How to find the check form to use for GP 9.0

I don't want to use Deluxe as our check vendor. I want to use Harland.
Microsoft MBS sales just gives us Deluxe's phone number, when we request
help with obtaining the correct format for Harland checks.

Harland has two check formats for GP payable checks.

1)  Great Plains Accounting 7.0 - 9.0

2)  Great Plains Dynamics

Harland isn't sure and can't reference Deluxe.

Thanks,
John
0
John1063 (943)

John,

From what I can tell from Harland's website, you want the Laser
Multi-Purpose checks they show under Microsoft Great Plains.  That's the one
with the check in the middle, stub on top and bottom and nothing preprinted
on the stubs except the company name and check number.  With these checks
you can use the GP "Stub Top/Bottom - Graphical" check format.

Hope that helps,

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

>I don't want to use Deluxe as our check vendor. I want to use Harland.
> Microsoft MBS sales just gives us Deluxe's phone number, when we request
> help with obtaining the correct format for Harland checks.
>
> Harland has two check formats for GP payable checks.
>
> 1)  Great Plains Accounting 7.0 - 9.0
>
> 2)  Great Plains Dynamics
>
> Harland isn't sure and can't reference Deluxe.
>
> Thanks,
> John

0
victoria (3340)
10/27/2006 7:44:19 PM
Thanks Victoria - I should have specified that I'm doing continuous form
checks however...

John

"Victoria [MVP]" wrote:

> John,
>
> From what I can tell from Harland's website, you want the Laser
> Multi-Purpose checks they show under Microsoft Great Plains.  That's the one
> with the check in the middle, stub on top and bottom and nothing preprinted
> on the stubs except the company name and check number.  With these checks
> you can use the GP "Stub Top/Bottom - Graphical" check format.
>
> Hope that helps,
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
>

> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I don't want to use Deluxe as our check vendor. I want to use Harland.
> > Microsoft MBS sales just gives us Deluxe's phone number, when we request
> > help with obtaining the correct format for Harland checks.
> >
> > Harland has two check formats for GP payable checks.
> >
> > 1)  Great Plains Accounting 7.0 - 9.0
> >
> > 2)  Great Plains Dynamics
> >
> > Harland isn't sure and can't reference Deluxe.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > John

0
John1063 (943)
10/27/2006 8:01:03 PM
John,

WHY???  :-)

No seriously, I haven't done continuous form checks in a LONG
time....probably since GP was on DOS.

I don't see an option for anything continuous under the GP compatible checks
from Harland...the only thing I can suggest is seeing what Deluxe offers and
comparing it to what Harland has.

Good luck,

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

> Thanks Victoria - I should have specified that I'm doing continuous form
> checks however...
>
> John
>
> "Victoria [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> John,
>>
>> From what I can tell from Harland's website, you want the Laser
>> Multi-Purpose checks they show under Microsoft Great Plains.  That's the
>> one
>> with the check in the middle, stub on top and bottom and nothing
>> preprinted
>> on the stubs except the company name and check number.  With these checks
>> you can use the GP "Stub Top/Bottom - Graphical" check format.
>>
>> Hope that helps,
>>
>> --
>> Victoria Yudin
>> Dynamics GP MVP
>>

>> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I don't want to use Deluxe as our check vendor. I want to use Harland.
>> > Microsoft MBS sales just gives us Deluxe's phone number, when we
>> > request
>> > help with obtaining the correct format for Harland checks.
>> >
>> > Harland has two check formats for GP payable checks.
>> >
>> > 1)  Great Plains Accounting 7.0 - 9.0
>> >
>> > 2)  Great Plains Dynamics
>> >
>> > Harland isn't sure and can't reference Deluxe.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > John

0
victoria (3340)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Letter Writing assitant to be used with Prospects
Would like to see Letter Writing Assitant to be extended to be used with Prospects. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=73b8a531-e5c3-4d8b-91ae-5b1758b9f1a5&...

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Vlookup returns "0"

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Dates #9

Use exchange from a trusted domain

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Customer check data

GP 10 AP Reconciliation Statement
Hi All, I have one query about the reconcile feature that is available in GP 10 to reconcile the AP and AR to GL. It has come to my notice when i take a recon statement for AP it does not match with the AP historical aged trail balance after taking into consideration the unmatched and potentially matched transactions. I have taken the AP smartlist for the given period and compared it with the transaction being displayed in the recon statement. What has come to my notice is the recon statement is not taking few transaction like invoice or payment for some reason. I faced this issue with almo...

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions