How to delete Additional Vendor Accounts without SQL??? Please hel

I am trying to delete accounts in the "Additional Vendor Accounts" (Cards >>
Purchasing >> Vendors - pull up Vendor, click on Accounts button, then click
on "Extras" menu and select Options >> Open Addit Vendor Accounts).

How can I do this without access to SQL? Is there a way to mass delete all
these accounts without a SQL script, from within Great Plains?

Thank you!!! Please help.

The only other way to mass delete any kind of vendor setup is by making
changes to the vendor class and rolling them down.  Of course, this only
works if the vendors are all assigned a class ID.  When you make changes to
a class and save them, you are given the option of rolling your changes down
to all the vendors in that class.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"GPLoveHateRelationship" <GPLoveHateRelationship@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote in message news:942CC269-59D4-4015-BEAD-B0A9C1393084@microsoft.com...
>I am trying to delete accounts in the "Additional Vendor Accounts" (Cards
> >>
> Purchasing >> Vendors - pull up Vendor, click on Accounts button, then
> click
> on "Extras" menu and select Options >> Open Addit Vendor Accounts).
>
> How can I do this without access to SQL? Is there a way to mass delete all
> these accounts without a SQL script, from within Great Plains?
>
> Thank you!!! Please help.

0
victoria (3340)

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

CFile (delete file)

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

Outllok 2003 reply with wrong account
Howdy - I have Outlook 2003. For some reason my new pc has started doing the same thing as my previous one. I have 5 email accounts. When a person sends me an email to my default account and I reply, it comes from another account. In theory (and it did until the last couple of days) it should come from the account I received the email in.... I change the smtp settings on the accounts as I travel a lot, but other than that I haven't changed anything that I know of to cause this - anyone had the same problem, or better yet - know how to fixt it???!!! Thanks in advance Ron ...

Outlook to SQL
The problem is this I'm trying to get my Contact list that was created on a Exchange Server to a SQL table. How do I do this with keeping the Database created in SQL up-to-date via Outlook. See http://www.outlookcode.com/d/database.htm and = http://www.slipstick.com/addins/groupcontacts.htm for tools to help with = this.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "ErikSQLConfuser" <ErikSQLConfuser@discussions.microsoft.com...

Re-enabled user account cannot log in
In trying to troubleshoot and issue in CRM where I had multiple user accounts for a single ADUC user, I tried disabling and re-enabling a user's account. But even after re-enabling the account the user cannot log in now. The error message says that it is disallowed when he tries to browse to the CRM server. Please help, I need to get this user account working again asap. Joel ...