HR Reconcile Attendance Transactions-enter date range

The TATX1030 table can have large numbers of records. The HR Reconcile
Attendance Transaction process takes hours to complete when the TATX1030
table has 400,000 records. It would be nice if we were able to enter a date
range so that only the relevant records were reconciled.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=90b77208-4a1e-4c8e-8334-e45f7c1c4b82&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

date stamp #2
I am a new user to excel and would like to know how I put a stamp in the corner of my workbook that says the file that it is under. Ex h:\xw\... Also would this change if I change the file it is in. Thankyou Jessica ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: =LEFT(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("]", CELL("filename",A1))) Note that the file must be saved for this to work. In article <jdorion.vgeay@excelforum-nospam.co...

Money 2002
After going online to download account activity, Money tried to match two transactions (from two different payees and two different amounts). I thought I had differentiated that they were two separate transactions. Now everytime I receive an online transacation from this payee (Rite Aid) Money always assigns it to the other (incorrect) payee. How can I get this back on track. -- Brose (tired, busted, disgusted, and can't be trusted) In microsoft.public.money, "Brose" <aprice1215@adelphia.net.(donotspam)> wrote: >After going online to download account activity,...

Date #6
hi I have a workbook that contains several formatted cells cell "A1" is formated as dd/mm/yyyy and has the today() formula in it what i want to do is to copy the value of "A1" and paste it into "A4" ie. "A1" = 13/01/2005 i only want the text value to be copied and pasted into A4 "A4" = 13/01/2005 When i try this i get the numeric value of 38365 which is excels text value of the date. I need the above format thanks in advance kevin Pre format or use edit>paste special or use a formula =text(a1,"yourformathere") or...

Transaction fails in pccharge
Client is indicating that some of their transactions fail (decline) when used with the integrated pccharge software. However, if they then try those same transaction through pccharge manually (without the RMS integration), it goes through. Any suggestions or thoughts on this ? Thank you. -- GCI ...

Investment account not in transaction list
I'm using Money 2001 and I've created a new investment account. Yet when I try to add a transaction to it, the drop-down list of investment accounts does not include the new one. Yet everywhere else in Money (account list, etc) the new account does appear. What gives? Any ideas? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, "AH UK user" <AH UK user@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm using Money 2001 and I've created a new investment account. Yet when I >try to add a transaction to it, the drop-down list of investment accounts >does not include the new ...

HOW DO I ENTER DATA WHEN I SEEM TO BE STUCK IN A SUMMATION FORMULA
WHEN I OPEN MY SIMPLE SPREAD SHEET AND ATTEMPT TO FILL ONE CELL I AM STUCK THERE AND AS I TRY TO MOVE AROUND I GET THE BLUE SHADING AS IF I WERE DOING A SUMMATION. I CAN'T GET RID OF THE SHADING OR GET IT TO ENTER DATA? -- K J PETERSON hi typing with all caps is considered to be shouting and therefore impolite. press the F8 key once and see what happens. Regards FSt1 "kenneth j peterson" wrote: > WHEN I OPEN MY SIMPLE SPREAD SHEET AND ATTEMPT TO FILL ONE CELL I AM STUCK > THERE AND AS I TRY TO MOVE AROUND I GET THE BLUE SHADING AS IF I WERE DOING A > SUMMATION....

Add a date to a Userform
I am using Office 2010 in advance of roll-out in our organization. I have been testing some of our VBA enabled templates for compatibility and have run into a problem. Specifically a lose of the Calendar control. Since we have a number of Userforms that use the calendar control, I need to come up with some sort of replacement. Any suggestions? I thought there was a date picker control, but I can not find it (I have installed the complete Office 2010 Professional Plus) The calendar control uses the library c:\program Files\Microsoft Office\Office13\MSAL.OCX Usually th...

Date Range on Report in Money 2003
I have a favorite report in Money 2003 which lists scheduled payments within a range of dates. My file was upgraded from Money 2000. I used to have the problem of the report omitting many of the scheduled transactions within the date range. That was fixed by running the Salvage program. Now the problem is the other way around: the report shows transactions BEYOND the date range, as well as those within. Is there a fix for that? I still have the Salvage program. :-) Thanks, Elliott ...

Insert date into file import
I have a database that imports a .csv file generated by anotherprogram. Unfortunately this program doesn't include a date in eachrecord in the .csv file.I can import the .csv file into my table alright, but I need to attach/insert a date (which I can get via VB code) into each importedrecord. Any ideas?At the moment I'm using the Docmd.TransferText command. have you tried importing the data, then running an Update query on thetable, to add a date to each record?hth<b_lwalker@hotmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1174264665.772034.212550@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...> I have a ...

If Count is not in a certain range, delete Rows
I have a spreadsheet that is 59752 x 2, with the one column Contact ID A and the other column Contact Link ID. It is like an instant messaging system. It looks something like this: 1 2 1 3 1 15 2 1 2 15 I want to count by different values in column A, and any count that is not within one of several ranges, those rows get deleted. So if the range is 3-5 contacts, then I want to keep the set of 1s, but delete the set of 2s. My ranges are 4-5 contacts, 30-41 contacts, and 100+ contacts. I am also brand new to macros, but I have experience with some other coding ...

date format #32
i have a sheet where in some cells the date are in ddmmyy format along with text & in some cells mmddyy format along with text. is there any command to change all in mmddyy format On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 03:40:03 -0700, "Ankur" <Ankur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have a sheet where in some cells the date are in ddmmyy format along with >text & in some cells mmddyy format along with text. > >is there any command to change all in mmddyy format You need to describe more precisely exactly what is in the cells, and how one can tell the difference betwee...

Excel default date format
1) The default date format for Excel is "21-Mar" when I enter date recognized data. This is unusable for me, I need the year displayed. How do I change the default date format to display the year. 2) With default also, Excel sometimes requires "=" in equations and sometimes not; i.e., if I enter a '-' it converts the cell to an equation. How do i stop this so that it only makes equations when I enter '='. 3) How do I get help on Excel inconsistancies like the above in Excel documentation anywhere? mjk #1. If I type in the date that includes the ye...

Display ranges from one worksheet to another
I am running excel 2003. I have been given the task of creating a workbook where on one main sheet I want to display named ranges from up to 4 other worksheets based on the user selection. The ranges are work weeks and we want to be able to display 8 weeks at a time for resource planning. Can someone point me in a direction where I can find a way to do this? Thank you. Check Ron's site under the Copy/Paste section. http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Opal" <tmwelton@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eb392038-e6ab-46b0-a3d6-eb0df5c7a0fd@h2g2000vbd...

how do i set an auto date function in excel or word?
I would like all documnts in both word and excel to automatically date as the document or report is prepared. =NOW() "hpkcommish" wrote: > I would like all documnts in both word and excel to automatically date as the > document or report is prepared. for excell Go to View> Header & footer >custom header footer then click on the clock pic & the date pic (choose 1st if you want it in the left middle or right feild) For word basically the same Cheers peterm "hpkcommish" wrote: > I would like all documnts in both word and excel to automatica...

Money matched wrong payee to transaction
I just discovered that my Money 2007 Deluxe has recorded the wrong payee with a downloaded transaction. I went in to the register and changed the payee in the downloaded transaction to the correct one shown in my online banking screen, and then manually entered another transaction in Money's register to show a cleared transaction for the payee that was wrongly matched. Why did this happen, and is there a better way to fix the problem? In microsoft.public.money, kavman wrote: >I just discovered that my Money 2007 Deluxe has recorded the wrong >payee with a downloaded transaction. ...

Problem with copying a to from date to another cell
I am trying to enter the first 7 days of the year in one cell. ie: A1 -> 1/2/05 to 1/8/05 And then I want to drag that down to 53 cells and have it copy in the following format. ie: A2 -> 1/9/05 to 1/15/05 A3 -> 1/16/05 to 1/22/05 etc... Is this possible? I would do it by using two separate columns, typing in the two top row dates, the highlight the area you wish to fill, then Edit > Fill > Series > Trend..........then when you have the two columns of dates, use a third helper column with this formula copied down...... =TEXT(A1,"mm/dd/yy")&...

Word 2007 Show Markup checkmarks and Date/Time Issue
Hi, I have a new HP desktop computer and finally got Word 2007. I have two questions. In the Review section of Word 2007, the Show Markup subsection has checkmarks for ink, comments, etc. as the default selection. Is there any way to change this default and uncheckmark them so it isn't automatic? I have looked everywhere online for a solution and can't find one. Second, in the bottom right-hand corner of my monitor, the time is showing as usual. However, when I first got my computer (last week), it also showed the date (I loved this feature). After re-starting my compute...

Date Format Problems
Is there anyway to make excel change the numbers I type in to the appropriate date? If I type 112603, how can I get the cell to display 11/26/03. I have tried formatting the cell, but it just doesn't seem to come out right. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Jennifer Only through VBA. See Chip Pearson's website. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm Gord Dibben XL2002 On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:06:01 -0800, "Jennifer W" <icecream3@earthlink.net> wrote: >Is there anyway to make excel change the numbers I type in to the appropriate date?...

Problem formatting date values in chart...
I have a blood pressure tracking spreadsheet -- at a minimum, it tracks Systolic and Diastolic pressure for a given day. A B C E.g.: Date Systolic Diastolic 1 9/3/04 120 90 2 9/4/04 123 87 3 9/5/04 129 79 I currently have a simple line graph that shows systolic data points over diastolic data points. The left hand (Y axis) value is "Pressure". My problem is that I want the "date" values of Col. A to display at the bottom of the graph as a label with each corresponding data point and...

Calendar To Stay at Last Date Entered
I have a calendar in a form. We do data entry for information that could have occurred today, yesterday, or a couple of days ago, like over a weekend. The form always goes back to todays date. How do I get the calendar to stay at the last date entered? Somehow you will need to record the last date entered in a table somewhere. I use a system table for such items. Bill wrote: >I have a calendar in a form. We do data entry for information that could >have occurred today, yesterday, or a couple of days ago, like over a weekend. > The form always goes back to todays date. How ...

Due date VS processing date in Money '06
This is really bothering me. In my previous version, when I entered a due date for an epay, my register showed that date. It didn't remind me that I need to have XXX dollars in my account on due date - 4 and then change the date in my register to due date - 4. I want my register to show the due date I entered. I have enough sense to know I need money in my account. How can I change this? The check box about using processing date instead of entered date is NOT checked. Did my upgrade magically switch me to a bill payment service that is actually drafting my account early and pu...

Counting characters in a range of cells
Is there a way to count to number of times a given charachter occurs in a range of cells? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ David, If it's a worksheet function you want, try =SUM(LEN(A1:A5)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1:A5,"e",""))) which is an array formula, so enter with Ctrl-Shift-Enter. If you want to do it in VBA, use Debug.Print Application.Evaluate("SUM(LEN(A1:A5)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1:A5,""e"",""...

MS Money (Canadian) downloaded transactions disapear
Hi, I have a strange problem with MS Money 2004 (Canadian). On some accounts when I download statements from banks, they just disapear. When I setup MS Money at first, I downloaded latest transactions without any problems and then deleted all transactions from previous years. After that I noticed that some accounts still works OK with online download, but some of them dont. Anyone has this problem? How would you fix that? Thanks, In microsoft.public.money, Nobody wrote: > >I have a strange problem with MS Money 2004 (Canadian). On some accounts >when I download statements from b...

Enter values in table from form using dlookup
Hi, Just wondering if it's possible to put values in a table, using data entered on a form? Like if the person enters for item a, 1, then it adds 1 to item A in a table. I've tried dlookup(blah) = me.text1 but it doesn't work. Thanks Dear s4: What you want is the way it is supposed to work. You don't need to do a lookup to move data from a form to a table, you simply need to "bind" your form to the table (or a query based on the table). Every form has a "Record Source" property; which should be the name of the table or query you want to be the source ...

cell outside range
Intermittently, a cell erroneously appears outside the range of cells in an active worksheet. This cell contains duplicate data from one of the other cells. I am not able to replicate the sequence of events that causes this cell outside the range of cells to magically appear. I wonder if anyone else has seen this problem. Thanks, Mrs. T Are there any macros in any open workbook? "Mrs. T." wrote: > Intermittently, a cell erroneously appears outside the range of cells in an > active worksheet. This cell contains duplicate data from one of the other > cells. I am ...