Hi,

I need to Customize Business Portal to show my custom objects in "Primary
Publishing List ResultViewer Web Part","Rich List ResultViewer Web
Part","Form ResultViewer Web Part"?

I need to create pages similar to Customer Summary page in sales center with
my custom objects. How can i do that?

Thanks,
Mohan
0
Mohan (46)

Custom headers
How can I delete extra custom headers when printing? Just go into the dialog box for custom headers and delete them using the delete or backspace key. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:40:20 -0700, "Frustrated" <Frustrated@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I delete extra custom headers when printing? ...

fail to upload this global customer
how can I fix this problem? I ma getting this upload error everyday. A local Customer with the same account Number ######## already exists at a different store. Fail to upload this global customer. And I can figure out what to do. any Ideas?? Thanks -- Reynold Cycle hi Jose, you and do one thing go on all store and select * from customer where accountnumber='xxxxx'' see what is the status at the store is that account is global or not. see the accounttypeid, storeid etc. Regards Akber "Jose" wrote: > how can I fix this problem? I ma getting this upload erro...

Global Customer Updating E-mail Address
I am trying to update customer email addresses through HQ but the e-mail address in our Global Customer Properties is greyed out. I have complete administrator rights, full access to all information except the customer's e-mail. Yes I am in maintenance mode, yes I have check field level security. What am I missing? Any suggestions would be helpful. -- Many thanks Jack Master Weird. Running version 2.0.0123, email field is editable, no problem. Logged in as the administrator, in maintenance mode. What version are you running? Are you in a domain? "Jack of All trades, Maste...

How to open an SDI app while showing the whole View?
Hi to all, ** Sorry for my previous post; I hit Enter accidentally. ** I created an SDI application in which the view is derived from a CFormView class. From the resource editor, I then adjusted the size of the dialog associated with the view to 450x330 (as displayed in the right corner of the status bar while editing the dialog). When I run the app, its window or frame does not show the whole view. I have to scroll down its vertical scroll bar to see the lower part of the view. What should I do to make the app's window open at the same size of the view? Thank you and I appreciate...

disabling root business unit
In the crm-course(installation & setup), it stated that Root Business Unit CANNOT BE DISABLED. In the CRM v1.2, I discovered that it does allow us to disable it in the Business Setting module. But, there is no way to re- enabling it when such "disabling" has triggered accidentally. must it re-install for entire MS CRM again ? regards, Edward Edward, One way around this is to manaully change the IsDisabled field in the BusinessUnitBase table and change it to a 0. The other option is to restore from a backup. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ----------...

Object not found when I hit send-receive
I just installed Outlook 2003. My ISP is Comcast and I use Outlook as my primary/default mail program and it worked well before, receiving (emails to both my msn and my Comcast mail accounts) and sending emails. Now, when I hit send/receive, I get a "The operation failed. An object could not be found" message. All other aspects of Outlook appear to be working fine... contacts, calendar, etc. -- Stan Stan <Stan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I just installed Outlook 2003. My ISP is Comcast and I use Outlook as > my primary/default mail program and it worked we...

Money 2005 Small Business
Hello, I am using Money 2005 Small Business. How do I add my company information on my customer invoices? I am able to add the company logo. Thx for your help. John On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 20:59:02 -0800, John Khan <John Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I am using Money 2005 Small Business. How do I add my company information on >my customer invoices? I am able to add the company logo. > >Thx for your help. > >John Hi John, I am able to go to the Tools menu, select Settings, and then select 'Business Information' from the list. It a...

Restore Custom Forms in Organizational Forms
Hi, running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows Server 2003 SP1 backup up with Veritas Backup Exec 10d. We have some custom forms placed in the Organizational Library. Some have been deleted - how can they be restored from backup? The rest of the Org forms are OK. I do not have an Outlok PST backup of these forms - just what Veritas BE backs up. Thanks in advance! Organizational forms are in the public store, so you'd have to restore the public store before they were deleted to a recovery server, connect to it with Outlook, and get the forms. I believe that you should be able to connect ...

AutoArchive creates new Personal Folders object
Using Outlook 2002 (10.3513.3501) SP-1. Whenever I run an AutoArchive, it finishes with an 'operation failed' = error, and a new folders object named 'Personal Folders' is created. The = new folder is not linked to a .PST, and is easily removed using the Data = Files dialog. However, it returns with each AutoArchive. :-( Has anybody seen this problem, and is there a solution? Thanks! --=20 Bowen Moursund ...

Ship to address in customer card
Can somebody tell me what table that is pulling from? Thanks in advance. ...

Object.Retrieve methods for CRM business objects
Hi, I am coding up some work currently, and have a relatively simple question relating to the .Retrieve method of the CRM business objects, such as CRMQuote. I am trying to manipulate the data contained in the CRMQuote entity, and the simplest way is for me to read the xml string returned by the retrieve method into a dataset. The problem that I am facing is that I require that all of the columns are returned for the entity. The SDK suggests this is possible by simply passing a blank string or null paramater to the Retrieve method {from the SDK} -- Public Function Retrieve( ByVal Call...

Show filter on table
I have a table to which I have applied a filter. Is there anyway to see what the filter criteria is (yes, I should remember as I only did it 30 mins ago) as I need to know it. Thanks Andy, switch the table to design view open the property dialog for the table (from a button on the toolbar) on the property dialog, next to the Filter property you will find the last filter you applied. Jeanette Cunningham "Andy" <Andy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:059D2D38-B83C-44F0-905B-9162B89FEA09@microsoft.com... >I have a table to which I have applied a filter. I...

Why do sent messages show up as unread?
Hello - I have machines running Outlook 2003 clients all patched up in an exchange/windows environment. Why is that Outlook tells you that you have unread messages in your sent folder? (indicated by a number next to the folder). Does it make sense that you would have unread emails in your sent folder? One machine in particular has 1 unread email in the sent folder until I open it. Outlook then tells me that I have none. I close and restart Outlook and then it tells me that I have 1 unread email again. Weird. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

How to I show multiple presentations together ie a playlist?
During a workshop or seminar I would like to show the PowerPoint presentations consecutively without ending the show to find the next presentation and start a new show. In article <86C715E9-657F-4FF9-B1DE-130C60FB0412@microsoft.com>, PamTrade wrote: > During a workshop or seminar I would like to show the PowerPoint > presentations consecutively without ending the show to find the next > presentation and start a new show. Can you instead start with a main presentation of just one or two slides that LINKs to each of the other presentations? If you do that, y...

Business Portal tabe not available
Hi there I have installed MOSS 2007 in order to install Business Portal 4.0. I have managed to setup the user roles and security permissions within Business Portal as per the manuals and training manual. However the user cannot access Business Portal becuase the Business Portal Tab is not available on the MOSS Portal page. As the administrator user it is available, but not for any of the domain normal users. I do not know enough about MOSS security and would like to kno whow do I assing users to access the page. I have tried through site settings but it does not appear to be worki...

Need a simple customer royalty/ bonus(miles) points system for RMS
I'm looking for a simple customer royalty/ bonus(miles) points system for RMS 2. It would calculate points based on sale amount and present customer with option to redeem point after certain level is reached. Robert We wrote a similar thing for a liquor store and could probably modify it for you on the cheap. You could send me your specs and I will shoot you a quote. jerry@jrdata.us -- -Jerry JR Data Inc. "Robert" wrote: > I'm looking for a simple customer royalty/ bonus(miles) points system for > RMS 2. > It would calculate points based on sale amount ...

EXCH2003SP1, New Dist Groups not getting email addresses/showing in addr book
I'm not sure what has changed .. 2003 has been up and running since Jan of this year, however now any new dist groups we create (and we do check the create email address box) do not get email addresses assigned via recipient policies or show up in the address book. Yet new users still work fine ? toddr@avalys.com wrote: >I'm not sure what has changed .. 2003 has been up and running since Jan >of this year, however now any new dist groups we create (and we do >check the create email address box) do not get email addresses assigned >via recipient policies or show up in th...

How to show 5 data series on one chart
Hello, Here are the data that I have: - a category that will be my X axis - a percentage that will be my Y axis. I have a percentage value per category per year. - 3 company names - 2 years (2004 and 2009) What I want to show is the following: For each company, I would like to plot a solid colored line representing the different % for each category for 2004 and a dotted colored (same) line representing different % for each category for 2009. As a result I would get three sets of lines, three different colors, and within each set a solid and a dotted line. I currently have my table orga...

Customize Outlook Today #11
On the outlook today page, when I click on Customize Outlook today it will not open the customize page. The following MSKB article provides the fix for this issue. OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Tom" <tombasenji@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:007801c35926$...

Holiday doesn't show up on outlook calendar
Hi, I am using outlook 2002 sp3. I added the the holidays of Canada to calendar but no holidays are show up on the calendar. I closed / open the outlook still no luck. Any one know how to make it work? Thanks in advance for your kindly help. Regards, Jacky http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/missinghol.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outl...

2-Page Mail Merge Custom Document
I'm trying to print a 4-up postcard (1/2 page on 11x17 paper) that is has a mail merge on one page and grahics on the other. I get the standard "Publisher cannot merge with this number of pages." error message. Does anyone know of a work around? Other than their FAQ suggestion to use a pre-defined page layout. I need to use "Custom" so that the 8.5" x 5.5" postcard will print 4-up on an 11" x 17" sheet of paper. HELP?!?!?! I tried what you suggested. I still get the same error message. It tells me I can't have a 2-page, custom-sized do...

yet another owner-drawn CListBox question (problems with custom background patterns)
Does anyone have any experience of trying to render a custom background under the contents of an owner-drawn CListBox? I'm experimenting with a gradient fill but it could just as easily be a bitmap and what i've noticed is that when the list-box is empty it seems like some kind of internal list-box code is executed to erase the list-box scroll area rather than going through OnEraseBkgnd (which is where i'm drawing the gradient). The result is that everything looks fine providing there are some items in the list but the instant that the last item is deleted the whole scroll ...

custom views dialog box
Hi. What exactly is the point of the custom views dialog box (found under view menu). When I access it, there is nothing listed under 'view'. Is this supposed to be a list of all the worksheets? This is where you add your views (using the Add button). A view contains your current setup of hidden/unhidden rows/columns, filter settings, ... Once added and they are on the list for you to recall at a click. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Wessel" <Wessel@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:1B25C374-CC16-411D-9D50-7FA4CC6CE15D@microsoft.com... > Hi. What exact...

Custom Installation Wizard
I'm trying to migrate our organization from our 3rd party POP mail server to Exchange 2003. Here's some background: - We'll upgrade to Office 2003 next year, but for now we need to continue using Office 2000. - Our workstations are currently running unmanaged installations of Office 2000. - Outlook is configured on each workstation to use our POP mail server. I want to bring Office into a managed state by deploying a customized software installation package via GPO. I want this package, when deployed, to replace or modify a user's current Outlook profile so that the resulti...

Error Message: "Cannot shift objects off sheet."
My spreadsheet (form) uses 187 columns for data entry. I am attempting to "hide" select columns in the spreadsheet and am able to do so up to a point. However, after hiding approximately 30 columns, I am receiving the error message, "Cannot shift objects off sheet." What does this error message mean? I've requested assistance from two Excel experts here at work and they are not able to identify the issue. Thanks! Hi, Maybe this KB is of relevance. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q170081/ Cheers Andy AndrewS wrote: > My spreadsheet (form) uses 187 columns f...