I can't create new account!!!

Hi,
When i try to create a new account the system gives me this error message
"This record has been created since your attempt to create it. Changes won't
be saved". Then i did checklink for the financial and the system showed two
error messages, the first "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'frl_acct_code' with unique
index 'XPKfrl_acct_code' ", and the second one "The stored procedure
glCLAccountMSTR returned the following error results: DBMS: 2601, Great
Plains: 0."

Any quick will be highly appreciated.

Mohammad Bakr

This sounds like an issue that occurs after upgrading GP and FRx. I had the
same problem and I've seen instances of other people with the same problem.
There should be something in the knowledge base.

"Mohammad Bakr" <MohammadBakr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> When i try to create a new account the system gives me this error message
> "This record has been created since your attempt to create it. Changes
> won't
> be saved". Then i did checklink for the financial and the system showed
> two
> error messages, the first "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
> Server]cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'frl_acct_code' with
> unique
> index 'XPKfrl_acct_code' ", and the second one "The stored procedure
> glCLAccountMSTR returned the following error results: DBMS: 2601, Great
> Plains: 0."
>
> Any quick will be highly appreciated.
>
> Mohammad Bakr

0
callen1071 (408)
6/13/2005 4:44:12 AM
I seem to recall seeing this before as well - look for instructions on
removing FRx triggers.

--
Victoria Yudin
Microsoft MVP - Great Plains

"Charles Allen" <callen@bkd.com> wrote in message
> This sounds like an issue that occurs after upgrading GP and FRx. I had
> the same problem and I've seen instances of other people with the same
> problem. There should be something in the knowledge base.
>
> "Mohammad Bakr" <MohammadBakr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> When i try to create a new account the system gives me this error message
>> "This record has been created since your attempt to create it. Changes
>> won't
>> be saved". Then i did checklink for the financial and the system showed
>> two
>> error messages, the first "[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
>> Server]cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'frl_acct_code' with
>> unique
>> index 'XPKfrl_acct_code' ", and the second one "The stored procedure
>> glCLAccountMSTR returned the following error results: DBMS: 2601, Great
>> Plains: 0."
>>
>> Any quick will be highly appreciated.
>>
>> Mohammad Bakr

0
victoria (3340)

New workbook/sheet defaults
I'm using Excel 2003 and have put two files Book.xlt and Sheet.xlt in the startup folder whose path is specified in: Tools|Options|General|At startup open all files in: Sheet.xlt works fine for adding new sheets and Book.xlt works fine for new workbooks created by clicking the New icon on the Standard toolbar, but not if I create it using File|New then select Blank Workbook from the New Workbook task pane or if I click Templates|On My Computer then select Workbook. How do I have these actions use the Book.xlt and Sheet.xlt files that I've created for the purpose? JF. I would p...

Query Help : accounts which are not members of existing marketing list
Hey all, I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts as members . Now i am interested to make a new marketing list with new members , which are not member of any of existing marketing list. Is there any way to see which accounts are not member of existing marketing list ? Thanks Aami Sure AAmi, Not within CRM but you can run this in the SQL Query Analyzer to find them: select * from accountbase A left join ListMemberBase L on A.accountid = L.entityID where L.entityID is null HTH, Dave Aami wrote: > Hey all, > > I have few marketing lists and having lot of accounts...

Migrating AD to new domain. How does Exch 5.5 fit in?
Over a weekend (hopefully) I will be migrating from one domain to another temporary domain. Then I will be taking the original domain out of it's current forest and into its own. I will then migrate back to the original domain. I'm using Exchange 5.5. What do I do with Exchange? Should I leave it with the original domain and assume that the appended SIDHistory of the users will still work correctly with it when they move back? I'm thinking this will work since it's happening over a weekend... I don't know anything about migrating Exchange 5.5 to a new domain... Any ...

No calculation on new machine
I run XP Home with Office 2002 I have just installed my programs to a new machine. Excel is behaving differently on the new machine: Observed so far: i) I cannot select a cell by moving with the arrow keys. ii) I can insert a calculation, SUM for instance, into a cell and I get a 0.00 result. iii) Format > Cells provides three options, Border, pattern and protection. The old machine additionally gave me number, alignment and font. What have I miised? Thanks, Robin Chapple Hi Robin, Check your status bar that you do not have SCRL on the right side to indicate Scroll Lock (there i...

Saving file for new year
I would like to redo my Money file for the new year. I have transactions back to 2003. I'd like to create a new file that begins with 2008. I remember years ago that Quicken gave me that option. Is there anyway to do this with Micorsoft Money? In microsoft.public.money, grsode wrote: >I would like to redo my Money file for the new year. I have transactions >back to 2003. I'd like to create a new file that begins with 2008. I >remember years ago that Quicken gave me that option. Is there anyway to do >this with Micorsoft Money? File->New->NewFile lets ...

changing accounts for sent emails
I am using Outlook 2000 with my laptop. I receive and send email from two differents accounts. One is for work, the other is for personal email. The default send is for the work account. I know to change the send account using the options choice on the toolbar, however, I frequently forget to do that. Is there a way to either: 1) display the name of the from: account when composing the email (which I usually do with Microsoft Word) so that I can more easily remember to change the account or 2) associate some contacts preferentially with the non-default account (i.e. have one default accou...

How to change background color of a window that has been created.
I need to change the background of a window that has been created, can you help? Hello Jerry, > I need to change the background of a window that has been created, can > you help? > Answer depends upon the type of window. Typically you can do this in OnEraseBkgnd. Certain controls respond to WM_CTLCOLOR and yet some other, like CButton, need to be owner drawn to change the color. If you have a generic CWnd, you can always specify the brush in the window class; so no special painting is needed. This is good when you know that the background will have one color all the time. -...

Creating a Report using Tables (that have no relationships)
Im looking to create an invoice report that uses data from three different tables that are created dynamically by a query. The data for these will change but I would like to simply pull the data from these tables to create a report. The tables have the following information: 1. Company Info (name, address) 2. Customer Info (address, name, etc) 3. Customer Order (products, price, other info) 4. Invoice Info (ID, GST #, etc) I realize I could have created a table with relationships but the data above is dynamic as there are 4 different companies and based upon user inp...

Continuation of Formula in New Array
Hi I am using this formula VLOOKUP($B$1,'Team A'!$A$18:$IV$45,MATCH($B5,'Team A'!$18:$18,0),0) The Array starts from A18 As you realise due to Excel limitation (!) the array only goes as far as Column IV; I wish to continue the Table array ( starting from a new row rather than a new worksheet) say from Cell A50 to IV77 and then continue again from A82 to IV109 and perhaps etc Is it possible. Please Note If it is to be done in Macro Please provide me a detailed Idiot Guide as I have NEVER PERFORMED/USED a Macro, and would not know where to start. Thx Gunjani I don'...

IRA Account
How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? I can't download my information from TIAA-CREF. In microsoft.public.money, BARBARA KOCH <BARBARA KOCH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you set up an IRA account in Money 2005 Small Business? AccountList->AddANewAccount > I can't >download my information from TIAA-CREF. They don't seem to be on the list. ...

Multiple POP accounts in Outlook 2003
Hello, I have multiple POP accounts on my Outlook 2003 client. How do i setup Outlook to save mail from the multiple POP accounts to different folders so that it makes it easier for me to sort out my mail? TIA! //j you'll need to use rules... or use search folders configured for each account. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: ...

creating a recurring reminder email message
I want to create a reminder message that gets emailed to a distribution list on the same date every month. How can we do that? ...

Community bank's new software doesn't export in my format
I am still using Money98 which does all of the little tasks I need (no investments at my age). Two national banks provide exports in .qif format as a matter of course, but when my local community bank went to new (better) software, ".qif" was missing from the list of available export formats. I wrote the bank and received word that the bank's vendor didn't support Money98. The bank officer said: "My guess is the contract they have with Intuit and Microsoft stipulates they not support it as those companies want consumers to always upgrade their software.&...

Problem creating full text index
I seem to be unable to create a full text index of either my public or private store. When I try to creat the index I get the error; The directory name is invalid. Facility: MSSearch.Admin.1 ID no: 8007010b Exchange system Manager This seems to be happening for both the public and private stores. The directory does exist. I have looked over the permissions and tried to compare to known working servers and I haven't moticed any obvious differences. Any ideas? Did you follow this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822932/en-us Nue "Jonathan Huber" <JonathanHu...

Trying to configure two exchange accounts with Office 2007 and Exc
Hi, A few months ago at work we switched servers. We sent from the Exchange 2003 to 2007 and all computers had to be re-added to the domain. While we've had some problems here and there, there is one I have yet to solve. We have a computer running Vista, I think 32-bit, that we to configure two exchange accounts on. We use Office 2007 Enterprise edition. And while I can get both accounts working within the same view in Outlook 2007, I can't get them configured like I had before. One account is my own personal bus account and the other is a shared account. ...

Recent update 6/8
I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. Running XP. I had to use restore after today's updates -- dlg "CowsyW" wrote: > I recently updated Windows (6/8) and now one of my user accounts is locked. > Running XP. ...

New Document
Hi, I'm using the MFC document/View architecture, or at least I'm trying to do so. The Image Processing software I'm developing, returns an image (a matrix of points), and other information in a class call Image CImage { //Attributes CArray figure; int tenderness .... } I was wondering to create a new class. let's say CImageDoc : public CDocument, to display and use manipulate my application data. My problem is I can't create an instance of the CImageDoc class, the command CImageDoc myNewImageClass; dosn't work. How do I create a new do...

How do I create a spread sheet for tracking batting statistics?
Trying to keep a running log of batting stats for the season. Can anyone help? http://www.baseball-almanac.com/bstatmen.shtml "Robert" wrote: > Trying to keep a running log of batting stats for the season. Can anyone help? ...

include/exclude email account in send/receive
Outlook 2000 had a setting wherein you could include or exclude an email in the send/receive process. I'm not seeing where that option is in Office Outlook 2003. If an certain email address that is listed in an email account setting doesn't exist the send/receive process fail entirely...for that one and all other accounts. This doesn't seem normal What do you mean if an "email address listed in an email account setting doesn't exist?" Clarify the problem you hare having. Automatic polling settings are in Tools > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings &g...

Transfer combined investment transactions to multiple new accounts
In Money 2005 Deluxe, I have an investment account (with related cash account) with about two years of transactions. This mutual fund account (TRP) uses a separate account number for each mutual fund holding so that when I upgraded to Money 2005 and set up on line services for this account it downloaded each mutual fund investment as a new account. I can't merge all of these duplicate accounts in Money as it only allows you to merge one time so I then transfered (using copy) all my investment transaction from the combined existing account to each of the new individual investment ac...

System Restore all off, still creating restore points on 2nd parti
Although we have System Restore turned off on all drives, restore points are still being created on the secondary partitions. The OS partiton is drive C, NTFS. The secondary partition is drive D, FAT32. The restore points are being created when applications (i.e. DirectX, WinDVD, etc.) are installed from the second partition (drive D). We must install these from a secondary partition. What are we missing? These restore points are filling up our drives. Also, I thought System Restore wouldn't work on FAT32 drives? Thanks, -- Bill Baker Bill, I use two drives b...

Install 3.0 Failed
I am in the process of installing 3.0 on a server. All of the inital checks are fine. I proceed to install and it fails with an error "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed HRESULT 0x80040237" I searched the Knowledge Base and found KB 941498. I did what it said but got the following error for msxml2.dll - LoadLibrary("msxml2.dll") failed. The specified module could not be found. How do I go about getting XML 2 (the parser I'm guessing) when it hasn't be supported in years? Is there something else I can do? I am installing 3.0...

Create a new restore point
How does one create a new restore point in both Vista and Win7? When I go to Accessories-->System Tools-->Restore all I get is how to restore from a previous one. That's not what I want. I want to create a restore point. OldEd On 3/9/2010 5:14 PM, OldManEd wrote: > How does one create a new restore point in both Vista and Win7? When I > go to Accessories-->System Tools-->Restore all I get is how to restore > from a previous one. That's not what I want. I want to create a restore > point. > OldEd Click "Computer" in start menu th...

Word 2010
Hi, (posting this here as well as in the 2010 beta forum - I know from experience that it is here I get the answers :-)) Are there any new possibilities to structure your templates in the File New dialog? The need is obvious when you have several hundreds of differnet templates. One good solution would be that an underlying folder structure shows in the dialog. (Like the first level in the old fileNew dialog) Another question is that even though you under Options, Advanced, File Locations set a location for "Workgroup Templates", the templates are not shown...

New Paycheck showing running balance
I recently added a new paycheck and have only made two such deposits to my bank. My questions is: Why is the Report showing an opening balance? For example: Opening Balance: 1,581.85 Month Ending 01/31/06 01/20/2006 Deposit Paycheck -- 1,265.00 01/27/2006 Deposit Paycheck -- 1,265.00 Where is Money 2006 getting that initial 1,581.85 from? The running balance should only reflect the two deposits totaling 2,350.00, but it shows a total of 4,111.85. "Dal" <Dal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE60812C-6596-436A-9129-F6AB8495405D@microsoft.com... > ...