IM 9 permission denied errors running integrations

This is not a Dynamics security issue.

IM 9 was installed on our new citrix server (running windows 2000 and
installed properly under domain admin).  My network account can log into the
server, then into Dynamics and run any integration.  All non-admin network
accounts logging into the server, get a permission denied error running a sql
optimized integration.

If that user creates a new integration and tries to add a destination, they
get an error "automation error:  could not find the key in the registry."

IM was installed using add/remove under administrator, so I am unsure why
there would be missing keys and if there are missing keys in the registry,
why does my network ID not give an error?
0
Luvsql (265)

You probably need to reregister the following files:
IM.exe
IMRun.exe

See below link on possible solution:
https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYYUSKWOTVUNVLMRYSOMKQNZTMZWQSSPOMLKULWTMZRVNMUQSN

Hope this helps, rc

"Luvsql" wrote:

> This is not a Dynamics security issue.
>
> IM 9 was installed on our new citrix server (running windows 2000 and
> installed properly under domain admin).  My network account can log into the
> server, then into Dynamics and run any integration.  All non-admin network
> accounts logging into the server, get a permission denied error running a sql
> optimized integration.
>
> If that user creates a new integration and tries to add a destination, they
> get an error "automation error:  could not find the key in the registry."
>
> IM was installed using add/remove under administrator, so I am unsure why
> there would be missing keys and if there are missing keys in the registry,
> why does my network ID not give an error?
0
RC (240)

Powerpoint Error
Occasionally, I get this message when I open some powerpoint files containing pictures: "Powerpoint was unable to display some of the text, images, or objects on the file, "file_name", because they have become corrupted. Affected slides have been replaced by blank slides in the presentation, and it is not possible to recover the lost information. To ensure that the presentation can be opened in previous versions of powerpoint, use the Save As command (File Menu) and save the file with either the same or a new name." If I close the file and re-open it a fe...

Running Processes after Program Shutdown
When trying to do a nightly backup of my Money 2004 files to an external hard drive, I close down Money before starting the backup. However, the backup program says that the file is open and can't back it up. What else might I need to close down in order to allow the files to be available for backup? The problem started when I initiated automatic account updates during the day using a .Net passport. I suspect that there is something in the background running even after I shut down Money. I see a mnyschdll.exe process running even after Money is shut down. Should that process be shut dow...

"Can't find macro" error
I have a simple macro that executes the following: Sub SAVE_Quit() ActiveWorkbook.Save Application.Quit End Sub I assigned it to a toolbar button called "Save List". Whenever I try to run the macro from the toolbar, I get the "can't find macro error". But I can successfully run the macro from the Tools > Macro > Macros list. The sheet is protected but I still get the error when I unprotect it. The macro is stored in Module 1. I tried moving it to This Workbook or Sheet 1 (in case it was stored in the wrong place) but got the same error. What am I ...

Allow user to run a macro in protected mode
I want to let other users of my spreadsheet to run a macro in protected mode. The macro runs the filter for a big spreadsheet and I want to keep the protection on but let users run the simple macro that hides the blank lines with auto-filters. Users get Run-time error 1004 when they click on my macro icon The cells you are manipulating have to be unprotected during the manipulation. You can do this by putting this piece of code at the beginning of your macro. Dim Code Code = "password" Worksheets("sheetname).Unprotect (PrivCode) Then at the end of your code put this Wo...

contract lines error
hi, I want to create new contract lines from ms crm 3.0 application, but there's an error. The error message: "Server Error in Application". Actually in my office there's no problem but in our client company there's an error. I want to ask, what kind of mistake that can make this error ? please help me.... Thanks, Yunita If you (or your client company) gets this error, do you/they see a series of buttons down the left-hand side of the window with the error, one of which is a user icon? If you hover over this, you get a tooltip 'what the user would have seen&#...

CRM Add New User Error
Problem: My Administrator Account for CRM cannot add new users. I've started to get this error: you do not have sufficient access rights or privileges to perform this action. On top of that, it is the only account I have that should be able to perform this action. I was able to add user before with no problem, now all of a sudden it just started to give me this error. Anyone have this problem or knows how to fix it? Thanks! Deon you sure it has a CRM license and has the sysadmin role? -Gary "Deon" <wallace_deon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9bc542fd.0309220430.404...

Adding an Excel add-in (*.XLL) on Terminal Server (running office 2003)
I notice this problem only occurs with Office 2003 on terminal server. (I've tried Office 2003 on W2k server and W2K3 server) Problem: * Open up Excel. * Go to Tools -> Add-Ins and add our company's add-in with a .XLL extension. * Close off Excel to make the add-in "stick". * Open up Execel and get this message. "This file is not reconiziable format. Blah Blah Blah " 1) I tried adding the add-in with Office 2003 on a NON- terminal server machine and it works fine. 2) I tried adding the add-in with Office 2000 on a terminal server machine and...

::: Telephone Number Comparison or Data Integrity
Hi, I have an Excel file full of telephone numbers that are like this: +001 (812) 123 123 123 Into a new tab I will change them to: +001812123123123 Into a 3rd tab I would like to ensure that I only deleted the spaces and the parenthesis (data integrity). I am looking for a formula that adds each number within the cell and compare these 2 totals. In other words: Tab1 +001 (812) 123 123 123 0+0+1+8+1+2+1+2+3+1+2+3+1+2+3=30 Tab2 +001812123123123 0+0+1+8+1+2+1+2+3+1+2+3+1+2+3=30 Tab3 30 compare to 30 = ok if not = bad Would anyone know how to do this? Or have ...

KB978601 causes "invalid digital signature" error with a CAB file
Customers with KB978601 installed are unable install one of our software products. They get the error "invalid digital signature" when the installer reaches the last cab file. I was able to reproduce the problem on Windows 7 and XP (both with the latest updates), and also verified the problem goes away after uninstalling KB978601. The following error message was logged: "Error 1330. A file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file setup11.cab has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate that the cabinet file is corrupt. Error 24592 was retu...

Error uploading .rdl files to CRM reports
Hi, I have created some reports for CRM 4.0 using Microsoft SQL server report builder 2008. These reports query against the _MSCRM database. When uploading the .rdl files to reports on CRM I get the following error: "An error has occurred while trying to add the report to Microsoft Dyanmics CRM Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support." Any ideas what I might be doing wrong please? thanks. Darren ...

IE 8 mshtml.dll error
I have upgraded IE 8 from IE 6 on XP PRO SP2. It starts and open some websites but when i try to download a file or some other web site like youtube it starts giving "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. if you are in a middle of .................. " the error leads to: Error Signature: AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 8.0.6001.18702 ModName: mshtml.dll ModVer: 8.0.6001.18702 Offset: 0029d1b2 Whats wrong and how can i resolve this? Farhan [Crosspost to IE General] Why hasn't WinXP SP3 been installed by now? [Extended Sup...

Error occured while trying to upload a custom report in MS CRM 4.0
Hi, i have been trying to upload a custom report (RDL file) in MS CRM 4.0 application and every time i do it i get error message : "An error has occurred". I am trying to upload a RDL file from CRM Reports area and i m getting the same error. When i checked the error log it gives me this e error : Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceReferenceException: The report server cannot process the report. The data source connection information has been deleted., ; Info: Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.InvalidDataSourceRefe...

Formula Error
Dear Leo Heuser, I have enter your formula =(A1>0)*(MOD(A1,10)=0) but why is it that when I enter 10 or 20 in the cell, excel disallowed me? I need only to restraint user from entering odd numbers in the cell, that means allow even numbers but these even numbers must be in multiples of 5? Thank you. Ringo Tan "ringo tan" <ringotan@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:B435BEF7-6CA9-455E-ABBD-FC73DD8479F2@microsoft.com... > Dear Leo Heuser, > > I have enter your formula =(A1>0)*(MOD(A1,10)=0) but why is it that when I > enter 10 or 20 in ...

mswrd632.wpc error when trying to export an invoice to word?
This just suddenly occured and not being an expert I can't find why or a correction? Also it won't import another invoice template. Click on the Fixit button at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/973904/en-us -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "trisley" <trisley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA0967F5-0920-439F-8FE0-3A064BCDAB94@microsoft.com... > This just suddenly occured and not being an expert I can't find why o...

PFbackup error
After installing pfbackup.exe, rebooting, initalizing Outlook 2K2 then running the new backup and exiting Outlook you get this message. Cannot copy Outlook: The process cannot access the file because another processs has locked a portion of the file. Do you have a PDA or Fax program installed, or any other program that accesses Outlook, such as a mail monitoring program? If yes, shut it down prior to exiting Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted...

Integration Manager-Logic Drive source data update
Hi, I have a requirment where based on a source field another source field value needs to be updated. I am thinking of using Before Script on the data source with a script as follows. If SourceFields("SLS_TRNS.F4") = "1977" then SourceFields("SLS_TRNS.F6") = "EXPORT" End if Would this work? I cannot use filed level transalation as the value to test for change is in another field.(F4) Apprciate any ideas. ...

error ox800CCC7D
Why am I getting this message. The server does not support a SSL connection. Subject 'test' Server Error: 250 Server Response: 250 OK Server: 'smtp.comcast.net' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC7D Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): Yes Just what it says. You need to disable the unsupported SSL option: Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Advanced, then uncheck the SSL option.=20 --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Walter Goldschmidt" <wgol...

Event Log Error 3018 MSExchangeTransport
I get heaps of these in my exchange 2003 server application event log Event ID: 301 Source: MSExchangeTranspor Category: ND A non-delivery report with a status code of 5.4.0 was generated for recipient rfc822;alison@mydomain.net (Message-ID <73h179e4pz4d$ax2a82d8$wz1760j6@JPMO70>). Causes: This message indicates a DNS problem or an IP address configuration problem Solution: Check the DNS using nslookup or dnsq. Verify the IP address is in IPv4 literal format They seem to be just NDRs for SPAM addresses so I don't even want to see them in the log Normal email is all working per...

Strange error message.
Visual C++ Version 6 running on XP Professional. I am running my program in debug mode. On one particular computer the following error appears at a random interval of many minutes after program start: The program runs fine in debug mode on other computers. Error box: User breakpoint called from code at 0x7c901230 The stack display is: NTDLL! 7c901230() NTDLL! 7c96cd80() NTDLL! 7c96e225() NTDLL! 7c94bbfb() KERNEL32! 7c838f70() WDMAUD! 72d222ce() WDMAUD! 72d24617() KERNEL32! 7c80b50b() The debug window shows several identical instances of the following line. These messages are intersper...

(E2003) Error 7200 every 15 min
Hello all, I am getting this error in applog on my Exchange 2003 Std box every 15 min. Background thread FDoUpdateCatalog halted on database "First Storage Group\Private Information Store (OurServer)" due to error code 0x80004005 and not only private but public store too. In random order, sometimes 4 in the row - from private, then public, etc. But every 15 min. All services are working fine. How can I troubleshoot this error code? Hi Michael, Have a look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/301234/en-us. The above article refers to having anti-virus software doing a file level ...

Runtime error
A number of times when installing programs I have got a message "Runtime error - This program has requested runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" (The last time was today when installing DivX Code 6.9.1 - offered by Real Player) Microsoft article ID:884538 back in August 2007 offered a hotfix but advised to wait for the next Windows Update. I install all priority updates and can see nothing in the current custom updates to address this problem. HAS A PREVIOUS UPDATE APPLIED THIS HOTFIX? Try installing the final service pack for xp (SP3) if it isn't a...

Integration
I'm creating an integration where I do a regular GL integration, but in the After Document script, I need to make a change to one of the fields in the database for that record. I need to somehow grab the new Journal Entry number generated when the document is created to use in the SQL UPDATE statement. Any ideas are appreciated! This method is not fail-safe, but it's the closest you will get. In the before document script you may want to open an ADO connection and read the next journal entry from the GL40100 table. You can assign this to a global variable with the SetVariable f...

Report Mailbox Permissions
Hello, I am administering a new Exchange 2003 server. I need to create a report on the mailbox permissions that are currently in place. I want to report the mailbox permissions as assigned in ESM as well as through the outlook client. I have a script that reports user information from active directory, but I didn't see any properties for exchange that were what I'm looking for. Ideally I would get a list of permissions like: ESM: Full Mailbox Access: <users who have this privelege> Reviewer: <users who have this privelege> Any ideas on this? I looked at msExchSecurityD...

MS office accounting professional 2009 access denied when bootin
I came into work today and when I booted up the computer and tried to open MOA professional 2009 I got an access denied message, I have got this before and just rebooted the computer and MOA opened ok but not this time. No matter what I have tried the message says I don`t have access to the program. Can anyone help with this? Thank you Ed ...

HR integration to outside payroll vendor
Does anyone know of any other integration between GP payroll and an outside payroll vendor, besides Payroll Connect, which only goes to ADP? I am looking for something that might go to Ceridian or Paychex. Thanks -- Debbie from Wipfli Debbie, ePartners (www.epartnersolutions.com) might have what you are looking for in what they call their ePartners Signature Series which they inherited from EYT when they acquired that company. Not sure what the exact status of the products are currently, but probably a good place to start. Rick "dsk1" wrote: > Does anyone know of a...