How to add the quantity shipped to date to the puchase order form

When reprinting the purchase order, after partial shipments have been
received, we would like to have the remaining quantity printed instead of the
original quantity.
The purchase order should reflect the quantities not yet received. Can
anyone tell me in which table this field is stored or how to get it in the po
form?

--

Cindy Pool

0
CindyPool (1)

Cindy,

This info is stored in POP10500 - Purchasing Receipt Line Quantities.
You'll have to add this table to the PO Form definition in Report
Writer and then add a couple of calculated fields to display the 'yet
to be received' quantity.

Hope this helps,

Frank Hamelly
MCP-GP, MCT, MVP
East Coast Dynamics
www.eastcoast-dynamics.com
blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com

0
fhamelly1 (1404)

Assigning a Password Setup Form
Could some point me to sample code on assigning user password. Techniques on assigning user password. Thank you. ...

Disabling form search and filter icon in navigation buttons bar?
I need to upgrade an Access 2000 .mdb database to run with an Access 2007 installation. This gives me access to a lot of new features. But some I would like to be without. In quite a few forms I display query results in one or more subforms presented in datasheet view. I have enabled the navigation buttons. This is mainly done because it gives an easy access to the total number of records in the query. And it also give easy access to last and first record In Access 2007 the bar in the bottom of a form in datasheet view now not only displays the navigation buttons with the record count...

Drop Ship Purchase Order Returns
When we try and do a return or a return with credit against a drop ship purchase order we are always blocked by an error message stating "You can't return against a Drop Ship or a Drop Ship blanket purchase order". Is there a way to work around this limitation? why is the limitation there in the first place? Thank you for your help. I too would like this to change. I guess the theory was if it's drop-shipped to your customer you don't have it on site to return. "Claude Garceau" wrote: > When we try and do a return or a return with credit against a d...

Downloaded Date not Correct
Hello, I have Money Deluxe 2004. The downloaded date on the top of the left pane next to the account has the wrong date even though I had just downloaded transactions lately. I have 3 accounts in the same bank and only one has the correct date. The other ones have dates from 2002. I have done emptying ie temp folder and money file repair. Any other ideas? Thanks I have the same problem with no solution. mwj. "Hooman Sajedian" <sajedian@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eH%23AW1L0DHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have Money Deluxe 2004. The d...

changing component quantities in a manufacturing order
I am new to GP 9 Manufacturing and am having trouble figuring out how to change the quantities issued to a MO. I have components that have lot numbers and my BOM consists of theoretical component quanitities. I need to be able to change the quantities to actual cosumed for the MO when the job is done, and be able to close the MO. My components cannot be backflushed. Does anyone have any information that might help me? The manuals for manufacturing don't help much. I keep getting stuck in the Manufacturing Component Transaction Entry window and keep going around and around. T...

Item Quantity report from one year ago
Dear, One of our RMS customers is asking for the posibillity to print a report wich shows the complete 'stock on hand' balance and the value of it on a certan date. For example, they want to know the complete stock quantity and value on the date of 30th of november 2006. Is RMS storing this kind of information? I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe we need to customize a report to get it? Or just with a quiry to get it out of the database? Somebody got an idea? Thanks in advance, Justin Janson We have a special program called End Of Day that does this. If you want to know mo...

subform data needs to be saved in main form's table
I have 2 tables. One table will store student names temporalily and the other will store several hundred company names - that are not temporary. I have an unbound combo box in my main form which queries the company table. When a company is selected, it's details appear in the subform. So, if I have a company selected, and several student names typed in the main form, it all looks perfect. Now, I want to save all of the information in the main table (the student table) so I can do mail merge in MS Word...How would I get that sub form information from the company table to save in...

Maiking one form visible from another
I would like to be able to have a command button on a form which will go to and maximise another form which is already open. I would like this form to be maximised and the one with the button to be minimized. I have tried hiding the first form by using "me.visible = false" The problem with this is it is then not available in the task bar at the bottom of the screen. Any help greatly appreciated. John B Unless you are opening forms in dialog mode, you can just SetFocus to the other form so that it jumps to the front, e.g.: Forms!Form1.SetFocus -- Allen Browne - Micro...

Date format problem #4
I have a column of dates where one entry behaves as though it is formatted differently than the others. I have tried everything I can think of playing with the cell formatting of that cell and the others in the column, clearing the cell formatting and data and re-entering etc to no avail. The format is 'date 3/14/01' or 'custom mm/dd/yy' either behave the same. The faulty cell will display normally, the same as the others, but if I display the page in formula mode, the good ones display as a numeral, whereas the faulty one still displays as a date. I have another column which...

removing part of a mailbox based upon date
I have a few users with extremely large mail boxes, nearly 5gb. Basically, they want to have access to every piece of mail they've ever gotten, going back 4 years or so. The problem is the database is growing massive and slow. What I'd like to do is keep only the last 6 months or so on the server, and have them access anything older than that via a pst file. How can I remove (I know I can extract it using exmerge) all the mail prior to a certain date from an individual mailbox? Or is there a better way to go about it? Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks, Brian exmerge...

Recognising the user switch between Form view and Data sheet view
My Uncle has an Access application where he would like to sometimes switch from a Form's Form View to Data sheet view and back. He would like certain settings for each view (eg form maximisable when in Data Sheet view but not when in Form view,and certain fields hidden in data sheet view but visible in text boxes in Form view. So,is there an event which is fired when the form's view style is being changed,so that I could put appropriate coding there? Either Access 2003 or 2007 could be used,preferably 2003. I realize I could put a button on the form in form view, say,whe...

I need to print a blank form in Access 2007.
I have a form created in Access 2007. I need to print out that form but it won't print. When I check print preview it shows a blank page. Connie wrote: > I have a form created in Access 2007. I need to print out that form but > it > won't print. When I check print preview it shows a blank page. Forms are similar to reports when it comes to printing in this respect. They print in a "banded" fashion. The form header prints once per print-out as does the form footer. Page headers and footers print once per page (obviously) and the details sectio...

Changing Values from a form based on a union query
I have created four separate input forms for sales reps to enter information for an admin person. I want to keep the forms (and the tables associated with them separate). Each of these individual forms is based on a query such as LetterRequestJoeQuery which is then based on the table LetterRequestJoe. I then created a union query that combines all four individual queries and then a form based on this union query. The idea was to give an admin person a view of all entries and to be able to edit them. But I have discovered that you cannot change the information on a form based on a uni...

Event of closing a form or navigating away
I need to use some code to update some tables after entering a new record or editing an existing record. I need to know what event I should use. I know after entering a new record, we can navigate away from current record, or the form can be closed. I don't what else can happen to get away from current record. Please give me some suggestions regarding how we should catch these events. Thanks in advance, Guangdew -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 01:10:38 GMT, "guangdew via AccessMonster.com" <u58044@uwe> wrote: &g...

Insert date at cursor location
Hi, Once, I had a macro to inert the current date anywhere in the notes field of an open item. That macro has ... gone with the wind. I recreated: ===================================== Sub DateInsert() Dim myOlApp As New Outlook.Application Dim myItem As Object Set myItem = myOlApp.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem myItem.Body = Date & vbCr & myItem.Body Set myItem = Nothing Set myOlApp = Nothing End Sub ===================================== It works but, of course, inserts the date on top of any text. What to write to make the time stamp appear at the cursor? Many thanks, ...

using dates pre-1900?
I need to have Excel and Access recognise dates between 1800 and 1910, in order to perform time lapse calculations and to sort entries in date order. Is there a way to force these programmes to recognise such dates? http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/xdate.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Historysue" <Historysue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0200C317-673F-45A3-A896-8DA97E1718FB@microsoft.com... >I need to have Excel and Access recognise dates between 1800 and 1910, in > order to perform time lapse calculations and to sort e...

Comparing date ranges
I'm trying take a date value that entered through the calendar contro and use it to determine which pay period that date belongs to. But even though the calendar1.value is crossing properly, the Select Cas method is picking the first date range every time. Below is a sampl of the code I'm using, I'm not sure what other details I need t include...this is my first time to post. But, any help is VER appreciated. Private Sub CmdSubmit_Click() Dim CalValue as Date CalValue = Calendar1.Value 'Determine the Pay Period CalValue = Format(Date, "mm/dd/yyyy") Select Case Cal...

Customer Master Account Creation Date Report from Customer Cards
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01CA19CD.C28CADF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello People, I am trying to find out and pull a report of my Customer Master by the = date when their account was created. Somehow we pay commission based on = dates when the account was established and I need to find out or put = together a report of Customers data by date when the account was = created. Is this possible?=20 Regards, ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01CA19CD.C28CADF0 Content-Type: text/htm...

Filling a combo box at form start
I am relatively new to Access Forms VBA Programming. I'm using 2007 Access What I want to do is to fill an unbound combox box with values retrieved by a query when the form starts. Here are the steps I did: 1. create an unbound form from design view 2. create an unbound combo box on the form. qb1 3. create a query that retrieves values in two table columns. query1. 4. wrote the following code in the "on open" form event: Private Sub Form_Open(Cancel As Integer) Dim strRST As String strRST = "Table/Query" Me.qb1.RowSourceType = strRST Me.qb1.RowSour...

Open forms in single 'tab control' window
Hi, I have got forms and subforms created for my application. Several forms have command buttons which open yet other sub-forms, however, each form opens in a new window whether the main ones or subforms. To make a better interface, is it possible that whenever one clicks on a command button, it opens the form in a 'tab control' window. Not to confuse the tab control for tabbing as I want to use only 1 tab control window only because it looks neaterto have my forms open in there. So in all, it's like having a menu of command buttons now that I have made and when you click ...

Add up contents of column, if nothing in that column add up contents of other column
I'll try to explain this dilemma in simple terms: Code: -------------------- |---A---|---B---| |october|novembr| | beer | beer | | gin | beer | | beer | | | beer | gin | | gin | | | water | gin | -------------------- Basically, say I want to have a total of what was drunk most recently - so it will look in november, add up whats there, but if there is nothing in that column it will look down october and use whatever value is in that column, Thus I should get the following results: Beer = 3 Gin = 3 --- Message posted from http://ww...

inventory transfer order extended cost
i would like to find a way to print an "inventory transfer order" report that has the extended cost (per item and/or total) included / calculated. i can SEE the extended cost of the transfer in the soft copy, but it won't print / calculate it on the hard copy. could the reason be that the quantities in the "issued" column is zero? (the quantities on the "ordered" and "to date" column are correct) if that is the problem, how do you get the "issued" column to reflect the quantities? can this only be done from the "transfer to"...

Lookup table form data ERROR
Ok, here's a new bug I can't find anywhere... It's MSPS2007 SP2 and a new install. When accessing the Lookup tables from PWA, the screen loads the boarder and trim as normal, but the grid for the actual values fails to load. The lower left of the window indicates 'Done', but with errors, clicking on the error for the details indicates something like "problems with this page might have prevented it from displaying properly..." the errors listed in the details are Line: 1330 Char: 8 Error: 'ExcelBtn' in undefined Code: 0 I have seen a vast nu...

Custom Form to Redirect Mail to Sharepoint (WSS 3)
Hey folks, I've read articles on setting up incoming email, but unfortunately, those alone doesn't quite address the issue I have at hand. My sales team wants to be able to re-route emails to a WSS 3.0 list of corporate contacts. The goal is to be able to automatically see email correspondence with a contact at the click (or 2 clicks) of a button. Presently, they acheive this with Salesforce.com, but we're planning on kicking that service to the curb and using WSS exclusively for our sales and delivery pipeline. We're presently running a one-server Windows 2003 environment ...

Outlook 2000
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C3B3A3.E8B93980 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know if its possible to order my task list by a priority = number? In other words, i'd like to be able to give the task i'm currently = working on a priority of 1, and the next task a priority of 2, the next = 3, etc... Also, if the boss comes in (as he usually does) and says, "right drop = everything, i need you to do this now", then i can add a new task, give = it a prio...