How to show SOLD serialized item on Serial Number Report?

Hi;

On the Serial Number built-in report, it lists all outstanding serial number
and the allocated serial number.  Can I show those SOLD serial number on the
same report?

Thanks!
0
Kane (153)

First record now shows negative amounts
Yesterday we had an issue where selecting an employee would bring up a message window saying that they could not be inactivated or deleted due to a pay run currently in progress. The payroll batches showed no such runs in progress. We then were instructed by support to clear the data on the payroll check work table. Now when we look at the first record(employee) they have an outragous amount for wages (262500) for the month and hours worked is (20480) and days worked is (7569) the amounts are the same for quarter and year data. This is on the employee summary. Any ideas? You may w...

reverse page numbers
I am trying to lay out a booklet in English and Hebrew, and would like it to open and read from right to left. Is there an easy way to number the pages in the opposite way a regular booklet in English would be? ...

DPM 2007 recovery point shows -
Hello, I am having a problem where in the protection page for this one file server, the replica is inconsistent and will not sync and the latest and oldest recovery points has a dash "-" and total recovery points is 0. Just last week there were more than 50 recovery points. I can see the replica\servername\file system\longIDNUMBER\Full which contains all the folders. There are two 2TB drives that DPM is protecting on this server, the E drive is not having any problems, but the D drive is. When I went into the recovery pane and clicked on this server, and went t...

Can I use a Report expression for queries?
Is it possible to use the following expression that is used in reports on queries? =[Sales]/Sum([Sales])*100 Or some expression to get the result. Thank you. No. In your query, you can refer to text boxes on a form, but not on a report. That's because of the way reports are formatted (sequentially.) Forms have a current record, which identifies which value you want. Reports don't. In the context of a query, there are other ways to get totals, such as DLookup(): http://allenbrowne.com/casu-07.html or a subquery: http://allenbrowne.com/subquery-01.html -- Allen Browne ...

work order form and report design help
I am building an automotive shop database. I have a table that lists all of the services and the prices. I have the main form created where all of the customer data is entered in and I have another form that builds the work order for the customer. How do I build the form to allow for different services for the same customer without having to create service type 1, service type 2, etc. I need them to be independent of each other and I then need to create a report to print out for the customer. On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:24:01 -0700, Jimmy <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Reverse Page Numbering
Hi, I'm not sure this can be done, but ... going to ask anyway. XP Pro SP3 and Office 2002. Is there a way to reverse the order of pages in a Word document? Last page becomes first, next to last becomes next, and so on. Instead of 1, 2, 3, .... the physical appearance changes to 42, 41, 40 ... 3, 2, 1. I have a Word document which is displayed 'upside down': In other words, the LAST page is page 1, next to last is page 2, and so on down to the first page, which is page 42, but at the bottom of the file; last page shown. This is meant to be an onscreen refere...

Autonumber stopped incrementing to next highest number
I have been having this strange occurence on one of my relationship table - not frequently but 2 times is enough for me. Apparently the Autonumber seems to stop incrementing to the next available highest number and begin to give a number that's already in existence . That of course will give the error on "Unique identifier - blah blah blah" To temporary correct this problem I have been copying the table to a temptable ( structure & data ) - rename the corrupted table and then rename the temptable to the original name of the corrupted table. This works, but I'm lo...

Using a Button to increment numbers in a database among other things.
I know that it is difficult to assess and solve a problem without being able to look at it physically. Therefore I have included a download link to the database I am working on. http://rapidshare.com/files/41280411/logbook1.accdb.html I have been have some trouble with this database what I would like to do is set up the logdb form to increment the lab number field with the click of a button following a format of the last two digits of the year "-" "0000", otherwise I would just like the field to be entered with a format of "00"-"0000". I tried using a ...

Combo to show Checkbox on Report
I have a combo list in one of my queries that has a few records selected, which makes the data appear as many times as the combo is selected when you view the query. My report pulls information from that query and makes a checkbox for the combo box. However, it only picks the first record and shows only one checkbox. How can I bring all the records together and show all the checkboxes I need on one report? Any help is appreciated. ...

POP should allow blanket PO's with multiple items from 1 vendor
Clients have requested this multiple times and it is probably time to post it here... In the creation of a Blanket PO, current functionality only allows the entry of one item. In many cases, a client needs to be able to creat a blanket purchase order for a single vendor that has multiple items (SKU's) and the ability to release selected items and quantities as needed. In other situations, a client would also have a price point/contract from a vendor that if they order x number of items at a time they can obtain a better price. But again, current functionality does not allow this ...

Why does MS Money sometimes add items up in split categories?!
I've used MS Money for many years. One of my biggest problems with it is that sometimes, for reasons I have NEVER been able to figure out, when entering the Split mode for itemizing a transaction, it will stop subtracting from the total entered, but will instead reset the total of the amount to $0.00 and add things up. Why does it do that?! I'm using MS Money Deluxe 2006, and it STILL does that sometimes. Rod I **think** it depends on whether you specified the transaction total when entering/editing this transaction. I.e., if you are editing/entering a transaction that star...

Substitute button is greyed out on line item in assembly transacti
I know how this is supposed to work and have used it before however when I am on a line item even though on the inventory card shows this item has two substitute, the substitute button is greyed out. Any ideas? Thanks Leslie forgot to put the notify on "LASM" wrote: > I know how this is supposed to work and have used it before however when I am > on a line item even though on the inventory card shows this item has two > substitute, the substitute button is greyed out. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks > Leslie You are correct in that there must be at leas...

SS2000 Report too slowly
Hi all, where can I investigate for a performance problem in one report in SQL Server 2000 got by an asp.net application? Luigi Hi Does it run stored procedure/query? Turn on an actual executuon paln of the query and see how SQL Server performs the query "Luigi" <Luigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F887720-5F4A-40E7-9789-25E0F2BA961E@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > where can I investigate for a performance problem in one report in SQL > Server 2000 got by an asp.net application? > > Luigi ...

Show on Report by Age
I am trying to run a report that among other things lists the children names and ages but only if they are under 23 years old. I am pulling from fields in a table called "Child1Name", "Child1Birthday", "Child2Name", "Child2Birthday", etc. Is there an expression or something that I can use to have it only list the children names only if they are under 23. I meant to say the field names are "Child1Name, Child1Birthday, Child2Name, Child2Birthday, etc. "ArneGolf" wrote: > I am trying to run a report that among other thi...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Calendar
I'm using Outlook 2007 and once in a great while I accidentally move a Calendar item to another day, a day I did not intend to. Is there a way to have a prompt - 'Are you sure you want to move this?' ... or something like that? Thanks, Dave Horne "Dave Horne" <davehorne@home.nl> wrote in message news:%237GZFTIuJHA.4928@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook 2007 and once in a great while I accidentally move a > Calendar item to another day, a day I did not intend to. > > Is there a way to have a prompt - 'Are you sure you want to m...

Deleted Item Retention
When you change the setting in ESM for the number of days to keep Deleted Item Retention, is it required that you restart any services for the changes to take effect? Or can you change the setting on the fly? I don't believe you have to restart anything...if you're decreasing, though, the items that were in there still have to be tombstoned during online maintenance... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "SilverICE" <SilverICE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82262F87-5347-455E-B886-5F369DF7D950@microsoft.com... > When you change the setting in ESM for ...

Can the Item Description wrap to multiple lines on an invoice?
We have some long item descriptions (up to the 100 character limit), and we were trying to figure out how to get them to print on an invoice. If I spread the field all out on a single line, it's too long to fit on the document. If I create a box that's several lines tall, it does partially wrap, but it doesn't print the full description - it cuts off after around the 60th character or so. Has anyone successfully wrapped an item description on an invoice? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 I think you'll need to parse it and then...

Why doesnt my income show up under forecasts?
Trying to use Forecast Cash Flow in MS Money 08.. If I change the time period to future dates, I only see trended items for withdrawals. I cant get Deposits to ever show. What is up with this tool? Works fine here. Do you have scheduled paychecks or similar? What are your Cash Flow Forecast settings? "JasPer" <JasPer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7F66EF7-1137-4D6D-AA08-C7A079A675BC@microsoft.com... > Trying to use Forecast Cash Flow in MS Money 08.. If I change the time > period to future dates, I only see trended items for withdrawals. I...

How to change labels on a chart from numbers to words?
Can Someone Please help me? I can't figure out how to change the labels on my chart in excel from numbers to words! I'm not sure which labels you want to change to words, but maybe Jon Peltier's charting tutorial will help you: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/index.html Arin wrote: > Can Someone Please help me? I can't figure out how to change the labels on my > chart in excel from numbers to words! -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html I suspect it's this page: http://peltiertech.com/...

display a number that is decimal degrees in Deg:min:sec format
How can I create a format to display a number that is in decimal degrees, in Degree:minute:second? See http://cpearson.com/excel/latlong.htm In article <DD958DEA-4DE1-4C80-80D5-D959F720E452@microsoft.com>, "Sterling" <Sterling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I create a format to display a number that is in decimal degrees, in > Degree:minute:second? ...

Batch Number Changed
I recently upgraded GP from Ver. 8 to 10. few days back i notices that around 800 SOP orders transfered to One batch. This Batch was not existing before. system created the batch. How this could happen? i checked in the activity tracking table, no clues from there. ...

Need Report of Average Monthly Expenses
Using Money 2002 Deluxe. I would like to see a report of an average of expenses per month for all categories / subcategories for a given period of time, such as last 12 months. It would be a short report. How much have I spent on average per month for the last 12 months on groceries, for example. I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I can get a report for a given month of actual expenses, but not a monthly average over many months. Does anyone have an idea how to do that? John I think this is one of those occasions where you might want to use Moneylink and Excel to produce m...

A limit for number of shared calendars?
I have this plan to set up maybe 15-20 shared calenders in my exchange 2003 sp1 environment (clients have outlook 2003). I wonder if anyone know if there could be a problem of some kind with have so many calendars. If there is, I might have to cancel the purchase of a new third party system. That is why this is important to me. thanks. =?Utf-8?B?RnJlZHJpayBCZXJnc3Ryw7Zt?= <FredrikBergstrm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:D8159A76-ECE3-4D1E-AAFC-40B9CABAC4F1@microsoft.com: > I have this plan to set up maybe 15-20 shared calenders in my exchange > 2003 sp1 environmen...

Insert a blank paragraph and page number in footer
Hi, I'm trying to do something simple and have tried code snips from other answers on this site but can't seem to make it work without errors. Our footers already contain a document name in 8pt font. I need to create a macro that will go into the footer, create a new paragraph at the beginning of the footer and center a page number in Times New Roman 12 pt font. So you end up with the page number centered on the first line and then the document name on the 2nd line, left aligned with an 8pt font. If the document has a different first page footer I do not want thte ...