDelete...

Metadata Cache Error 04-14-04
When trying to "Go Offline" after synchronization completes I receive the: "Metadata Cache Error" No Entity Anyone experience/solve this issue? Hi, You may have replication setup issue on your SQL server, I suggest you to go through this article : http://mbs.microsoft.com/TechKnowledge/techknowledge.asp?print=true&id=33588&code=7842 If this is OK, you may test the following manipulation : Open SQL Enterprise Manager; go to Start select All Programs and then Microsoft SQL Server. Expand Microsoft SQL Servers, expand SQL Server Group, expand your Microsoft CR...

js error in ie8
Hi, i am opening a popup window in ie8, the popup is load with loaded with one url and some javascript classes are intialized and able to call the member functions are from page and then i am re-directing the page the another url and the js classes are reinitialized. when i try to call the member function of the js class in the re-directed page, ie8 throws js error as "Unexpected call to method or property access". When debug the code, i found that the class is properly initialized and able to access the member variables of the class. i am getting problem only ...

Extract text from field
If you have a filed that contatins the following data:LastName, FirstNameWhere LastName has varing lengths. Can you run an update query to obtain just the LastName part of the field? If so, what would be the command?Many, many thanks in advance. On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:09:45 -0500, "Mary M" <none@no_email.com> wrote:>If you have a filed that contatins the following data:>>LastName, FirstName>>Where LastName has varing lengths. Can you run an update query to obtain >just the LastName part of the field? If so, what would be the command?>>Many, many thanks in...

Label Error with image?
Hi, We are trying to print a label for jewelry, the only issue we seem to have is that when an image is put into the label designer the image is the right dimensions but instead of being an image it is a box with red lines cris-crossing with the word 'ERROR' displayed in the center. This all happens before printing, although when we try to print there is no image. So what is it that we are doing wrong to not have an image displayed in the Label designer of RMS PO Manager. Any help[ would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ___________________ Dave Dave, In Label Designer, you have ...

Frx Susbcript 9 error
I am running a consolidated Income Statement in FRx and I get an Error 9 when it hits this one company. It consolidates 5 different companies, one that is translated. I just can;t figure it out. I have a very similar Balance Sheet that runs just fine. I have tried everything, change the output names, etc. I can run the report if I just select that one company but when I run the total company it won't run, it stops with the error. I am using row linking and currency translation. I can run the report for all companies individually. I just don't get it. I have gone through the various kb...

error on install to pocket pc
"window\mny2day.dll" is in use or is in ROM. IFthe file is not in ROM, please close the application using the file. I do not understand what file could be using the same application or how to check the ROM. ...

Sql Agent Error
After installing CRM we are receiving the following error. "An error occurred when attempting to set the SQLSERVERAGENT service to AutoStart: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The specified service does not exist as an installed service at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Utility.ServiceUtility.SetServiceToAutoStart(String serviceName, String machineName) at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ServiceRunningValidator.AutoStartLocalService(String serviceName, TimeSpan waitTimeForStart) We have CRM on a SBS 2003 machine and SQL EE 2000 on a W2K3 machine. Both are DCs the SBS holds all FS...

Interesting Solver problem (Solver encounters an error)
Here's an interesting problem, I wonder if anyone has any thoughts o this. Recognize that my real problem is very complex (severa intermediate calculation including some iterative steps), but th problem I'm having seems similar (conceptually anyway) to this simpl problem. Given a data set: x,y 10,3.9 8,3.2 7,2.8 6,2.2 5,1.4 4.5,0.8 4,0.01 3.8,-0.4 3.6,-1 3.5,-1.4 3.4,-1.8 3.3,-2.4 3.2,-3.2 3.1,-4.6 3.05,-6 One could look at the data and say, "that looks like the curve y=ln(x) but with a different asymptote other than the y-axis and possibly scaling factor." So we choos...

reading and displaying memo fields
I got an ODBC database with a memo field. Now I use a CRecordSet in VC6 to read the database with CLongBinary for the memo field. After reading 18 fields he's out of memory. Is there a way to use CString instead of CLongBinary, cause it's only text in the memo fields (I already tried, but then I get an error message that the database could not be read)? Or is there a way to read all other fields first and only read the memo field when the user choose a specific item in the database? Thank you for helping me! ...

IM error ADO field is nothing
I am trying to do an import for manual payroll checks. I have used the same set up as is used in the sample but I recieve the above error. It also says 0 integrations failed. I can't find anything in knowledgebase. Thanks for any help. Tracey D Open IM, select your integration, double-click on Mappings. Click on the Transactions collection, then click on the Options tab. You will want to make sure the Record Source option rule is set to Use Source Recordset and that the Source is set to your source query. If the above is defined properly, then you will want to make sure you a...

Reminder Time vs Due By Field
I'm using O2003. For a contact, there is the Due by Field. There is also a Reminder Time field. If you update the Due By field, it updates the Reminder Time field. However, if you update the Reminder Time field, it does not update the Due By field. By default for a contact, you have access to the Due By field. The Reminder field is avaialble, but you have to manually add it. In Tasks, it seems to work the same in that if you update the Due By field, it updates the Reminder Time field. However, if you update the Reminder Time field, it does not update the Due By field. However, you have a...

Field mapping for Appointments in filtered views
I’ve been looking at this for ages but cannot find the field for Contact for an Appointment in the filtered views. Regarding is dbo_FilteredAppointment.regardingobjectidname and is also in dbo_FilteredActivityPointer.regardingobjectidname with a foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid Optional seems to come from dbo_FilteredActivityParty.partyidname with a foreign key of dbo_FilteredAppointment.activityid Does any one know where the Contact for the Appointment get stored? Also a link to a ER diagram for 3.0 or a mapping resource would help me from unnecessary trawling throu...

trial & error
How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com You keep asking about the z factor. What's the z factor? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ <khalid khalid> wrote in message news:200782610734gawarh@hotmail.com... > How do I calculate the z factor automatically by trial & error > > EggHeadCafe - .NET Developer Portal of Choice > http://www.eggheadcafe.com ...

Outlook reports OLE registration error
I have Office 2000 running in Windows Me on a Dell Dimension XPS D266 with 64 meg ram. Outlook stopped working so I ran Repair from Office 2000 CD and then Re- install Office from same source. Both times Outlook says" An OLE registration error occured. Program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again." Doesn't seem to be much sense in running it again. What now? Reinstall Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal acco...

Cdn Payroll July 1 errors
Since the tax update was installed for July 1 for Canadian Payroll, our Detail Range Reports do not have the proper data. I noticed that CPY30260 has not been updated!!! this is not good. I contacted our vendor to see if this is a known issue. There is a round2 tax update that does not affect our province so I have not installed it. I was waiting for round3 which has not been released yet. Is anyone else aware of this? We have not seen any errors during Update Masters. Our YTD amounts and T4 amounts appear to be correct. thanks. never mind "barbola" wrote: > Since the...

Easy way to copy fields?
I have made a lot of customizations to the Leads form by adding a lot of fields. Now I want to add most of those fields to the Contacts form so that when I promote a Lead the info carries forward. Is there an easy way to copy and then link these fields or do I have to manually create them all all over again as Contact fields and then link them? You need to create the exact same fields in contacts then create mappings betweek leads and contacts in the deployment manager-schema manager. Have a look at the tool and see if it makes sense. As always I recommend you test this out on your tes...