HR Help menu

The Help menu is not available in the Employee file screen. Also there is not
at this time any french version help menu available with HR.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a16ab21a-5c5a-444e-ae21-44cfd54b0cec&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Metras (1)

Outlook Client "More" Menu blank after UR 12
I just installed the Outlook Client UR 12 on an Outlook 2010 client and the More menu under the CRM Ribbon bar area is empty. Check Updates, client sync.. all gone! ...

Barcode Help
Hello, Here is what we need: We have an Excel spreadsheet with a bunch of serial numbers. We need to get these serial numbers printed on labels. Is it possible in Excel to have a column full of serial numbers and print them each to their own label on a label sheet (Avery)? If anyone can offer some advice, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks, Eric -- TheEricHarris ------------------------------------------------------------------------ TheEricHarris's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29826 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showt...

Query Help re subtotals and totals
Hi,I have a very rudimetary database for managing customer problems.This contains a simple totals query which groups the records by the field customername and counts the field problemcategory. This gives me the total number of problems per customer.How can I modify it so I have an additional field detailing what each respective count represents as a percentage of the total number of problems. I've been trying to figure out an expression which would do this but have been unsuccesful.Any help would be extremely appreciated,Thanks,Jay...

Can someone help me??? Try #2
Let me start off by saying that I am no where near an excel expert so please bear with me. I have a schedule for my employees which is attatched to this post as an html file. They are contained in three different sheets within a workbook. Each sheet has its own formulas and such but I have excluded them and also condensed them down to save repitition. The 3 scheduling sheets are named Servers, Hostess, and BarBus I also have/want 7 other sheets named Mon thru Sun and a template is attatched as an html file as well. What I need to get working is the Mon thru Sun sheets to automatically pu...

Query help. 02-05-10
Given 2 tables below and how can I get the results showing below. The rules are described below. Thank you for your help in advance. IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Client', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Client GO CREATE TABLE #Client ( ClientId INT NULL, ClientName VARCHAR(20) NULL ) GO IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#Account', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #Account GO CREATE TABLE #Account ( ClientId INT NULL, AccountId INT NULL, AccountValue INT NULL, Insertdt DATETIME NULL ) GO IN...

Help with IIF ans IsNull!
Basically i have a drop down that i want controlling the Criteria for each field in my query to have an advanced search. If i leave a field blank the query comes up with nothing so i tried this: Code: IIf(IsNull([Forms]![Inventory Report Search]![Model]),Is Null,[Forms]![Inventory Report Search]![Model]) this is not working. how do i make is so if a field is blank it will return it as null or not even there. Note: also tried this; Code: Forms]![Inventory Report Search]![Model] Or Forms]![Inventory Report Search]![Model] Is Null works, But comes back as too complex after a few sea...

Simple Max/Min type question Help!! Urgent!!
Hi everyone. I have 5 numbers from cell A1 to A5 A1 = 5 A2 = 13 A3 = 4 A4 = 1 A5 = 12 If I want to re-arrange them in cell B1 to B5 from smallest to largest. I know I can use sort function but.. how do I make it arrange in such way automatically? i.e. B1 will always have the smallest value from A1 to A5 so I can use B1=> =Min(A1:A5) B2 will always have the 2nd smallest value from A1 to A5 => Now I have a problem. Is there a formulae to find second smallest or biggest value? Please help Thank you, =SMALL(A1:A5,2) Cheers, JM "James8309" <jaedong1221@gmail.com> wro...

Template help Window
OK this sounds odd but how do I keep the template help window from appearing when I open my template? Thanks in advance, Barry ...

Search help
Hi, Tried a few functions for this but i cant get it to do what im looking for! I have 8 worksheets and Im trying to get a specific reference from A1 on sheet1. The other 7 pages has all the info in column A I want B2 to tell me the reference it found out of the text in A1, if its possible Example: sheet1 A1 = abc toy car pt no 789DIN1 on sheet2 A1= 785DIN1955 A2= 786DIN1966 A3= 789DIN1977 This is the closest reference on all of my worksheets so i want Sheet1 B2 = 789DIN1977 If it cant be done then i would like the same if Sheet1 A1= abc toy car pt no 789DIN1977 Ive tried usi...

Help w/ an outlook rule
I'm trying to create a rule - when I send an email and include my own address in the CC or BCC fields, I want a copy of the email saved in one of my outlook folders. I don't see a way to call out that my email address is in either of those fields. Also, it doesn't seem to catch when I send an email to myself. Any ideas? ...

help with formula please #2

Help with time function
I NEED HELP... if cell a1 lets say is 7:00 and I would like to add 15 minutes to this time in cell a2 what would be the formula. Everything I seem to try fails. thanks David Poe djoseph11@tampabay.rr.com One way: A2: =A1 + TIME(0,15,0) another: A2: =A1 + 15/(24*60) or equivalently A2: = A1 + 15/1440 or, equivalently A2: =A1 + 1/96 In article <Ihsbc.397852$jH.5735715@twister.tampabay.rr.com>, "David Joseph" <DJOSEPH11@tampabay.rr.com> wrote: > I NEED HELP... > > if cell a1 lets say is 7:00 and I would like to > add 15 ...

Disaster Please Help
Hi, I have just upgraded from Exchange 2003 SP1 to SP2. After the upgrade the Private Store refuses to mount (error with inconsistent database). Tried the eseutil /p command but every time quit with different error. I have gone through the Event log and there are not warnings or error prior the update and the previous night backup was successfull. Restoring the backup also does not help, still with error message when I try to mount the store. BTW the backup is clean and does not have any error. I plan to do the following. 1) Reinitialize the Private Store to blank. This would all...

HELP
I am new to Money and can’t figure this out. Here is what I would like to do (or something close) - Set up my bills in the bill area – okay – done Now I would like to be able to go in – select the bill the needs to be paid – identify which account I want it to draw from – and pay it. I have set up a MSN Bill pay but I can quite get it figured out. Close but no cigar. Is it possible to do all this and have it show up in the bills section as paid and what account you paid it with? I started using Money because I would like to be able to manage all my different accounts from differen...

macro help #16
I have the following macro written: Sub SaveFile() Dim newFileName As String Dim curMonthName As String Dim curYear As String Dim curCenter As String Dim curCounty As String curMonthName = MonthName(month(Range("C4"))) curYear = Year(Range("C4")) curCenter = Range("E1") curCounty = Range("C1") newFileName = curMonthName & " " & curYear & " " & curCounty & " Billing CT" & curCenter ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _ newFileName, FileFormat:= _ xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:=&...

Excel formula ?. Help please.
I am in a number draw based on the lottery. Each member has 10 numbers and there are just over 400 members. I would like to try and set up a spreadsheet wherby I can enter a number in cell A1 and all cells which contain that number change to an X. Can it be done ?. Thanking you in anticipation. This is not exactly what you asked for, but: Say you have a long list of numbers in column C and your X-out value in cell A1. Then in cell B1 put: =IF(C1=$A$1,"X",C1) and copy down This will repeat the list in column C and "X-out" the value appearing in cell A1 -- Gary'...

Exchange server 2003 deleted, HELP!!!
Hi, I started with an Exchange 2003 (Windows 2003 server in an Windows 2003 AD) server in our organisation. Later we added a Exchange 2003 cluster. Everything went just fine until... I first moved all mailboxes from the old server to the cluster and deleted the old server with the Enterprise Manager. I know a very bold and stupid action, expecially if you haven't checked things properly before the action. I forgot to replicate the Public Folders to the new Exchange cluster. Anyway, is there a way to get the old Exchange server back in the Active Directory? SillySys ...

Need Help With Copying Relative Formula
ello and thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction. I am running Excel 2003 on a Windows 2000 machine. I have 2 sheets in one workbook. sheet 1 is data input sheet 2 is summary I want to put this into summary ......A...........................B..........................C 1...='data input'B1........='data input'B2......='data input'B3 2....='data input'E1.......='data input'E2.......='data input'E3 I have about 100 rows each of about 10 columns that I wish to do this with. I know I can do it the long way by hand b...

Need help with WMP Version 6.4.9.1126
I just burned a DVD+R with iTunes that played once with Media Player, but not again. Could someone please tell me if I should have used a -R instead to insure playability? Thanks, Don Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a more appropriate newsgroup. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Don Nickell" <donnickell2@roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:%23UJtm0C$KHA.431...

Report help
I have a report to generate each month that currently has to be sorted, then copied and pasted into a separate workbook to be emailed each month after inserting lines and headers. The report is tiered based on performance, ie > 3,000, > 2,500, > 2,000, > 1,500, and less than 1,500, with the supporting data such as employee, social security number, etc. I would like to make this a manual process using a macro or vba, but I am having difficulty. As I've gotten better with Excel I've found more and more ways to automate things, but this hasn't been one of them so far. Sure...

Help for the formula
Dear All, Please i need the formula for colum D Status, it can display Pickcal or In or Out or Picked. Colum A Colum B Colum C Colum D Confirm Date scanin scanout Status Pickcal 17-03-10 11:38 In 17-03-10 11:38 17-03-10 11:49 Out 17-03-10 11:25 17-03-10 7:29 17-03-10 8:24 Picked 17-03-10 11:20 Picked Thans so much. Tr...

Need help with SELECT please.
SQL2005/2008. I have a #stageaddr table and need to compare the address with AddrData table and return the loannum and correct adddress fro AddrData table. The trick is #stageAddr has a lot of garbage data which I import from Excel. Here is the business rules below and desire results as well. Any help would greatly appreciate. IF OBJECT_ID('Tempdb.dbo.#AddrData', 'u') IS NOT NULL DROP TABLE #AddrData GO CREATE TABLE #AddrData ( LoanNum VARCHAR(10) NULL, PropertyAddr1 VARCHAR(60) NULL, PropertyAddr2 VARCHAR(60) NULL ...

Help with a formula #2
Hi, I am trying to create a fairly simple formula where when the use enters a 3 digit country code such as CAN, excel automatically enters the part of the world that code is from. So basically I have 7 categories (South America, North America, Asia Pacific, South Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa with each having the relevent 3 digit codes assigned to them for example North America = USA, YYZ, RDU - the most has 25 codes) so when USA is entered, the following cell would enter South America. So two things I guess I need to do :- 1) Assign country codes to country regions 2) Use a for...

Menu update
Hi there, I've had a go and created a couple of additions to the menu bar using VBA. Some of the captions are based on a cell ref which contains a variable date in text form. I need to call my menu procedure when the cell contents that I have refrenced to change (a new date is entered), but I don't know how. Hope you can help DonH You would use worksheet change event code, but you would need the name of the menu and the sub-menu item to change it. Something like Const WS_RANGE As String = "H10" '<== change to suit On Error GoTo ws_exit Application...