HR Preferences should not be on Tools\Setup\System menu.

HR Preferences should be on Tools\Setup\Human Resources menu, not Tools\Setup
System. HR preferences have nothing to do with system setup activities.

Thanks...

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0f8a3de3-6dc3-47b4-b6f3-a0d5666f1bc4&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

histogram setup in excel
How do you display an age range (Ex: 4-9) as the bin data in a histogram? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011109481033.aspx should get you started. "pfcaines" <pfcaines@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E642312-E357-46CE-8138-BFC091D81145@microsoft.com... > How do you display an age range (Ex: 4-9) as the bin data in a histogram? > pfcaines - > How do you display an age range (Ex: 4-9) as the bin data in a histogram? > < Use the Histogram tool with your raw data and a bin range containing the upper limit of each age range...

SQL setup RMS 2.0
I am setting up a new system with 3 registers (Win XP SP2), two back office computers (Win XP SP2 and SQL 2005 Express), and Windows SBS 2003 with SQL Server 2005 Professional. The problem: Can't get the back office workstations to connect to the SQL Server. I installed RMS on the server, it connects to SQL and run perfectly. When I try from the workstation using RMS Admin, I get a time out error. I did everything in KB932078 without success. Must be something very minor with major consequences that I've missed. Can anyone help? Thanks Rich -firewall -sql surface area co...

Excel XP: Page Setup Issue
How can I create different page setup options for each worksheet in a workbook? As I change the page setup within one worksheet it changes all of them. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious Thanks in advance Joe Mathis "Joe Mathis" <jmathis@designworkshop.com> wrote in message news:845FBE98-1D78-49BD-865A-6B3A397A41B9@microsoft.com... > How can I create different page setup options for each worksheet in a workbook? As I change the page setup within one worksheet it changes all of them. Is there a way to do this? Am I missing something obvious? > >...

Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114 -Ora
Hi, I have a problem of running the ASP.NET web pages on the server after making the file deployment. The server was intalled OraClient11g_home1. I created DSN in ODBC with this driver. The test connection was successful. When I ran the page that has the connection with Oracle, I've got this error message : "ERROR [IM003] Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 1114 (Oracle in OraClient11g_home1)" Could you help me to solve this problem? Thanks in advance. =?Utf-8?B?YmllbndlbGw=?= <bienwell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:44...

Sendung mail from Explorer (shell menu)
Hi I just migrated from OE to outlook2000. (due to use of my Ipaq ) Why is my mail stuck in the outbox if i sent some documents from the Shell menu in Explorer ? Can i avoid having to open the items in my outbox to get the actually sent ? Johan ...

Searching for a mail reflector tool for ex 2003
Hi, i am searching a mail reflector tool for exchange 2003. I found LISTSERV but it is a standalone application. Can someone help? greetings Christoph In news:1172496412.855592.22760@8g2000cwh.googlegroups.com, trojmok <christoph.vonameln@googlemail.com> typed: > Hi, > > i am searching a mail reflector tool for exchange 2003. I found > LISTSERV but it is a standalone application. Can someone help? > > greetings > Christoph What exactly is it you're looking for? "Reflector" generally means you want your mail, either inbound or outbound, delivered o...

performance of system.xml vs msxml4.0
I have an xsl file to generate xml in to an html file. The size of the xsl is 300kb and size of the xml is 47 kb (the size of xml is variable). I am using VB.net to convert the xml file into an html file. The vb.net module peforms following task: load the xml file in XMLDocument object ( I can't use XpathDocument object) load the xsl file in XSLTransform object perform the transformation. When I was using VB6 with Msxml 4.0 parser, I was getting good performance results. The transformation was completed in an average time of 40-50 milli second. When the same trasformation was perf...

Help with setup of IIS Server
Hello, Could someone please point me in the right direction/newsgroups? I'm looking to setup an intranet server and need help with the setup and configuration of Windows Server 2003 IIS. Thanks William Hello Bill, Check: microsoft.public.inetserver.iis microsoft.public.inetserver.misc Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups ** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm > Hello, > > Coul...

Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server
Hello everyone! We're diving into CRM 3.0. The web based testing phase ran well and we're now trying to play with the outlook desktop client. During the setup, I get the following error: "Setup cannot connect to the Microsoft CRM server. This might indicate that the server is down." I've tried modifying the default_client_config.xml file with the server ip address, the netbios name and eventually the FQDN. All failed. The web version, however, was reachable in all cases. I also tried increasing my privileges to local administrator after some google search, the error ...

GP 10 fails to store menu toolbar locations
GP version 10.00.1237 Standard The menu/toolbar fails to keep the menu options and buttons in the location I put them in and then lock the toolbars. Sometimes they work, but other times if I work on other programs while GP is starting up after selecting my company to work in when I return to GP the menu is all rearranged, but is still locked. I searched and there was one question directly relating to this and another that references locking the "toolbar", but neither really address the issue or offer a solution. Does anybody from Microsoft have a solution to this problem or...

"New" menu item doesn't "Save"
I have VC++ 6 and RichEdit. I use IsModified() to test the changes to the document. But, the "New" IsModified doesn't work. I do use pDoc->SetModifiedFlag(true); in void CHtmlRichEditCtrlSSL::OnChar(UINT nChar, UINT nRepCnt, UINT nFlags). That's why I want to know why OnNewDocument doesn't get modified when it should. (The OnNewDocument is in the CDocument class.) BOOL CHTMLEditDoc::OnNewDocument() { if (!CDocument::OnNewDocument()) return FALSE; CMainFrame* pFrameWnd = static_cast<CMainFrame*>(AfxGetMainWnd()); if (NULL != pFrameWnd) { CHtmlRich...

Exchange Migration tools wizard
Hello, I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but when the tools asked me to add the .csv file. I don't know what kind of information I can put into this file. Can you help me. "Romulus" <tezam@gmail.com> skrev i meddelandet news:e9qg86$2gt0$1@biggoron.nerim.net... > Hello, > > I try to migrate mailboxes from an unix server to my Exchange 2003 server. > > Users used IMAP4 on Unix Server. > > So I try Exchange IMAP4 functionnality but wh...

system restore 12-12-09
tried a point only 2 wks old. in Safe mode. No Changes made.... No Norton on set. Actually I want to dump all Updates that autoran in the last 2 wks, so I can retry SP3 taht is crashing. is there a way to do them en masse? thanx Never, EVER use System Restore to "undo" an update, Service Pack, or IE upgrade! Intead, uninstall the update, Service Pack, or IE upgrade & reboot. If that doesn't correct the problem, then try System Restore. -- ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear) MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002 www.banthecheck.com plugg...

turn off use of System Volume Information
How do I disable the use of the "System Volume Information" directories to store MBs of deleted data? Especially on several drives where I manipulate large data files, I end up having to manually delete all the files and subdirectories every few days. I do NOT want any Restore Point capability; I want to have files deleted when I choose to do so. See http://bertk.mvps.org/html/diskspace.html & http://bertk.mvps.org/html/healthy.html#Adjust Frank wrote: > How do I disable the use of the "System Volume Information" > directories to store MBs of del...

how do i activate outlook setup wizard
i was not ready to upgrade from express...now I am and can't figure out how to activate the wizard to transfer my suff On 2006-10-17 18:20:02 -0500, odkelly <odkelly@discussions.microsoft.com> said: > i was not ready to upgrade from express...now I am and can't figure out > how to activate the wizard to transfer my suff ==== FILE, IMPORT????? 'File|Export|Messages' from Outlook Express to move the messages 'File|Import and Export|Import Internet Mail and Addresses' from Outlook to move addresses; be sure to uncheck the "Import Mail" checkbox...

clicking on email links is restricted by system?
All of a sudden if I try to clik on a link in a email, the system says it is restricted see your administrator? I have no Administrator. It always worked before? Feel free to read the countless posts here that have answered your question before you post yet another. Since you have failed in that endeavor, here is a special post just for you: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm -- Russ Valentine "Restricted clicking on email links" <Restricted clicking on email links@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0BFDBA53-EBDE-49B0-B4F3-1EF...

set Curved lines as default for Connector tool.
Is there a way to set "Curved Lines" as the default for the "Connector tool?" Now I have to draw the line with the default setting of "Straight Line" then change it to a curved line. I am using the Detailed Network Diagram template. Thanks Matt When you first use the Connector Tool, a master called Dynamic Connector is created in your Document Stencil. Open the Drawing Explorer Window Expand the Masters branch Right mouse the Dymanic connector master Select Edit Master Change the line to Curved Connector Close the Master Edit window (accept changes) T...

oversized inbox - inbox repair tool
Greetings, Basics - my inbox had grown to almost 2.2Gig without me being aware of the 2 gig limit. I am aware of the Oversized PST Crop Tool, and have tried that with one copy of my pst file. Problem is it mostly eliminates the most recent information. In my case about 4 months of emails, and the contents of my address book and calendar. Is there another tool that can crop the file in a way that would eliminate older material (I have older backups), and leave the newest. Help! thanks -art Seems we've had the same kind of day today, Art. I'm dealing with the same prob...

XML Source Menu Item disabled?? File version??
My XML Source Menu Item is disabled (aka greyed-out). Why? I have a workbook with multi-worksheets and I want to enable a conversion to XML, I'm trying to follow the documentation here, but it's poorly organized and more poorly written (IMHO).. I can't find anything which tells me why the menu item would be disabled. The version is Office 2003 Pro and (clearly) the capability is there, I can see the "XML Source" item. I did a quick test and if I make a brand new file, I have the XML Source option so that means means this is a file version issue?. I know this wo...

System Manager and Custom MMC
I have a custom MMC in which I have added several snap-ins, however, recently when I attempt to add the System Manager snap-in, the MMC crashes and generates a windows error report. I notice in the security event log, messages about lsass.exe and mmc.exe being logged for the Windows Firewall. I can re-create this behaviour with a number of other snap-ins as well, for example, when attempting to add the Group Policy Management Console, just after clicking OK, the Custom MMC crashes. I get the same result also, when I add the services snap-in, and attempt to connect to another server. ...

how do i setup aol mail in outlook?
what doe this (Task 'DJjamz420: Folder:Inbox Check for new mail.' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Could not fetch new headers in the folder Inbox for Account DJjamz420. Error:Unable to connect to the server..') mean? iam trying to connect outlook to my aol mail account with no luck at all. please help. Check AOL Help desk files for how to use their email service with Outlook. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted w...

Missing windows/sys32/config/system
I have noted all the references to the MS support for this problem at startup. I am trying to help a friend who unfortunately does not have (and cannot get) the Windows XP disk (as was pre-installed, and purchased 3 years ago in another country). He crsahed his pc by panicking & "pulling the electricity plug" during a Windows update! I have an "Operating System Reinstallation cd" for my pc. Can I (in terms of both practically, securely & legally) use my disk to help restart his pc? If not, is there an "easy fix" for this problem that...

change the menu prompt dynamically
Hi, each of pop up menu has 3 properties. 1-ID 2-caption 3-prompt for example: New menu from File ID_FILE_NEW as ID, &New\tCtrl+N as caption, "Create a new document\nNew" as promt. (we could refer to prompts in the string table.) I'm so sorry for extra explaination (this is my second request) I wanna change prompts dinamicaally. as I could change caption by: pCmdUI->SetText("&Hello\tCtrl+N"); How can I change prompt? Regards. Monica Luchi. Did you take a look at my previous response? Windows sends the messge WM_MENUSELCT when a menu item is selected....

MODIFY a menu of a running MDI Application
Hello. I have a stupid problem with my MDI App. This App manages different CMDIChildWnds. Some of the dialogs have a special menu, that means, it has to be modified before loading, cause in the menu ressource are a lot of menu entries, but i only want to display some of them. So i wrote a method in CMAinFrame::PrepareMenu. In this method i load the current menu and delete all submenues i don't want to be displayed. In the associated CMDIChildWnd::OnMDIActivate i call this method, when a childframe is activated (bActivate == TRUE). This works fine. Now my problem. When i maximize a dia...

Writing USB packet monitoring tool using WDF framework
Hi all, I am new to PC driver development. I would like to write USB packet monitoring tool. Based on my reading I have decided to write USB upper filter class driver. I started with <Install Root>\WinDDK\7600.16385.0\src\general\toaster\kmdf\filter \sideband As a first step I added few DbgPrint messages all over the filter function and registered filter as Upper filter class to USB stack. I added following to FilterEvtIoDeviceControl() to track IOCTL's being called from client drivers: switch(IoControlCode) { case IOCTL_INTERNAL_USB_SUBMIT_URB: DbgPrin...