How do you add notes to the right of an FRx report?

My client would like to add notes on the right of the FRx report when it is
generated. Is this possible?
0
Tricia (28)

What kind of notes?  You can use the row format to add "titles" on the left,
center or right of the page.  You can also add headers/footers that can be
left, center or right justified.

"Tricia" wrote:

> My client would like to add notes on the right of the FRx report when it is
> generated. Is this possible?
0
LK (221)
9/12/2005 9:53:02 PM
One way to get short, static notes on to reports is to use column Z in
the tree format. You can add up to 10 lines of text. These are printed
as either headers of footers by inserting codes (@UNITT1 TO 10) on the
header/footer pages of the catalog.

Tricia wrote:
> My client would like to add notes on the right of the FRx report when it is
> generated. Is this possible?
0
noyb4649 (154)

Outlook offline reports not available
I have setup most of my CRM 4 users with the Outlook client, which seems to work considerably better than that in CRM 3. However, when the clients are traveling and unable to attach to the Internet, the reports are not available. Is there any way to make the CRM reports available offline. The SQL database is loaded on each of the user PCs and everything else seems to be working just fine. Any assistance will be appreciated. -- Petej-Boston It is working on our end ok. I would try the following: 1. Setup a test client with a CRM Administrator login and install the 4.0 CRM Outlook ...

Passing a variable as a parameter value instead of a literal string to a child report?
In the Navigation section (Jump to URL), I have the following: ="javascript:void(window.open('http://localhost/reportserver?/Reports +Folder/My +Report&rs:Command=Render&StartDate=01/01/2009&FinishDate=12/31/2010'))" This works as designed - a new window pops up with the "My Report" report and the StartDate and FinishDate of 01/01/2009 and 12/31/2010 are passed respectively. But what is the syntax for changing the "01/01/2009" and "12/31/2010" to variables that point to the StartDate and FinishDate parameters of the PAR...

NDR Report
We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address: 550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address Again, the emails are sent using Outlook to a listing in our GAL for the Custom Recipient. I have checked the outgoing messages and they do contain a sender address. Any ideas? Thanks. BSchmidt Have you contacted the recipient's admin folk on this? BSchmidt wrote: > We get this NDR error when someone sends to a particular address: > > 550 Only 1 recipients accepted with null sender address > > Again, the emails are sent using Out...

IWAN & IUSR bei Crystal Reports? *help*
Hi NG, my problem is that i can see the crystal reports, but when i open one i get "more information is needed". But till yesterday i could open reports!! Now after some search i see that i have no IUSR_servane and no IWAM_servername. how could this happen? My system is AD, SQL, CRM and each of them is one a seperate 2003 server. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Regards Nicolas F�hrs sound strange with the IWAN and IUSR. I offten have this problem. There are a techknowledge article with 13 resoluti...

Print Report "Bold" Font Category Name Problems
When I print income/expense reports in MS Money 2006 the category names do not print in bold, making them very difficult to read since they end up as the same font as the sub categories. On the screen, category names are bolded. Does anyone know how to fix this print problem? ...

Custom Item Movement Report
Anyone out there have a custom item movement report and item movement history report that includes extended description that they would be willing to share? Thanks! -JIM That was a pretty tricky request but I was able to make the change. Download the reports here: http://www.newestech.com/downloads/itemmovement.zip If you cannot download from there shoort me an email and I will send over. Check out our RMS add-ons website in exchange.. http://www.newestech.com/POS/extensions.htm Casey Hanson New West Technologies chanson@newestech.com Hi, Can you do one with "Transferred To"...

Right click , drag and drop and cut , copy paste facilities
Why can't we have drag and drop , cut and paste facilities in any of the record forms Pretty limiting eh? Just chalk it up as one of many CRM shortcomings. Sometimes you can right click, sometimes you can't. Just get in the habit of using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. -- Brandon Smith IT Director Presentations Direct - Specialized Office Equipment & Supplies http://www.presentationsdirect.com "Nitin" <Nitin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2223FB31-B10E-4EA7-87C0-ED483F5F6E23@microsoft.com... > Why can't we have drag and drop , cut and past...

Z Report shows zeros for an entire shift
How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed correctly, and all transactions seem to be successful. However, the Z report that is run at the end of the shift prints all zeros? Any ideas??? I am having the same problem. All the transactions are successfull and I can see the sale amounts and etc at crstal reports but all the z, zz and x reports print "$0.00" amount. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? "Maakus" wrote: > How do I correct the problem described above? All receipts are printed > correctly, and all transactions seem t...

Z Report Customer Count vs Hourly Sales
My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. Thanks Your glass is: Half-Empty : Do folks at register forget to ask "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Half-Full: Your impulse items at POS are working -- better late than never! sammy wrote: > My Z report shows customer count of 380 and hourly sales total of > 384. Why the difference? This happens all the time. > Thanks -- ______________________________________________________ Larry Leveen OlyBikes Locally-Owned B...

How do I add certificates for digital signatures
I'm trying to follow the directions at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HP052495571033.aspx and when I get to the step where I'm supposed to choose a certificate, the list is empty. Where is it looking? How do I add a certificate? On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 10:47:39 -0800 (PST), Chris Nelson <chris.nelson.1022@gmail.com> wrote: >I'm trying to follow the directions at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HP052495571033.aspx >and when I get to the step where I'm supposed to choose a certificate, >the list is empty. Where is it looking? How do I add a...

Reporting Services not installed
Hi all, I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report, display it and then hit print I get an popup box saying.... "Do you want to install this software? Name: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services" Can anyone help please Thanks Jools There's an ActiveX control each client machine needs in order to print SQL Reports from CRM. It's a one-time 5-second install. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Jools" wrote: > Hi all, > > I have installed crm and reporting services but when I go into a report, ...

MVP PLESE; Report Manager
I did all required in installation and when the Report Manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No selection in the drop down for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site. Running Excel 2002. It's so easy in MS Works. ...

Right Click Safari 404 and paste into Word 2008 only showing address
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Example. I open gmail.com. Right click on the Gmail logo to &quot;copy image&quot; not the &quot;copy image address&quot; option. Then, I open Word 2008 and paste. All I get is the address, not the logo image. If I repeat and use Text Edit (Apple) instead, it works as expected. Is this a bug with Word? Or am I missing a preference setting here set up by default that needs adjusted? Apparently it has to do with how Safari populates the Clipboard � I have no problem pasting the logo with F...

Reporting in POS2009
I have installed pos2009 on XP machine and unable to get the standard reports that are included in the product to function properly. For example on the main screen of the managers view it shows me daily sales / top items / sales per cashier / etc. When I go into reports to look at the report for daily sales it comes up totally blank - indicating no data to report. I have checked to make sure there are no filters applied. All the reports behave the same way. Otherwise pos2009 appears to be functioning normally. Any troubleshooting tips would be appreciated. EggHeadCafe - Software ...

Delegates cannot add contacts?
I've created an OU for external email addresses, shared across the company. Within that OU, I've created a nested OU for specific delegation. I've delegated management of the OU to a specific contract manager. My dilemma? From what I've been able to determine, no one except an Exchange admin can create new contacts. Ideas/suggestions? I've installed the Exchange admin/management tools on the appropriate systems. TIA, Mike Mike Is the problem that you have delegated permissions within AD and are no experiencing problems? Nue "Mike" <newsgroups@manco...

Unable to add documents to My Recent Documents
Hello, Any suggestions as to how to fix "My Recent Documents"? No new documents add to the folder and it remains persistently empty. I get an "Access denied" message when attempting to go to customizing the Start menu advanced tab. Are you Right-Clicking on the Start Button and then selecting Properties from the list? If you select Properties then You need to select Customize from Start Menu Tab. Then from Advanced Tab you should ensure there is a TICK next to "List my Most Recently Opened Documents". hth Gary V wrote: > > Hello, &g...

"Error on page" and error report on entity close
Greetings, We have CRM 4.0 rollup 6 implemented from a CRM 3.0 upgrade about a month ago. Recently, my users have been reporting an error report being generated when they try to close (or save & close) any entity they have open. The entity is closed (or saved and closed), and I have asked them not to send the error report, but of course this needs to be resolved. I have noticed that once the record is open, "error on page" will appear in the bottom left of the dialog if you will receive the error report dialog, which doesn't happen every time. Also, if I do an IIS...

CRM Crystal Reports Uniqueidentifier
Dear all, I have been customising the paramaterise reports for MS CRM so that site managers can view their child users reports... but I hit the wall as we speak because I cannot get Crystal Reports to query the database with the other users' uniqueidentifier GUID... If I put in the currently logged in user GUID into the report for querying, it seemed to work... other than that it does not... >From the Opportunity List by Account (Specify Owner...) report from Microsoft, I changed the Selection Formula under the Account from (account.ownerid) = (?UserId) to (account.ownerid) = (?Chi...

CRM 4.0: Do notes carry over in lead conversion?
Hi all, I know that in CRM 3.0, when you convert a lead, you lose the notes associated with it. Is this still the case with CRM 4.0? Is there maybe a way to fix that now--mapping relationships?!? Thanks. Hi, Same is the case in CRM 4. Notes of Lead will stay with Lead after conversion to Account or contact. To move them to Account or contact, you need coding. Llugin or workflow assembly will work for you. -- uMar Khan :: MS CRM MVP Microsoft CRM Consultant Email :: imumar at gmail dot com Blog :: http://umarkhan.wordpress.com MVP :: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profil...

DCount on Report A2007
I have a TexxBox on a report which returns an event date or, if no date, returns "Pending". I have called the TextBox "txtEvent". =IIf([EventDate] Is Null,"Pending",[EventDate]) No Problem here. Now I want to count the "Pending" =DCount("[txtEvent]","MyReportName","[txtEvent] ='Pending'") This returns "Error" Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 06:16:24 +0200, Tom Ventouris wrote: > I have a TexxBox on a report which returns an event date or, if no date, > returns "...

Bug in Grid Lines in CListCtrl Report View
Hi, This thing is again annoying me! whenever I display the grid lines using LVS_EX_GRIDLINES , there are problems when scrolling the CListCtrl at once , the grid lines seem to loose their position and thus generating a blurred view or sometimes just disappear temporarily. Have anyone else faced the same thing ? Thanks >whenever I display the grid lines using LVS_EX_GRIDLINES , there are >problems when scrolling the CListCtrl at once , the grid lines seem to loose >their position and thus generating a blurred view or sometimes just disappear > temporarily...

Getting right date value
I setup my DTPicker control to be used only as a date control, yet I'm noticing that sometimes it will give back a date AND a time all in the same "value" variable. Since it appears that a variable of type "Date" can give back both a date and time, how can I eliminate the time half of a date value??? I might not be able to exactly control the DTPicker control to give me JUST a date, so I'm just curious what to do if it gives me back both a date & time. thank u Hi, Try this : Dim x as date x = cdate(clng(DTPicker1.value)) &qu...

add GENDERCODE to leads
We implemented MS CRM some time ago, and now we come across some minor issues... one of them is: why can't we add the GENDERCODE to a lead?? is there a way to do it (easily) or can we better forget about it??? ...

Grant admin rights to user account
Can I create user account in GP and grant the same capabilities that sa user has to that account (e.g the new account can create another user account) ? Hi qwerty What version of GP are you runing? Fliehigh "qwerty" wrote: > Can I create user account in GP and grant the same capabilities that sa user > has to that account (e.g the new account can create another user account) ? Hi Fliehigh, I use Version 9. "Fliehigh" wrote: > Hi qwerty > > What version of GP are you runing? > > Fliehigh > > "qwerty" wrote: > > > C...

Add a picture
Hello all,- I would like to add an picture in a Excel range (not a background for the entire sheet but only 1 range of cells). This picture has to be behind the range - so if I type something in the cell range, it will be much clearer (instead of having that picture on top of that range with transparency effect). Do you know if it is feasible or if Excel 2003 provided this feature? Thank you in advance! No. Other than worksheet background images, all images reside in the Drawing Layer "above" the cells. One workaround would be to insert your picture, then use the camera tool ...