How to add more columns in Business Portal?

Hi,
In BP 2.5, BP -> Purchasing -> Requisitions -> select a vendor, then I got
data in nine columns: Item Number, Descriptrion, Required By, Price,
Quantity, Unit, Extended Price, Requisition ID, and Site. How can I add one
more column, Created By, into it? What permission do I need to have to do it?
Thanks for your attention and help.

stien
0
stien (86)

Any column other than NAME be primary column
Is there any way to make the primary lead column be something other than name. We don't sell to ppl but companies or organizations. Any view that I create in Leads has Name as Primary column that cannot be hidden, size changed or deleted. Anyone have any insight? Thanks, Jim ...

Cant install add-in of template wizard
I am getting so frustrated! I can not get the template with data tracking to load. I have used my original Office CD to try to install it, but can not get this to work. I click on tools, add-ins, and it keeps telling me its not installed. so I say yes, install now. Says to insert disk so I put in CD, keeps asking me to find data1.msi file (which I select from browse) and it keeps telling me thats not the right file. I feel like Im in an endless loop and can not get this to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!! Patty ...

Is CRM "the" solution to business success?
We've been talking about CRM for ages, but it seems that we don't really understand what CRM is. It's not an application, but still everyone sees it as is. CRM is about managing customer relationship, and this shouldn't and couldn't be achieved through application but personal interactions. Although it's true that a good relationship is more likely to have a higher chance of success, CRM-based application cannot guarantee any enterprise a successful relationship with the customers. It just helps enterprise get things done more efficiently but not necessarily e...

Is there AccessLinks add-in program availible in 2003?

How do I transpose an Excel 2003 column of data?
It used to be you could highlight a column, do a Copy and then, when you selected paste, you were presented the opportunity to Transpose. I am not offered the opportunity to Transpose. What gives? You need to select Paste Special not just Paste, then you will see the option to Transpose -- Regards Roger Govier "LordByron" <LordByron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70597F3E-34B6-4C64-86C0-E24A70D6DEBC@microsoft.com... > It used to be you could highlight a column, do a Copy and then, when you > selected paste, you were presented the opportunity to T...

Hide Columns in a datasheet Subform based on a another field value
Hi Can anyone provide me with some much needed guidance. I am VB challenged!!! I have a form in datasheet view that displays many columns based on a query Basically the users first fill out a form with information about an upcoming advertising campaign. They enter a campaign start date and the number of weeks for it to run. There are many queries that run to select Radio Station and them to a Prospective Buy Table. Then they use another form where they fill out buy and post information for each week of the campaign. Some stations agree to run the ads for the entire camp...

Column link
This is great! Ok Next question: I need to link every cell in column e worksheet 1 with every cell in column j worksheet 2. Its for closing balance in Jan, and opening balance in Feb. Thanks all James hi i think this might work.. on sheet2 cell J1 enter...... =sheet1!E1 copy down as far as needed. regards FSt1 "james" wrote: > This is great! > Ok Next question: > I need to link every cell in column e worksheet 1 with every cell in column > j worksheet 2. > Its for closing balance in Jan, and opening balance in Feb. > Thanks all > Jam...

Entering a number series into a column
Hello, I am using Excel 2002 and I am having an issue with what I think shoul be a simple procedure. What I need to do is insert a series of number into a column to associate an alarm message with a number, Example: These is the contents of column C. C Row1 Comp A: Flowmeter HI Temp Row2 Comp A: Flowmeter HI HI Temp Row3 Comp A: Flowmeter LO Temp Row4 Comp A: Flowmeter LO LO Temp Row5 Comp A: Flowmeter LO LO LO Temp I need to add a series of numbers to the beginning of the text, en re...

Add a spell checker?
Before I did not have Microsoft Works, because this is a custom made PC that was meant for gaming. I bought Microsoft Works 8 today at my local software store. I read in the help file about spelling it gave me no information about adding a spell checker. I would like to know how to add one for future miss spells in my business e-mails. Wrong newsgroup? Ask in the MS Works newsgroup; microsoft.public.works.win -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- &qu...

Selecting columns containing spaces
Both of these Select statements return the same set of rows. How can I find out what's really in them? Select * from tblAcademics where description = "" Select * from tblAcademics where description = " " In particular, can I trust that description is not null in those rows? The following SQL returns no rows Select * from tblAcademics where description is null A column is either NULL or NOT NULL. It cannot be both. If it contains a space or an empty string then it is NOT NULL. -Dorian "Laurel" wrote: > Both of these Select statements return t...

Macro: Columns as #s within range
I have a simple formatting macro within a range. I would like to set up columns within an identified range as 1,2, 3 or A, B,C even if it's doesn't correspond to continuous column numbering in excel. I know it seems strange, but this macro will run a number of times within each sheet and I don't want to go into each and every one to reset it with the corresponding letters. Thanks a lot. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ How about something like: with activesheet.range("a:a,d:d,G:G") .numberformat = "#,##0.00" end with (but I may have...

Remove link fr a column of entries #3
I know how to remove a link from a single cell. Right click, hyperlink, remove hyperlink. I have a column of cells and it is very cumbersome to remove cell by cell. Is there any way to remove all cells in one action.? TIA, Rasoul Khoshravan You can do this with a macro: Sub RemoveHLinks() Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete End Sub Just select the column first. If you aren't familiar with macros, look here for some intro material: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm tj "Rasoul Khoshravan Azar" wrote: > I know how to remove a link from a single cell. Right ...

Query. How to add this calculated field?
Add a calculated field for ExitDate, which is when the renter will leave the unit based on the date the rental started + the length of stay * 7 (to convert the total time in unit from weeks into number of days) Hint: StartDate + (Length * 7) ---StartDate, Length are data columns. How can I do this!? I tried: Design View on the Field row typed: [StartDate + (Length * 7)] But it's not working it shows a windows "Enter Parameter Value". Maybe I'm wrong. How can I do this!? *Access 2007 Try this -- [StartDate] + ([Length] * 7) -- Build a little,...

Method of adding a chart with a chart.add in a macro
Hi all, I am working with an excel based program that is in Excel 97 format. Upon opening the program in 2000 it does prompt me with the warning that there are macro compatibility issues. I have developed a macro in Excel 2000 to use data to create a chart but the script does not compile, it stops at the Chart.Add line ...a friend ran it with Excel 97 and it worked fine. I have been trying to find a solution to what seems to be a compatibility issue, or a Chart.Add issue, or whatever it is...I have little knowledge of excel and vb so hopefully this isn't too complicated. Here's th...

Add an Calendar to the favorite mail ?
Hi, I am using the Outlook2003, but found that it is difficult to switch between the folders. So I want to add the subfoders from MAIL folder to the favorite mail, how can I achieve this task ? Thanks so much Benson the mail panel can only hold mail folders. If the buttons at the bottom are too difficult, try the keyboard shortcuts - Ctrl+ 1 through 7 to switch panes. The folder list is Ctrl+6 and will show all folders together as in past versions. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gu...

Help creating an Excel Add-in using VS205 in either VB.NET or C#
Hi there, I know that what I'm asking is relatively simple so I would appreciate any help I could get. I want to create an Excel Add-in but I don't want to use VBA. The reason is that I want to hide my code. So what I would like to do is to create an Excel Addin using VS 2005 in either VB.NET or C#. Any sample code out there or perhaps steps by step instructions somewhere on the web as to how to create one? Essentially I want to create an Excel Addin and when I deploy it using an MSI on a machine I want to be able to run a formula something like =MyFormula() and this should ret...

Gas station add on
Hi, can anyone out there suggest RMS partner that provides add on for gas stations? Any help is appreciated Regards JD Are you looking for pump interface? Or are you just looking for add ons for Gas stations? "jdhaliwal" wrote: > Hi, > can anyone out there suggest RMS partner that provides add on for gas > stations? Any help is appreciated > > Regards > JD > You would need a communications controller to the pump and exchange information with your RMS back office. Would you know the pump/dispenser brand? Jim "jdhaliwal" wrote: > Hi, ...

Add link to PO from eReq (Business Portal)
Also it would be helpful to drill down to the PO created via eReq so the user could print it, or email it. Also, drill down on the smartlist queries in eReq would be helpful. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/C...

Money 2007
Hello, I have the following problem if someone can help me please: I'm starting to setup the budget but there are no % numbers on each budget group, just little square and illegible characters, is this a bug? or am I doing something wrong? thanks for any help -- Cris ...

Lookup or Match with rows and column together
i would like to look up a value from worksheet2 based on cells matching the row and column from worksheet1 together...example below worksheet 1 COLUMM ROW.. MILK VEGETABLES FRUITS MEATS salesperson1 ?? ?? ?? ?? salesperson2 ?? ?? ?? ?? salesperson3 ?? ?? ?? ?? salesperson4 ?? ?? ?? ...

Business Portal
Business Portal - Automatic Synchronisation of Portal Roles with AD Groups Although you can import AD User Groups into business portal role, there is no way of synchronising membership. This would be pretty handy, and if you include it, it prevents me from having to write it myself. thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-b...

columns in detail
i have a multi page report and i want to reduce paper waste by splitting ONLY the detail section of my report in two columns. except from page header i have three more headers following below so if i uncheck the same as detail option on page setup i cannot solve my problem. my detail section contains the fields "cross" and "reference". it is a very complex report so i would like to avoid inserting subreport. my goal is to have access create automatically two columns for my data since data are grouped by "code" and my report prints data for 15000 co...

Outlook 2003, Business Contact Manager and Exchange Server connection problem
Hi - We have Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager (BCM is located onsite), connected to a remote Exchange Server. For the past several months we have been experiencing connection problems on 2 of our 5 PC's that use Outlook/Business Contact Manager and Exchange Server. Here is what happens: Outlook often reports that it has lost its connection to the Exchange Server.....even though I can sometimes send and receive email. The "Connection" indicator in the lower right hand corner will even be lit sometimes. However, when this problem is happening, and the user tries to ...

Business Card Upload

Query combobox unbound column
Does anyone know if it is possible to run an append query referencing a column in a combobox. In otherwords, my combobox is bound to column 0 - ID and column 1 is the name. I want to append it to another table as the name, not ID? Thanks in advance, Bonnie Typically you would create a hidden text box like: Name: txtTheName Control Source: =ComboBox.Column(n) Visible: No Then reference txtTheName in place of the unbound column. Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Bon" <Bon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9904A3B7-4B55-4F4E-976B-55249B436D...