how get the user for econnect installed

hi,

i want to know how can i get the userid who is logged in for eConnect
and/that user is authenticated or not?in GP8.0

Regards,
Nilotpal
0
Nilotpal (5)

Install Excel XP and 2003 on same Computer
I have an Excel spreadsheet that was done in 2003 with data list, XP does not see the drop down arrows that was created in 2003. I have 2003 at my office and XP at home, how can I install 2003 on my home computer to finish the sheet with out uninstalling XP. You can install both versions on the same machine. There's information in the following MSKB article: How to run multiple versions of Excel on the same computer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214388 Without installing Excel 2003 on your home computer, you can see the dropdown arrows if you apply an AutoFilter to the list. ...

Analysis Toolpack Didn't Install?
I selected 'Analysis Toolpack' in the Tools/Add-ins menu and it looks like it installed--only there is still no 'Data Analysis' option anywhere. Does anyone have an idea what to do about that? Re-install Excel? Hi Amos! It should be under the Tools menu. You might have dragged data Analysis off the Tools Menu when you customized. So you can use: Tool > Addins Remove check from Analysis ToolPak OK Tools > Addins Put check against Analysis ToolPak OK Alternative is that you're not waiting or expediting the display of the full menu under Tools. Use Tools > Custom...

Getting Chart Point info
Hi - I am building a "drill down" chart. When you click on one of the points of the chart, it takes you to anohter chart based on the informaiton on the point. I am using the MouseUp event and I have the Arg1 and Arg2 data. What I don't have is the actual "name" of the point. If you mouse over the point it will tell you the "name" of the series and the "name" of the point. How do I get this "name"? Arg2 simply tells me which point (1,2,3,4 etc.) in the series. I need the name. thanks Lizzard ...

Error on default installation
Hi there. First of all let me explain that working with MS CRM is new for me and my first time. I've just installed the default MS CRM database and created the 6 users, etc. I am now trying to create a new email/lead/topic/etc. When doing that I get an error ======================================================= Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (crmFormSubmitXml="<emailactivity><acti..."). Description: Req...

After installation , cannot start Money2004
Microsoft Money has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Error signature: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName : mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 How to i solve the problem? thanks ...

Timing of payroll year end tax update installation
I am trying ot find out if the 2007 year end tax update for GP v9 can be applied prior to running the final payroll for the year. If this is just a form update can it be done early to avoid so much stress at the end of the year? Has anyone tried this? (I do not mean the new tax table update for 2008) -- Diane Burbank Dynamics GP Consultant Yes, it can be applied at any time. However, it is not just a form update. It includes service pack 3. The installation will require all users be out of GP during the procedure. All workstations must be updated. Make backups of the databases and the...

0xD0000005 Error during XP/SP2 Installation
During the clean up phase I got this error mesage 0xD0000005. It was during the cleanup phase and it stated that my XP system is unusable. As of this minute I am able to start my IE, get my outlook express emails. System LOOKS OK to me! Was unable to find out what the message means. Some websites SEEM to indicate its registry errors and offers cures for the problem. I am leery about using any of those! Since it also said that the system is unusable I am not too sure I want to shut it down until I get a clear resolution. Any help is appreciated...... I did no SP2 or ...

Side-by-side installation of Visio 2003 and VEA that came with VS 1.0 Enterprise
Please let me know if installation of both Visio 2003 and VEA that came with VS 1.0 Enterprise on the same machine is officially supported. I can't speak for M$, but they respond that it does work (although a pain in the butt to reboot when you need to move from one to the other, also since the VEA version is really v2002 understand the VEA version may not read the v2003 files). Al "TomTom" <no_spam@nospamfordiscussion.com> wrote in message news:OZTSpD2ZEHA.3708@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Please let me know if installation of both Visio 2003 and VEA that came >...

CMFCPropertyGridCtrl
Hi All, I have an MFC application with a TreeView and a CDockablePane Properties Window. When I select a tree item - I display its properties in the properties window. That works. But I don't know how to change the tree item properties when I change the values in the properties window. My problem is in getting the values from the properties grid. I tried to override EndEditItem method like this: BOOL CMyMFCPropertyGridCtrl::EndEditItem(BOOL bUpdateData) { CMFCPropertyGridProperty* currProperty = GetCurSel(); if(currProperty) { //I don't like this implementa...

Mail-Enabled User Not Appearing in GAL
Hey folks. Strange query.. using Win2K3Ent and Exch2k3Ent, with latest SPs and hotfixes installed on both. Trying to create a mail-enabled user (giving impression of internal user actually aliased to an external SMTP address). I'm under the impression (confirmed by checking 70-284) that a mail-enabled user should appear in the GAL after a short while, and be available for clients such as Outlook to select directly (yet be aliased at the postoffice level). No matter what I try, I cannot get the user to appear in the GAL. Using ExchSysMgr, if I query the GAL, the user appears happ...

Example of use WM_PRINTCLIENT and getting bitmap from invisible wnd
Hi, I had take a look to other post about this argoument, but I can't bitBlit ( or something similar ) the content of a window into another when the first is partially or completly invisible. I've succesfully grab the WM_PRINTCLIENT message in this way: ........... //{{AFX_MSG(CTest_Dlg) virtual BOOL OnInitDialog(); afx_msg LRESULT OnPrintClient(WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam); DECLARE_EVENTSINK_MAP() //}}AFX_MSG ................. .......... LRESULT CTest_Dlg::OnPrintClient(WPARAM wParam,LPARAM lParam) { HDC const hDC =(HDC) wParam; CDC *const pDC = CDC::FromH...

Some users cannot have replied E-Mail activity? Why?
Hi, It is really strange, in our company, some users's replied e-mail activity will not be put into CRM system by that router. I tested everybody by my internet mailbox. But meanwhile, some other users without problem. Anybody know that? Thank you very much. Raymond From what I understand... if you reply using outlook - it will not go through the CRM router and be placed in CRM... you must reply outside of outlook.... (i.e. hotmail, external account)... I think there is a TK on this... "Raymond" <xin421@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:015d01c3dc66$e19ca420$a401...

Favicon
Hi, I think I have found a small bug in IE 8 and I was wondering if anyone could confirm this was happening to them. Steps to reproduce: 1) You need HTTP Watch, or IE Watch, or Fiddler running. 2) Pick a site and add it to you list of sites for compatibility mode. 3) Visit the site with your http watcher running. Bug: If you look at your user agent, it will be "compatible; MSIE 7.0 (etc.)" for all of your requests, EXCEPT for the request to favicon.ico, which will be "compatible; MSIE 8.0 (etc.)" This bug is more annoying than it seems, because ...

how to force user not to enter "%" sign into a TextBox.
I need to force user not to enter "%" sign into a text box. OnExit event of text box, which code sould i use, so that I will make the CANCEL=True? I can do that by placing ComboBox and defining a criteria on the query where combobox is bounded. But i want to learn how to do in VBA. There are lots of information about it on this group but i failed to understand. Thanks mezzanine1974 wrote: > I need to force user not to enter "%" sign into a text box. OnExit > event of text box, which code sould i use, so that I will make the > CANCEL=True? > I can do that by pla...

Allow a user to manager all Distribution List without making him a Domain ADmin
I have a user who needs to be able to add/remove users from all DLs in the organization, but I don't want them to be a domain Admin.. I have tried using the delegation wizard, but it did not seem to work.. WHat am I am missing. ...

not user if this is a bug that was fixed or my memory gone bad...
I year or two ago I created a mail merge into Publisher from MS Access that has text and photos. It's a directory with photos and text below... What I ended up with then, that I want to do again is have the pages lay out like the following. Photo1 photo 2 Photo1 photo 2 Photo3 photo 4 Photo3 photo 4 Photo5 photo 6 Photo5 photo 6 Photo7 photo 8 Photo7 photo 8 Photo9 photo 10 Photo9 photo 10 The page layout is landscape with two columns (portrate) This worked great as I could print off all 30+ pages,...

When mail merge, I get this error, Pubmerge "out of memory"
I am trying to mail merge and I get the error Pubmerge "out of memory" I am using publisher 97 and Excel 2002 Save the data as a CSV (comma delimited), could be a solution. Are your MDAC components current? PUB97: How to Obtain Publisher 97 Knowledge Base HTML Help File http://support.microsoft.com/kb/185798/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "r5j4g" <r5j4g@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC339DE0-5122-4FBB-AD03-C6941B3E22A0@microsoft.com... >I am trying to mail me...

Why do I keep getting repeated copies of the same incoming email
I have just upgraded to Outlook '03 and I have received 4 or 5 new separate emails, but have received numerous copies of each one - 310 copies at last count. Does anyone know why this is happening? On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 04:41:03 -1000, tcav80 <tcav80@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have just upgraded to Outlook '03 and I have received 4 or 5 new > separate > emails, but have received numerous copies of each one - 310 copies at > last > count. Does anyone know why this is happening? Do you have rules set up that make copies? What anti-virus software ...

Just register get US100
http://www.wealthtoolbox.com/?ref=ismailpj@streamyx.com ...

Cannot get mail to open on every try
I am currenty using version 2009 (Build 14.0.8064.0206) If I do not open in certain order, 1) mail 2) web browser and close in the same order the next time I try to open mail nothing happens and I have to restart the computer. Can anyone help with suggestions??? You need to update to 14.0.8089.0726 There is a known bug in your version where WLM does not always completely shutdown. That prevents it from starting again because its still running. This problem is fixed in the latest version available here: http://download.live.com -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us ...

CRM installation stoped with error msi cannot be installed
Hi I was trying to install CRM server on 2003 mechine . MSMQ,Indexing service, IIS, SQL2000 with SP3 are all installed. all the above services are running. But when i install crm stops reporting msi cannot install error 80004005 . i checked the event log and there it says APS server cannot be started or contacted odbc error. i belive Cristal report services are getting installed but cannot be accessed. Did any one come across such a problum. Is it authentacation problem. i dont have a password on my windows admin account but i have a passoword for sa account in sql server . please ...

CODE: get current dir of MDB file
I will be posting a few short snippets of code. Many of you coders already know these, but they should benefit other people as well. Here is code to find the current directory of the MDB file you currently have open. This is useful for saving output files (like report PDFS, text files, etc) to the same dir as your MDB file. It returns the current directory with a trailing backslash. Function CurrentDBDir() As String Dim strDBPath As String Dim strDBFile As String strDBPath = CurrentDb.Name strDBFile = Dir(strDBPath) CurrentDBDir = Left(strDBPath, Len(strDBPath) - Len(strDBFile)) End...

Getting 552 Requested mail action aborted: (from one user on Hotmail)
I have a home user that is using a Hotmail account to communicate with our company. She can email us perfectly fine when she composes a new message...however, when she attempts to reply to a message sent from us, she is getting back and undeliverable message as follows: name@domain.com SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data: host mail.domain.com [xx.x.xxx.xx]: 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage allocation She gets this message even with no attachements. The host domain name and IP address are both correct as well as the email address (obviously since...

How how do I get a ligature tie bar below two characters? Help
The unicode character is 035C. I am using Word 2007 with Windows XP. When I type the character between the two letters, select it, and key in ALT x, I get the box that indicates a missing symbol. I can't find the symbol in the Arial Unicode MS set under IPA extensions, yet it is an IPA symbol and it does have a unicode character. Is there any way to make this work? (If this appears twice, forgive me. I am new to this discussion and am having some difficulty posting.) On Nov 15, 5:10=A0pm, Pamela Case <PamelaC...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > The unicode chara...

Exchange 2003
Does Exchange 2003 finally address a major shortcoming of 2000 in that mail inbound that isn't resolved (bad address or whatever the case may be) cannot be forwarded to a specific mailbox? I am currently using 2000 and the hack/workaround with a VB COM component and second virtual server... I would like to upgrade to 2003 but I need to know if I this issue has been fixed. Thanks -- russ "Russ Bishop" <nowhere> wrote in message news:eQUSPPRtDHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does Exchange 2003 finally address a major shortcoming of 2000 in that mail > inbound that...