how can I post to GL from custom form ?

Hello there

is there any guide, or example of a posting from a custom form ?
I needs ot have a cusotme form to take some data from another DB or customer
tables and then save it in some journal then post it .... ?

anybody done that before / or is  it a plain crazy idea ?

0
msentissi (10)

You may want to look at eOne Solutions' version of Extender (Enterprise
Edition).  It allows one to create forms easily and tie them in to various
transactions in Great Plains.  They provide a number of sample application
that will give you an idea of the functionality and how to build it.
http://www.eonesolutions.com.au/

"Simo Sentissi" wrote:

> Hello there
>
> is there any guide, or example of a posting from a custom form ?
> I needs ot have a cusotme form to take some data from another DB or customer
> tables and then save it in some journal then post it .... ?
>
> anybody done that before / or is  it a plain crazy idea ?

0
SteveChapman (349)

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Pass parameter from FORM to QUERY

"Customize Outlook Today" does not respond
The "Customize Outlook Today" button no longer functions. I use Outlook 2000 on two separate computers. the Customize feature works on neither one. They both formerly functioned perfectly. I have noted a few other postings with the same issue, but there have been no responses. Is it possible that one of the updates to Outlook 2000 has rendered this feature inoperable? Since I keep my programs up to date, that is the only guess I have. I have the exact same problem on more than one pc. I have been searching for an answer all day. I just decided to start using the opti...

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Publisher can not save file

cursor missing from form textboxes
I believe that I know 98% of the little intricacies of Publisher, but I'm stumped on this one. I created a website with a contact page and none of the standard textboxes will show a cursor to indicate with field you are in (I've even made the site live to double check). If you tab between textboxes, the tabbing works, as does typing, there is just no visual cursor to indicate where you are. If you click on the first textbox and type, all is good you can tab to the next box and type, and it's fine. I'd like to have the visual cursor show and can't get it. I also have ...

Custom reports #3

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

how can I do a lookup into another sheet?
how can I do a lookup into another sheet? thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try something like =VLOOKUP(123,Sheet2!A1:B10,2,FALSE) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "melawaisi" <melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com... > > how can I do a lookup into another sheet? > thanks > > > ------...