HR Self Service - State W-4 Functionality

We would like to request that the capability to add or change the State W-4
Withholding allowances be added to the HR Self Service Suite functionality.
So that similar processes can be used for both the Federal and State W-4.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=c2e8341a-a0b2-4965-a989-7688b92f89c4&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Check out Cincinnati Janitorial Service
Check out new janitorial service. http://www.cincinnatibuildingmaintenance.com ...

Deleted Items #4
I have an Exchange 2000 Server and I need to set it up to delete the mail from the deleted items folder in Outlook if they are over 30 days old. Is there any way to do this? Create a new Recipient Policy - when it asks you which type to create, select Mailbox Manager Settings. The rest should be fairly self-explanatory. I'd recommend to probably start off with running a report first so you will know what it is going to do. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Patricia" <me@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OQ2UaC6wFHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I...

Office 2007 SP1 fails on Windows Update. Then Outlook 2007 won't w
Installed Win 7 Ultimate, McAfee VirusScan and then Office 2007 Ultimate on a clean hard-drive. All retail versions (from MSDN discs). All appearsto work OK. Then did a Windows Update and applied 39 important updates, including Office 2007 SP1. The Office 2007 SP1 install failed, and after that point, Outlook 2007 no longer works - it starts but won't let me do anything. Word 2007 seems to still be working. What to do? Should I be installing Office 2007 SP2 instead? Or.....???? Any errors associated with the failed install? TIP: Insert your Office 200...

IF function Bug?
My IF function =IF(SUM(A1:A11)=A12, " ", "Error") is not working properly. I've used this function for 2 months now and just tonight it failed. When I say failed I mean the function returns false when the SUM=A12. I even tested it on another workbook. It only fails with the following jumble of numbers. I'm not sure if it has to do with the numbers being negative or if it's a bug. I'm using Excel 2000 (9.0.2720). Thanks in advance for the help. $480.02 A1 ($4,429.40) $2,102.82 $357.91 $100.00 $231.80 $424.02 $436.95 $84.50 ($9.54) ($50...

Exchange Services Fail to Start Using LocalSystem Account...
Hi all, In the past few days I applied a custom Group Policy template to my domain and since then have been experiencing eradicate behavior with my Exchange 2000 server. It seems to be working except for one thing: The System Attendant and MTA stacks fail to start when logging on using the Local System account. If I use my admin account they start fine, however I am unable to send email (it stays in my Outbox). I've changed the Group Policy settings that I thought might be affecting this, such as "Allow Network Logon", and I've also made sure to add the System account...

Problem With possible open relay on SBS2000 w/E2k
Hello, I have run into a strange problem on one of my clients servers. They have a Windows Small Business Server 2000 with Exchange running. When the server is on the network the whole network's access to the internet is almost NULL. It runs slower than 56k. When I disconnect the server from the network it runs like lightning. I noticed that when I shutdown the exchange services everything works great but as soon as I start them the problem begins again. More specifically I shut down the services one by one and noticed the problem stopped after I stopped the SMTP service and Information ...

OE removed access #4
How can I get rid of OE removed access to the following unsafe attachment to your mail? I would like to receive these emails Note that this group supports Outlook from Microsoft Office, Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. Tools->Options->Security. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. While thinking hard, laurie davis <ljd949@localnet.com> queried: | How can I get rid of OE removed access to the following unsafe | attachment to your mail? I would like to receive these emails ...

Increase time allowed for services to start?
How does Windows XP decide all services have started and that it's okay to allow someone to log in? I would like to make it wait a longer time since some impatient users are logging in too quickly and complaining when tray icons (for example safe removal, volume control) never appear. -- Brian Gregory. (In the UK) ng@bgdsv.co.uk To email me remove the letter vee. On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:53:04 -0000, "Brian Gregory [UK]" <ng@bgdsv.co.uk> wrote: >How does Windows XP decide all services have started and that it's okay to >allow someone t...

functions #3
I had a excel WB with links from other WB in a folder which I copied to a CD and then downloaded to another PC. Now all the formulas are showing a different path. For eg E:\windows\temp\ and the workbook function. I have to replace the "windows\temp\ with the folder names for the formulas to display the results and then the E: \windows\temp disappears and only the formulas with the WB are displayed. There are many formulas and this is cumbersome. Kindly suggest an easier method and why is this happening I am now using XL 2007. Any help will be greatly appreciated AFD When...

Splitting contents from multiple repeating cells in 1st column into 4 columns
In my first column I have 4 cells (1-4) (5-8) etc. with general content. The content from each of these 4 cells needs to be placed in a separate column to make a list that I can sort etc. Example: COLUMN A 1 01-04-425-001 2 Heatherridge Road #301 3 Harry Smith 4 H25 Condo Fairfax Place 5 01-05-356-041 6 McGrath Street # 56 7 Mary Jones 8 B45 Condo Lemon Circle . . . . . . and so on and so on every 4 cells. I have hundreds of 4 cell descriptions. I just can't do this one by one. Can anyone help, PLEASE, PLEASE. I am really a novice at Excel though I use it for everything ...

Non standard holidays across different states
Hi Guys, My issue is I need to run the performance reports for our company operates across 5 cities (Australia) The performance of an activity is the difference between "actual" an "agreed" (in days) While using the NETWORKING DAYS, I am able to input one set o holidays: holidays that are common across all states like Dec 25 or Ja 1 The issue I face is how to account for the holidays that are UNIQUE?.. the holidays unique to each state? like... 1. Like Victoria (state in Australia) did not get a holiday for Anza Day while all other states got 2. and the Labour day is ...

Deleted user confused with active user w/same last name
There was a user in our org that is now deleted from the system that has the same last name as an active user still in the system. When someone tries to invite the active user to a meeting they are getting an email error back stating that the deleted user cannot be found in Exchange. The deleted user is not being selected in Outlook for the meeting but for some reason Outlook is trying to invite the wrong user to the meeting. I can't figure out why this is happening, does anyone have any suggestions what I can look for to correct this? Thanks. On 23 Jan 2006 18:25:39 -0800, tdunnusa@...

Can't download service packs & can't open some docs
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have the Student/teacher edition of Office for Mac 2008. All of a sudden I'm having trouble opening email attachments of documents made in an earlier version of Word for Mac. I thought maybe the service packs would help, but when I download them, the message is that the software isn't available on my computer for the service pack. What do I do? On 8/2/09 11:32 AM, in article 59b797bb.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "anemulligan@officeformac.com" <anemulligan@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have th...

MS Word 07: Creating a doc. w/ different layouts, formats, etc...
Hello. How can I get a specific background color to appear on only 2 pages of a document in MS Word 2007??? I have to make a portfolio of all the assignments I've done throughout the semester and e-mail it to the professor. She wants everything to be in a certain order. The portfolio will have news releases, brochures, flyers, etc... in it. My biggest problem right now is the brochure: I think I've figured out how to create 3 columns on only 2 pages. For some reason the border wants to be on 3 pages instead of 2. I can't believe I'm having so much troub...

Watermark #4
Can you add a watermark in Excel like you do in Word? I would like to put "draft" across a printed document. Many examples, but my favourite is at Aaron Blood's website at http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/formulas.html Ron de Bruin has a utility at http://www.rondebruin.nl/files/Watermark.zip An finally, if you're using Excel 2002, look for "Watermarks using Excel XP" at this site: http://cpap.com.br/orlando -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "SueAnn Janu...

Using CFile instead of C runtime file functions
Hi, Busy converting from old C functions to CFile methods at the moment. Problem is, i cant file a CFile method equlivent to fread(pBuffer, dataSize, items_to_read, pFILE) I need to read DWORDs (4-byte data), WORDs (2-byte data) and BYTES (1-byte data) in binary mode from a file, but CFile looks as if it can only handle bytes! Reading a DWORD with fread goes like this: fread(&buffer, sizeof(DWORD), 1, pFILE); Is there a Cfile equlivent or should i just stick to fread(...) ? Joe # joey wrote: > > Hi, > > Busy converting from old C functions to CFile methods ...

Miles function
Hello, I have done some looking but with no luck in regards to using miles in access. I have a table with all the zips in the US. I will have another table with a finite number of zips. I want to run a query that will provide me with all of the zip pairs between the two tables and then caculate the miles between each zip pair. I have PC Miler add-in in Excel that does this but I am going to be dealing with a number of zip pairs greater than 65000. Any thoughts? Thanks If you can't find the equivalent product for Access, you could try using a query to break the results into...

CRM 4.0 Mass mailing
I must use CRM 4.0 for send mass mail. CRM use Word for the mail creation but this method make dirty html code (word tag etc.). This dirty html code make my email spam. How I can do mass mailing with clean html code through CRM 4.0 (I compose the email with one image or one link and some text)? I think that CRM 4.0 don't make this and I must buy an add-on. If Crm 4.0 cannot send "clean" email what I can buy to make this? Thanks On Dec 5, 8:00=A0am, "Davide" <davi...@tiscali.it> wrote: > I must use CRM 4.0 for send mass mail. > CRM use Word for the mai...

CRM 4 Mail Merge issue #2
Hi there, When we are trying to do an email via mail merge with a marketing list through a quick campaign we get the following error message right at the end of the merge. 'The e-mail must have at least one recipient before it can be sent. Do you want to send the e-mail? If you click Yes, the e-mail will be sent out, but no corresponding activity will be created in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.' We find we are having to click yes for every single marketing list member. Any ideas on why this is happening? ...

Pointers to functions
Hi, I'm having a pain of finding a way to assing a function pointer. The way I use ( shown bellow ) creates a new CMyDialog class so losing every value. Creating like that: UINT (CMyDialog::*function)(CString,CDirectX*,IDirectDrawSurface*,UINT,short); UINT MainInit(CString data,CDirectX* cdx,IDirectDrawSurface* IDDS_output,UINT FromTop,short Active); Elsewhere in my codes: function = MainInit; Calling like this: CMyDialog dlg; UINT newline = (dlg.*function)(szEntry,cDirectX,IDDS_mainSurface[sActiveSurface],iFromTop[sActiveSurface],sActiveSurface); iFromTop[sActiveSurface] = n...

Backup to DVD
I have Exchange 2003 and Windows 2003 Servers for a small business... I am currently using the NTBackup tool to backup Exchange IS and the System State of the servers, and even files.... Goal: ==== To burn the 5-6GB of *.BKF (I do not want to change this method) files weekly to my dual layer DVD Writer - while logged off - running as service. The only requirement is for someone to physically remove and insert a new DVD Media for backup - anyone doing this - Lastly, I am do NOT want the Backup Execs, Legato, or other expensive softwares out there - I know there are plenty for less th...

import from outlook express #4
...what is the easiest way to import all the stuf (messages, contacts and accounts) from OE6 to Outlook 2003? thanx You can try exporting from OE to Outlook using OE's File menu > Export commands "bingo" <graba_66REMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23bQUJFIvFHA.2396@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > ..what is the easiest way to import all the stuf (messages, contacts and > accounts) from OE6 to Outlook 2003? Use Export from within Outlook Express. Best is to (manually) setup the account in Outlook first. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-ou...

IMF scores "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT" as a 4?
With IMF installed, I've seen email arrive in the inbox with a subject that begins with "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT." It got scored with an SCL of 4. Other messages with similar subject lines (that being with SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT) got 5 or higher. Any idea why? Its not just the subject that it takes into account, it could also something in the message body, or the header of the message. -- Mark Fugatt "joe" <joe.user.bg@antichef.com> wrote in message news:%23kZQCmVhEHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > With IMF installed, I've seen email arrive in the inbox with a...

To MVPs who installed OS 10.4: Tiger Keychain Access will NOT import MS certificates; MS article out of date
Help, please? When I asked a few days ago how to import the Microsoft Intermediate Certificate and Microsoft Entity Certificate from Panther's Users/~/Library/Keychains to Tiger's Users/~/Library Keychains J.E. McGimpsey thoughtfully responded "See: <http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;887413> Unfortunately, Tiger's Keychain Access Utility does is very different from Panther's, and the article at the above address refers to ways to import or re-create that no longer work. If I go into the Finder, I clearly see the two certificates in my user...

Excel 2007 named ranges
Specific case: back in Excel 2003 days, I could have column A = a few decimal numbers. I named column A "Counter". In column B I could enter the formula =dec2bin(Counter,6) and each cell gave me the binary representation of the corresponding cell in column A, just as expected. The same exact thing in Excel 2007results in a #VALUE! error. I expected Excel 2007 to do everything that Excel 2003 could. Why does this happen and how do I fix it? Regards GS you say- back in Excel 2003 days, I could have column A = a few decimal numbers. I named column A "Counter&q...