HR Help menu

The Help menu is not available in the Employee file screen. Also there is not
at this time any french version help menu available with HR.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a16ab21a-5c5a-444e-ae21-44cfd54b0cec&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Metras (1)

Formatting help needed
I have started an extremely basic sheet and only want to put opening times of buildings, eg.. 2 - 5 but cannot get rid of 2-May. I've tried using general in category but still get 2-May instead of 2 - 5. Can you help? -- Lynne Mawson Manchester Try changing the formatting to Text. You will need to retype it in. "Lynne Mawson" wrote: > I have started an extremely basic sheet and only want to put opening times of > buildings, eg.. 2 - 5 but cannot get rid of 2-May. I've tried using general > in category but still get 2-May instead of 2 - 5. Can you help?...

Pie Chart Help
Can anyone help? I have a spreadsheet to which I have one column that has different letters in, I need to create a pie chart that shows the amount of the same letter (i.e. 'P's in blue, 'F's in red etc) just so I can show how many of one letter there is? Any ideas and please explain fully as I am quite a new user Add a heading to the column of letters then you could create a pivot table to summarize the data, and create a pie chart from the pivot table results. There are instructions for pivot tables in Excel's Help, and Jon Peltier has information and links: ht...

problem with Context Menu
I have a context menu in a ListView. I am responding to NM_RCLICK. The menu displays properly. The problem is that the menu items are not greyed out. I am using the same IDs as in my main menu and toolbars. When the user clicks off a record in the list view, and then right clicks, the items in the menu should be greyed out but they aren't. Are my Update Command UI methods not being checked before displaying the context menu? William Gower wrote: >I have a context menu in a ListView. I am responding to NM_RCLICK. The >menu displays properly. The problem is that the menu i...

Formula Help #34
I was wondering is there a formula that can subtract something is the amount is a postive number but when the number is a negative number can it add to that number. I have a problem with bills that I do when someone pays to much I need it to look at the current about they owe and then add the the current amount due to the negitive balance of the last month, then if some one does not pay enough that the formula will subtract that balance from what the current amount due is, you would think that it would be ok to add becaue they still owe that, but we already have in the cell that we put...

owner-drawn menu
I want to create a menu that has only images & no text. I am able to make it owner-drawn and set the image too, but I am unable to get rid of the extra space next to the image, meant for text. MSDN advises against blitting outside the rectangle passed to the OnDrawItem member function. I tried it to draw over the text region, and it didn't work too. So, how do I remove the space after the image? Also, is it possible to remove the border of the menu? Any help appreciated. You should be able to pass the approriate size of the menu item in OnMeasureItem(). -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC...

Need help with DST
After applying DST uptades at the O.S level and on Exchange Servers, Users are reporting meeting organizer is change after the update, and strange clock icon next to the appoinments, and duplicate appoinments entries in Outlook. Does anyone know how to fix the above issue? What additional updates do I need after patching OS and Exchage server with latest DST patches? Any help is appreciated. Thanks Have you rebased appointments already? This may help: http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2007/02/dst-2007-understanding-what-needs-to-be.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com ...

query help 02-23-08
I have a table that I created in Access and I also have created a report to display the information I want from the query, but the report is showing me more than what I want. I have grouping specified on my report to groups records based on the same date and city. However, I only want to report on those records where the date and city match but only on more than 3 occurances and no greater than 12 occurances. Do you recommend I change my query or change something in my report to accomplish this? Any help would be appreciated. create a new query Put the date field, city field, and ...

Help needed with restoring from backup
Hello all, I have a Small Business Server 2008 Standard that had a failed data hard drive. The failed drive is 1 Tb and only held 189 Gb of information. I have replaced the bad drive with a 500 Gb but I cannot restore to it becasue the size of the original drive is larger. It doesn't seem to matter that there is not very much data involved. How can I overcome the 1 Tb requirement for a replacement HDD. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0051_01CA720E.30D3B590 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: ...

help sos #2
error 421 smtp service is not available ...

Help: New dialog box when opening Word
Starting in the last week or so I get the following message when opening Word or Outlook (which I have set to use Word as my mail composer): ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The document contains macros. Macro language support is currently disabled. Features requiring VBA are not available. Would you like to open this document read-only? OK Cancel Help ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am not opening a fil...

HTML Help #5
Okay, I admit it: So far, I have never written HTML help for an MFC application. Certainly, the time has come. So, the Wizards will set some of that up for me if I select the appropriate options when creating the project. But, looking at the first topic that was created for me, I see all the HTML tags are uppercase with tooltip errors that say uppercase tags are not allowed. Hmm... that didn't go very far. This is VS 2008. I realize it will still work but why is VS creating HTML using tags that VS says is not alllowed? -- Jonathan Wood SoftCircuits Programming http://www.softcirc...

Send/Receive button disabled/errors
We are using Office XP Pro and Outlook running on a Win XP Po machine. All had been fine with sending and receiving messages. However, today we have begun to receive an error when attempting to receive messages (0X800300FD). Additionally, the Send/Receive button is not functioning. Instead messages are only checked every 5 minutes (what we have set). Messages can be sent without a problem but not received. I have set-up the same account and parameters on another computer and the messages are retrieved without a problem. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Help
I deleted the stationary folder in the program files/Common files/microsoft shared (or something like that) directory... now I can't view my windows in the web view... where would I be able to get the blank.htm etc. back? I didn't use outlook, but I probably had it on my computer at one stage, do I have to reinstall it, thanks for any help, please post or email me! Thanks! Jenny ...

IM help Gustavo
i've been having a problem with IM That was working pretty good but I los the destination but I can't set up over this one is the message who shows up: Message: Class does not support Automation or does not support expected interface Number: 430 Call Stack: BrowserControl.DisplayLHS BrowserControl.RefreshBrowser frmAddSourceAndDest.ILookupManager_GetDisplayName MenuAction.IntegrationAddQuery MainMod.TimerCallbackMenFunction please advise ...

Sum in Subform & Main Table #Name?- HELP!
I'm using Access 2003 and I have a subform within a subform and I keep getting #Name? Main Subform is "frmsubContractors" Other Subform is "frmsubContractors2Agree" and in the frmsubContractors2Agree I have a total currency field in the footer called "calcTotalAwardsContract" The control source of "calcTotalAwardsContract" =nz(Sum([fldawardamt]),0) which works great However when I refer to the "calcTotalAwardsContract" field in the main subform with a field named "calcTotalInitialAward" with a control source of =frm...

PLEASE HELP: Enable Automatic Refresh
Is there anyway that I can force Enable Automatic Refresh to not display? It is such a pain in the A$$ of have to press Enable Automatic Refresh eveytime I need to open my XLS sheets. How can I set a XLS sheet to always be trusted? Thank you in advance, Mike http://support.microsoft.com/kb/248204 Does this help? --JP On Mar 4, 12:52=A0pm, "Michael Kintner" <michaelkint...@nospam.com> wrote: > Is there anyway that I can force Enable Automatic Refresh to not display? > > It is such a pain in the A$$ of have to press Enable Automatic Refresh > eveytime I ne...

Exporting to Outlook
I have a database I have created in Access 2002 which has the regular fields like name address telephone number etc. However, I also have fields for email address, website, partners name, children's name, birthday and many others. What I want to know is whether it is possible to import all fields from my Access database into Microsoft Outlook? If so, how do I do it? Thanks!! Try this. Populate a Contact record in Outlook - try using a few. Then export it to an Access Database. Compare the one you just created with the one that you already have. Massage yours to match the one you c...

CRM requesting authentication help
The setup: Microsoft SBS 2003 sp1 running Exchange SQL and ISA 2004.....Microsoft CRM 3.0 pro running on a member server. 6 remote users connect to the domain via VPN, all computers are members of the domain. The problem: 3 of the users seem to be working fine. the other 3 get prompted for their credentials any time they try to add or modify anything within crm. I have already tried the suggestions concerning adding the server to the intranet zone and changing the user authentication under custom level. No luck there. The only common denominator is the 3 users that are working connect t...

Outlook 2007 online help does not work
Hi, when I try to get help in Outlook 2007 it will only give me local help and will not connect to the online help. It gives me the following error "Not connected. To see addiointal and updated content from Office Online click here." and I click the link and it tries and comes back to the same link. I am connected via a T1 line to the internet. thanks Paddy. "Paddy Ryan" wrote: > Hi, when I try to get help in Outlook 2007 it will only give me local help > and will not connect to the online help. It gives me the following error > "Not connected. ...

remove "Protected Storage System Provider" do not help #3
After updating from Outlook2000 to Outlook XP(2002) OutlookXP keeps asking for passwords for every account :-((( I use XPpro. I have tryed the trix "remove Protected Storage System Provider" in the registery (done by the letter as described in two Q-articles) but it do not help or change anything :-((( Please help -- erik Denmark ...

Help needed for sorting the data and plotting graph
Hi All, I am a newbie to the excel world. I have requirement of analysing some data that I will obtain from symbian profiler. I will be having a .txt file with values seperated with tabs so that it can be directly open in excel. In that I have around 25 colums, first being sample interval and rest are having data. My requirement is to plot a graph against the sample interval with data from 2 colums. I can specify the column name for plotting purpose. Once I plot the graph I should be able to calculate the average value of one series for those interval in which the other plotted series is cross...

Help!! can I recover lost contacts?
I just got a new windows smart phone. My celluar provider was assiting me to preform a sync. of all my contacts. There were no contacts on the phone I preformed the sync and when the sync. was over it wiped out all the comp. contacts in office contacts. The celluar provider said hmmm wonder what caused that. Anyways I think what happened is that the path the sync follows is phone (which was blank) to comp. back to phone. If this is the caseThis tech should of know better, but who am I to blame the only person's fault is mine ,I should of did a PST back up of thoes files....

Need help with code
I have a problem and I hope someone can help with it. I have a form with a bunch of Checkboxes. And I have 3 Option buttons: Select All, Make Selection and Clear All, and 2 buttons. The buttons are disabled. Slect All checks all the CheckBoxes and enable the buttons, Clear All uncheck all the CheckBoxes and disable the buttons. Make Selection is surposed to uncheck all the CheckBoxes with the buttons still disabled. What I want to do next is this, any time a checkbox is checked I want the 2 buttons to become enabled and if no checkbox is checked I want the 2 buttons to be disabled....

Drop Down Menu
Hi Probably a silly question , but is it possible to have images displayed in a drop down menu in excel as well as text? Paul ...

Font Color Help Please
Hi Everyone I have a problem when I receive emails the signature portion of the email is all in yellow except for the email address. See Example... It happens to all of my emails. Help? Body- is Blue *Signature* Joe doe- Yellow Address- Yellow Email-Blue Phone # - Yellow Fax # - Yellow Marco www.classactinsurance.com My first guess is... the email that you are being sent is being sent using HTML and you are not seeing the "dark" background to make the yellow font stand out. However, you say ALL email comes into you this way. Is all your email from the same place? I ask becau...